Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Way to go Primrose (open) Empty Way to go Primrose (open)

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:53 am
Primrose was in so much pain she couldn't stand as tears ran down her face. Suzaku had brought her this far, she said she could make it from the gates home but that was sadly a lie. Primmy stifled the cry as she managed to make it to the center of the village, she wanted to go home. But her ankle was broken, no doubt, and she had been gone all night. Everyone was probably worried. She wasn't in trouble but she would get a conserned lecture she was sure. She fell to the ground, she couldn't make it no further.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Way to go Primrose (open) Empty Re: Way to go Primrose (open)

Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:08 am
While in the center of the village, Navi walked by and saw Prim on the ground in pain with tears in her eyes. He raised an eyebrow in confusion and crouched down next to her, noticing her ankle was broken.

"What happened Prim?"
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:17 am
"I...was taking a walk in an area I shouldn't have been and..." She paused in pain gritting her teeth. "I was lost..trip over a tree root...and fell down the side of a hill..." She finished showing the scratch on her face and some of the leaves in her. " Suzaku brought me to the Village, I told him I could make it on my own. This happened last night. I don't..." She stopped talking. The pain was so bad she was beginning to black out again.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:11 am
Navi couldn't really understand what Prim was saying, but it seemed like some sort of accident and he could tell that sh was most certainly in pain. Unfortunately Navi knew next to nothing about medical ninjutsu, and really didn't have any medical supplies on him either. Navi picked her up and hoisted her on his shoulder.

He began carrying her through the streets to the Konoha Hospital, where she would most likely be administered painkillers and nursed back to health very quickly. Navi sighed, was hoping the next time he saw Prim would be when she was a Genin, not crying in pain. He was opening the hospital door and approaching the front desk now, Prim still slung over his shoulder and most likely half-conscious.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:18 am
Prim was in so much pain. She had done exactly what she was told not to do, go out alone. Navi was holding her. She could sense him and feel him. "Navi...please don't put me in the hospital...There are people who can't know I am here. " She said trying to squirm free while she was in pain. "Please don't..." She begged."No one can know I'm here..." She said trying to get down. As she began to cry.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:31 am
Navi stopped at the entrance of the hospital after hearing Prim, then spun around and laid her on a private bench off to the side of the main roads and out of ear shot. Navi laid her down softly and then crossed his arms. "Alright, what's the problem now?" he asked, unsure why Prim was really hurt and why she couldn't be taken to the hospital.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:40 am
Evens lightly dashed through Konohagakure in his vacation, but something was wrong.
He saw Navi, a high level Shinobi of Konohagakure no sato, and he was standing in front of the hospital. Evens would jump down to him and land on the side of him.
He would glaze at the hospital Entrance, then at Navi.
''Navi, what's happening here?'' he would ask Navi confused showing his right eye making a confused eyebrow.
''Who's in there?'' he would ask and take step closer to the door, watching and analyzing the door itself.
would anybody come out of there? Who's the person in there? Evens would think inside his brain and wait answers from his old buddy, Navi.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:49 pm
Primmy looked up at the two guys, and she knew that Evens had not seen here because she was laying down. "Evens, its because of me..." Prim started, "Navi...there is...the people I am staying with...I have been missing for a whole day and night...I know they are probably highly concerned and I don't know how they would....react....seeing me here." Prim said in tears. She was crying from pain and fear, she didnt want to directly tell Navi and Evens who she was living with, she didn't tell people unless it was absolutely necessary. She had a felling Echo would think she deserved it and that Viper would not exactly be happy but not upset at her but just concerned.
"I am in a lot of pain...I know its broken...but I should be...ok." She said as she sat up and began to attempt to stand up.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:07 pm
Navi chose not to acknowledge Evens in ful; just yet, instead just offering him a quick nod, Prim's problem would come first, then he would worry about him. "Who are you staying with Prim?" Navi said to her slowly. She was being very close-mouthed about the entire situation and he was starting to get more and more curious about what was going on. Prim was obviously hurt, and if she couldn't get to the hospital then she needed to get to where she was staying. These were times of war, so having as few problems around as possible was important. Navi was sure that the person or people she was staying with would be understanding of that and tend to her efficiently if nothing else.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:29 pm
Primmy wasn't a person to blab stories to everyone. Evens and Navi were her closest people next to those she considered family and the ones she was staying with. "I don't want it getting around for safety resons, I live with Viper. I am sure you know why I do...not want it to get around." Primmy said gritting her teeth in pain. This time she grabbed Evens arm and Navis arm. She began crying. The pain was intensifying and she really was unable to walk this time. "I wish the pain would stop." Prim said getting. To the point where she may pass out again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum