Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Way to go Primrose (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Way to go Primrose (open)

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:59 pm
[Prim, your post is void due to post line breaking. Don't break the line ._. But let's just ignore it this time ...]
Evens would feel the grab on his arm, Primrose grabbed his arm in pain, and she was crying with tears everywhere. She wouldn't be able to walk back, nor to anybody here to help. Evens would lift Primrose up, since they where at a similar age, Evens was strong enough to lift her and bring her into the Hospital.
''I'll take care of this, Navi, trust me pal. And Primmy, calm down'' he owuld say calmly, but concerned to Navi and looking at Primrose passing out again.
''Welcome to join if you wish'' he would say to Navi in a rush while trying to get to the doctors.

He would go inside the hospital and find the nearest doctor and try to find someone to help Primrose. He would be concerned, doing something weird for a person he nearly just met, not knowing her for so long, he'd still help her, even if she was a stranger. Navi, his good friend was Jounin rank, it was going so fast. Evens was still stuck at the Chuunin rank, but he didn't deserve to become Jounin yet, he was just not ready to give his life for the village hidden in the clouds, but he would still fight for pride of the clouds. Evens did not need to know the person he was helping, but he needed to do it.

A hidden cloud shinobi in the hospital of the leaf, with an injured kid. It would seem as Evens had broken her leg and other stuff, that it was him that injured Primrose, but he was innocent, he only wanted to help Primrose.
He would see a doctor and pull down his mouth mask to reveal his mouth, not seeming dangerous at all. Evens would be asking politely for them to take care of Primrose and heal her again. He would then sit at the chair in front of the hospital, not noticing other people than himself, if someone was going with him at the time, he would not notice them before now ...
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:29 pm
( sorry, I have to rp via phone which has an auto correct feature)

Primmy was in and out of consciousness the entire time. When she was sitting in a room she began to get upset. "Now how am I suppose to explain what happened? Oh I was in the woods on my own way down by the borders when suddenly I felt I was being chased, then I wasn't watching where I was going, tripped and fell down a hill breaking my ankle where someone named Suzaku found me, brought me back to Konoha where I have. Been missing from over 24 hours. Then two people one who barely knows me and the other my trainer bring me to the hospital because they care." Primmy said dramatically not knowing if anyone was listening.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:20 pm
With very little effort Evens had brought Prim into the hospital. Prim was complaining about something, but he got distracted. As Evens dropped her off in a hospital bed you could tell that something was on his mind, As Navi's eyes were glazed over as if they were constantly staring off in the distance. "Prim, could you give us a minute?" he said slowly, walking out of her hospital room. He motioned towards Evens to follow him, then started heading up to the roof of the hospital. "We need to talk...," Navi started as he opened the door revealing the flat roof of the Konoha hospital. From here, nobody could hear their conversation unless they were being followed.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:38 pm
With Primrose being gone for longer than she listed Viper has everyone on high alert, he warned her but she did not listen, he had only a few rules that he asked her to follow.
It does not take long for Viper to find her, with use of his Space-Time Mgration her chakra is detected but it is weak, fear is the first thing that flows straight to Viper's core, he did not want to lose another person in his life.
He locates the chakra and senses she is in that of Konohagakure no Sato's hospital, at least she is safe inside the village.
With a swirl Viper appears at her bedside, at this time Navi and Evens should be headed towards the roof as they intended leaving Viper to speak alone with one who has labeled as his new little sister, at least to him.
His fear is replaced with anger but he keeps his tone normal, he speaks. "Primrose, what happened? I told you not to leave the village alone!" He now orders the medical ninja to give him a report on who brought her in the hospital and the story they gave, he was going to get to the bottom of this.
Viper rushed right from the office so his Hokage uniform is his current garb, the hat left back in his office leaving only the robes.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:26 am
Primrose had no sooner leaned back than she heard Vipers voice speaking. "Let me sum it up...I fell down a hill, because I thought I was being chased, though I didn't see anyone, I tripped broke my ankle, someone named Suzaku found me, then brought me back....I was just like a little farther out...like maybe...around the borders...I made it in the gates...Navi found me, Even showed up and brought me in here despite my protesting. That is the short version." She said gritting her teeth in pain "Wow, you...came straight from work. How did you know I was here?" She asked sitting up with her cut up arms. She was in a lot of severe pain. "Viper, get me out of here please." She had an odd feeling she was in trouble. Its not like she was a little kid and he was going to ground her.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:49 am
Her words betray her, the one he told her to go with found her at the gates, menaing Navi was not with her, the one request he had for her she ignored.
"So let me get this straight, you left the village alone. Carelessly injured yourself, met with potentially hostile ninja, and put this entire village at risk?" Viper narrows his eyes, he is having second thoughts of having her live with him, perhaps this was a mistake, he had an odd feeling she was going to get him killed with how she acted, as if life itself had no consequence.
He ignores her question of how he found her, next she asks him to take her away, he looks at her honestly as if she is stupid, he is not just going to take her home so she can just bleed all over the house and not heal.
"No, you are going to stay here until you get treated and can get back on your feet." Viper says coldly, he is obviously angry, he doubt she even knows the severity of her actions.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:08 am
Primmy could tell he was upset, but he wouldn't be here if he didn't care. She felt horrible, what she did was wrong and she knew it. She looked up at him standing next to her with tears in her eyes, not tears of pain, but tears of guilt. Primmy felt awful about what she did now, he put it in a differentt perspective. As she looked at him sadly, her bottom lip began to quiver. "I'm sorry, I really am. I....didn't think like I should have." She began to cry. She reached up and wrapped her arms around him and began to cry her eyes out. "No one has ever..." She didn't know how to say it. Yes she had a brother and yes she had parents, but something about Viper made her feel like she was family. She was going to say something she has only ever said in her life to one other person, and that was her brother. " I love you, please forgive me."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:17 am
Viper sighs, his anger subsides for the time being as his arms wrap around her softly ensuring not to damage her wounds.
"You have to understand we are at a very dangerous time right now, I could of lost you out there. Do not ever scare me like that again, ok?"
Viper is still angry that she went against him but he can only hope she will learn from this and do better in the future. It is obvious she does not know how truly dangerous the world is right now, the Fire Nation is on the verge of complete global domination, alot of people would love to end his life and his reign as Fire Lord.
Viper needs to have someone look after her at all times, he needs to know she will not mess up again because if she did she might not make it home.
Viper releases her and looks towards the medics ordering them to heal her wounds, in the meantime using his space time migration tracking he located Navi, he is close.
Viper makes his way to the roof by foot, he has business to talk to him about, he has no clue he will have a surprise waiting for him, a kumo ninja of all things sneaking in to his borders.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:01 am
{Exit Primmy Uchiha)
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:06 am
[Even's post. Viper and Prim were alternating because they were in a different scene. Evens is still with Navi. ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum