Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Into the woods and shrooms (nk p) - Page 4 Empty Re: Into the woods and shrooms (nk p)

Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:30 pm
he would listen to sanae's request and smiled sweetly as he carefully applied a few more herbs  chopping up a sweet pear and sprinkling in a little of its juice as well as the slightest hint of sugar. The man looked over to sanae and smiled sweetly as he worked over the sauce with one hand and the cow ribs in the other hand as he sprinkled a bit of the sauce over the cow ribs and a little bit of the vegetables he let them come over the ribs as well. allowing them to simmer as a new sweet smell emitted through the room. 

"well since you are ready to work princess we shall defintley get to work.  A dinner worth the hard work, and effort to fill our bellies nice and warm. So i'm gonna  marinate the ribs and"

he paused as he lowered the heat and the sizzling lowered as the cow ribs were going to lower as he wished to let the ribs slowly simmer a bit tenderizing the meat as if over cooked they would be tough to chew on.

"sorry about that. sanae  if you may please. let us make a broth from the various vegetables i just boiled. mixing some with the cow ribsas it will be very nicely cooked. a great dish i promise. if not just taste the sweet tangy sauce i whipped up. so after tasting and giving an opinion, can you please chop up the steamed vegetables we will  make a hearty soup. with inclusion of squash, and i have a surprise. We can use some dough as with the mashing of some strawberries or even blue berries i will make with your help an wonderful desert and treat for you two. is that ok to ask for sanae?"

xuba asked as he waited for a few minutes sweating a bit from both the heat and the fearful heart that pounded in his chest. he then took an composing breath and smiled at her. 

"i love cooking, but of course i fear fire so it does take a lot to cook at times."
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Into the woods and shrooms (nk p) - Page 4 Empty Re: Into the woods and shrooms (nk p)

Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:08 am
She looked at him a little confused as he would suddenly say he was sorry. "What are you sorry for Xuba? You did not do something wrong and sure I'll be helping with the veggies", she said and grabbed the spoon to try the sauce. She thought it over for a moment, moved it from side to side in her mouth: "It is fine, maybe another hint of salt, but not necessarily." Was what she said about it and then went to start to cute the vegetables into handy pieces.

While she did so she hummed a little to the swing of her knife so that the work would go much easier when one could do it after a song. So quickly the soup was in the making and slowly cooking right in front of her while she was trying that as well. "Sure we can make dough to have something nice for dessert. What kind of dough do you need?", she tilted her head.

WC: 165
TWC: 4283
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:55 pm
She was quick to work as the two simply began to pour over the hot work in the kitchen. Xuba  noting the request for a little more salt was accepted with an prompt sprinkle of a pinch of salt as even a hint meant the mere diffrence between good and amazing.

"Thanks for the suggestion"

He replied as he beamed a smile at her and then thought on what kind of dough. For the major part he was gonna deep fry and batter the dough a bit while then the stuffed fruit would too be after being mixed with sugar.

"Split and roll the dough please. Over a campfire this is commonly a nice lasting treat and could be saved for days on end. However fresh is the best. With a meal i often ate it to suppliment as a  treat to myself. In fact... i wonder. We need honey too. It was amazing as a dip."

Xuba stated as he poked the vegitables in the pan infront of him. With the now simmering sauce complete after another stir xuba rose up the temperature as he took a fork and cut a tiny peice of the meat off taking a a bite of the meat. With high grade quality he never knew how he could've not stopped in a village once. It was hundreds times better then a fresh deer caught and skinnedbear meat. A slight tear fell from the revelation.

"What.... what have i been doing....."

Xuba asked himself in a small voice. As he chewed the juices  made a joyful trip down his throat and stopped in his stomach as he  cut off another small peice and offered it to sanae.

"I guess i never appreciated the effort of high quality you know. This is amazing... would you like to try it Princess?"

Xuba asked as he offered a bite with his fork. He took a moment as ge then finished the cooked vegetables and thus kept them warm by running it on low. Now with a slight smile and a gleam of joy in his eyes he took a bit of butter on a knife and hence placed it in a new pan.

"Ill clean up this too sanae no worries. Let us put the dough in the pan and roll the mashed berries with it. Time to start desert making!"
Sanae
Citizen

Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:49 pm
She was listening to him as he said what he needed the dough for and nodded: "Surly I can make that", she said as she started to pull together the ingredients to mix together the dough he needed for his cooking. So as she was now mixing the stuff together she was continuing to listen to him as he was still talking. As he was talking about honey for a dip she thought about where it could be so she pointed him towards a cupboard. "Sure if you need it we have honey up in that cupboard, just take it and make that dip I would love to try it", she said and halved the dough as he had asked her.

A short view later she could see him crying again, this time as it seemed over tasty meat or something. So she smiled a little shaking her head softly. But still it was okay. And he offered her a piece on a fork so she took it from him and nodded: "Mhmmm this tastes amazing", she said enjoying it to its maximum and nodded, "I would not worry, I'll help you clean up anyway", she shrugged and stretched a little. This would be a very nice dinner to have.

WC: 210
TWC: 4493
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:47 pm
Xuba while she took a bite of the meat reached for the  honey and smiled. As he took a hint of the sweetness. 

"Mmmm this is good. Thank you princess"

Xuba spoke genuinly and bent down and nuzzled her nose. As he smiled as he admired her work.

"Excellent princess. Just excellent!"

Scooping up the dough xuba sprinkled some sugar on tge dough stratigically and added a drop of honey in the center with  a mixture of strawberry and blueberries mashed  together with a hint of sugar and honey. He repeated the process as he then carefully applied it to each one. Sometimes combining the dough together into small pockets. Then he tossed each one into the pan full of butter sprinkling sugar every moment as the butter melted into the dough as they slowly hardend into fried dough. The sweet smell of meat was now filled with a cookery smell of a bakery as xuba with almost sergical percision. 

20 minutes of careful  pan work xuba  smiled as he prepared the plates and bowls for soup. The pan now low and simmering he set a side of honey in a small tray and proceeded to speak to sanae.

"Foods all set the soup hearty and healthy, meat hot and suace set. Desert going to take a little longer. But thats to make the jummy insides nice and warm. Wanna set up with me?"

Xuba offered as he stepped away from the stove and offered an arm for a hug. Almost out of reflex as he was ready to set the plates for dinnerware. The sweet food scents hovering through the house and xuba was happy all the same as he if sanae hugged him would hug back and smile all the same if she did not.

Once set he proceeded to work on the table setting it up. Unlike a dirt pit he treated everything with care as even he never ate in a unclean and set up spot. He then rushed back in the kitchen cutting off the stove and emptying the fried dough balls and pockets into three small pots as he took one to sanae and set it in her spot. Unsure what to do with her fathers he looked questioningly at it after setting his.

"He will defintley like this sweet treat. Gooey and sweet."
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:33 am
She chuckled as they rubbed noses together and the praise he dedicated towards her was nice and it felt good. Then she watched as he prepared the last bits of the dinner they had before them. She sniffed the air around her and signed in relieve as she could sense the food in the air. It was almost magic in so way how it engulfed everything in its grasp. So she nodded as he asked if she wanted to help set the table. It would be so much easier anyway when she helped, because she knew better than him where everything was stored and had no problem setting the table for the three of them. As she had set plates and cups for everyone she turned to Xuba who seemed to be a bit questioning about what to do with the last set of food.

While she hugged him and cuddles a little bit closer she thought about it. Sure her father would take his food in his room, but why not have him eat with them. Wasn't it nicer to eat in company? "Set it down here at the top of the table, I'll get him", she said bowing lightly before running upstairs. "Father, dinner is ready!", she called out to him even before reaching his room and he looked outside. "Good, I'll be joining you two gladly", he said in his firm but calm tone. Gently he ran his hand through her hair and placed a kiss on top of her head. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and gently squeezed her. In his usual get up that meant pants and nothing else he then walked down beside her. Now he did not seem like the rough teacher that had left his student alone after beating her into a pulp. As he entered the kitchen he said: "Whatever you cooked, it smells delicious I am happy you are sharing this with me", he said as he was taking his place at the table. Sanae smiled happy about this as she would take her place.

WC: 347
TWC: 4840
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:56 pm
Xuba nodded as he set the food with utmost carefulness at the head of the table knowing that his best move to impress was to try not to stay noted. Still the mans compliment brought a smile to his face as he with a courtious bow spoke.

"It is my pleasure. The least i can do allowing my stay. Although its to the best of my ability my work out in the wilderness never allowed acess to such fine high grade ingredients. So with this it is my eternal thank you and a feast worthy of a man. The balls in the pot i suggest you let them cool as the suace is avalible for pourimg purposes. As you can control how much flavor is on your meat. As opposed to having one put too much or too little. Sanae and I did amazing job on the soup and her skill in this is absolutely superb! Thank you sanae."

Xuba stated as he exemplified,the main course with a showing with each hand  for the man to admire. His own plate not touched as even he had respect, plus wanted the mans opinion on the food first.

"As if you disire sir. We can cook more often if you wish?"

Xuba offered as he smiled at him and sanae as he awaited their judgement of the work of a hard cooked dinner.
Sanae
Citizen

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:24 am
He smiled over at his daughter and gently stroke over her head and nodded towards Xuba. "She has always been a great help to me as well around the house and with everything", he nodded again turning towards the food, but as usual he would not start until everyone was seated. Well if there was one thing encouraged in this household it where rites and rules. Sanae like most of it because it was encouraging more family life, but they had also suffered from the lack of family going on right now. Having Xuba here kind of made up for her uncle and her mother missing.
Still after a short moment of silence at the table they were starting to eat or at least her father started and she would join in. Soon just melting away because of that wonderful taste in her mouth that was spreading around like a rainbow over a rain fresh sky on a sunny day or something of the sort she thought while slowly devouring the meal. Her father raised his head after the first bite and nodded at Xuba: "This meal is very delicious, I should have you cook all the times", a short chuckle rose from him before he continued to eat. Sanae was smiling brightly as she winked at Xuba and showing him a thumb up for a job well done.

WC: 229
TWC: 5069
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:41 am
Xuba nodded understandingly over the mans explanation sitting across from sanae and next to the elderly man. He nodded.

This makes a ton of sense. But she has alot of class.

Then they began eating and the ribs were beyond expectation. Each bite a tear of meat well cooked and the bone with a little life behind it. He nearly cried each bite as he took his time with the soup  as it was a wonder filled bowl of warmth and healthy addition to the meat.

She did amazing cutting the veggis up!

Xuba thought as her father adressed him and she winked at him which made his heart soar.

"Gladly sir. Cooking was a passtime out in the world. After all a hot meal was assurance of energy for the next day. While dring meat and such ensured a long time snack. With no good taste a man may go mad from the blandness of some game."

Xuba stated as he smiled at the elder man. His eyes studying him slightly and he spoke up.

"Your estate here is wonderful. As it seen on your face you hold the name of your family to the highest. And an amazing family it is. I am honored and do not know how to rethank you sir."

Xuba said as he sipped his soup slowly after a moment.
Sanae
Citizen

Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:24 pm
Silence had befallen the room but not that scary or awkward silence but a happy and relaxed one coming from everyone enjoying their meal and did not care to talk in between bites because it was so good. Sanae and her father at least seemed to enjoy the soft meat and the delicious soup very much. Suichiro, although not as elderly as one could think, nodded at Xuba who did most of the cooking and had made a remark about their home and smiled a little. The man had a straight posture and carefully taught manners. Even with the ruthless beast hiding inside him he had down the old traditional table manners kind of reflecting everything inside of this home, old and dignified.
Sanae sometimes admired his composure under pressure. He had never really said something about his brother marrying his wife and them still continuing to live under the same roof after he returned from missing. She had never really observed fights. Sure the atmosphere had been cold around them but well who would not?

"Thank you on your remark Xuba, this home has gone down for some generations inside my family and we have cared for it a long time", she looked at his daughter, "Once I am gone it is yours. After his recent betrayal I have made sure my brother does not get any claims on it. I would not hope for him to try and get it from you, but just in case, I always want you to have a home of your own." Sanae blinked a little and nodded softly. She had never known that her father thought so much ahead.

WC: 277
TWC: 5346

Last edited by Sanae on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum