Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Into the woods and shrooms (nk p) - Page 5 Empty Re: Into the woods and shrooms (nk p)

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:20 pm
the thak you was greatly appreciated by xuba as there was a spark he never felt before brimming within him. he was thanked for his work and it was not just training but cookery. the moment of thinking back to all the times he was merely alone and or with a person or two. yet no thank you. it was an new concept as it flled him with a bow of respect to the mans words. 

then the conversation turned bit cooler to a more offical based discussion. the talk of sanae having and holding the estate under her name. from little he understood on clans they must've held a hierachy of their own beyond wich there was the village rules. their own rules of their own. Which simply  meant it was a chain of multiple heirarchies that formed to a consentual group.. 

hm sanae in charge of this place. she would do wonderful to here for certain.... as long as she is for her own path. it is my hope of course.

being the guest he bowed to sanae and smiled softly as he spoke.

"it will be an honor as you helped me sanae here to be of any assistance for you."
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Into the woods and shrooms (nk p) - Page 5 Empty Re: Into the woods and shrooms (nk p)

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:47 pm
Sanae looked at her father and was worried about the stuff he said about himself and her owning the home after him. They way he talked about his brother he thought of problems coming from him. He was worried since they had left home and the family. Actually she was sometimes kind of worried when he went on missions because he sometimes took risks and maybe was reckless. Sanae did not want to think of the prospect of being head of this household because that would mean he was gone. He smiled at her leaning over gently nudging his nose against her cupping her face and gently stroking over her head. "This will take some time I promise my child", then he got up from his chair, "I will trust you two to please take care of the kitchen, that would be very nice." She nodded at him. "Sure father leave that to me", she rose from her seat to hug him tightly before he could just leave and have him lightly lift her off the ground and then whisper soft declaration of her love towards him which he returned in an affectionate manner.

Then he put her down again and nodded towards Xuba before he left the room again and Sanae smiled at Xuba. "He liked it and I suppose he likes you. He even talked about family stuff in front of you. He does not do that usually. Well he likes to keep it in the family", she gently nudged her senseis side. "Well I'll do the cleaning okay?", she said pulling up her sleeves to start collecting the dishes.

WC: 272
TWC: 5618
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:32 pm
Xuba was pleased as the man spoke  it was clear sanae was eased from deeper worries. Although the event was very unclear. Still he understood the matters of family although sanaes words after her father left  left him speechless understanding the signifigance.

"I am honored sanae of his and your graciousness. Thank you both."

He said as he bowed again and he chuckled as he felt her nudge. However he reached for the jar and mixed a fried ball of dough nice and hot. He then rolled it in some honey.  And the sweet smell emmited in the room as he offered her a hug and took a bite of the delicious desert.

"I never had the oppertunity to share any of my cookery so i feel so happy he would like me and you to cook again. Here have some. Before we clean let us enjoy the fruits of our labors together."

Xuba stated as he nuzzled her forehead and offered her a fried ball full of rasberry and glazed in honey as some of it dribbled unknowingly down his fore arm as if sanae was in his hugging embrace he would feed a bit of the ball to her if she accepted of course. 

"How does it taste princess?"

He whispered as he winked at her. The warmth flowed from his throat to his stomach as he  felt satisfied but at peace with the relaxing nature. It was as if part of the relife was gone as the man of the house  accepted him.

"Sometimes the food made by the hand is mystical. You learn to appreciate your work  so much you know sanae?"
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:43 am
She chuckled at him as he once again offered a hug. Shortly she would wrap her arms around him and then smile shaking her head as he was once again thanking her and her father. "Well it is alright as it seems you don't need to thank us so much. Because even gestures of appreciation do lose their touch if you use them much too frequently", she said then looking at the dessert. Well at least one before she covered her hands in water and soap maybe? So she nodded agreeing to this at let him feed her with this delicious treat that was the perfect thing to sum up their meal. Sweet and full of flavour it ran down her throat.
"Just wonderful", she licked her lips then pointing to his arm: "By the way you dribbled on yourself there, making you all sweet and sticky", she chuckled and once again agreed: "Sure I appreciate good food or things where someone put work into that makes everything just a little bit special over and over again", she then let go of him to collect the dishes as she had initially planned taking them over to the sink where she would start washing them carefully while humming a tune. Today was a really good day to be honest about it.

WC: 220
TWC: 5838
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:54 am
With a look of surprise xubashook his head at her remark and chuckled. She was sweet and defintley a handful there, but he enjoyed that. Still he found that the honey travled down his arm as it was improper to lick ones own arm in civil society.

Well it can wait. I can go assist her a bit. But she is quick

Xuba noted as he noted that sanae had collected the majority of the dishes save the desert. Which he took a tart and bit into it enjoying the sensation of strawberry land honey dance in his mouth.

Bringing in the few dishes he had. Xuba with a warm stomach appeared beside her and smiled. Whispering in her ear.

"Well ill be upstairs in the bath relaxing a bit after this. If you would like to it shall be open as well. Plus after a day like this. What better way to warm up before bed and avoid the cold rain princess?"

Xuba stated as he placed a few dishes in the water as he watched the soap sent the clean sweet scent through the kitchen. He however held the desert nearby. For he was not done with it.

If permitted he would head upstairs into the bath area. Clean and perstine he would not mind helping keep the house clean as well. It would be a kind gester. So he turned on the family sized  bath and set it to steaming hot as he assorted various things from soaps to hand cloths and with a warm sense of the heat he grabbed large towels capeable of covering the body as he began to change taking a bite of the hot desert still and slowly chewing quietly as he tested the water while covered with the towel the steam filling the room as he sung a quiet tune audible by the door.

"The warmth. Washing away the sadness. With the resounding cry of glory. Pride it may forever stay. To warm the sore muscles and body. Even in my name. The heavens in their white glory. Painted is my soul. Embracing the warmth the light holds."

Xuba sat at the edge of the bath and let a foot in as he felt the warmth seep through him like a river of warmth.

"On a day like this. This is truely amazing"
Sanae
Citizen

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:59 pm
Sanae continued to wash the dishes and as Xuba brought the missing ones she nodded at him with a small: "Thank you", added to it. As she continued he would ask about bathing. "Sure go on up", another agreeing nod would come from her and after that she would continue the work. As all was clean she would continue with drying them off and putting them away. After she had arranged everything in the kitchen, cleared the table to a peak and the stove she would nod to herself relieved that the work was done. A long yawn later she decided to go upstairs where she could hear Tatsuma singing.
Gently she knocked on the bathroom door. "I have cleaned the kitchen and am now going to sleep if you don't mind. If you miss something wake me up again", she said with another yawn then going down again to use the bathroom there to brush her teeth and comb her hair braiding it quickly before then returning upstairs where she then walked into her own room unrolling her futon and grabbing her bear. Getting into her nightgown she then extinguished the light and with a sign of satisfaction she was sitting down on the mattress. It was heaven to stretch out her limbs.

WC: 214
TWC: 6052
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:59 pm
Xuba heard her knock amid his singing and spoke up.

"Understood. But you get some rest ok? See you in morning"

He would say as he rested by the bath andwhen the water was  decent he decended into the water where he quietly floated and meditated amid the steam cleaning slowly and peacefully as  he remained in thought.

The mokn was high as he finally got out of the bath and rose up to his feet drying off and folding the clothing as he  rolled his neck slowly. Feeling no more  tight spots he took a breath and hence proceeded to  clean up. He waited till the tub was drained then he cleaned the base of the tub and the water on the floor. Making it picture perfect as he completed the  bathroom. Before heading down the stairs to take care of his dirty laundry. 

Yet  he waited awhile and stared out of the estate as he quietly wished sanae was able to rest well for the night. He felt the heat of the home as despite the cool temperature out side inside was perfect. Yet his eyes gazed towards the stars. It was peaceful. Yet he wondered for how long does a village peace last.

While people like himself flee the judging gazes of the villagers. Perhaps he understood the feeling of the shinobi here after all. Simply after taking some time to think on it for a moment.

Perhaps we are not so diffrent... still i hope that i can do my best here. In time if accepted. Then hopefully i can make sanae and her father proud. Hopefully.... i hope so...

The night was late as xuba finished with a bit of bark from the tree he threw a rock through. He thought of a small gift for sanae as he worked  through the night and finished by the middle of the night. 

The carving of a small teddy bear that he strung together a springy twig for a small little charm for the girl. With that he left the small teddy bear charm on her door handle as he headed silently towards the guest room where xuba finally fell asleep. His greatest hope though was by dawn she would find his gift to her on the door handle. It took time, and perhaps it was  a bit old fashion. Still he was thoughtful.

Twc: 7,785

(Exit)

Eh claims

4k words to gaining fire element. 

Ill dump the 3k to Early sacrifice

The rest! To ap! Since im max +6 ap
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:18 am
Yen approved unless interrupted
Sanae
Citizen

Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:35 am
Sanae laid down on her futon and let what her father said pass her by. He had made sure she could keep the house because he did not trust his brother. When ever had this family turned that untrusting? Well she was then one that did not even know where they went in the first place. Clutching the teddy she held in her arms she stared at her ceiling for a while and was angry at herself for kind of being in the dark about those things that mattered to her or at least should. Once in a while it would sting a little when she thought about what was said and done. She had kind of destroyed a training ground over her feelings. But was that the way to go about it? Probably not but still she had tried. She did not really know when but moments after her thoughts had gone out she had fallen asleep. Her mind went blank and dreams awaited.

WC: 165
TWC: 6217

Exit - Claim

477 words for 1000/1000 Aerial Stripe
Proof for already learned words: A walk in the park

1000 Word for Mastery of: Temporary Paralysis
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:40 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum