Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

A Special Request (P, Yasaki, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Special Request (P, Yasaki, NK)

Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:14 pm
"Do you want to know how it wasn't a lie. Because, thousands of years ago, when the manuscripts were written predicting the events, they didn't have any knowledge of astronomy. How did they know this was going to happen? And don't say someone fudged the manuscripts. Anytime a copy of the manuscripts is passed down, someone has to use Mind Eye of the Kagura to know if they're lying."

"What happens if they don't want me? Well so be it, I can pray by myself."

"And if it was an unrealistic dream? How many people's lives have been influenced by things that happened in a Genjutsu. I can name a few if you want me to?"

"One last thing. If you ever question my commitment to what I care about, let me show you something so you can not have your doubts."

Rethal stood up. He took his mask off and pulled his hood back. It revealed a horribly burnt and scarred head with an eyepatch over his left eye.

"This is what happened during the second burning. I haven't had these healed because they remind me of what I care about. I hope that's enough proof for you."

Rethal then pulled his hood up and put his mask back on. He opened the door, walked through, and closed the door behind him.

[exit]

WC: 216
TWC: 702

3 stats (3 speed, bringing me to 57 speed)
22 wc to finish Chakra Infusion
680 wc to Chakra Suppresion (680/2000)

Last edited by Yoi Yuki on Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure

A Special Request (P, Yasaki, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Special Request (P, Yasaki, NK)

Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:02 pm
"I feel your pain and what you are going through but I stand by what I said. You don't care do you? But like said and will stand by it and you won't leave that's on my word." Yasaki would lift his right hand slowly circling into a ball and smashing the table with his strength attempting to scare him. He was looking him straight into his eye, as his third tomoe appeared it displeased him. Yasaki would not allow such behavior in his office, but this one was all over him trying to make false claims.

Yasaki didn't say a single word for a moment as he would see Rethal leaving. It frustrated him as he only wanted to do a well for his village. His Guard was outside and would see him leave, and would open the door as soon as he left. He was in shock but went out back to continue his duty.

Yasaki thought to himself as he was sitting on his desk.

Church of Acaba or whatever he said. This religion he worships must be something special to him. 

TWC:582 

putting 582 http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t41466-yaduski#331232

[exit]
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:35 pm
bump on claims
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:22 pm
Hiya! <3

@Yoi: Could you please link where you've trained Chakra Infusion before please? I cannot seem to find the previous wc on your stat page or your threads.

@Yasaki: Since that summon is a D rank, why do you need 1,000 words to train it and not 500?
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:26 pm
Sorry, I was posting for Rethal, but I was using one of my alt's, Yoi.

Previous wc here and here
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:42 pm
@Yoi: 

My apologies for missing that.

Next thing though, you have 10% off of the wc for the tech right? Wouldn't that place it at 1,800/2,000 instead of 1,900/2,000? (Which would mean you over-trained it)
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:44 pm
Hikari Hyuuga wrote:Hiya! <3

@Yasaki: Since that summon is a D rank, why do you need 1,000 words to train it and not 500?

500 for D rank THink I read it wrong if it's 500w I'll take it.
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:50 pm
Moved the 100 over trained wc to chakra suppression
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:45 pm
Approved @ Yoi <3

@Yasaki: From the rules I read it said D rank summons cost 500 wc to train, so you are free to put the remaining 82 words to something else if you would like~
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:12 pm
i'll put the remaining to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t41478-yalaski
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum