Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 10:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 1:50 amHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 11:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 10:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 9:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 8:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 8:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 7:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 7:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
23 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

A Special Request (P, Yasaki, NK) Empty A Special Request (P, Yasaki, NK)

Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:07 pm
Rethal had been waiting for this moment ever since the head priest of Acaba had give him his duty. To fulfill his job, he had to leave the village. And to do that legally, he had to talk to the Hogokage. Rethal was wearing his usual cloak that covered his body. He wore his usual mask that covered all his face except for his right eye. And he had his black combat boots on. Right now, the only thing visible was his right eye.

Rethal took a deep breath, and knocked on the door to the Hogokage's office.

WC: 98
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure

A Special Request (P, Yasaki, NK) Empty Re: A Special Request (P, Yasaki, NK)

Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:16 am
Yasaki was in his office, chilling pretty much. He was going through some paper works when a knock somehow appeared at his door. He rolled his eyes whilst gesturing the one who knocked his door to come in. 

"Enter."

He said it in a tone of calmness.
Rethal Sahkash
Rethal Sahkash
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15

Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:56 pm
Once Rethal was told to enter, he opened the door and walked in to the office. He bowed to the Hogokage sitting in front of him and said, "Greetings Hogokage-sama."

WC: 30
TWC: 128
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:57 am
He came looking bowing to the hogokage whilst he was sitting in front of him. Yasaki eyed him up and down watching Rethal carefully as he would sit. He greeted the hogokage and Yasaki would also would greet back. " Greetings back to you. what brings you in my office today?" he would ask calmly.
Rethal Sahkash
Rethal Sahkash
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15

Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:56 am
Rethal sat down and hearing the man's question, he said, "I am here to request the ability to legally leave the village. It is for personal and religious reasons, and I am willing to tell you those reasons. If there is anything you would like me to do outside our boundaries, if I was approved, I would be willing to do so."

WC: 62
TWC: 190
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:16 am
He would watch the young man sitting down as he replied to his request. "Tell me your reason what makes you want to leave hoshigakure? Is something bothering you?" Yasaki wanted to know what was happening to him and thus asking him these questions.
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:26 am
"There is something foretold in my religion. It says that 2 years after the second burning, a shooting star will cross the full moon. That shooting star carries the deity that brings darkness to this world. The second burning is the second time that the Church of Acaba, my religion, burns down. The church burnt down 2 years ago. Exactly 2 years after that night, as foretold, a shooting star crossed the full moon. It is a clear sign in my religion, that the opposing deity has come."

"It is my job to regroup the 10 members of my church that are not in Hoshigakure, and bring them here, so we can have the strength to banish the deity. I know the location of only one, and he is in Konohagakure."

WC: 131
TWC: 321
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:49 am
"These people you worship do they have any benefits towards you? You are only a chuunin the shinobi world is cruel and evil. You are asking me something beyond the shinobi's imagination. Losing a shinobi is sad but letting you go is a risk. As soon you leave,  they will mark you as an MN and anything by everything will come at you, hunting you down and will do their best to kill you. Your family wants the best of you.. our village looks up to you. You are the next gen of this village. This Konohagakure person you speak of just tell me who he is.. I will help you out, Rethal."
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:10 am
"They raised me. I owe them a great debt, as they could have just as easily left me to the world and the streets of Hoshigakure. You say my family wants the best of me. They died when I was 5 months old. The church of Acaba raised me and nurtured me."

"This quest, it holds more value that just me. It is a quest to bring together my church, to help those who raised me."

"I may be the next generation of my village. But I am also the next generation of my religion. There are plenty of other in my generation of shinobi. But I am the only one in my generation of the worshipers of Acaba. As Acaba and Hoshigakure are my two duties, I must protect the one that has no others to protect it."

"And I thank you for your assistance. But I must pursue this quest. A letter will carry much less weight than the oath I have taken."

WC: 165
TWC: 486
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:24 pm
"That's understandable and I hear you out. I'm sorry about your family and am sure they would want the best of you. But the thing is.. What if this was all a lie? What happens if they don't want you or don't even let you in? What if the church of Acaba was all just an unrealistic dream? 

"Ask yourself these questions and be honest with me. You are the next generation and will be without a doubt.  I respect your worship and your religion. But it ain't enough to allow you leave."

"I thank you as well for your time and commitment. But as an order from me I am sorry Rethal, you will not leave Hoshigakure. Anything you else you wish to speak off?"

Yasaki would stare at Rethal directly at him, eyeing him up and down.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum