Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44423-shin-s-stat-page
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 8500

Young men on there way (Zxyis) - Page 2 Empty Re: Young men on there way (Zxyis)

Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:26 pm
The white haired boy seem delighted for the offer of food. The fellow genin suggested a burger joint that he saw. Well, less of a suggestion more already made a decision by softly pushing towards the direction of the joint. Okami was fine with that. He hadn't had many in his life but last time he was there, it was absolute delicious.

Once they arrived in the restaurant, this new friend presented one of his characteristics. Flirty. The young man winked at one of the waitresses they were going by table. At first, the Lycan  wasn't sure to find this awkward or flattering. Normally when someone winks at another, it's an implication of sexual intent. However, Zyxis didn't seem the type to just ask for sex from a girl. Well, he hoped not anyway. Those kind of people made Okami sick to his stomach. All they want  from females is their bodies. 

One of the waitresses approched their table and asked what they would like. Okami didn't get a whole lot of time to think on his order when he preoccupying studying the white haired boy. Zyxis went first, saying his order. "I'll take a normal hamburger with fries," He would say right after Zxyis ordered. It wasn't much but it was something.

Now, maybe was the time to ask something to Zyxis about himself. Hmm... What to say? "So, how long have you been a genin?" Then he remembered the chunin exams sign up that was posted around the village. "Are you going to sign up for the chunin exams? I heard they are doing it in Konokagkure." 

WC: 269
TWC: 1343
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Young men on there way (Zxyis) - Page 2 Empty Re: Young men on there way (Zxyis)

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:05 pm
The boy ate his lunch with Okami. As he looked at him, he couldn't help but feel slightly jealous. He was handsome; it was as if he was a chick magnet. The girl he was flirting with at the counter seemed to stare at him the whole time. Maybe the wolf-boy noticed him looking cause he asked him a question, "Ah? Me being a Genin? I've been one for a few months now, but my strength has rapidly grown. Maybe too fast. Haven't you just recently turned Genin?"

The white-haired boy would trail off until he finished his food. After everything packed into his belly he would raise an eyebrow at the other boy, "I don't talk about this much to my guy friends cause they're either older and higher ranked, weird, or not the type of person you'd ask. But, do you have a girlfriend or any interest in a girl? I don't know if you know many in the village, but I have a lot of friends and acquaintances."

After that question came out, he would receive another about the Chuunin Exams. Zyxis was confused with the trend of going to get something to eat and then asking him about the Chuunin Exams. He merely said, as if it was nothing at all, "I'm going to participate and win. I mean, that's everyone's goal. My ambition is just a burning flame of passion. It doesn't matter where they are," He clenched his fists tightly and smiled, "I'm going all the way." 

After his little speech, he continued ordinarily, "Are you going to participate? Even if you go and lose, it's still a learning experience. There's not much of a chance of death as well?" Once their conversation ended, he would get up and stretch a bit, yawning.

"Where else do you want to go or what else do you want to do? My whole day is free, I usually train," Zyxis said with a smile.
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44423-shin-s-stat-page
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 8500

Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:58 pm
Okami's questions didn't seem to catch Zyxis off guard, he breezed right through them like it was a prepared speech. Maybe it was the confidence he saw in him? 

The whited haired genin explained that he had only been a genin for a couple months. That utterly stunned the Lycan. How could someone become so strong and fast in the span of only a couple months? Maybe he'd train like that and become just like Zyxis in just a couple months. It would mean he'd have to work really hard to reach that but it wasn't impossible. Right? 
The question was sort of reversed on him as Zy would ask for he was correct about being a genin for only a little while. "Yup. I'm fresh from the academy." 

The tone changed suddenly from ninja to love life. As soon as the bleached haired youth said, "I don't talk about this much to my guy friends," Okami got nervous on what it might be. It's one of those phrases that stir the butterflies in his stomach. Zyxis finished his question by asking if he had a girl friend or a person interest. Crap! What was he supposed to say? 'You see, I'm actually a freak that likes guys.' Hell no! Well, Okami just had to suck up and say something and not just stare off blankly. "Oh, no. I'm not much of a dater, you see?" He lied. His face was bright as the sunrise early in the morning. "What about you? You must have girls all over you with you looks." Oh shoot. What that the wrong thing to say? 

Luckily, after that embarrassing moment, the conversation went onto the chunin exams. Zyxis explained that he was going and proudly exclaimed that he was going to be victorious. It was very heartening to hear something like that. His words seemed to put inspiration inside Okami's innocent and observant heart. The question was then reversed on to him. "Me? No, not this time. Hopefully next time I'll be a lot more prepared." He said under a small chuckle. He had only rescently became a genin and only recently found out about the chunin exams. The timing could be anymore awkward. Although, he might put it into consiteration. As Zyxis said, it could be a learning favorable experience. 

Well, at last both of the genin seemed to be done with their meal. Okami quickly paid the restaurant for their service. Zyxis asked what they should on what they should do next. "Sadly, I have to head home and finish up some chores." Okami deeply wanted to hangout for longer but fate would have it different. "Hopefully I'll see you again." The Lycan leaves the scene with his newly learned Body Flicker, courtesy of Zyxis. It was a fast movement but Zyxis would see as he bounces building to building towards his apartment that he shared his mother.  

At home, the young Lycan could finally lay down on his comfortable. Of course after chores. His mother would hold him up to the ceiling by his ear if he hadn't. He laid against the bed on his side, as he found it more comfortable that way. What a day right? What a guy Zyxis was. Okami hadn't had a crush in a very long time. To be fair, he didn't think he could escape from love forever. It's on of those things that no matter how far you run or how fast you run, it will always catch you. Okami couldn't complain, it was a satisfying feeling. What the really down fall of love was the chance for a heartbreak, one of the most painful feelings just above pissing off a bee and getting stung. Okami knew that there was a really, really high chance that he'd get rejected by Zyxis if he asked. So, like any teenager would, he'd just suppress it and move on. It can't hurt you if it can't get you, right?

WC: 663
TWC: 2006
EXIT
CLAIMING
Leaf Rising Wind (1000/1000) half off because taught
Body Flicker (500/500) half off because taught.

10 strength stats
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:01 am
"Right, you just graduated," Zyxis confirmed as he continued to eat. He silently congratulated himself on becoming a shinobi or else he would be a fat kid. Well, that wasn't true. He was still a runner. Their conversation continued, and Zyxis noticed when Okami got nervous but continued to talk anyway. Like a jammed printer, Okami stopped as if had malfunctioned and had to reboot. Maybe this wasn't the best person to ask? Well, his opinion was thrown out the window cause as soon as he had stared off into space, he had come back.

"Not much of a dater? Neither am I. I like to flirt with girls to make them feel better about themselves. I mean, of course, I think most people are beautiful, I can't flirt with guys cause that would give them the wrong signal, you know?" Zyxis finished his food and began to ball up the plastic it had come in, "Are girls all over me? No," Okami complimented him, "Thanks! I mean, they should be. No, I'm just kidding. Even though I like to joke around a lot, I'm not sure if I would be ready for a serious relationship. Nor just fooling around either, I kinda like to keep to myself."

Hopefully, his answers would suffice. Their conversation continued, and Okami had admitted that he wasn't going to participate in the Chuunin Exams. It only made sense that he wasn't. It was better he didn't. Okami just graduated into a Genin. He didn't want his new friend to get hurt nor discouraged if he failed.

The boy seemed to have to go, "Bye Okami, I'll see you later. Have a good day." The boy went off to train like he usually did.

[EXIT]

TWC: 1,540

Claims:
- 14 AP
- 600 + 400 to Wind Release: Blade Cutter 
- Give the WC to people who need it more D:
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:08 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum