Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet Empty Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet

Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:09 am
“This jutsu is much more complicated than the last one.” Ryu said looking at scroll wrapped in a ribbon with the letter B on it. “Fire Dragon Flame Bullet? Sounds awesome, I have to learn how to do this jutsu.” The young ninja packed his bag with food, comic books other miscellaneous items and the scroll and then rushed out the door. His parents called out goodbye, but he was already long gone and didn’t hear them.

Ryu ran to the park to start his morning exercise. He had to build his stamina and chakra to be able to perform high ranking and difficult jutsu. He started first with squats, followed by a short one mile jog, then a set of sixty pushups and finished by physically assaulting a tree. Which always made the ninjas hands hurt. “Why do I still do this?” Drinking some water from the fountain Ryu began to plan the rest of his day. “Today will probably be me just familiarizing myself with the signs, so I don’t need to go to the training grounds for that.” The genin picked up his gear and strapped it to his back and opted to go the village’s weapon shop. “Okay, so the seals are ram, horse, snake, dragon, rat, ox, and tiger.” Walking and reading the scroll became more difficult as he neared the village stores as people tended to gather around the area. “Sorry! Ram, horse. Excuse me. Snake. Pardon me. Ram, horse.” Ryu got nowhere remembering the jutsu while walking so once he made it to a shop with a bench he took a seat. “Ram, horse, snake, dragon, rat, ox and tiger. Finally.” Ryu said peering up from the scroll and at all of the people that were currently around. “I should do exercises based on the names of the hand seals, that might help me remember them and will help me build stamina and strength at the same time. Rope climbing for ram.” Ryu walked to the only place he was sure had a rope he could climb, the park a place he had visited quite often.

Arriving at the park, Ryu spotted the rope and nobody was around as most people would be out working or at school at the time. Stepping up to climb Ryu remembered the techniques he had learned in the past to climb, how he should place his hands and feet things like that. He started his ascent and as he did so he yelled out. “Ram.” Getting to the top the first time was easy. Getting to the top a second and third was easy, but as he continued it became much harder each ram sounding less enthusiastic than the last. “Well my arms hurt next exercise.” Ryu thought a couple seconds remembering that the second seal was horse. “Handstand pushups for horse.” Ryu had to find a wall to balance off of for this exercise, so he found a building and did a handstand. Saying horse every time he  would go down and breath once he was back up, the burning in his shoulders let the Genin know he was working his body and that he would definitely feel all of this the next day. Stopping the workout after half an hour Ryu went on to the next seal, snake. “Side-bridge for snake.” Ryu timed the workout to hold the position for one minute before alternating to the other side, he knew he couldn’t hold the bridge for long and continuing the exercise longer than five minutes would leave him worn out, so he did the circuit twice and moved onto the next seal, dragon. “Dragon stands for dips.” Ryu made his way back to the park where two bars opposite of each other sat. “Just what I need.” Ryu did the exercise saying dragon with each repetition. After finishing the genin felt sorer than he had in a long time. “Next exercise!” Ryu said stretching his back and legs. “Rat, so another R exercise. Hmm, I have my bag, ruck march?” Ryu picked up his bag once more and marched all the way home, once at the door he opened it yelled rat and then closed the door, very much confusing anyone who would have been inside, which was nobody as far as Ryu was aware. “Almost done, oblique crunches for ox.” This exercise was considerably easier than some of the others so it took a bit longer for the muscles to fatigue, but as he finished he yelled out the name of the hand seal. “Tiger is the last one, T is for something easy, umm toe touchers.” As Ryu expected the final exercise was simple and took a bit before the ninja was tired. Finishing Ryu entered his house, took a shower and went to bed.

Morning came quickly and with it the pain from the previous day’s work out. “Ahhh, I feel like the kazekage punched me in the face.” Ryu said to his parents, they agreed he looked a little worse for ware and made breakfast even though the young ninja usually did. “Well I’m off to the training field to learn the seals. Later.” With that Ryu was out the door and running to the training grounds to search for his rock. “We have to stop meeting like this training grounds rock, it’s too hard. I’ve been seeing other jutsu lately. This one’s name is Dragon fire flame bullet and it’s difficult, but once you get to know the jutsu it becomes easier. I think you should meet dragon fire flame bullet face to face.” With that Ryu began weaving the signs. “Ram, horse, snake, dragon, rat, ox, tiger.” He messed up on the transitions and knew that mastering the seals would take at least a couple of hours. “Ram to horse, yes. Horse to snake, yes. Snake to dragon, yes, Dragon, to rat. Rat to ox, and ox to tiger. “Ryu did the seals slowly a couple more times, before slightly increasing the speed. “Getting the hang of this.” Ryu said moving his hands faster with each passing attempt. “Don’t want to start throwing chakra into the mix too early and mess up, so I’m going to continue practicing this for a bit.” He continued making hand seals until night came, he ran home before the first stars were visible. When Ryu got in he showed his parents the seals he had spent the day mastering. His father attempted to do them like Ryu had, but couldn’t manage as he fingers often became stuck or the finger positions were off. “It’s okay that took all day to learn to do, not counting the academies training.” Ryu then went to sleep in preparation of the next day of training.

Today Ryu didn’t immediately start training as usual, instead he decided to head over to the store and buy some things with all of the money he had saved. The ninja showed the clerk his head band and began to peruse the selections. “I’m not really a swordfighter, so I don’t need a ninjato or a katana. He picked up a collection of gear that said for ninja fresh from the academy it only costed five hundred Ryo and with all of the missions the ninja had done he had earned quite a bit. After purchasing the bundle, the young genin a few other objects. When finished Ryu opened his wallet handed the man about a two-thirds of the contents. “Looks like on top of training I’ll have to do some more missions.” He waved goodbye to the shop keep who waved back and Ryu was on his way to the training grounds.

With all of Ryu’s gear packed he began to attach the items he had just received. He placed the pouches on his waist deposited the shuriken and kunai in one pocket and the smoke bombs, explosive tags and ration pill into the other. The wire and bandages he placed into his bag for use later. With all of his belongings in place Ryu began to weave seals while building chakra. The first attempt was a complete failure, he hadn’t built enough chakra and wasted energy in the process. His second and third attempts were also the same, build too little and produce nothing. With the fourth attempt Ryu began to layer chakra within his body, until it was ready to flow out and forming the final seal the genin released a jet of flame. This flame was much larger than any the ninja had seen before it was twenty meters wide and took shape before his eyes. It appeared as a long serpent like dragon, with a head that struck the center of the rock and arms along the sides that seemed to scrape the rock as they passed and once the jutsu was over. The rock and everything around became charred. “Well it’s a good thing nobody was around I could have hurt somebody. Also, lucky I live in a desert. I would have started a forest fire if I was from the leaf village.” The genin made sure nobody was around while weaving the seals once more. “Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet!” Once more an orange and red dragon erupted from the genins mouth and slammed into the rock, but it seemed two for the day was this ninja’s limit. With his chakra almost out Ryu did the only thing a responsible ninja would do. Use his remaining chakra to use another jutsu that starts fires. “Fire Release: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!” Ryu made six orbs and aimed them at the now seriously torched rock. “Time for some exercise. I have to train my body to gain more chakra.” Ryu began by jumping rope, he used to the wire he had just obtained and began jumping, counting with every hop. “Nine-hundred ninety-nine, Nine-hundred ninety-eight, One-thousand.” The genin wiped the sweat dripping from his forehead and looked up at the desert sky. What will I do next? The ninja asked himself more than once whilst jumping. He knew he needed a lot more work to improve himself, there were jutsu he needed to learn and he also had to build his body into an unstoppable tank. He never really wondered why he had to be an unstoppable tank, he just knew. Ryu had to be strong and get stronger because that’s what it takes to protect those you care about and the people you care about aren’t always people you really know. As a ninja it is your duty to protect and care for everyone in the village. That’s a lot of people and for each one, Ryu and every other ninja had to be at their best. There was no time to daydream it was time to put in some work doing your best to be the guy everybody looks to when they need help. Finishing the last of his exercises and expelling all of the seriousness the genin could muster for the entire day Ryu returned home and on the way said hello to some people he had never seen in his life, because the headband carries a message and that message is that the person wearing it will try their hardest to keep you safe. It was an unconditional obligation, these people had to do nothing in return for the ninjas help, besides be in need of it.

Ryu went to bed knowing that he was working hard to be a dutiful ninja, one that could defend the people of the village. He went to bed knowing that even if he wasn’t awake another ninja was, and that they would take over Ryu’s duties for a couple of hours, so that the ninja could come back better and stronger the next day. The ninja woke up the next morning maybe better and stronger, but felt more like lousier and sorer. He had to take a hot bath to loosen his aching muscles and joints. He ate a quick breakfast and was out the door on the way to the training field.

“Concentrate.” Ram, horse, snake, dragon, rat, ox, tiger. Finishing the last sign Ryu released a stream of furious fire dragon energy from his lungs that assaulted the training rock and left more black soot on its surface. The area around the rock was full of burnt sand and now looked like a pit of ash and dust. “Don’t want to fall into that.” Ryu said taking a few steps back, then performing the seals all over again. Ryu decided two was enough to move onto the next part of the jutsu which involved sustaining the dragon for a little longer after expelling the beast. “The scroll says keeping the dragon moving gives it greater speed and power on top of raising the distance it can go.” Ryu moved further away from the rock about sixty meters and began to form the seals once more. The dragon flowed from the ninja’s jaws, but it didn’t sustain like he had wanted it to and crashed before hitting the stone. Ryu pulled out his lunch and found a spot with plenty of shade. “Maybe if I don’t exhale the fire all at once and slow my breathing I can keep it going.” He took a bite out of his sandwich, which lacked anything spicy.

Finishing his meal Ryu disposed of his trash and went for a run around the village. He made a few stops to get his water bottle filled and stopped at a friend’s house to grab something he had lent to them before returning soaked in sweat to the field. “Chakra should be back, seals are good, and chakra building is great, let’s provide food for the dragon. Ram, horse, snake, dragon, rat, ox, tiger. Ryu released the flame slowly this time, which was unusual as every other technique he would blow out with all of the force his lungs could handle. This technique was odd in that even though he had blown out the flames slower the dragon began to increase in speed as it moved and slammed into the rock with greater ferocity. The dragon before seemed much nicer than the one that caused the boulder to move on impact. “Nice, I have to do that again.” He did so reforming the fire and launching it once more, giving it the sustain it needed and boom! Burning sand flying everywhere. It was barely mid-day, but Ryu was already out of chakra and energy for the day. He sluggishly returned home he wish he could have done more that day, but his body would give out on him if he continued to push like he had the last couple of days. He decided the next day he would take a break and just watch people train.

That day, he watched somebody shoot some exploding fireballs, some academy students make attempts at the clone jutsu. Which not too long ago proved difficult for Ryu. “Wait until you get to the substitution class.” He said from across the field out of ear shot from the students. He walked around the village looking for other genin as well who would want to be in a squad, he had heard someone had recently became a genin, a female named Yumi. He decided looking for someone who had no idea who he was, well was a bad idea and creepy. Finished with his day off he returned home to watch television and eat things that he probably shouldn’t have. When he went to bed that night he was sure his body would be better than ever.
Ryu was right on when he woke up his muscles weren’t as sore and he felt like a new person. A new person ready to eat junk and wreck their body all over again training. He went for a longer run than usual to compensate for the previous day, but took more time to take in the sites, like the kazekage’s mansion and the sweets stores. When he did finish his run he took a breath walked up to his rock and wiped some of the soot off. “Told you, you’d like this jutsu.” He stepped back a distance and began performing the dragon flame bullet. As the chakra began to build and start overflowing he released the pressure in his chest slowly, like how a ball deflates over time. The dragon as hypothesized increased its speed and slammed audibly into the rock. “Five minute break and then again.” He waited the five minutes and performed the jutsu hearing the smack and watching the dragon soar was one of the best feelings ever, it was like the jutsu was yelling it was a success in his ear. He took a six minute break this time and shot another dragon bullet. As he increased the rest period by a minute each time and ran out of fuel for his fire. He got all excited knowing the training for the jutsu was complete and soon he could start work on a new one. Maybe one with more or even less destructive power, he thought an easier one to learn would be more beneficial as training like how he had for this jutsu wore him out rather quickly. I mean for the end of entire day he was serious and that never happens.

Ryu ran to his house and called up his sensei. “Are there any missions available for tomorrow?” Ryu asked. His sensei put him on hold briefly and said they could use some help at the academy. Ryu accepted the job without complaint and said goodbye. He ran downstairs to the kitchen and took out the cake his mom had recently baked. “I need this for training purposes.” He went to leave, but his dad wouldn’t let him take all of it. “Dad, its ninja stuff. Fire chakra requires me to eat more calories to sustain it.” The smirk was a dead giveaway, so his father responded with. “Well if that’s the case, then still no.” Ryu put down the cake and left the kitchen.

(Exit)
Word Count: 3022
Claiming Rewards: (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet and 15 stats)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet Empty Re: Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet

Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:44 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum