Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Heart to Heart (No Kill/ Echo and Primrose) Empty Heart to Heart (No Kill/ Echo and Primrose)

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:13 am
Primmy was feeling rather confident of herself that day. She woke up in a decent mood, and like all girls decided to take a shower and actually get ready to go out. Only thing was she had remembered Navi was busy so she had a couple of hours to kill. She stepped out into the hall way and decided to approachechos door. She knocked on it then stepped as far back as she could, crossing her fingers he was already awake and in a good mood. After all, even if he disliked her, it wouldnt be as bad if he was already up and not as cranky as if she had woken him up.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Heart to Heart (No Kill/ Echo and Primrose) Empty Re: Heart to Heart (No Kill/ Echo and Primrose)

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:31 am
Echo Uchiha is rarely seen when he relaxes, His favorite hobbies unrelated to Shinobi activities are writing in his journal and creating melodies that he would have sung for crowds of people if circumstances would have allowed such.

It is now that Echo is tuning his slightly worn acoustic powered guitar while lounging on his bed a pen and some notes visible at his right side, he hears the knock and turns his head to the left to glance at the door with a raise of his eyebrow, the only window to his right is barred shut a closet visible six feet away from the end of his bed a poster above him depicting the image of the 'Yellow Flash' of Konoha doing battle atop his toad summon.

To his right is his nightstand with a single lamp atop it his weapons pouch and a single Kunai visible and at the ready in case of an attack further from the nightstand is a stand for the guitar and a dresser for his clothes.

Echo sighs having been interrupted in his 'Me' time and calls out to his visitor "Come in." he drones out lazily his mask hidden under his pillow his back pressed against the wall.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Heart to Heart (No Kill/ Echo and Primrose) Empty Re: Heart to Heart (No Kill/ Echo and Primrose)

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:36 am
Primrose thought she had heard him say come in. She carefully opened the door and saw Echo on his bed. "Um..Uh..can I talk to you Echo?" She asked knowing his dislike of her but was hoping he would be okay with chit chatting with her. "I kind of trust you and feel that you would listen." she said softly. She felt a small as a mouse in his presence, and to her he seemed like a mountain lion ready for dinner. Though she didn't fear Echo, Primmy had a huga amount of respect for him like she did with Viper.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:41 am
He sighs not really wishing to talk with the Uchiha woman but he relents with a single nod while setting his instrument aside and gesturing for her to close the door with his left hand.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:07 pm
Primmy closed the door and then walked over and sat on the bed. "Um, so how are you today?" Primmy said trying to start a conversation with him. "I kinda wanted to talk to you because I figure you may understand what I am going through." Primmy added with nervousness in her voice. Echo was a man to be feared and he shows he has authority, but Echo having been through a lot could probably help Primrose. This is the closest she has ever been to him, and being allowed in his room was a huge step for her.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:28 pm
He stretches slightly his shoulders tensing and untensing as he works out the kinks in his lean muscles several pops heard as he squares his gaze on her his left eye closed.

He pauses for a moment listening to her words his mouth forming a thin line as he contemplates something...he relents with a sigh and nods not wanting to speak but he will listen for now. "Go on then." are his only words
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:48 pm
"I was kind of wondering how you overcame all the tough situations you dealt with. I am kind of dealing with some issues. And I figured if any had overcome problems, it was you." Primmy said staring at him. He was actually listening to her and it made her feel less tense. Maybe this conversation between them will not end in her having learned more about Echo and how handle his problems , and she will learn how to handle tough issues herself. "I don't know a whole lot about you, but I know that to be who you are and where you are, you came a long way." Prim added being truthful.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:00 pm
Echo paused stiffening at her question but keeping his face a mask of almost laziness 'How did I handle it..?' he questions to himself locked in thought now as he goes through his memories and actions going through them over ad over again before he realizes his answer "I fought them" He says "When things got tough I got tougher simple as that" He says combing his long hair back with his left hand to keep the stray locks from getting in his face.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:49 pm
"What happens if you fail?" Primmy wondered curiously. Not that she was planning on it but sometimes things happen. "is it like, if at first you don't succeed, try again?" She asked him. It seemed Echo had fought his fair share of problems and come out on top. "Sometimes I have a tendency to, well get myself caught in these situations and I don't do it on purpose, but, some of the situations are sticky." She said remembering when she dissappeared for a whole day, then when she was almost killed, or when she didn't think and put everyone in danger. Not to mention the issues with certain people she was determined to prove wrong.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:58 pm
He sighs "Were Shinobi, not everything goes as we plan were a village filled with Killers, sure we hide it behind guard missions and good public morale, but were assassins plain and simple." he shifts in his spot knuckling back a yawn with his left hand before continuing "Point is, if you wanted things to be easy you should have become a merchant." He says with a bit of a chuckle "...My suggestion is alcohol...keeps the best of us at least halfway sane."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum