Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shunro Nomura
Shunro Nomura
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A curious traveler  Empty A curious traveler

Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:42 pm
A sound of whistling echoes off from the dirt paths. A young man walks lazily through the forest. Occasionally hopping atop a log or branch for an extra obstacle. A bustling and full backpack hangs off him, nearly spilling with brushes, food, paints, paper, and more. 

A troubled look passes his face. He looks around, he checks his compass. Rummages around in his pack before assuring himself out loud. "Definitely lost."

He checks his surroundings, seems no one was around at least. He runs through three hand seals and disappears in a puff of smoke. He reappears at the top of the nearby tree, spooking any birds that happened to be nesting, as the tree sways with the newly added weight at the top. He scans the forest, Looking for any signs of people or landmarks he could go off of. 

Though on seeing the giant stone monument with faces carved into it he decides that's probably a good place to start! He flickers back to the ground and picks up his pack as he starts trekking towards it. 

--------
A small walk and run in with a fox later. 

The young blonde comes up to the village gates. Seems there was some construction going on? Must have been some accident. Thouuuugh at the moment it seemed maybe they were on break? He couldn't spot many working. 

Might be fire country's hidden village? Honestly with his map lost it was anyones guess as to where he was right now.. Though with his stomach growling and seeing the work clearly needed a few workers he heads up to the gate guards, whoever they might be, and asks "Hiya! Who's in charge of the place? Seems like you lot could use an extra pair of hands" It was menial work and not preferred but honestly he was just hungry for a hot meal and didn't feel like hunting this close to what might be a hidden village. 
Lachesis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

A curious traveler  Empty Re: A curious traveler

Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:52 pm
Lachesis was supervising some recent village gates repairs- though she’d argue that it was a waste of time under other circumstances, at least providing a dignified front to hide the chipping paint underneath was a worthy endeavor. It’s just… Wouldn’t a chuunin or genin be better? At some point, surely it would be more efficient to hire someone else. Maybe this was the mission desk’s twisted idea of giving her a break. Sure, she was relaxed physically but the whole supervision ordeal took its mental toll after a while. Ultimately, there weren’t enough skilled workers for the task at hand, and at around noon, she’d dismissed most for water, food, and bathroom breaks.

It was during this time, however, that a stranger approached. He’d approach one of the workers- she was situated oddly enough that she’d be largely out of sight for anyone first approaching- and he’d be directed to her general area. Dammit. She stood up from a lean, sweat beading her face more than the other workers, though not due to more intense work- she simply had a lower body temperature, and thus was more prone to sweat.

“Can I help you?” she spoke up after a moment. The Onomori was clad in black sweatpants and a black sweatshirt emblazoned with the Uzushiogakure symbols on either side. Ordinary ninja sandals were clad on her feet with the headband dangling loosely around her throat. She wasn’t immediately hostile, but she wasn’t going to let a total stranger into the village without so much of a conversation, either.

[WC: 258]
[Total WC: 258]
Shunro Nomura
Shunro Nomura
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:32 am
"I believe the better question would be can I help you." He says with a coy smile, stepping up on his toes for a moment to accentuate his offer.  "I was just passing through the country and noticed that you needed some extra hands round here. Guessing the city ain't doing too well?" He could guess as much but he wanted to gauge her.... though Uzushiogakure? Seems he was right in his assumptions. Hidden Leaf. That is unless suddenly whirlpools managed to revive their village. 
"In all seriousness you need workers and I need work" He sways on his feet as he speaks, a lazy and slow movement. Needed something for his body to do while talking. Though while waiting for an answer his mind thinks a bit.
Hidden leaf would be a bit of an issue if they could tag his face but considering the state he saw everything in he highly doubted Hoshi would bother sharing a bingo book with the village, let alone sending them to hunt their nin. So he felt he could relax around here.

[TWC: 504]
Lachesis
Citizen

Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:45 am
"Hmm..." she drummed her fingers on her arm, letting the air grow slightly cooler with a barely noticeable flick of chakra. Perhaps Shunro would notice it- or perhaps he'd think it was just a fortunate gust of wind. 

"Sure, I'll bite. What're you really after?" Lachesis asked bluntly, keeping her eyes directly locked onto his own. She wasn't attempting in the slightest to hide her suspicions, instead of laying them out plainly to see. "You come up to the first people you see in Konoha asking for work, without providing any form or proof of identification. My apologies if I don't find that particularly genuine." 

If she was wrong, and he was just a person in the wrong place at the wrong time, all it'd take is an apology. The Onomori hummed to herself, not budging from her stance. "Got anything for me? Forms, birth certificates, the works?" 

She wasn't technically a gate guard, but there didn't seem to be any at the moment... Someone should probably get on that soon.

[WC: 171]
[Total WC: 429]
Shunro Nomura
Shunro Nomura
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:22 am
"Ahaha funny thing about that I uh..." He stammers a little bit, rubbing his neck in embarrassment. "Don't exactly haaave them? It's a long story." His eyes carry to them a calm gaze to them,  though Lachesis could spot there was more to him than a simple ditzy traveler. Yeahhhh maybe it wasn't the smartest idea to come up to them and ask for work like that. As he's thinking about maybe just heading off his stomach growling alerts him that it wont be waiting for him to find another village miles down the road. 

"I can't exactly confirm it but I'm a travelling painter. My name is Shunro Nomura and if you look in my pack you'll find more than enough scrolls and paintings to see to it. I just uhh... well work hasn't been paying well recently. Not many people around here wanting to spend Ryo on art it seems." He hoped it'd be enough to let him inside. Plus he wasn't exactly lying. 

"
And uhh, as for what I'm really after? Would you believe me if I said I was just looking for a hot meal?" Again, not really a lie. He did feel a bit embarrassed again however just outright saying it. 

[TWC: 710]
Lachesis
Citizen

Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:49 pm
Part of Lachesis wanted to just get this over with and bunt him over to some refugee housing, but on the other hand, she couldn't let someone into Konoha who was clearly lying.

On the other hand, if he had a strong work ethic, and a fair control over his chakra as she suspected, his assistance- and perhaps loyalty- could be invaluable. She scratched her nose for a moment, debating what to do next. It would be against protocol to allow him to freely roam. But they couldn't exactly be picky at the moment. Hm.

After another seconds' consideration- Shunro would likely be waiting in awkward silence as she observed him for a short bit- shed unseal a rice ball out of seemingly nowhere and toss it his way. "Alright, you're with me. We're working on rebar replacements and concrete reinforcement for the gates at the moment. If you do well, there'll be more food and ryo coming your way." a pause as she'd allow him to inspect the rice ball, or scarf it down, or do anything else with it. "I'll be tailing you this whole time; start anything and I'll cut your legs off and feed them to you." her old habits at T&I died hard.

She'd go over a few basic bits of information- how to properly use the replacement blades, how to put in rebar screws, where the water table was, the works. Should the paper user comply, she'd follow him around like a hawk as she did her own work.

At one point, the sun shone perilously bright above their head. With a snap of her fingers, the temperature lowered significantly. At this, she'd maintain perfect eye contact with the stranger- a subtle threat.

Should he perform well, he'd be permitted entry.

[WC: 297]
[Total WC: 726]
Shunro Nomura
Shunro Nomura
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:11 pm
He would expectedly scarf down the rice ball like a man posessed. Honestly any food at this point was a god send. He follows up it up with a deep bow and a "Thank you so much!" Any chance for a place to recoup himself was a good one. Even if it was in an "Enemy village" like he'd been told to believe. 

As for his work duties it was clear he wasn't the best at manual labor. Doesn't stop him from trying though. Occasionally almost goring himself on a bar of metal or some such but saving himself at the last second. He wanted to put his best foot forward, even if he was being watched like a hawk by what he could assume was a jounin of the village. 

Still though, he was a nobody missing ninja and he needed somewhere to rest and relax. 

[TWC: 858]
Lachesis
Citizen

Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:48 pm
Hmm…

He performed adequately. And if he tried anything, she could always make do on her threat. Shunro’d definitely need documents at some point, however- and Konohagakure bureaucracy was a quagmire at best. Worryingly, the stranger would nearly gore himself on various bits of equipment and materials multiple times- and also not react…? As a jounin, she was appreciative of his calm demeanor. As a person, she was worried. Was Shunro, like… Okay?

“Guess there’s no reason to keep you any longer. You know where the water tables are; I’ll walk you over to the civilian labor desk for pay stubs, then show you to temporary and refugee housing. Not gonna lie, they’re pretty shitty, but I’d wager it’s better than not having a roof over your head and whatnot.” she spoke up after a while. She stood up to her full height from previous slouches and odd postures from carrying materials too heavy for civilian workers to manage.

“Remember what I told you about misbehaving,” Lachesis warned, opening the door for the stranger.

[WC: 174]
[Total WC: 900]

(Exit)
(Letting Shunro into Konoha)

+9 stats into speed
+500 words into completion of https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t49115-throat-chop-v7-2#374146
+400 words into https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46270-chakra-flare-v7#360032
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:52 am
Approved.
Shunro Nomura
Shunro Nomura
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:23 pm
Honestly as for whether shunro was okay was up for debate. When not directly threatened he kept up a calm and almost goofy demeanor. Enjoying the work even if it was back breaking. He kept his smile he kept his jovial nature even when his co workers held gruff and hardened looks on them. It was a bit off putting to most.

"Ah! Thank you so much Miss! I'll make sure not to misbehave. And honestly any housing is better than no housing" Another deep bow to Lachesis, with his pay made and his entry allowed Shunro smiled. Finally. A chance to relax. And to get some good food too. Maybe he'd stay for a few days maybe a few weeks. However much time he needed to get back on his feet. With her opening the door he'd take his leave happily into the village. 

(Exit)
(entering Konoha) 

[TWC: 1003]
+10 points into Vigor
1003 Words to Paper Release [1003/2000]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum