Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rei Yamato
Rei Yamato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Rob A Traveler  Empty Rob A Traveler

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:27 pm
Rob a Traveler

The sun is seen setting off towards the west, the night was coming. As more of the vendors begun to open up there spots, some decided to leave, seeing how the black market could get rough during the after hours. However, one in particular caught the interest of another. That said other? Well, that said other happens to be a pretty well connect person, a person who doesn't like to be cheated. A while back, roughly a few hours ago, this very same vendor was selling merchandise to people, claiming said merchandise belonged to powerful shinobi. Well, in the black market, people tend to get ripped off from time to time, but not always. Every now and then you will get those outsider wannabes that claim to have found something somewhat on par to the holy grail itself. Mostly people new to the black market go for that crap, however, you don't have to terribly look too hard to get a hold of something valuable. However, only two things could get you killed in the black market, the crime bosses, or your local customers. The black market is filled with assassins, drug lords, and even your corrupt politicians. Unfortunately, the vendor, or the mark as he will now be known, has been placed in the sights, of Setsuna Hayabusa.

Setsuna is walking down the now dark dirt path, his byakugan was activated as well. He is wearing a simple white sleeveless shirt, displaying the many tattoos on his left arm, they depict freedom from oppression, and dictator like figures. It's a reference to his once home village, the volcano, once ruled by a cannibal kage who sought nothing but despair and torment from his subjects, his slaves. His pants were nothing special but a pair of black cargo pants, with were accompanied by a pair of black boots. Setsuna never cared for the traditional shinobi sandal style. One his belt, he has two weapon pouches, each filled with weapons and tools of the sort to help aid him with robbing his mark. However, he feels like he wont need them much, but than again, first impressions are everything. This was his first job, a real job. Setsuna figured if he did this for a high ranking individual like his employer, than maybe he could get a hold of a steady pipe line of cash. He could only steal from vendors in the black market for so long, it was time for him to either make some good contacts, or head out to the borders himself, and simply wait for unwary travelers to come by. Of course he could have gone to the borders already, but he figured it's best if he could make a few contacts, and gain more power before going out into the field like so. At least, that's what his employer suggested.

Flashback: Setsuna Meets the Employer

"Right than, have a seat, Setsuna Hayabusa", Setsuna takes a seat slowly, taking in all the details of the office, and wondering how his employer knew his name. "Relax, you're probably wondering how I know your name, well guess what, I know how this wonderful Black market works, which means I know people, who know what you've done. That's right! Ever since you got here, you've been stealing from vendors I own, hell even passed out drunks...", Setsuna now notices tow large, heavily built body guards stand over him, smiling. The employer looks towards them and laughs. "You know the world is over when a bum can't even enjoy a nice nap in a back water alley in the middle of the night. But hey, I get it. We all gotta eat, no grandstanding from might part, I assure you. However, when I'm eating, I expect to get my full servings, I tend to start with a simple drink, red wine. Then, I move on to my appetizers, the main course, and then, my favorite..." "Were you going to say, dessert?", he asked, "Why yes! It appears my sources were correct, you do~ have my cookies. Those vendors you stole from, those lock boxes underneath the stand, well, why am I even describing them, you already know about them. But like any dinner, then comes the bill, and yes, you will be paying up. Now, of course, I'd have you laying along the floor with your neck snapped in two, however, that won't be the case. You two can go now", the two body guards loose their smile, as they leave the office, disappointed that they wont be able to snap anyone's neck tonight. The Employer pulls out a kunai, and drives it straight into the desk between him and Setsuna.

Setsuna Remembers the Employer

Upon gazing towards the kunai, Setsuna realizes where this he first saw his Employer, "I remember you now, You bought that kunai, thinking it once belonged to the Leaf's Yondaime", "That's right, what can I say, I'm a huge war fanatic. I can also say, that very same vendor, made off with quite a bit of money, I paid him roughly 1000 ryo for the kunai, I'm pretty sure he spent some of it. But, that's not the point, you can have it, what I want is the message to get across that nobody steals from me and gets away with it. He will be leaving tonight, and I want you to intercept him, break his arm, steal what little ryo he has left, and also break his values too, that includes his caravan. Yeah, burn that too", Setsuna simply stared, amazed in a bad way out how quickly he could have had his life cut short, how quickly he got caught, despite him thinking he got out just in time before any heat caught on to him. He was wrong, but this, this would make up for it. Setsuna had no intentions of leaving the Black market, not without becoming stronger first.  

Flashback Over.

Setsuna is now see perched on top of a cliff, his Byakugan scans outwards a mile ahead, seeing a caravan stopped on the dirt road. The man currently fastening his cargo once again, matched the description of the man who robbed the "Employer". It was time, Setsuna drew a red bandana from his pocket and tied it against his face, covering the lower half of his face. He makes his way closer to the caravan, approaching from the opposite side from where the lone man was. This couldn't be any easier, Setsuna thought. As he approached, Setsuna smiled underneath his red bandanna, and created a dense mist, using his favorite hidden mist jutsu that expanded in all directions, which eventually covered the caravan and the vendor. The Vendor, now blind since he didn't possess any doujutsu, frantically, and unknowingly ran towards the caravan, and runs into it, knocking himself out in the processes. "This couldn't be any easier", Setsuna said, which were the last words the vendor heard before fading out into unconsciousness.

When the vendor woke up, he finds himself tied up, with the very same rope he used to fasten his cargo,"Wha- what's going on?", he coughs while seeing the mist hover above him, "This, mist, so much smo-", he than realizes that the mist that once blinded him, was no more, it was now smoke, smoke that sprung from the fire that was now burning his caravan to a cinder, all his trinkets, even his fold up stand, now gone. As the vendor begun to tear up from watching his caravan burn, Setsuna comes into view from the side, his bandana hiding his identity. "The person you sold the kunai too, claiming that it once belonged to the Yondaime, wanted me to tell you..."

Flashback: The Employer's line

Setsuna is seen rising from the chair, and leaving. "Hold on, before you go, I want you to tell that hustling prick my infamous line, you ready to hear it?", Setsuna stops and listens, "Ok, what is it?"

"It's..."

Flashblack: Over

"Enjoy, your just deserts", the tied up vendor raises his eyebrow in confusion. Setsuna rolls his eyes, and walks over to the vendor, Setsuna too thought it was ridiculous, but he had no choice but to say it. When he got towards the tied u man, Setsuna pats the and down, until he found the money, five hundred ryo, all his. Setsuna then walks off, leaving the man stranded with nothing, outside the wonderful utopia, known as the Black market.

[Exit, 1387 words. 500 ryo, and 1 action point.]

Last edited by Setsuna Hayabusa on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Rob A Traveler  Empty Re: Rob A Traveler

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:32 pm
Approved my guy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum