Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

The Early Bird Empty The Early Bird

Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:44 pm
Gonk woke up early in the morning to find no scroll upon his windowsill. Momo was fast asleep in the bed next to him, no doubt tired from a long night of tinkering with his mysterious invention. Gonk slowly got out of bed, making sure not to wake Momo, before walking into the kitchen to find something to eat. Rummaging through his fridge, Gonk pulled out a couple eggs and cracked them onto a pan. As he cooked them on the stove, Gonk thought about what he wanted to do today. As he ate, he decided to go for a walk along the beach and maybe train after. So once Gonk finished his food he threw on his ninja gear and wrote a quick note to Momo telling him where he would be, before heading out. Gonk walked out of his apartment and down the stairs, heading for the beach to start his walk out like he usually did. When he arrived, the sun was just starting to rise, painting the sky beautiful colors. Gonk sat on a sand dune and watched the pretty scene until the colors started to fade to blue, when he decided to walk in the opposite direction than he usually did, taking him in the direction of the village gates. Gonk stood up and began his walk, watching the waves lap against the sand and feeling the wet sand beneath his feet. Eventually the beach Gonk was walking was cut off by the village gates, forcing him to either turn around, or walk along the gate back into the village. Choosing the latter, Gonk walked along the wall until he reached the gate, where he noticed a poster. It was advertising an upcoming chunin exam in Hoshigakure.
“A chunin exam?” Gonk thought, excited. “This is my chance to make a name for myself and the Hoshigaki clan!”
“Yes!” Gonk shouted, thoroughly thrilled to find out about this news. However, he may have shouted a bit too loud because it would seem he caught the attention of most of the surrounding people.
[WC=346]
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Early Bird Empty Re: The Early Bird

Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:25 pm
Snoring inside his booth, Romp was fast asleep at the gates of Kirigakure. He could be found here most of the time lounging around and doing nothing but either sleeping nor reading strange, erotic magazines. At this particular moment, he was just taking a nap while other gate attendants moved to and from, covering him from his potential superiors. Despite how lazy he looks, he was quite competent at his job from keeping invaders and unwanted pests from entering the village unauthorized so the others try to make him as comfortable as possible, despite some being his superiors. Currently, a magazine rested on his face as he slept, leaning backwards in his chair. He was having quite lewd dreams until he heard a shout from somewhere nearby. This had awoken him abruptly and he wanted to know where it came from. Groggily, he sat up straight and exited his booth in order to find the source of the noise. Looking around, he asked the other fellow gatekeepers if they knew where the shout had come from. A few of them informed him that some dumb kid had looked at a poster on the wall and began to shout for no real reason at all.

Scratching his chin, Romp decided to silently walk over to the kid and see what all the fuss was about. As he got in his vicinity, he saw the kid looking at the poster which had the announcement of the chuunin exams being held in a nation far away. So this kid was excited for the chuunin exams, huh? Well, at first glance, it seems the kid was pretty toned up. Maybe he was also a practitioner of the Taijutsu arts. But that wasn't the point at the moment, the point was to figure out why he screamed so loud to begin with as he was disturbing the peace. "Oi kid, what's all the hollering about, you're disturbing the folks around here," Romp said with a wide grin across his face.

W.C: 335
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:27 pm
Gonk quickly glanced around after his accidental shout and saw the many annoyed glares he was getting. 
“Sorry!” He called out, embarrassed. The people just rolled their eyes and continued on with their business, though slightly more annoyed than they were before Gonk’s interruption of the tranquility. Gonk then looked back at the poster, trying to glean as much information as he could from it. Gonk noted that the chunin exams consisted of three stages, a written exam, a group bell exercise, and a 1v1 arena fight. 
“I’ll need to start training and studying soon,” Gonk thought as he continued to look at the poster. “I have to be there by the sixth so there isn’t much time.” Gonk thought as he started to list some jutsu he wanted to learn in his head. “I wonder if anybody else is coming. It would be nice to have some companions.” Gonk was so deep in thought that the man approached him from behind and spoke to him, he almost jumped.. Gonk instinctively turned to face him and took a step back and bumped into the wall the poster was on.
“Uh, sorry about that,” Gonk said sheepishly. “I was just excited about the upcoming chunin exams. I hadn’t heard there was going to be one until now.” Gonk studied the man who had approached him more carefully and noticed he was very tall and buff, and had a military style haircut.. He was also wearing an anbu outfit, showing that he was a high level shinobi. Gonk wasn’t sure what the man was planning on doing with him, but he decided it would be best to remain quiet until the man spoke again. At least, that was his plan until a thought popped into his head.
“What kind of permission do I need to go to the exams?” Gonk blurted out, hoping the gatemaster would know. Gonk now remained silent for real, hoping for an answer and not a punishment.
[WC=329]
[TWC=675]
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:45 pm
Raising an eyebrow, Romp had simply chuckled at the young boy's response of being excited about the fact chuunin exams were about to take place. This was fine but he wished he didn't have to be so loud about it and disturb the people around the gate. Well this was fine since nothing frivolous or dangerous was happening. "Well, try and tone down your expression a tiiiiiny bit, alright? its fine to be excited and all but be careful not to disturb the people around," Romp had said with a smile still on his face. Looking at the boy, he could determine the kid was an avid bodybuilder as his physique was more defined than the average shinobi's he wondered if he practiced some kind of specialty like Taijutsu or the use of weapons. While somewhat lost in thought, he was brought back to reality by a question the kid had asked. The kid asked him if he needed some kind of special permission to leave the village to go and join the chuunin exams. Romp pondered on it for a moment before responding, "Well, you don't need express permission to go and join another village's chuunin exams if they allow others to join but you still need to inform an authority figure of where you are going before you embark to your destination. Otherwise, you might be seen as a deserter for obvious reasons."

"Other than that, you may go and participate as many times as you can to your heart's content, unless you passed in one try like I did, heh heh." Of course, that wasn't true since he never ascended the ranks like a normal shinobi would; he thought it was an awesome tale to tell others so it was the story he was sticking to too. 

W.C: 300
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:01 pm
Gonk listened carefully to the anbu’s explanation of how he would be allowed to go the chunin exams. He wouldn’t have to get express permission, but just state where he was going when he left the village. Chances are he would be telling it to the same shinobi he spoke to now. It was nice that we wouldn’t have to do a ton of preparation to leave, but he would still have to find out where this Hoshigakure was, and how to get there. He would also have to see if any of the other genin wanted to come. It would be nice to have some company on his journey.
“I wonder who would be ready to go,” Gonk thought. “Murata is someone who I think could pass easily but she already became a chunin. Perhaps Nasu, though I’m not sure if he’s strong enough to do very good yet.” Gonk smirked when he heard the part about attending multiple times.
“I don’t intend to have to take the exams more than once myself.” Gonk said confidently. “But tell me, how did you pass the first time? Did you have any tricks or jutsu or something?” While Gonk was confident he could pass the exams as he currently was, it couldn’t hurt to learn more, especially from someone skilled enough to pass it on their first try. “Oh also,” Gonk said to the anbu, “do you know if lord Mizukage will be attending the exams?” Although he tried to ask it as neutrally as possible, Gonk really hoped that the Kizmaru would be attending. It would be the perfect way to get on his radar, and possibly the first step in becoming his student. But putting his fantasies aside, Gonk put his attention back to the gatekeeper’s tale of his first chunin exam.
[WC=303]
[TWC=978]
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:25 am
Folding his arms, Romp was mildly puzzled at what the boy was thinking about briefly. Probably strategies for the upcoming chuunin exams. After a brief moment of silence, the young genin had perked up to ask him a question. He wondered how the Anbu passed his chuunin exam. This made Romp shift both his eyes elsewhere while he thought of a brief story to tell the kid. After a few seconds, he decided to tell the story of the fight that had gotten him the promotion to Anbu. He was fighting in the pit arena where he was up against somebody that was twice over his weight class. Romp was smaller and scrawnier at the time though he was still toned from all the exercising he had done in order to prepare for his fights. The battle was pretty rough and the first blow he had taken lead to one after another. The opponent's fists were quite heavy eventually, he had been backed into a corner before letting out a loud shout which transformed into a beam made of his chakra. Even Romp was unaware he had performed a hidden village technique which he was quite proud of later on. 

Romp then decided to tell that story to Gonk, greatly embellishing the details and drawing it out for a more dramatic build up. After he finished telling the story, he began to laugh heartily before wiping away a single tear that had managed to well up in his right eye. "If you want some advice or some pointers, you can always come to big brother, Romp," he said cheerfully after telling his high tale. he wasn't exactly lying about the fight but there was some things that were greatly overexaggerated. 

W.C: 290
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:57 pm
Gonk watched the anbu look elsewhere, hopefully recalling the story. While the anbu was thinking, Gonk took inventory of his jutsu, and thought about what he needed to add to his arsenal. Gonk decided he had enough water ninjutsu, but he would benefit from learning one or two lightning and wind style jutsu. He also needed a few more taijutsu, both offensive and defensive.When the anbu started his tale, Gonk listened with great interest. In the third round of the chunin exams, he was up against an opponent much larger than him, and it was quite a battle. The anbu traded blows with his opponent, the battle going back and forth between them. They kept going at it for a while, until eventually, the anbu started to lose ground, and was backed into a corner. Just before it was about to be all over for the anbu, he let out a mighty shout, and out of that shout, came a ball of energy that took down the opponent. He later learned that the jutsu he used was a kirigakure village exclusive jutsu. When he finished, he also said that Gonk could come to him for help.
“Wow that must be some jutsu if it was able to take down an opponent that powerful,” Gonk  said, thoroughly impressed. “Do you think you could teach it to me? It served you well, maybe it could help me as well.” Gonk hoped that Romp would agree to teach him the jutsu, for it sounded quite formidable.
“Oh also,” Gonk said after a moment, “do you know anything about the village the exams are being hosted in, Hoshigakure? I know it’s one of the major villages but I don’t really know anything beyond that.” Gonk then fell back into silence, giving Romp a chance to formulate his answer.
[WC=305]
[TWC=1283]
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:20 pm
Beaming that his attempt had been a success at impressing the random kid with his embellished tale, Romp placed his right hand on his forehead before running it through his buzz cut with a triumphant grunt of a laugh. While he posed , the kid had apparently asked if he could be taught that final technique he used in the battle of his story. This made Romp put on a half troubled face, not losing the smile he wore on his face. Now this was a dilemma he faced of whether or not to teach this kid just met today a secret technique of the village. After mulling it over for a few seconds, he figured it would do more good than harm if he taught one kid a secret or two. After all, its not like anybody could just learn it on a whim. If anything, teaching him would not only up the kid's chances in the chuunin exams but maybe also up the strength of future Kiri shinobi if something were to happen in these uncertain times. It's not like anybody would find out anyway, hopefully, Romp thought to himself as his mind trailed off to thinking what he'd do if Scyxion caught wind of this.

He shivered a bit as he didn't like being scolded but he decided what he was doing was right and he proceeded to answer the boy's questions. "Why yes, yes I can teach you and am willing. It seems like this technique would be a good fit for you as you have the physique and the build to potentially learn it. Come let's go elsewhere for the time being. Can't teach it to you here as it's quite loud and dangerous. As for your question about Hoshigakure, I'm in the same boat as you kid. I don't really know much about that village or any other village really. I've never really left Kirigakure before nor am I interested in doing so unless instructed too. Yep, I'm content with just being a gatekeeper." he said as he began to walk through the gates to the outside of the village, motioning the kid to follow. Since he decided to teach this boy how to use a technique, he figured it would be best to stop referring to him as 'kid'. "Hey kid, what's your name? They call me 'Romp' around these parts." Romp had finally asked.

W.C: 401
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:57 pm
Gonk stood in apprehension, waiting for Romp’s decision on whether to teach him the jutsu or not. But finally, after what felt like an hour to Gonk, but was actually only a few seconds, Romp agreed to teach him the jutsu. Gonk listened closely to Romp’s words, hoping to get a few hints about some of the details of the jutsu. Gonk’s vigilance was somewhat rewarded and he learned that the jutsu was loud, and was a taijutsu. However, Gonk learned nothing new about Hoshigakure.
“It’s alright,” Gonk thought as he followed Romp out of the gate. “I’m sure someone in the village knows. Maybe Josie knows a bit about it, she seems to have a lot of information.” 
“How long have you been the gatekeeper?” Gonk asked Romp as they walked. Being a gatekeeper didn’t seem like an interesting career to Gonk. Sure occasionally someone would show up and you get to kill them, but that rarely happens, so you would spend most of your time sitting around. Gonk would much rather be on the front lines fighting, but if Romp liked it, who was Gonk to judge. Gonk looked back over at the anbu as he introduced himself as Romp.
“My name’s Gonk Hoshigaki,” Gonk told him as he kept walking. “It’s nice to meet you Romp.” But even as he said this, his mind was already drifting to a very familiar territory. It seemed that even the mention of his last name was enough to make Gonk think of the plight of the Hoshigaki clan. But as he was excited about this new jutsu, he didn’t ponder the issue for very long, nor did he dive very deep into it. As soon as Romp found where he wanted to teach Gonk, Gonk stopped and asked “What first?” Gonk had already almost completely forgotten about his earlier thoughts and was extremely eager to get started.
[WC=317]
[TWC=1600]
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:34 pm
Leading Gonk to his location of choice, his only regret was not being able to go out into the world more in order to provide more useful information to the new generation of youths. Well, maybe one day, he'd be able to venture out and travel but he was never the type to enjoy doing so. It just seems like a lot of extra work for him a lot of the times the chances he did get to go out since it was attached to some dangerous mission. Eventually, he heard the boy say he'd ask somebody named 'Josie' which eased his worry a little bit since he had a backup information source. Afterwards, the boy had introduced himself alongside some pleasantries. Eventually after a brief walk, he made it to the destination in mind of an empty shore next to a small, jagged cliff.  the cliff was pointing over towards the sea which was perfect to demonstrate what he wanted without fear of hitting something or somebody. "Alright, here we are. This will make a suitable place to show you the technique I picked up a long time ago. It's really simple. All you gotta do is concentrate, gather your chakra and yell really loud in the direction you want. Its easy! Watch." 

With that, Romp faced the edge of the cliff, breathing a bit harder than before, preparing to unleash the technique he was just talking about. Clenching both fists, he inhaled deeply for the last time before yelling into the open sea, firing a beam of concentrated chakra. After letting it loose, he smirked a bit to himself thinking he's still got it. He then turned to Gonk, in hopes he would have picked that up. "Remember, concentrate chakra into your lungs."

W.C: 296
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum