Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

The lone traveler Empty The lone traveler

Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:13 am
The sound of dirt. Beneath the feet often tell a lot of things about a person. Their steps, posture, even frequency tells a tale. Wounded would drag, and exhausted would become sluggish unsteady.  However xuba was calm and careful. A past still on his back. Like a phantom  that lies miles behind, but one can still feel coming. However for 15 years xuba avoided these invisible ghosts.

Guilt was as much of an companion as water and food. It was second nature. His eternal rival. No man at a shinobi level tested his conciousness as of yet. However himself. That was the true test. The boy fled the past like fleeing a fire. Except xuba kept running. 

Now he walked amid the untraveled paths of the land. A second step 

interrupted his momentary gloom as he scanned the horizon. The path ahead was full of trees and  he knew west ward was best to avoid.

It is only fair to head either north or east. 

Xuba thought as he took a moment to think on his next few weeks. Unlike many xuba considered this simple lifestyle to be the ideal life. To press forward despite the load on his back was the beginning of many new paths. Already he felt his life was slowly starting to unfold. 

From being a common theif for the cunning and the quick. To plundering farmers of their stocks and reserves carefully and percicely with wit and merit. To taking a honest duty and assisting the needy or the desperste. Each day was another day for evil as well as good. It varied on the  emotion at the time. 

Taking a moment to take a breath and center himself xuba once more survived the land. Not as an explorer, but a scavenger and thief. 

Lets see what lies here for survival...

To the west xuba spied a clearing meadow. Flowers of single colored. But then the changing of colors, and well organized  patterns. As if intentionally made that way.  perhaps man made by farmers or various keepers. xuba instead  weighed his final option.  by looking Ahead there was a cross road and post. Each pointing in several directions. The winds to the east brought a sweet smell of flowers.  But a hint of tanginess. As if honey or another sweet edible bit of fruits and herbs nearby.  

Behind xuba laid empty meadows that showed little to no life other then wild life. Xuba examined the around him. The dirt was rarely traveled. But even as recent as  a couple weeks since a soul passed the area. With the information at hand xuba confirmed a idea.

There were at least a soul nearby. Some body or something that was relatively smart. And well kept. Xuba rubbed his neck as he thought a bit on the next move. Time was of the eccence. He knew he needed to keep moving forward and prevent himself from being a stationary traveler. 

Miles passed as xuba discretely studied the area for a place to pitch tent and relax. Seeking his preferred area of hard traveled areas and terrain which required work  to traverse. Xuba decided it was best to take to a densely wooded area.

The sub was low when  xuba found a decently wooded area. Night life was scarce. Plus travelers  were  rare unless heavily guarded by an shinobi group or two. Ducking into the thickets xuba  maneuver his way  through the wooded area.

It was pitch back  except for the smoke that rose from deep in the thickets. Xuba huddled in a corner his scar throbbing on his chest as he felt the ghost pain from his past endeavors. For survival means to even in the greatest and most fearful moments. One must conquer their fear. 

It was a long while till xuba stooped shivering. Not from the cold, but from fear and terror. Taking a deep breath xuba calmed himself. Hitting the tree behind him with an closed fist. The tree shook slightly as he felt his anxiety wash away and finally the heat of the flames embraced xuba relaxing the man.

His grey eyes looked at the dark surrounding him as the cackling flames kept him warm taking heart that it was time to warm up his next meal. Wandering out in the world alone was not for the faint of heart. Xuba had to learn quick for survival and took quick to hunting in the lull times of the day.  Often when travelers started populating  tge roads. Xuba took to hunting all sorts of wild life and rubbing herbs fir flavor and taste. This often lead to trial and error. 

More error then suscess taught xuba that the fresh herbs were best to pick. And many mushrooms were man's best freind. Needlessly xuba set some fish he caught earlier from an fishermans spot.  Laying them on  a slab of rock   xuba proceeded to cook them. The scent of a hot meal sizzling on the rocks filled the young mans nose as he poked the cooking slab so to set it off the fire pit.

After his meal xuba rested for the night his nightmares leaving the young xuba shaken and exhausted by the dawn. Some nights xuba did not even sleep. Yet this night he surprisingly slept soundly. His dreams being of scattered  fragments of his numerous journeys throughout the land. 

Dawn was coming quickly when xuba awoke from his slumber. Still full. The fire now ashes as xuba proceeded to clear and keep his area cleaned of evidence. Even misleading in the campsite  as if he hurried to get to  get ready and get going.

When finished xuba headed deeper into the thickets and  for sometime wandered through the deep areas of the thickets  finding himself in the rocky areas of the  terrain. Lately he noted the mountains in the the distance. His curiosity as a traveler brought xuba into the idea that traveling such a wondrous area might provide some incredible experience. Xuba proceeded in the direction of the mountains. His curiosity an hunger that could maintain an impressive amount of discovery.

Wandering through the land taught xuba to take advantage of the world and its beauty.  Xuba proceeded towards the the mountains. It was a few days trip. Could be shorter if he truly pressed himself. But xuba continued on his way through the thickets. 

After awhile the thickets cleared to show the edge of an cliff xuba stopped as he took an moment to think of his solutions for the occasion.  He didn't have time to work up some rope. Instead xuba realized it was time that conventional means of solutions. Were not going to work. Still for the means xuba recalled a time when an passing shinobi laughed and  stated to climb trees would be much easier using ones chakra.

Chakra to walk on surfaces huh... ill have to give it a go and a try. So he said focus on my chakra into my feet.... sounds doable i wonder how much will i have to focus into my feet.. quiet a bit or simply enough.

xuba thought as he glanced at the cliff once more. xuba was uncertain if it was going to be successful if he tried it off the bat alone.

WC: 1,214
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

The lone traveler Empty Re: The lone traveler

Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:17 am
xuba took a breath as he decided it was time to calm himself. his work in chakra at its best was not very experienced. still xuba was determined to work on the technique. for if he could not succeed it only meant  he was going to be stuck in the  vicinity far longer then necessary. xuba concentrated as he desired to above all else to succeed. tapping into chakra was not a difficult challenge. nor was it truly easy either his work was cut out for him. xuba also accepted the fact that despite the look of it. the concept was never the problem. but it was like working  muscles. they only get more toned and used to the activity the more  one uses them. 

his body felt hot and cold at the same time as xuba maintained his focus for the feeling of complete control. he felt a familiar tug around him. As another shinobi passed him one time long ago spoke of an idea. This idea was that each being had a element in which they they felt most comfortable with. the element was like their home. a second home or perhaps an extension of the person's being. To xuba however, this explained why some shinobi spit flames flames, and could simply make waves in lakes with a wave of their hands. it was simple in many cases. so now came the hardest part for xuba. He needed to use his chakra to keep himself from falling. so why not practice on a tree.

xuba after feeling confident with his chakra built up proceeded to work on the application on the first steps. by standing and balancing on the extended thick roots of the trees around him. focusing his chakra he noted as he desired his chakra worked as he wished it. His chakra formed at the bottom of his feet like a surface that produced the necessary means to enable xuba to move from the trees to tree safely. taking his time to work up the courage to walk up the trees xuba practiced on the branches as well to teset the limitations. improving his balance in the art of chakra use. 

the day dragged on as xuba took his time to make sure that all end were covered. noting that the drain for prolonged use was especially draining on the after using it for a long period of time. finally xuba felt confident with the technique at hand night the sun was red in the west as xuba proceeded to the cliff edge and focusing his chakra. the young man proceeded on his way down the cliff. making sure he was safely down at the bottom so he could safely land on the ground xuba glanced around at the scenery. jagged and shattered rocks  laid at the base of the cliff regardless xuba remained cautious as he eased himself around the base of the cliff and hence spotted an cave. the cave was dark and lacked any true light. so for the evening xuba remained close to the entrance of the cave. 

huddling up  in the cave entrance xuba slept in the tight area which could fit a shinobi or two in the cave. that night xuba remained in pitch darkness. the sounds of all life extinguished as xuba finally fell asleep quietly. the mountains were his major goal for the week.

WC:568
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:18 pm
Dawn was a welcoming sight as xuba opened his eyes and kicked out his legs. His knees springy and young   cracked out of relief from the tight squeeze that surrounded xuba. Xuba eased himself outside of the cave carefully. Focusing his chakra to his feet to balance and enable himself to walk outside of the caves and further down the base of the cliff as he looked before the mountains his eyes studied the river that went below and come from where the mountain was its originator. Taking a breathless breath xuba was impressed by it's beauty as he took a moment to enjoy the scenery. Studying its beauty and overall impressiveness xuba took a moment to take a seat gazing at the beauty of the mountains.

However his objective remained the same the nagging feeling of being hounded became the draw of his consciousness and xuba proceeded down to the foot of the cliff and towards the canopy of trees below. After some time travel xuba proceeded to take upon his weekly supply of fish would appreciate some extra company. Although upstream fish would've been a plenty. xuba decided if he fished as he traveled towards the mountains that way he would not run into a shortage of food  as he proceeded towards the mountains taking his time to travel towards the rocky area.

the trees were not as misleading as xuba thought . Still they seemed to have grown accustom to the environment. xuba studied the area as it was rocky, but also took note that his work would be cut out for him. The rocky terrain would prove not as much of a challenge but an way to remain in the open for long periods of time. as a ninja of missing status. Being exposed too long was an costly error that could prove problematic. If not fatal. xuba stuck to the trees. Making his way slowly towards the water and upon reaching it safely xuba eased up as xuba studied the water for fish. Being near the middle months large catches were not a rare sight. Still xuba was no stranger of hard work as he proceeded to make makeshift spears and sharpen rocks for cutting and gutting purposes.

Several hours passed by as xuba worked deciding to make the spot by the river his temporary work space. For the river had clean water and a source of food around it. This place would do as a great way to provide xuba workable and functioning temporary home. Before he began his into the rocky area. Taking a break from the fishing xuba studied the trees quietly. It seemed as if no one was nearby. Taking off his shirt a huge scar covered the right side of his torso. it ran down the right side of his body past his liver.  xubas shivered as the air hit his scar. Despite the remedies he used at a young age he did not and was not able to heal the scar. Instead xuba learned to use it as a reminder to press forward. He used it to remind himself to be able to make the greater choices in the end and accept that he was better off then he would’ve been. Gazing over the water at his reflection. And holding the rock xuba gazed to the west towards his home. The river went towards the west.

That’s right… I would’ve died if that was the case. I would’ve never defended myself, nor saved her from her own hands. I did her justice. Even if I couldn’t save her. I lacked the strength to do the impossible. Bust still made a choice. A choice that you remind me of…. A choice to survive as an survivor. You may not hear me but you still understand me. You still feel me and see me, you can still hold me even if your arms are hence long gone. You may whisper to me despite the four winds that may blow. You are my memory, you are my eternity. You are my mother. My own mother whom scarred your son. You hurt me, laughed at me. And to this day plague me….. Even so. I love you so much. Even so I hate your actions. Even so I will do right as a man free willed. I will not surrender to the actions that I have done. I will step beyond your expectations. Because even in your spiral of doom and gloom. That doesn’t stop you from being my mother. As a man now. I won’t hunt my father, I won’t let him dare tell me what it is that you once were. Because you are my past. But I kept my promise and I will always hold my promise to you. Each third day I strike the trees in atonement to my actions. Every seventh day I offer a bit of myself to grant back what I took. Love and regret, guilt, and remorse. Heart filled with loathing. But that never changed anything about what I did. I know my path may require resentment and despair. But if I can do both good and evil I will at least never change my face. To you I offer this to. A little life blood. For the the life blood I spilled of yours mother.  I offer this prayer to you because it is to ask your forgiveness. I offer these thoughts because I want you to think of me. I offer these things, but I will never offer my tears. I will never offer my long since offered tears. Your lifeless corps took my tears from being shed over you. Another mother with another son. I shall cry. If moved. But I held you to me I cried. You have all but my tears. No more you shall steal from thee.

Xuba teared up as he sobbed his thoughts overwhelming at what could’ve been, the infinite possibilities flowing. A full family, siblings, friends, mentors, leaders. Xuba thought what his mother could’ve been. As his cut the scar slightly with a sharp rock. A trickle of blood washed down his chest into the water as it mixed with tears. Xuba was longing for home. Whispering to the winds softly

“I will not lie. I miss you more each day. Each day is another day further from where I held you last. Each hour is one hour longer in which I did not hold you. Each minute is a minute longer of not holding you. And the seconds tick on like the clock i cannot stop. I cannot stop the ticking for I am only man. I cannot go back and change whom you made me to be nor can I change what I am destined to be. I miss you and wish we didn’t have to part ways like that… just. Please keep your hand on me mother. Keep your eyes on me. I shed my tears still for you. Because I cannot deny you what is yours. No one nor anything can replace you.”

Xuba covered the bleeding as he licked the blood stained hand the only reminder he was still the son of his mother. Covering the cut with the clothing and washing up xuba watched the remains of his red blood seep down the river out of sight as he hopped it soiled the lands of hoshi. Because it soiled the land where his mother was.  Xuba stood up near the banks as he took a stance gazing at the trees.

It is time for part two.

Xuba thought as he placed up an guard. Throwing strong and powerful jabs at the first tree. Each jab shaking the tree as he continued to move and strike at the tree. His hands ached and were sore still that did not stop xuba from striking. Unrelenting and none stop at the tree. His mind waivered as he began to breathe rythmematically. Doubling up on jabs. Making the second jab have a little more power behind it. Working on speed and positioning at times. Working on accuracy and constituency at other times, but regardless xuba kept at it.  Not stopping and continuously applying more pressure. As if an unseen opponent that needed to be placed down. In reality xuba was working off his frustration and disappointment. From a young age he kept moving and working at it. Despite the weather or the area. Xuba kept at striking and putting pressure. On the tree till he felt he was done.

It was deepin the night when xuba finished his striking. His arms were sore. His knuckles bled and he kept striking till he didn’t know what was left nor right. All there was left for xuba was exhaustion and a dull sense of loneliness. Swallowing his pride and sadness. Xuba leaned against the tree he struck and nodded off to sleep

wc: 1,486
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:37 am
Xuba didnt eat the following morning. It became a habit at a young age xuba learned that after thinking his mother, and paying respects. He could not eat. He would find something to preoccupy his mind and body. For this activity xuba scouted for suitable materials to eat for his trip. The mountains could wait. For in the cold months were ruthless. Especially in the mountains. 

Xuba's hope was simple. To stay paced and make it pass the mountains. Even though they made a perfect place to hide out in. Xuba took his time as he gathered various berries and herbs. Choosing the longest lasting oned. Or the ones that had time still to ripen and mature. 

Meat was a rare treat as hunting took time and further for traveling purposes it was a burden. Only in rare times did meat come in handy as dried out and herbalized. Xuba discovered the longitivitey of jerky and simply made rations  for dull but sustainable food. Yet, as xuba studied the area he caught sight of tracks. Four legged tracks.

Hm. Small but distinct. Tiny and at a distance apart. Its not a pack of wolves for certain. Regardless. As rare as it is. Should I go after the rich meat or stay with dried fish?. If i cook it up and then skin it. This will offer remedial but protection on a cold day. Bane of many lies when they do not prepare... seems as if it is simple enough... so lets see. They were here earlier. Tracks are still fresh. Perhaps an hour or so. Direction?..... due north. They mustve got scent of food. Still it will not hurt to see them graze. I will have an general idea of how to hunt them. Ill have a feast tomarrow. And enjoy the food durring the mountain trail. Yes this is going to be excellent. To follow the trail!.

Xuba thought as he finished his studying of the  tracks. His mind was now on the hunt as he didnt like the idea of using makeshift weapons. But needless even at a time like this it couldnt be helped.

Xuba scooped up 10 sharp rocks and with stealthy basics he proceeded down after the tracks of the  animals. Making sure to mark his area naturally xuba travled quiet some time. Noting the various breaks in grass like  steps that slowed down. And missing greenery. Taking note of the herbavor nature of the animals xuba knew he needed to be quick and to the point with the creatures.

After walking sometime  xuba picked up movement up ahead and silenced his steps to an almpst silent degree. The head of a buck shot up glancing around for an intruder  however thanks to xuba's stealth work he melded behind the trees. Avoiding twigs and resorting to the balls of his feet as with a eye on his prey. It was within 15 meters. 

Xuba remained patient as he carefully and systematically moved silently around the buck as it grazed on the grass and various herbs. His heart beat calm and slow for xuba needed to gain and grant this kill.

Meters 10 meters inclosing. I get any closer it will catch wind of me. They flee at the slightest sound. And look uo in fractions of a second a if alarmed. I have to hit its head. So it is grazing. Meld into the trees and land the perfect shot to daze it. Then beat it down till it is broken. Skin and strip it down. Bleed it dry along the river for cleaning.  This will help by many miles and assist my spoiles of the hunt. I can almost feel it. Yet i must take this as my own. No matter what.

Xuba thought as he held his breat and the buck looked over in xuba's general direction in alarm. The animal tensed up and xuba remained silent as it cautiously backed up. Minutes felt like hours as he  waited for the buck to return to its grazing slowly. Sounds from a bit away betrayed  the position of the doe and the baby deer. They hopped away out of fear to a safe distance.

Xuba remained optimistic. He was going to score big this day as and it was going to be soon. As the buck cautiously raised his head xuba had already pinpointed its eye as he threw with a grunt one ofthe stones he had on him. The poor buck reeled back on to its side in shock and pain groaning as it struggled. 

Like a monster and a starving animal xuba decended on the buck with the ferocity of a predetor. A well aimed kick under the bucks chin broke its jaw as it bayed in pain and following the kic came a series of powerful blows ffom xuba to the animals neck. He struck with percision and power not holding back as he knocked the poor injured animal unconcious. 

Xuba then proceeded with the taking of the remaining stones and grinding a makeshift edge out of tbe stones as he took his time. The animal was not going to get up anytime soon. So xuba had a collection of sharp edges. Now came the hard part.

Xuba needed to kill the animal swift and painlessly. Yet it was one of the few times he almost wished he had a kunai with him. Thankfully he had the sharp rocks now and with a swift slash he cut deep into the animals neck. 

The last baey the brave buck ever made as  xuba with a swift jab sent a secpnd stone through the creatures skull. No remores and a glorious kill for the man as he watched the life blood seep from the animal's slashed throat and now bleeding brain. It only took a few seconds as after the final twich the buck remained still. Never to stir again.

Xuba with effort dragged his prize back to his encampment as the sun was setting. Night was comming soon and xuba needed to work fast. Hoisting up the buck on a tree to drain the remainder of its blood from the body.

Xuba now took to making a fire and heating up a few of the last rocks as he needed to skin the poor animal and get it set up to make meat for the next several days and finally dry the meat for dried strips of jerky for the long travel up ahead.

The fire roared as xuba studied his handy work in skinning and now drying the meat on a roaring flame. He was impressed but also thankful for the encounter. Fish only lasted so long and deer meat having a diffrent set of fule for a person was a greatful change to food for xuba.

One day down and so another to ariseby dawn. Preperations would greatly help but i must remain paced. Cannot get complacent nor slack off. It will be much safer there. Itll be safer over there.

Xuba thought as the scent of cooking deer meat made the boy consider eating a bite. Then he thought about his vow and absent mindedly spoke.

"Sorry mother i will not think of that again." 

Xuba spoke like a child ashamed till he realized there was no one near him once more. His thoughts dropped for just a second.

Thats right... you are no longer here. Sorry.

Xuba thought as he calmed himself by breathing deeply and exhaling. Dropping his frustration. Although deep down a storm brewed like no other that could be seen by the naked eye.

Wc:1,266
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:55 pm
Another sleepless night. Xuba watched the dying embers as he recalled of the pain he felt. It left an everlasting pain in his heart and soul. Truama as they called it. Truama that one would not easily climb from nor ever forgive. Each ember xuba counted hundreds of times through the night. The waking dawn showed an exhuasted but fire burnimg in his eyes as he took up some of the dried deer meat and chewed it. His deal done for seven days. His hunger ready to be sated and now in his resentment xuba studied the meat. Well cooked, and dry. The mountains were of his calling now. 

Still his unsettling frustration and rage was near a breaking point. Xuba needed to vent. Allow himself to remain calm as a man of doing not wishing
 Still every man had a breaking point.  Xuba drummed his hands on the tree in which he made as a host for his sleepless night.

Taking to the back of the immediate area in the densely wooded area xuba took a stance as he stood there concentrating. a minute went by, then two, then ten. Xuba stayed put in his stance studying the trees. Like a man seeking for something. Out of reach yet ever seeking.

Then xuba took a single step forward in stance. His concentration not waivering as he calmed himself. Remaining calm as he moved around the tree studying the slightest weaknesses or breaks in the tree. His attention turning towards the other trees as he too studied each tree while in stance.

Continuing this slow studying of each tree and momorizing each place he was before then taking it to adding movement behind each step. Knowing each and every possible entrance point to make contact with the trees. Yet xuba never threw a single strike. He focused and concentrated on analyzing each entrance point in a calm manner. Not to lash out, but to know when and where to strike with accuracey.

No rage, but to study the area, study each step not in violence, but also in the calm nature. I must do this... or i would fail each time if i ever had to act. I cannot and will not allow myself to be my own end. By neither oversight. Nor fear. My home is not there. But in the wind.

Xuba knew that he required more then violence to stay safe. He needed a calm mind. His studying lead him to a point of zen where in that sense by remaining focused on the task at hand xuba reached a point of calamity.

Each step is like 1,000 steps. I cannot reach one thousand if i cant reach my first step. Each tree is one step. Every root is like 100 steps. To know the slightest detail i must realize the large picture. Without eyes to see the big picture. I will only stay at an minimal form. If i strike i must block if i block i can do much more then this. Each action i must not react. But study it calmly. Even if my rage builds i must remain calm.

Xuba thought as he relaxed and eased up on himself. His rage stopped funneling and slowly but surely xuba felt his frustration melt away. His thoughts becoming lucid as he felt a sort of buzz  in his mind. Slowly xuba inhaled and exhaled as he felt the buzzing go away. Washing away the thoughts from his mind.

Xuba remained in stance as he remained in this peace for hours taking the time to evaluate himself carefully and clearly. His goals and disires. The life of a wandering warrior in search of the wonders of the world. 

Seeing the fact that if embodied by rage xuba would never see to his way to pay respect to his mother. Xuba hence had to drop and let it all go. Looking up xuba found that it was dark. The stars shone up above and the countless slides. And steps xuba took were apparent to the young man.. foot imprints and the sort  of work littered the area. His legs felt heavy and sore. Still that did not deter xuba. He hobbled back towards his encampment and gazed at the stars chewing on the bits of dried deer meat to suppliment his hunger. Finally after what seemed like hours xuba dozed off.

His dreams flowed back to him as if an image long since forgotton. A smiling woman whom he recongnized as his mother. One of the few moments  his mother was a mother. Her smile confused xuba but at the same time he felt comfort. A feeling xuba had not felt for the longest time. 

Wc:786
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:10 am
The sore body was the reminded xuba of his half of day of meditation the following day. As he rolled his shoulders after what was a great sleep after many dreamless nights and a single sleepless night. Xuba groaned slightly as he stood to his feet now wide awake and shaking his shoulders and neck loose to loosen up the tenstion. To day was now a day of fishing and training as with the deer meat xuba had at least a few weeks worth of food. No thanks to him not being picky or choosey.  

Xuba now at the realization that with less work to do he could now multitask. The first of his job was to make use of the make shift wooden spears and the now remaining antlers of the buck he killed the day before. The antlers were fairly large and sturdy. As xuba discovered after a quick check of the antlers.

Xuba glanced around and noted a fair number of moss as well as by closer inspection plenty of small insects that could make decent bait for the fish. His idea seemed simple and further doable with the antlers being used as a means of a short  but useful fish entrapment. Wrapping the moss cand filling the inside with various worms and insects for the bait. For simple mass fishing. With this xuba could Easily after a coulple hours be able to go and train after setting up his fish trap. 

Xuba set straight to work by gathering as much moss as he could  taking the time to string each but with insects as he would use it for a large and mass way to catch fish. Inexpensive and quiet work.

After some time xuba completed the task taking time to allow enough room for the fish to swim inside the makeshift ball of food. And tight enough so that the fish could not escape the  mass. After setting up the fishing spot xuba returned to the trees while keeping an eye on the fishing spot.

Xuba procceeded chewing on some cooked deer meat as he thought back to his stance work and thought upon the concept of hand to hand combat. The most he could say for himself that alone. Hand to hand is a challenging art to master. Where many could strike anything. Xuba knew any strike could be considered damaging. Even an open hand.

There also came to the concept with every strike there was also a block held hand to hand. The mistake he noted the wanderers of the land that claimed they knew  enough to say they were excelent. Even xuba knew he was not perfect and could never say he would ever be perfect.

However, xuba could  admit he could become copetent in hand to hand combat. Xuba  then proceeded to strike at a tree at medium power. Not for damage, but to understand the full function of a strike. Many would strike or would attempt to get an deceptive strike. However, this required patience and dedication to a full strike. The larger the attack. The more percise timming was required to complete the strike. 

Every motion requires a certain level of pre determined thought. A punch could be fake, just like a block can hit like a strike. Knocking one off balence or harming another. The real trick is mixing both offense and defense together seemlessly.

Xuba thought as he opened his hand and aimed to slap the trees. But stopping with grand control and dicipline.  Each slap stopping right where a face would be. For every slap he would attempt xuba accompanied it with a block. Shifting his movement  with the block and aiming a strike with an well timmed block. Staying calm as xuba slowly with control and disclipline began to speed up the striking and blocking motions. Each strike followed a block with a block following a slap. Xuba would mix it up after awhile not trying to build up into a pattern, but build up the possibility to  add in mix ups for each and every posdible combination.

When xuba stopped going into a single direction he would circle and pivote at each possibe angle. Adding foot work to make it more realistic and begin as he would work  up a sweat with moving and striking as well as blocking. 

At one point xuba was certain he could  swear he passed over a single spot at least 500 times. However his arms and legs spoke a diffrent story  as he was sore and exhuasted still. Xuba occasionally would stumble and with great core strength he would keep standing. Xuba with a graceful motion would aim a full power slap to a tree. The sounds of wood thunking and  the woosh of an arm would be heard echoing throughout the area. 

Thiswould continue for several hours as xuba would take occasional breaks to  check the fish trap. And drink water from the stream. The area of trees would be full of hand prints  on trees and the bark of trees ripled off by the mere strength of xuba.  The evening sky settled in the far west as xuba checked the fish trap.

It was fairly full and xuba confirmed as much by simply lifting it. Some fish fell from the make shift holes as it was enough to xuba. The time was running short as xuba took note it was time to head towards his make shift home. The next day it was time to head for the mountains.  

Xuba headed on to the encampment as he cooked up the remainder of the deer meat and fried some fish making a simple dinner for himself.  By the next morning xuba felt satisfied as he completed his last bit of cooking and tying the food  into several simple sacks which he carried various supplies with him. Xuba proceeded to head out to towards the mountains.

(Exit)

Wc:987

Twc:6,307

Claiming
+31 stats

2,000 words to art of patience: calm mind
500 to tree surface walking
500 to taijutsu diclipline
2,000 to block
1,000 to leaf wirlwind
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari