Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Ryu Reinhard Fire Release: Fire Stream Empty Ryu Reinhard Fire Release: Fire Stream

Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:07 am

“Well its training day, I’m off.” Ryu said throwing on his shoes and then running out of the door. He ran to the villages training grounds once there he produced a scroll, one he had borrowed from the academy. He hadn’t just taken it without permission like he normally would. “The Fire Stream Jutsu uses a half-tiger seal. So, like this?” He confirmed his hand pose with the scroll. “Okay I’ve got to knead fire chakra in my chest and breath out.” He did as the scroll directed but had no results. “Again.” Ryu once again kneaded chakra into his chest, this time he felt something hot, heart burn? No it was a small flicker of flame. “Going to need more than that, once more or its one hundred pushups. “But its hot, I hate heat.” One hundred pushups at night. Using the same method as before Ryu released a slightly smaller flame. “Maybe it’s the hand seal.” He stopped adding chakra to the technique and focused on the pure mechanics. “Okay, start with a firm foot placement, then make a half-tiger seal using one hand. After that I would mold fire chakra into my chest and expel a flame.” He did this a couple more times going over the steps out loud to where others were giving him odd looks. “This time with chakra.” He placed his feet spread apart, then making the half-tiger seal he began to work the energy, until it was lava hot, opening his jaws a stream of flame shot out and with it some of Ryu’s energy. The young genin jumped back. “I’m like a dragon!” He blew off more streams in all directions imitating the beast until he ran out of chakra. He decided to take a break.

“Time to eat.” Ryu produced his own lunch today and not someone elses, he ate and gave some time for his energy to start flowing back to him. Ryu stood and made the seal, this time nothing. “Ahh, I did it so well an hour ago. Fundamentals.” He started with his foot placement, made the seal, produced the chakra and as expected a flame shot out. “Good, now I can train until I’m able to use the jutsu without a problem. Now what can I burn?” As he said that he noticed some rocks nearby, while they wouldn’t burn they could char and that could show how strong the jutsu is. “Alright rocks burn for me.” Making the seal Ryu once more shot flame from his mouth forward. After finishing he looked at the rock and noticed very little carbon stuck to it. “Well that’s disappointing.” He shot flames at the rock once more and this time a little more char formed onto the rock. “Getting better.” After resting to recover more stamina, Ryu searched for a new set of rocks, one untouched by his flames. This way he could see how he had improved over time. “Katon Fire Stream!” from his mouth shot a larger stream of flame than had had produced before and with it a feeling of achievement. He didn’t have to see the rock covered in black to know the fire he had just produced was hotter than the flames from before. Ryu returned to his home proud he had learned a new technique.

Word Count: 547
(Claiming Fire Release: fire Stream and 2 stats)
Jutsu Learned can be found here: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22712-fire-release-fire-stream

Last edited by Ryu Reinhard on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryu Reinhard Fire Release: Fire Stream Empty Re: Ryu Reinhard Fire Release: Fire Stream

Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:07 am
Bump.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Ryu Reinhard Fire Release: Fire Stream Empty Re: Ryu Reinhard Fire Release: Fire Stream

Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:56 am
Sure, trial approved. That's also 2 stats. (If you wanna smash out another fifty words, you'll have 3.)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:59 am
Thank you!
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:21 am

You should also list your stat claims. Like "claming X jutsu and 2 stats" <3
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:25 am
Thank you both for the help I will add that to the end of the original post.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:52 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum