Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44423-shin-s-stat-page
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 8500

Young men on there way (Zxyis) Empty Young men on there way (Zxyis)

Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:58 pm
Sweat dripped down Okami's face. It wasn't that hot outside and the sun was occasionally covered by clouds. So it wasn't because of weather. The young man had been training his ass off for the past hour. He started early in the morning, so it was easy to get a head start on the day. It seemed he had over worked himself though. He was a heavy breathing mess. His hair had been up but it had fallen out mostly though the training. He was down only too his pants as he had stripped his shirt because of his overwhelming sweating. It was fair to say he needed a break. 

Okami sat on the ground, leaning against the wooden pole he had been using. He finally relaxed, taking a deep enough breath before breathing normally again. Next to him was a sack with a box of food in it. He had been needing this breakfast for awhile. His muscles weren't the only thing working overtime. As opened the box with the rice and chicken with sauce, he noticed his abs. This was proof of his progress. Not that long ago, he wasn't working with much muscles. Now that he had become a genin, he had been working overtime. It was good to see results.
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Young men on there way (Zxyis) Empty Re: Young men on there way (Zxyis)

Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:38 pm
Talking about abs, Zyxis sat on a tree in the training grounds shirtless, eating an apple. For the first time in forever, the white-haired Genin finally got to relax. There was no worries about training, missions, vampires, and Frankenstein; he just enjoyed the cold weather against his ripped body. It seemed to specialize in Taijutsu had some benefit to it, even if it was only for a little while. Don't get him wrong; he worked hard every day to keep his bulging biceps and quads. You needed to stretch those hammies every day. It just seemed you had to build a foundation for yourself first, so you had something to continue off of to get even more built.

The fifteen-year-old was knocked out of his thoughts as a man entered his view and leaned against a tree almost opposite from where he was. It seemed as if the boy wasn't as carb oriented as he was, as he looked as if he just started building muscle. Zyxis could work with this. His hour break was enough, time to get to the hard work needed to become someone noteworthy.

"Yo," Zyxis said as he appeared in front of Okami with a simple Body Flicker. The speed at which he moved would be impossible for the boy to see with his untrained eyes. "I'm Zyxis, no last name. What's your name?"

[WC: 238 / TWC: 238]
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:02 pm
The young genin finished up his meal and set the box to the side. He took a deep breath and stood back up. Before he could continue, another shirtless appeared seemingly out of no where. Okami almost stumbled back onto the ground. There was no warning. He gave small gasp as he appeared as well. 

Zyxis introduced himself right away. Kinda. He stated he had no family name. It was strange that someone didn't have a family name. Even orphans had family names, either there own or ones of the surrogate family. Okami's was Lupines, a name passed down from his fathers side sense his mother married out of the family. 

Okami stumbled to get his name out. Not only because this person just came out of nowhere, it was also that another person his age was standing in front of him shirtless. "Oh, I-I'm Okami." He introduces himself. Okami grabs his shirt and quickly slipping it back on. He was so flushed. But it was hard to tell because he could also be super read from all the work he did today. 

WC: 183
TWC: 397
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen

Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:14 pm
Zyxis noticed him blushing. Was he intimidated? The white-haired boy backed up a bit. "Hey there Okami. Are you a Genin here? A new one I'm assuming?" The Uchiha felt as if he would've recognized the boy. He didn't look like anyone else, and he was around his age where most were older. If he were honest, the group of his friends varied from age-to-age, to be honest. He blushed as he thought about Hato.

He shook his head, "I was wondering if you'd like to train. As a new Genin, you probably don't know much, right? I've been at it for a while, so I think I can help you if you want."

[WC: 129 | TWC: 367]
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:28 pm
The other genin must have excellent detective skills. Okami barely knew him and he already guessed that he was a new genin. Or maybe Okami was just easy to read. Okami nodded, "Yeah, I'm somewhat new." It was kinda embarrassing to admit it though. No one really wants to admit to their inexperience. 

Then Okami noticed Zyxis blushing. Oh no! Why was he blushing? What is he thinking? Okami was still red, he couldn't get anymore red. Obviously Okami didn't know he was actually thinking of village dame, Hato. It was all just his mind playing tricks on him. 

Okami relaxed as he was able to put his mind to something else. Zyxis offered the chance to train together. "Oh, sure. I don't really know a lot of jutsu or techqiues. In the academy, I was an excellent tai jutsu user. Do you know any taijutsu techniques?" 

WC: 147
TWC: 544
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen

Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:36 pm
"It's not really a Taijutsu technique, but one of my favorites is the Body Flicker Technique. The chakra enhances your muscles and allows you to move way faster." Zyxis put his hand into the Ram sign, "This is the only seal you need. Pay attention, it will be quick."

Although he told Okami to pay attention, he knew for sure that the boy wouldn't be able to see him as he zoomed only a meter forward. It would've looked like he turned invisible and took a step and was once again visible. Zyxis smiled at him, "I can show you more after that for sure if you want. I know a few D-Rank Taijutsu, like five, and then Arhat Fist Gangeki, which just increases the strength of your attack. It may be better to invest in something that is speed and strength though."

Zyxis would offer his hand to help the boy up, "Give it a try."
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:39 pm
The white haired genin told Okami that he had a technique called the Body flicker. It wasn't taijutsu but it was still useful. Okami assumed that Body Flicker was probably the technique he used when appearing in front of him so fast. 
Zyxis showed the hand seal Ram to preform the technique. Easy enough to memorize. He explained that it was all in getting chakra to enhance muscles. Okami felt pretty confident in his ability to get this down. 

Zyxis explained that he could teach Okami something called the Arhat Fist Gangeki, and attack that increases strength in a punch. But even then, he said that he wanted to teach something more speed and strength towards. "Why don't we just see how Body flicker technique goes?" Okami said under a small giggle. 

Okami got up thanks to Zyxis and began to put his hands together to weave the Ram hand seal. Then he focused his chakra into his feet. It wasn't much chakra. He took the step to try body flickering only a meter. It wasn't his fullest potential but it was a start. Okami, being a persistent one, tried again. He took the same steps and it turned out faster but it wasn't quite there yet. Maybe just one more time. He took a deep inhale and exhale when he weaved the hand seal. Finally, he was able to move 3 meters with the fullest body flicker speed. He was taking a lot of big breaths now that he had preformed the technique 3 times. "So," He said under one breath, "What's next?" 

WC: 264
TWC: 808
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:19 pm
"Now time for Taijutsu, what you wanted. Congratulations on learning the Body Flicker, anyway. You're a good student. So the jutsu I'm going to teach you is called Leaf Rising Wind. The technique is a high kick, where you channel all of the power from your body while adding chakra into the kick. It increases your speed and strength and can send your opponent flying when hit," Zyxis said, performing it.

"Give it a try!" The white-haired boy wasn't that in-tune with his Taijutsu moves anymore, although, he couldn't deny their effectiveness. Sometimes Zyxis wished he strengthed himself so that he was more like Hoshi and didn't have to worry about the power of the jutsu he was using, but his pure strength.

Okami could probably do what he couldn' and use it to his advantage. He assumed that he was trying to specialize in Taijutsu since he wanted to learn it the most. With his body shape, he would probably be a stronger attacker. He watched him try out the jutsu.
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:43 pm
After the technique was preformed, Zyxis was ready to move on to the next art. Okami beamed when hearing his praise though. He called him a good student, something he had never been told by any teacher. Except Hoshi of course. 

This next style was something very simple, it was basically a high kick with a fancy name attached to it. It was called the Leaf Rising Wind. Zy demonstrated  the techqiue in front of the noob genin. It wasn't that impressive compared to other techniques to most, but to Okami it was intense. The power of the kick would certainly do some serious damage. 

It was Okami's turn to preform the technique. The Lycan nodded and took a deep breath. He's preformed high kicks before but nothing with this high of potential of true blow. He positioned himself swiftly elevated his leg to the level Zyxis had it. Lucky for them both they were flexible, other wise this move would have been impossible. The kick he preformed was impressive but wasn't Left Rising Wind level. Okami knew this. "H-hold on, one more time." He beg as he got to form again. He took another deep breath and then delevered the kick. Better. But it wasn't there all the way. However, Okami got the concept down. 

After the kick, Okami noticed that they were both focused on him. He felt selfish. What could he do to treat Zyxis back? What about food? "Hey, why don't we get something to eat. Treat will be on me." He offered in a sweet voice like honey, full on innocence.  

WC: 266
TWC: 1074
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen

Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:41 pm
"I wouldn't mind lunch," He brushed a hand through his hair, and smiled when he realized it wasn't sweaty. "What would you like to go eat? We should do something before we get all tired and sweaty. I know a nice burger joint we can go to, let's head out." Zyxis would grin at the boy and gently push him forward as a sign to follow him. He would go at a standard speed, as to not leave the wolf-boy behind. Soon they made it to the restaurant, and he smiled at the waitress, giving her a small wink.

"Hey, there today. May I get a hamburger, no cheese, lettuce, bacon, and mustard, please?" The Uchiha asked in his kindest voice, as to not offend her for the subtle flirting. For some reason, girls got upset about that. It didn't make much sense to him, but there were unwritten down specific rules people had to abide by when it came to flirting, common sense. After she wrote down his order on a notepad, he backed up slightly, offering Okami his place in front of the register. "Thanks for offering to pay for me, by the way. I appreciate it." He said to Okami, giving him a pat on the back and a quick squeeze of the shoulder.

The white-haired boy would wait patiently for the food to come after the blonde-haired boy finished ordering.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum