Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Document Retrieval[IO] Empty Document Retrieval[IO]

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:28 pm
mission details:

The Raikage’s building always gave Komon chills, anytime he entered it he remembered his second chuunin exam and the popping sensation he had felt when lord youka had dislocated both of his arms. But it was also where mission dispatchers where located, which meant he had to come here often especially as a jounin. Today he was here simply to report the return of himself and the chuunin and gennin he had been tasked with guiding back to the village after their departure from hoshigakure. The grey eyed man would sigh as he opened the front door to the building and made his way to the desk of the nearest dispatcher.

“My names Komon Hyuuga, I’m here to report my return mission from hoshigakure as completed” He’d say to the woman sitting behind the desk, she looked to be in her early 30’s and had no signs of  a scar, bruise, or dirt on her. Probably not a shinobi, He’d think to himself… he’d never thought about a career outside of being a ninja, everything else just seemed so uneventful and boring, he wasn’t a paper work kind of guy or even a blacksmith. No it was clear to him that his best purpose in this world was that of a weapon for his village.

“Alright, we got you all checked out… But there’s a new mission in for you.” The woman would say handing over a sealed envelope. “We where just about to send it to your apartment, but since you’re here… Well might as well” She’d say. Komon would simply nod before saying thank you and taking the envelope, taking note of the giant red S stamped on the fold of it. 

“Oh Great”He’d say out loud before leaving the office, he wanted to spend as little time in here as possible, the less chance he had of seeing Youka Tau, the better. As he walked alone on the streets he began to read his mission details, his eyes scanning over every word the document had to offer.

“Komon Hyuuga, as a jounin of this village you have been tasked with the retrieval of an important document that has been stolen from the raikages office. This document contains shipping times and locations of important village assets, in the wrong hands it could wreak havoc on our villages economy, failure on this mission is not an option. Assemble a team of your choice and retrieve the document, the thieves are reported to have headed into the rot forest at dawn, on Monday. The thieves lives are not to be spared”

It was still monday but a few hours had passed. So someone broke into the raikage’s office and he was supposed to clean up the mess. “Komori, Sakana, Max, Reizo. I just got assigned an S rank mission, someone stole some village documents and ran into the rot forest with it this morning, if any of you want to help out meet me at the front gate” These where the people Komon had worked with and trusted most, but if others where to show up at the gate he’d gladly accept anyone who wanted to help.

It took him a while but when he finally reached the gate he activated his byakugan, he was gonna need it to find these thieves with the head start they’d been given. Might as well keep it active for now, besides his chakra had grown with him and the byakugan was hardly a taxing task for a shinobi at his level in training. Now he’d simply wait for his team to show up or talk to any ninja who may ask him what he’s up too.

Current WC: 615
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Document Retrieval[IO] Empty Re: Document Retrieval[IO]

Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:54 am
Max was wide awake as he had not been sleeping much these past few days. Was it morning, or late in the evening? Max wasn’t entirely sure. He had spent so much time in his home, away from the rest of the village since he found out of his brothers sacrifice. If pressed regarding what he had been doing for so long, he would shrug off the question and merely state that he had been doing necessary research into the strengthening of Kumogakure as a whole. This of course wasn’t entirely true, and he knew that if he wasn’t careful his new rank of Chuunin wouldn’t last very long. Still, a few days of nonstop research had begun to shed light on a possible solution to his problems.

The medical arts were powerful, capable of incredible feats that many would call impossible. Max knows that what he seeks to do is just that, barely in the realm of possibility. Restoring some semblance of life to a deceased shinobi was… out there. Max said that he would turn Senshi into a puppet, promised him so… but until he tried this he would find such a task impossible.

The boy read through the medical textbook for a third time, reading about the chakras and how they work naturally within the body. It was at that point that he would hear a message in his head from a familiar voice. It had been Komon, and it seemed as though he had an important mission for the village. Normally, Max didn’t like to do missions. Too much paperwork and hassle if you ask him. But this was a request for assistance from Komon Hyuuga, one of his closest friends. Plus, he had been a Chuunin now, and taking on such a mission would give him much more leeway with the village in regards to his taking time for research.

Max would immediately start to pack up the things he would need, placing them in his various pouches and tying his puppets to his back. Napa, despite being his oldest and closest friend had barely been speaking to the boy. It was almost as if something happened to the poor skeleton. Well, surely some action would bring a spark and a smile back to the old puppet. Max turned to look for something in his workshop, it didn’t seem to be here, but an immense amalgamation of stitched flesh could be seen resting in the corner. Dread Knight would be complete soon, and with him Max would do some of the things that needed to be done. Finding his Chuunin Flak Jacket hanging near the door, Max would put it on, ready for whatever the mission would call for.

With all of his things packed up, Max would journey to the rendezvous point at the gates where Komon had asked folks to meet him. The normally cheerful attitude of Max had been gone, as he had lost those that were closest to him. Still, while on this mission he could possibly help keep his remaining friends alive. They were likely the only things tethering him to sanity at the moment.

“Greetings Komon,” the new Chuunin would say happy to see his friend back from the trip in one piece. “So, what are the mission parameters, and do you have any additional intelligence on who might be behind such an attack on our village?” Max would ask, knowing that knowledge was power and anything he could use against enemies of his village would be utilized. 

WC: 589
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:25 am
Just finished getting a bite to eat at a dumpling shop. Its been a couple days since he has return to Kumo. The place was just as he remembered it, though something was still a little off but he wasn't sure what it was. The wind was slightly blowing and the sun was still shining bright over the mountains. There is still a lot to be done but some other things must get done first. As he was sitting down at a table getting ready to leave. he heard a couple guy's gossip about something that sounded a little important. "Hey, you heard about the documents that were stolen from the Raikage office?" One of the guy's said sitting not too far from Kyson. Kyson stopped and listen for a bit. It seemed like someone tried to take advantage of Mkaku while he was away in Hoshi. 

"Yeah, it was someone that worked in the Raikage building. It was definitely an inside job." The other man said in response. Kyson got up and left the money for his food on the table. This was unacceptable, especially for someone who was given such a rank as him. Though the information about him being second in command isn't actually public yet. So he'll deal with the employees at the Raikage office later. But for now, it was time to see who had more information about this situation. Kyson left the dumpling shop as he headed down the road. Taking a quick stroll through the village. As he continued, he felt a similar chakra signature. He also felt another one, though this didn't seem that familiar. But he was sure he felt it before at some point. Caring his demon blade on his back, he never took the sword out for a spin or better yet train with it.

As he headed over towards the strong chakra signature, from a distance of about 30 meters. Kyson's notices Max, the other shinobi seemed to be one of the twins Kyson never got to meet. Though he wasn't sure if this one was the Hozuki or Hyyuga. Though, he wasn't sure if both of them have both hyyuga and Hozuki bloodlines. But anyway, he would still walk up to them until he was about 3 meters away from them."Max, I see you made it back.Hopefully you had no problem with your trip." Kyson said to the young chiunnin. Taking a look at the other guy.

"So your one of the twins who just got promoted to jounin... your probably weak." Kyson would say with a smile on his face, just to see how the boy would react. Having no idea if he was weak or not. But he just loved messing with people just to see how they took things. Wondering if the other twin was going to show up to. But if not it didn't really bother him. He was now curious to see what information was given to the two since the incident that recently occurred. As he heard the question Max said, Kyson would reply. "Yeah, hurry up so we can get on with it. I'm feeling kind of tired to day and have a lot of work to do and stuff." Kyson said as he yawned.

(wc: 547)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Ryo : 23750

Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:27 pm
It’s been a while.

Komori Hozuki? Actually doing something that contributes to Kumogakure no Sato as a whole instead of literally nothing? Shocking, to say the least. Babysitting in Hoshi had drained him of any and all motivation. However, ignoring that hellhole, Komori answered the telepathic call of his twin brother Komon, and began heading towards the gates in order to embark on his mission. Komori would be able to use this as a time to reevaluate himself and his abilities, as he was very much out of practice. He was within earshot as Max arrived as well as another man, one he was unfamiliar with, just in time for his brother to be called weak. But he ignored that mostly, as he realized that their own fame was spreading. The Twins of the Hidden Cloud. The name could use some flair, but for now it was fine. Komori approached behind Kyson’s shoulder, and called out to him.

“You do realize that you’re talking to one of the twins that defeated the three tails, right? Not to mention that I was the one to defeat the two tails, in addition to the sealer of both. That makes me the reason Kumo has two new jinchuuriki, and I believe that that’s grounds for not being weak. Wouldn’t you, Komon?”

He gave a cocky smirk to his twin, as the two had not seen each other in a while, since Komori was drawn away from Hoshi in order to protect Kumo, as for some reason all its defenders had felt the need to disappear. He’d wait for his less attractive twin brother’s response before adding, “Anyways, I was barely paying attention. What’s the plan?”

WC: 284
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:35 am

Max's face looked different, where there was usually a twinkle of joy in his eye Komon saw sorrow in it's place. He didn't know the reason why, but he knew it probably wasn't good.It's good to see you again max He'd say before handing over the mission details "Here read over it, it's got everything I know." The hyuuga's eyes still had pulsating veins around them when a rather strong and strange chakra signature made itself known to Komon.

The man however didn't seem to be a stranger to max, and introduced himself to him first, before turning to Komon. His introduction wasn’t a kind one to say the least, but Komon had no need to reply as his twin would interject for him, rubbing the victory over the tailed beasts in the man’s nose like a trophy.

“Modest as ever, I see Komori” He’d say aloud with a hint of laughter in his throat before pointing to the envelope he had handed to max, “that document says that the thief bolted to the rot forest early this morning, they had a bit of a head start but I’m going to assume with this newcomers chakra signature that all of us here are rather fast shinobi. With my byakugan if we can get within even a miles range of them, they’re finished.. We just have to catch up to them.”

“I know me and my brother both know the shadow clone technique so we will use two clones each in order to cover more ground, you two are welcome to do the same… That is if you’re ok following the commands of someone so weak” He’d throw a jab at the new comer. “What was your name anyways stranger” He’d ask, while making the shadow clone technique sign and producing two clones.

The two shadows of his own likeness would start bolting for the forest, they didn’t have time to waste after all. But Komon wanted to learn more about this newfound stranger in his midst, and his clones were capable enough on his own. “I’ve never seen you around our village, but you seem to know max”

WC: 969
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:01 am
Max would look around realizing that they have gathered a seemingly capable squad. Max knew that Komon and Komori were Jounin, as he had been there when they were promoted. Kyson’s rank was a mystery, but Max had been fairly certain that Kyson was at least Jounin rank. That would make Max the junior shinobi on this mission, so he would follow whatever orders Komon had for him as the Hyuuga had been the mission leader.

“I didn’t have much trouble getting home, no. I left a bit after the rest of you, but as I was travelling alone I didn’t have to worry about stragglers and could go at my own pace. Plus, I decided to take a more direct route back than what we had used to get to Hoshi in the first place.” Max would say, addressing Kyson about his trip back. The less travelled path he had taken was likely the reason he reached Kumo right around the same time as the others.

Komori Hozuki had also showed up, of course, to his brother’s request for aid. The twins were very capable, and knew one another more than most normal teammates would. That coordination would prove invaluable if the thieves that ran off with the scrolls decided to fight the ninja team. Max had also had a good bit of experience with the twins, and they knew one another’s capabilities. Not as much as his team did, but enough to be compatible.

Kyson on the other hand was an unknown. Despite his rank signifying that he was at least capable, nobody else knew his skillset. He carries himself with a certain confidence though that Max figured there wouldn’t be any issue. If he was as capable as he seemed he would be able to quickly assess the ability of the other members.

Max would read over the mission report that Komori showed him.  It didn’t have much in the way of details, only saying that the enemy was seen heading to the Rot Forest. No number of assailants, no possible I.D’s, no information at all it seemed. They were going in relatively blind. Max would need to address this once he began improving Kumo.

Kyson seemed to start off by assuming that the twins were weak. Komon might let something like that slide as he seemed to be the cooler headed of the two, but Komori would immediately have to defend his pride.

Max would immediately shake his head. “Knowledge is power Komori, and you gave this relatively unknown shinobi a lot of information for little to none in return. Not only did you inform him that you are capable of sealing techniques, but you also told him that we have Jinchuuriki here in Kumo. While I believe this particular instance such information isn’t going to an enemy, what if this ninja had been a spy for the enemy? Even though we’ve seen him in Hoshi he might be here to assess our strengths and report back to them.” The boy simply touched his hand to his temple gently, letting Komori know that discretion is more important than pride. They were the defenders of the village, and with their forces as tired and depleted as they seemed right now… it would just be better to be safe.

“Of course, I know you to be a Kumo shinobi. You didn’t seem to be lying in our last encounter.” Max wouldn’t reveal Kyson’s name, as it was not his place to do so. That information was for Kyson to give out, not Max.

Max would stretch out a bit before he began running through the Rot Forest. If the others were talking this would be the perfect time to do so. “Well,” Max would say as he handed the envelope to whoever needed to read it over, “I will follow your lead, Komon, as you are the mission leader.  It will be nice working with you guys again, and I can test a few new things out.” Max would turn to Kyson, and give a nod, “Nice to work with you as well.”

Komon would generate Shadow Clones and send them in to begin scouting. They were expendable, almost as capable as the original, and able to instantly relay any information to Komon. That meant if they were attacked Komon would know, and they would have revealed a hint at their location. It seemed like a smart move. 

“As Komori said, what is the plan?”

WC: 747
TWC: 1336
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:29 am
After Kyson spoke on Max's return. It seems he traveled alone with no problem. Which was good but Kyson never doubted it. He is shinobi who recently got promoted to Chunnin, so he would expect him to be able to handle himself. "That's good, glad to see you back here safely." Kyson would say with a light smile. As for his comment made towards the first twin, Kyson heard another person approach him from behind. Kyson turned his head slightly to see who it was and it was none other than his brother. But Kyson could tell the two apart since he's met quite a few Hyuuga. He knows that they have those eyes that make them look like they are blind. So it was his assumption the one behind him was the Hozuki. He's got a big mouth, he thought to himself.

He started going on about fight tailed beast and the number of tails and stuff. Could this possibly have something to do with that weird creature Maku carried around that has 9 tails. Kyson was unsure but honestly did not care to look into it. So he simply replied.. "I literally have no idea what your talking about... Aaaand.. I don't care" Kyson said in response to his cocky remark. Which wasn't a lie, Kyson had no idea what the tailed beast were or what a jinchuuriki even was. That was when Max made his comment about the matter and Kyson laughed at him for telling him all of this information without thinking. "Your a smart kid Max, maybe you two should trade ranks." Kyson would say with a chuckle. Then Max claimed he was almost certain Kyson was part of Kumo because of their last meeting in Hoshi. Kyson would nod, his way of saying the information was nothing but the truth. There would be no reason to lie, not with Maku on his case all the time. 

The twin with the Hyuuga eyes was curious to know what his name was. Since they were going on the mission, it was probably appropriate to tell them. "Who me? Oh, the names Kyson. or Ky.. whatever floats your boat." Kyson would say to the twin creating the shadow clones. It was still amused the twins had no idea who he was, though of course he didn't expect them two. For now, they just think he was some cocky guy who came from out of no where. Which is partly true, he did come out of no where. He then mentioned how he wasn't seen around this village but somehow new Max.

"Oh me and Max go way back like a couple days ago we first spoke while at Hoshi. Just speaking about each of our experiences. But I was probably before you guy's time anyway." He said, talking as if he was about 15 years older than him. As they were going over the gameplan, Kyson already had ideas on what to do. He began to head towards the village gates. Which seemed to make the most sense  since these guy's are trying to steal the information. They would be in a big hurry to get it out the village. "I Believe this way makes the most sense... Since they are trying to steal the info. They will be trying to leave ASAP. But if we get there first, then they'll just be coming to us. Which I doubt is the case though. Besides, with that Byakugan of yours. Finding them shouldn't be that hard right?" Kyson says as he walks off.
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Ryo : 23750

Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:30 am
Komori raised his finger as if to talk to Kyson, when Max’s words hit him like a freight train.

“Oh. Oops.” Komori stopped for a moment while he thought things over. “Well, if he’s on a mission recovering highly secretive and important documents for Kumogakure, he seems to be pretty trusted. But Max raises an interesting point on your lack of appearances.”

Upon Komon’s request, Komori half handedly signed the clone seal, causing two devilishly handsome jounin to appear on either side of him in a poof of smoke. He nodded to the Clonemoris, as they darted off in the forest as well. Komori also wanted to know about the new guy that did not seem to know much about tailed beasts or how awesome Komori was. But they had an S ranked mission at hand, so it would not be ideal to have three people grouped up. Max, make sure to use your telepathy seal to call us if you’re in danger, Komori said in his mind. Right before Max left, Komori subtly signed four handseals before placing a reassuring hand on Max’s shoulder, giving the chuunin a smile. A fuinjutsu shield with a power of like 75ish for those too lazy to do math would appear on the boy, providing him an extra layer of protection. Despite the boy literally making dead bodies into puppets, he still looked innocent, so Komori sought to protect him. After Max’s comment about intel, the Hozuki wasn’t sure if he should tell this ‘Kyson’ guy about their telepathic communicative abilities or not.

Komori looked towards the group, saluting them with two fingers and flicking his hand to the side in a casual manner before heading off after the shadow clones of the twins. After all, they were on a super secret mission of super importance and probably should not be standing around all day getting to know one another.

WC: 601
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:39 am
Komon listened to the exchange between the three until kyson finally gave an explanation as to how he knew max. If you could even call that an explanation. Komon would sigh as Kyson began to head towards the gates. “The rot forest is outside the gates… And they already reached it, so we won’t be able to catch them at the gates. Are you even from Kumo?” The hyuuga would question the man quizzically before beginning to run.

Come on, the four of us have quite a bit of ground to cover” He’d motion to the group behind him as he followed the path his clones had taken. With his byakugan still active he could see the chakra signatures of both his shadow clones. “Komori take the lead of the group and I’ll take the tail, my byakugan will be able to catch anything sneaking up behind us” He’d say taking a pause before continuing. “Max stay in the middle, your puppets can cover the most ground, and Kyson… Do whatever the hell it is you do” He’d say, still not quite sure how powerful the man traveling with them was, or if his allegiance was even to kumogakure.

Honestly the mystery behind the man troubled him, and he got the sense that Kyson was doing this intentionally. Talking through the telepathy seal Komon would ask “Max, you seem to know this guy better than either me or Komori… Do you trust him?” He’d ask his friend, max was typically a good judge of character, and if he trusted this stranger than Komon would too.

After a few minutes of running Komon would reach out to his brother through telepathy as well. “Komori… Have you’re clones found anything yet, mine are coming up blank” The lack of information they had on this mission was off putting to the hyuuga, he hated not having all the pieces to a puzzle.

WC: 1288
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:19 am
Max would hear the communications through the telepathy seal and reply with a simple, “Understood.” He wanted to keep it brief, that way he could focus on the task at hand instead of the conversation in his head.

Max knew his role. The middle of the pack was a good place for him. He had the ability to cover quite a bit of ground with his puppets and protect both the front and rear with support from his arts. Max would consider using this mission as a testing ground for his new puppet, but it was rather large and may alert the targets to their locations. That would prove counter intuitive. No, he would wait until they had gotten closer before utilizing his new puppet.

Directing his words now to Kyson, Max would say, “This should be informative, both of our skills to you and of your skill to us.” The Puppeteer would then pull out Napa and his other skeletal puppet. Arming them with kunai and a few other things Max would try out if given the opportunity.

Max would dash of with the others, falling into formation as Komon had suggested. Before long Max would hear Komon’s voice in his head, asking about Kyson. “He seems to be honest and forthright, but I know him to be an important asset to Maku, and that he was recruited by the man. So do I trust him? For the mission, I believe he will do nothing to hinder us. I trust him a bit more than I trust Maku, and I trust Maku only slightly more than I trust Mortarion.” Such words were treason if heard by the wrong people, but Max trusted those he was in communication with. “He seems honest enough, but his ties to Maku make me slightly wary of him, at least until I know him a bit more,” the boy would say in his head, keeping his words honest with the Twins of Kumogakure. "I know that he has too has had issue with Lord Mortarion, at least showing me that he knows a monster when he sees it. But that is something you would do best to ask him about yourself. Not my place."

The boy looked forward to the mountains surrounding Kumo. They were beautiful, and a more pleasant reminder that he had been home. The boy could almost forget that he had been on a mission, nearly getting lost in thought as he mentally prepared for what he would do with the money he received for this mission.

WC: 426
TWC: 1762
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum