Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 1500

Early Morning Empty Early Morning

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:51 pm
Sento sighed, it was a saturday and as such the konoha academy was closed, but that didn’t stop him from waking up early apparently, his brain now subconsciously remembering him to wake up at a certain point in time. “UUUUUUGH” He’d say just loud enough to wake his brother. If he had to be awake so too would his brother. And if the audible groan wasn’t enough to do the trick he would follow up, grabbing a pillow and making his way across the hall to his brothers room.

He opened the door and made his way to the young boys bed before beating him mercilessly with the pillow. “LET’S TRAIN!” He’d shout at him.

WC: 115
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Early Morning Empty Re: Early Morning

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:54 pm
Hiei had been sleeping soundly, when he was suddenly assaulted by his brother. Hiei responded to the pillow barrage by wrapping Sento in a blanket and pushing him to the ground. As he did this, he couldn't help but be surprised by the fact that Sento had woken up so early, even Hiei wasn't used to waking up at this time. He pushed these thoughts aside and picked up a pillow that he proceeded to smash his brother with. “What are you doing in here, asshole! It's like 4 in the morning!” Hiei thought about murdering his brother, but decided not to due to the effort that the cleanup would take. “Answer me!” Hiei yelled as he continued his pillow counterattack.

WC: 121
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:55 pm
Sento was knocked to the ground by his brothers sudden and effective retaliation before he managed to pull himself off of the ground and run out the door. “AAAAAAH” was what could be heard coming from the hallway as he retreated before taking defence behind a couch. Now sure he had a useful defense he would tell his brother he woke up early because his brain was wired for school and that he had wanted to get some training in so they could continue showing up the rest of the class.

“I read a skill called the basic medical technique, i was thinking we could try it!” Sento said as he looked and noticed his hand was bleeding slightly, apparently his fall to the ground had done more damage than he had initially thought. “Well what a coincidence, my technique can help with this!” was his follow up.

“So what do you say? You in?”
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:00 pm
Hiei was still considering the murder option as Sento explained his own plan to learn the basic medical ninjutsu technique. He was getting ready to decline when he suddenly realized that Sento would be ahead of him if he didn't learn this. After weighing his options, Hiei decided that it would probably be better for him to participate in learning the technique. He figured that the medical jutsu could be helpful to himself as well. He was still angered over the fact that Sento had woken him up this early in the morning, but he decided to get over his anger in order to learn this new medical technique. “So, Sento, what's the plan for learning this? What are the hand signs? What are the limits of the medical technique? What does the medical technique really even do?” Hiei fired off a couple more questions before finally stopping to breath and hear Sento’s responses to them.

WC: 156
TWC: 277
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:01 pm
Sento laughed at his brothers curiosity, apparently new jutsu was the way to get his attention after all. “So the book I read about it in basically says that you use chakra to speed up blood clotting, which heals scabs and stuff, and uuuuuh, I think if you develop it further you can heal broken bones as well, but I think we're a long way from that you know.” He’d say before pausing. “Anyways the hand signs are pretty simple its three steps, first boar, then rat, then snake. He would say finishing up his sentence, then not waiting for his slower and less intelligent brother he would begin to activate the technique in an attempt to use it.

“Boar, Rat, Snake” He’d say the signs aloud to help him remember them, thinking about how cool it would be to learn three techniques in two days, “Man I’m gonna look so cool at the academy” He thought to himself as he attempted to do the technique, placing his palm against the open wound on his skin, but to his surprise nothing happened but a smear of blood on his palm.

“Well damn” He’d say out loud slightly puzzled as to why it didn’t work, but after a bit of thought he’d put together that it was probably because he wasn’t concentrating. “Alright I guess you can give it a shot… He’d say to his little brother while extending his bleeding palm towards him.

WC: 270
TWC: 513
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 pm
Hiei watched his older brother fail miserably and chuckled lightly as he did. Hiei remembered Sento saying that he had to use the Boar sign, then the rat sign, and then finally the Snake sign. He weaved the signs for the basic medical jutsu several times before putting his own chakra into it. As he started to perform the technique, Hiei pictured the image of a green glow around his hands in his mind as he continued to focus his chakra into his hands. After he finished weaving the signs he looked in awe as his hands glowed, the sight caused him to lose his concentration and the glow vanished. Hiei was determined to get the glow back, he rewove the signs, bear, rat, and snake and watched as the glow returned. He then put his hands over his brother’s and watched as the wound healed rapidly. “Looks like I got this one down before you did, brother.” Hiei remarked with a smirk. “Oh, you don't have anything to heal now. Let me help with that.” Hiei said as he grabbed a nearby butter knife and created a surprisingly deep cut on his own hand. “I hope you're able to learn it soon, because this hurts like a motherfucker.” Hiei gestured to his brother, implying that he could start to use the technique at any time now.

WC: 227
TWC: 504
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:06 pm
Sento laughed at his brothers comment on the pain of his own self inflicted wound, “Y'all I’ll fix it real quick” He would say before weaving the three hand signs and focusing the chakra towards his palm, now in full concentration he would place his own palm over his brothers letting the soothing blue glow of chakra mend his cut. He watched in wonder as the wound began to seal itself stopping the flow of blood. “Wow were pretty good at this whole ninja thing, I wonder what dad was always so worried about, were naturals”

WC: 96
TWC: 609
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:07 pm
Hiei watched as the wound on his hand sealed up, and he was thankful that his brother had been able to fix the wound so quickly. After his brother was done gloating, Hiei chipped in “If we’re such naturals, then we should probably learn another technique before we stop. I'm thinking that we should learn some sort of Fuin technique. Maybe something like Generic Sealing or Fuinjutsu lock. I guess we could learn genjutsu release instead, if you wanted. I'm sticking with Generic Sealing as my favorite choice though.” Hiei was finally waking up for real, everything was a little more clear now that he had been awake for a short while. He anxiously awaited his brother’s response as he stood there staring at his freshly mended hand.

WC: 128
TWC: 632
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:08 pm
Sento was slightly startled his brother had heard of these techniques when he himself hadn’t, “Alright theoretically, let's say I don't know what this generic sealing technique is, which of course I do, this is just theoretically, how would I go about learning it? He’d say wanting more information, his brother had literally only given him the name of the technique and it had irritated him, talking about the jutsu as if he should simply know what it is already.

WC: 80
TWC: 689
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:09 pm
Hiei was a bit surprised that his elder brother didn't know what the Generic Sealing Technique was, and watching Sento squirm was easily the highlight of Hiei’s day. He laughed at his brother, it was warm laugh. Unlike his usual cold ones. “Generic Sealing is one of the most basic sealing techniques, it's used to put objects and tools into. I have a bunch of scrolls in my room that we can use to practice, they're absolutely needed for this jutsu.” Hiei turned around and walked over to his room to grab the scrolls he needed. He went for his desk and rummaged through the drawers, trying to find some viable scrolls. Most of the ones in there were crumpled to hell, but Hiei managed to find a dozen or so usable, blank scrolls. He went back to his brother to continue explaining how the jutsu worked. Hiei grabbed a brush and began to draw a strange symbol on the scroll “Okay, so from what I understand we don't need to use any hand seals. What we do is draw this design on it, and then hit it with our hand to activate it. You can go first, Sento.” Hiei prepared to watch his brother attempt to use the scroll.

WC: 210
TWC: 842
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum