Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 11500

Tomb Raiders  (P, Yasaki) Empty Tomb Raiders (P, Yasaki)

Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:23 am
Mission Details

Only.Yasaki may check:
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Tomb Raiders  (P, Yasaki) Empty Re: Tomb Raiders (P, Yasaki)

Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:37 am
“Sakuragi Hyuuga, Come to the Unseen University  tomorrow morning, the Hogokage wants to see you ” was the letter he received .  The hyuuga would read and read and reread the letter like one who couldn't comprehend it, yet he did.  Why would a letter be sent to him to meet the the Hogokage. Very few people get the chance to meet the Hogokage in person. Have the Hogokage noticed his improvements and how much of missions he had completed as a genin ? or did he do something wrong that the Hogokage would like to correct? These were some of the question running through the boy's mind. He was curious about the meeting tomorrow. He had to make sure he appears like a real shinobi tomorrow. The hyuuga couldn't really tell why he was invited to the Unseen University, but he would soon find out. Sakuragi saw this as an encouragement to train harder and get even more stronger,  he believed  the only reason why he would be invited was  because the Hogokage either saw something in him that interested him or he did something wrong that needed scolding. The half naked white eyed would lie on the sofa  in the living room thinking on how tomorrow would go. He didn't wants to over think on it but it seems he keeps falling into the temptation. The hyuuga would make sure his mind to go study some jutsu in his bedroom. He would lock the front door of the living room and would walk into his bedroom. He did that so no one could enter from outside unless he opens the door from inside. 

Studying was not that easy at the moment, especially with the letter  that the hyuuga got.  It keeps painting serious excitement and anxiety in his mind. Such is inevitable when you are invited to a place where you've never been to before, especially when that place is a highly esteemed one. It was no different for the white head, the anxiety of tomorrow's meetings troubles him but the excitement would calm him down. This continued for few hours before the hyuuga made up his mind that he wouldn't worry an inch about the meeting anymore. It was  late at this time. The hyuuga knew what was ahead of him tomorrow and what was at stake, he made his mind not to study tonight, just for tonight, so he could wake up early tomorrow to prepare for thing. He would lay on his bed and heed sleep's call.

The sky was yet to be illuminated by the sun, the sun itself would  still be fast asleep and would soon wake out of its slumber. As the excited Hyuuga , he got out of bed very early and would begin to prepare for things. He would do his morning routines and house chores, take his bath, prepare and eat a nice breakfast. The hyuuga seems almost ready to head out. He would be dressed in his black open button Khaki shirt, white v neck shirt which he wore underneath, black pant and black shinobi sandals, he had his village forehead protector tied to his head , the metal plate on his forehead. He was ready and would head out to the meet the Hogokage in his office.

He would enter into the Unseen University , it was a very large building . This would be quite an experience for him, he saw a lot of people going about their business. The building have so many rooms and offices, fortunately for him, he was able to meet some one who directed him to the Hogokage' Office. 

The hyuuga would knock on the door gently and anxiously await a come in response, if none was said, he would knock again and if he heard none , he would open the door and walk in to meet the Hogokage. Hopefully for him, the Hogokage would be in his office, if he was, the hyuuga would walk up to him and once within a considerable range he would greet the Hogokage. “Good morning Hogokage - Sama” he would pause and greet with a bow  before straighten his body and continued talking “ I'm Sakuragi Hyuuga and I received a letter yesterday requesting my presence in the Hogokage's office. It's an  honour to be here” He would say with a warm smile and then pause to hear the Hogokage. The Hyuuga would remain on his feet while he talked. It was a sign of respect to the Hogokage, moreso, it's common sense to not sit when you enter into an office unless you're told to. The hyuuga would await a response from the Hogokage as to why he wanted to see someone of his caliber, some one as weak as he is. Only time would tell

WC: 794
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:57 pm
A fresh day with a new banger with a recent story to be told. Yet waking up felt like a job to him, but in that case, it was simply a new fresh day. He is a delighted individual and that wouldn’t hurt if he decided it was best for him to support the ninjas in his village. That would mean he needed to step up his game and do what we must do. As an Uchiha, he was glad living his life as a kage and it was a fascinating era to him. It was going to be known as Yasaki’s era. The Uchiha woke up in dream-land as he preferred to do the things that must be done. That would mean he pushes himself out of this comfy bed and doing what we must do. He wore his average clothes, black shirt, and black shorts with a hat on his head. Black shoes as-well, looking big for his size. He was an actual giant who stood about six feet nine and nine lbs. The Uchiha twirled with kunai as he left his house, heading towards the destination of his office. It was a fresh start. As he headed to his office Yasaki looked up at the piece of papers. One of them stated a young Hyūga who needed some help. We’ll the help would be given, it was going to be an S rank mission with the Kage. It wasn’t a simple one, but to retrieve some information from the villains. He expected this naïve kid to be a smart individual and follow the orders. As he summoned a crow, he would write up a letter to him to visit the office soon as he can. This individual did not understand what was going to happen. The Uchiha heard a knock passing by through his door; it was the youthful man who he expected to come. Two knocks, as he would say in a calm tone for the junior kid to hear. “Enter.” As the kid stormed in his office he had seen his respect of bow proceeded to him. He would hear him talk as he nodded gently to him. This was him after the mission was on his name. Not like any other. This one was a test. An S-rank mission, it would be the one of a mission Yasaki expected to go for.

“Welcome youthful man, it’s great to see you. That is right I have invited you to my office, and by deciding it you will go on an S-rank mission with me. That would mean I expect you to behave and follow the orders and always alert and caution. This letter I am about to give you has the details of this mission. It isn’t those little baby missions, but this one here is a step-up. Anyways enough talking let’s get on it shall we?”

The Letter

As he would complete this task he would head out of the office expecting the young man to come for the hunt. It was time to locate this theif and so they set-off to the borders to hunt for him. 
WC:542
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:55 am
The Hogokage would gladly welcome the hyuuga into his office . It was the first time the white head would walk into the Hogokage's office. He was still curious to know why the Hogokage had call him here. His anxious mind couldn't figure out what Yasaki had in mind.  It could be anything, from running an errand to being scolded for doing something badly, or was he gonna tell him about the chunin exam?. If that was the case , the spiky head already knew about that .  

It appears the Hogokage had something else in mind. A mission! . A mission it was . Sakuragi knew thought he'd be able to take on an S rank mission and even if he would , he never thought he'd do it with someone as reputable as the Hogokage. He was so astonished the moment the Hogokage told  him they were going for a mission. He never saw that coming, but he was glad his lucky day was finally here. The hyuuga would brace his mind for what lies ahead of him in the mission. Yasaki would give him a letter , a letter that comprises the mission details. Though it was too short a notice, he was sure he would be able to handle it. His white eyes ran through the letter , once he has grasp the details in the mission, he would fold  back the letter, putting it in his weapon pouch. “ I'm ready Hogokage Sama” he would say looking at the man sitting on his chair.  The hyuuga has a lot to gain from this mission, experience, friendship and more future meetings with the Hogokage.

Together they would leave the office and head to the country border. The hyuuga  already knew what the mission was about. They were to retrieve a tomb that was stolen from the high priest of hoshigakure  and if possible capture the thief who stole the tomb alive. It would be no easy task, but the mission would end up being a success especially now that the Hogokage himself is with him on this mission.

TWC: 1140
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:31 am
This mission was a much more tasking one. Sakuragi already knew from the beginning what the mission was all about. They were to find out those rogue ninjas who stole the tomb from the high priest of hoshigakure. The hardest part of the mission was that they must capture them alive, since the high priest has requested that the thieves or thief be brought to him alive. It's easier to kill someone than to capture them alive. To capture a person, they must have either be unconscious or become extremely weak to the extent that they can't move a muscle.  That sounds like almost killing them because the kind of attack you deal to an enemy to make them go unconscious is likely to kill them. Nevertheless, it was a good thing that the hogokage himself would be leading the mission. It would make the mission easier, also the white head believed there are a lot of things to learn from the hogokage. It was almost as if this was the first time he would be going to a mission despite having completed several missions, the hyuuga was so anxious of what lies ahead, however, the presence of the hogokage would constantly keep him calm. He knows that he was safe with Yasaki being here and that if anything unexpected should show up , the hogokage would be ready  to protect him. 

It was a long journey to the country's border, Sakuragi has a lot of questions in his mind to ask Yasaki. At first he would hold back then after some minutes of walking with the Hogokage, he decided to pour out his mind. “Hogokage Sama, how many major villages are there in the shinobi world ?”  he would ask the aged man.  The boy has a curious mind. He never left the walls or borders of the haven country and he wanted to know what it would feel like to step his feet outside the country, because sooner or later he sure would step out of the country.   The boy was not so familiar with villages around the Haven country. He had read about some of them in books , but he never really knew much what it was like to be in those villages. These are some of the things he would like to explore. Definitely, Yasaki - Sama was a knowledgeable man, so the whitehead believed he would be able to answer all his  questions. This is one reason why Sakuragi loved this mission, because he would be learning a lot of things from the hogokage. The hyuuga would listen to the man as he explained everything to him, if he would and even if he wouldn't , the white head was sure that if he persuaded him enough he would explain and tell him what he needed to know about the other villages. Someone of his caliber surely knows a lot and there would be no crime in trying to tap from his fountain of knowledge.

The hyuuga wouldn't be contented even after the Hogokage had explained the village world to him. He would go further to ask about the risk of travelling outside the village.  “ Are there risks in travelling outside the village Hogokage”.  The hyuuga surely knew there would be risk in leaving one's den, but he just wanted to know more and learn more. Finally the big question from Sakuragi “ Hogokage Sama, I was orphaned at childbirth and I lost   my granny some months ago , she was the only person left for me in this world. I was shattered when I lost her. However , before she died , she told me my father wasn't buried in  this village. She told me my father took on a deadly mission few months before I was born.  he died in that mission and never returned home. Granny told me his grave was probably in the land of river or tea.  Hogokage , I've never set eyes on my fayher or mother, Please, allow me to go visit my father's grave , at least to have my first and last talk with him” he would say with tears in his eyes. At this point the white head had stopped walking and would be kneeling before Yasaki ,holding tightly to his legs with both arms. “Please Hogokage, lemme go visit my father, I'll come back as soon as I have seen  his grave, you may use anything to track me , I wouldn't mind, I just wanna talk to my Father ” he cried aloud. He knew if he persuaded the Hogokage enough, he might let him go. At this point, Yasaki may probably have to mark him with something or keep track of him. The Hyuuga wouldn't not rise to  his feet until the Hogokage has given his answer . The hyuuga would hope for a positive answer. 

At this point they would need to hurry up to finish up with this mission. With the Hogokage on his side, Sakuragi may not be doing much in this mission. The Hogokage was here to protect him.  It's easier to learn by watching than to learn by doing. It is also easier to learn by listening than to learn by talking. Learning was Sakuragi's goal in this mission. The only way he would be successful would be to heed the Hogokage's words. If the Hogokage would attempt to place anything on him to keep track of him or to communicate him or stuff like these, the whitehead would not resist it.

In no time , the two would arrive at the border. Sakuragi had his byakugan active all the while. As they were walking to search for clue, the hyuuga's all seeing eyes caught sight of two men with what look like a tomb.  The hyuuga would notify the Hogokage of what he saw. This must be it. The tomb they were looking for. Care must be taken here since they don't know what these men are capable of . The Hyuuga would be standing right beside the  Hogokage, his white eyes saw it all. This is the tomb they were looking for . The tomb look so precious to the eyes and whoever this tomb was used to bury must have been a prestigious person. The hyuuga and hopefully the Hogokage too would begin to approach the men carrying the tomb. The men were sitting on the ground with their backs resting on a tree, the tomb was in between them. Once the hyuuga and hopefully, the Hogokage had reach considerable taking distance of the two men. The Hogokage would be the one to do the talking if he chooses too. Sakuragi would constantly  be observing the environment to make sure that no one was planning a sneak attack on them while the Hogokage was addressing the two thieves. The mission details says bring them alive, capture them. Sakuragi doesn't like capturing his targets, he would rather kill them, but because he  was with someone of a more higher authority on this mission, he would keep calm and succumb to the Hogokage's will. He remembered how he killed the assassins that he was supposed to capture in a mission with somashin even though the greenhead genin pleaded with him not to kill them. It was like the hyuuga enjoys killing people even at such tender age. He may be young but he isn't weak and he himself knew that. Sakuragi would  still be observing the environment, he watched as the Hogokage dealt with the two thieves and before he knew what was going on, the thieves had been captured. His mouth was wide opened at the raw power of the Hogokage, truly the Kage of Hoshigakure is strong. The hyuuga would assist the Hogokage to carry the tomb and the thieves that had been  captured . It was only a matter of time before they reached the high priest to deliver the tombs and the captured thieves. All thanks to the Hogokage, Sakuragi learned a lot in this mission. Probably the reason the Hogokage choose him for the mission was so he could learn from him, so he could Learn not to always kill those he should capture. Very few Kage have the time to do that. The Hogokage  was truly a caring fellow and one with good example to imitate. In no time, they would deliver the tomb and the thieves to the high priest and would the two shinobis would part ways

TWC: 2540

Claiming 24 AP and 5100 ryo

Last edited by Sakuragi Hyuuga on Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:17 pm
Approved
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm
Yasaki took out this individual to an S-rank mission, which is dangerous. But it all played out how it should be, as he always expected the outcome perfectly. The mission was all about to capture the man or kill him, but they personally knew it was personally he wouldn’t allow this young genin to die but to make it alive at all costs. He was safe with him by his side, nothing was going to be the issue, he is the kage of this village. The mission beings-rank itself self this was no time to play. The Uchiha then focused on getting the mission ahead as he led forward. Once walking he asked him about an honest question that doubted him at that moment. He stood there calmly as he responded. “Major villages you say? We’ll three or four active major villages in the shinobi world. Depends on what you are looking for. Many borders are the shinobi world.” Yasaki’s answer was simply how it is, not knowing what the kids respond must have been being how it is. “I recently sent my living clone to the lightning borders hoping I hear pleasant news from him. But whatever that suits you then yes it is. But let me tell you this once you are a shinobi here you cannot leave.”As he was walking with the shinobi another sort of problem appeared. It was more questions coming from the Hyuuga why suddenly he decides that he needs to leave the village. If that was the case he wouldn’t want to hurt the shinobi. “Risks are out in this shinobi world, and if you risk it you die. So if death happens, you die and your mother will miss you. But if you stay it’s possible, you won’t die.” Yasaki was playing with the Hyuuga, attempting to distract him, luring him to stay inside the village. The only thing that would represent his death to his name and Yasaki wanted none of it. Watching the young individual crying made Yasaki wonder what was he talking about. He talked about his grandma and so on. It made little sense to him, but he responded gently to him. “Go visit his grave but I suggest a time limit for you to return. If you don’t return within three days, I will mark you as a missing ninja. That means you will die and I will not remember your name. After-all you signed up for death, and you shall receive. I have marked you with the seal, three days you got.” The Uchiha would continue with the mission as they proceeded with the mission, completing it in a matter of fashion. He would disappear in a flash.

WC:986

986 words to Mind's Eye of the Kagura 

[EXIT]
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:51 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum