Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Fire and Blood (Guren) Empty Fire and Blood (Guren)

Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:44 pm
The voices in his head were occupying him day and night. Sebastian's mind was troubled to the extent of not even being able to remember the last time he was able to sleep a couple of hours in a row. "Fire - burn - kill - murder". Safe to say it weren't exactly the kind of thoughts a normal person should have. But then again, the Tau never considered himself an ordinary human being. Ever since coming into the possession of a new power, one granted to him by the previous Kazekage, he noticed a change in personality. A sudden shift, caused by the berserker inside trying to manipulate him. 

It would come as no surprise that Sebastian didn't really appreciate whatever was going on inside his mind. Even more so after all the positive changes he'd gone through ever since arriving in Sunagakure. All his hard work would be for naught if he'd give in to the darkness trying to usurp him. The Tau, fully realizing what would happen if he did, began to wonder if there was anything he could do to avoid such tragedy. Perhaps he could pay a visit to Kenshin as he remembered the man possessing powers similar to him, only to realize the former Kage hardly had the time now that a summit and other more important matters were taking place.

However, if he wanted to get rid of those thoughts or at least avoid falling victim to them, Sebastian had to do something, that much he knew. In an attempt to find answers the misfit found himself standing in front of the hospital. His search for anything or anyone to help him solve the mystery of whatever was troubling him could officially begin. And so he entered the building, looking for whoever would be able to erase those raging flames.

(WC: 304)

1/6 Nature Stacks
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Fire and Blood (Guren) Empty Re: Fire and Blood (Guren)

Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:45 pm
Since Guren's return to Sunagakure, he had been a busy man. Immediately upon arrival he had found himself in meetings with the higher ups of the village and volunteering time for the hospital. Kenshin himself normally would have been the man to oversee the events at the home of medicine but as his schedule was recently filed up, Guren was requested to lend a hand. And this was to Guren's pleasure. As a student of the art of Iryojutsu, he rather much enjoyed being in the trenches of the profession. Whether it was helping Mia organize the schedule of treatments for the day, assisting in surgeries, or even healing shinobi that took injuries during missions and spars. It was all the same to Guren: experience that would make him more and more proficient in medical jutsu.

As his volunteering shift was coming to an end, he exited from his small office in the building and proceeded onwards to the receptionist desk. He had been working for the past 12 hours and so it was time to get rest: something he hadn't done much of since returning from the Cave of Carnage. As he passed by Mia, he flashed a friendly grin to her followed by a casual wave. She was always pleasant to work with, being knowledgeable and ambitious. Her presence made these long shifts at the hospital fly by like clockwork.

Guren exited from the main entrance of the hospital, and as he would do so his eyes would fall upon a familiar face that he hadn't seen in ages: Seba. His lips widened to a smirk and his eyes squinted a tad bit. "Sebastian! Long time no see, huh? What are you doing here?" Guren asked as he continued to approach Seba until reaching him, while extending his closed fist outwards to him to offer a fist bump. In the back of his mind, Guren sensed the chakra nature of Seba and it felt strangely different yet eerily familiar to one he had known. It took a moment for Guren to land on it, but it seemed as if reminded him partially of Kenshin or Shinrah's. Dark, tense, and nearly rancid. The only thing Guren knew the two to have in common was their possession of the Jugo bloodline. A truly sinister one. Ironically enough, it was DNA which Guren recently installed in Zaine. Thus he knew it quite well. Perhaps Seba had acquired some of his own? Maybe the conversation the two had would unearth these speculations. 

(WC = 420)
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:30 am
Almost as if the Gods heard his calls for guidance Sebastian happened upon a familiar face as he was about to enter the Hospital's entrance. "Look who it is! G, my friend I haven't seen for ages. How are you?" It had been a long time since the two saw each other indeed, the mission together with Mizuki probably as their last and most recent gathering. The Tau then accepted the fist bump assuming Guren would answer his question about his well-being first before having to reply to a similar inquiry himself. "Nothing too serious, or at least I hope". Perhaps if there was someone he could confide in, it would be Guren. And even in the case of the man not being able to help, Sebastian at least got it off his chest.

It was his burden to bear and only his, but for the chance that talking about it with Guren could potentially help and lessen the weight of it all, the Tau knew he had to take it. "Ever since my meeting with the previous Kazekage I've been walking around with the feeling there is another person living inside my mind". He started off by referring to his visit with Kenshin and the interesting turn of events it entailed. Sebastian explained what they talked about, not everything of course since there were parts he didn't remember but enough to give Guren an idea on how their conversation went. "After being accepted into the Sunagakure ranks I also acquired a new form of power besides the one I already possess thanks to my bloodline". This time he'd be talking about the Jugo transplant he received and the clan's DNA getting mixed with his own.

Sebastian was aware of the possible effects it could potentially have on him, such he got told by the former Kazekage. "Kenshin informed me about the difficulty to control the bloodline, so far I've been doing fine but the last couple of days I've noticed voices in my head, darker than the ones I heard when I came to Sunagakure". Deep down the Tau knew he'd never get rid of the darkness nor the devilish side that was part of him. "But enough about me, what brings you here?" He hoped nothing too serious was the reason of Guren's presence at the Hospital.

(WC: 389, TWC: 693)

2/6 Nature Stacks
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Thu May 13, 2021 11:49 am
(Exit)

(TWC: 693)
Claims:
- 12 AP, using max stat discount
- untraining 3 stats in Chakra and putting them to Vigor
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Thu May 13, 2021 1:58 pm
Approved
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:09 pm
(Exit, no claims)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum