Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Into the woods and shrooms (nk p) Empty Into the woods and shrooms (nk p)

Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:37 pm
Xuba wandered through the city as he quietly gathered his thoughts. The people here were so kind, but the tension of the anti shinobi feelings lingered as he took a poster of facts and lies on the safety it was of common civilians versus the shinobi. 

Xuba shook his head sadly as he glanced it over a few times. It truely was sad. The fact that some would not accept others despite diffrences. The common  person an hard worker that feeds their family and children. Some die by the work they do, or are left crippled to their reaping of the crops. Others prosper and own a great many things. 

The woods before him and sorrounding the  villiage as he leaned against a tree in thought poster in hand.

This place bubbles like a melting pot of steaming water. I hope that nothing goes wrong...
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Into the woods and shrooms (nk p) Empty Re: Into the woods and shrooms (nk p)

Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:07 pm
Sanae was once again in the wood with her father. Training never ended but he was so strict with it and she was currently on her knees after a though beating she had received from him. Slashes overall her body and a nice black eye tearing because this was what hurt eyes do. She looked up to the eyes of her father glaring down at her in disapproval. "You have to grow much stronger, what do you thinking I am training you for? This is not for fun, this is shinobi training! I should have taken care of this from the beginning your skills are ridicules and not in a funny way and don't go about crying now, I can't have it, you are no child any more start acting like an adult for once!" , her father was raging on and on till he had put off enough steam. "I am going home, be home by dinnertime or we will have the next fall out", he warned her as he stomped away. She watched him leave and shook her head. Normally he was quit alright, but when it came to her progress he was furious.

Now she sat there like a dog in the rain and was quickly healing her black eye at least before she got up on her legs again, ran her fingers through her hair and then looked around. She felt a little exhausted so her first take out was the water bottle and drank a sip out of it. This yawned a little. She rubbed her eyes a little and stretched out a little. Then she grabbed her bag, put it over her shoulder and started to look around. Maybe a little walk could make her get off her mind set.

WC: 295
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:24 pm
The sound of the woods as he wandered through the  wooded area brought him back to the various travles he had done through the lands. Like putting on the good pair of shoes he noted with acertency that rain was comming as he darted from tree to tree on the ground. His ears perked and his footsteps silent due to years of practice. Although he did have a jutsu for that.

This feels nice... what a wonderful work.

Xuba thought as he kept moving and slowed as he heard the first pitters of rain hit the ground, leaves, and the tree trunks. However, he slowed due to hearing the shouting of a voice and remaining elusive he with seemingly ease approached remaining in the shadows.

His eyes softend as the rain fell steadily hence he noticed sanae kneeling and head bowed as if dealing with her father recently. Although freindly he noted the demeanor change. Was apparent in the line of duty. He thought as he slowly made his way out of visual and sound detection range. Making his way quietly back the way he came and listening.

Sanae.... what happend....?

He thought as he made himself known by appearing from the shadows. The rain picking up steadily xuba took a moment of thought as he stared up at the grey skies conveying the on comming storm. It felt nice as he closed his eyes breathing in the moist air and feeling the air around him. His supression however remaining up.

Even in this country the heavens cry a little. Regardless of the tears of the sky hopefully now the world shall be a little more peaceful in these moments.

Xuba thought as he turned towards the lining of trees and studied them. The very sight brought a momentary thought of his time in the rain in the borders. He truely have come a long way from when he was but a child.
Sanae
Citizen

Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:34 pm
She was walking for some moments, not too long but not too short. Some branches had caressed her face as she walked by and left water on her face as it had begun to rain. She signed as more and more rain came through the leafs of the trees above her. Rolling her eyes at this she signed again and shook her head a little spraying a bit of the water that rested on her head around. Why did the weather try to resemble her mind set? She ran her hand through her wet hair and looked around the forest. Were to go? Where to turn? Left and then again left and the next one again... suddenly she stood on a clearing and the rain was pouring a lot harder and now she was soaked.

She turned her face to the sky and let the rain wash her face off any dirt and gently rubbed it away with her hands like taking a shower. After that she looked over the clearing and the surrounding forest maybe just then noticing her Tatsuma-sama. "Oh Sensei, you here?", she looked at him surprised a lot. That he was here in the middle of the forest where she had been training with her father since he did not like the official training areas.

WC: 219
WC: 514
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:08 pm
Sanae approached the clearing as xuba stood amid the clearing. Meeting her eyes he smiled kindly yet he noticed her  slight exhuastion.

"Im enjoying the rain. Here is like a slice of the wilderness outside the village here."

He spoke with clearity as his grey hair now wet resembled nice and slicked down hair. As the water was lively. But as it was a necessity... too much proved lethal. The cold it all played a part. 

"Well only a slice. Sometimes you dont see a house for hours amid the rain and cold. So you learn to adapt. The woods here would be a great place to show you a few things. Although im doubtful about the hunting allowance so. I show respect to the creatures here. If it is not my own... well i shall not take it."

He smiled as he approached her and beamed down at her.

"Shall we get out of the rain momentarily... till it dies down of course. Your father was quiet kind to point out this location. Although i wonder was he here with you?"

He asked quizzingly as there was a knowing look in his eye to her as if he noted there was alot more to what he saw and heard.
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:06 pm
"So are you? Well yes it is nice after all", she said agreeing to him and a nod was added to her voice. She thought of it while she looked at him. "My father takes me here every so often because he does not like the regular training areas because he always says: A real enemy does not wait for you to get onto a training field to start and try to kill you. He is kind of right, but still I am sure there a regulations about this, but well so far no one has ever said something about it", she shrugged with her shoulders and then her eyes scooped through the forest.

"I do not know about hunting in this parts...", she began her sentence but then it came to mind and she shook her head, "In fact I do know. This is a wildlife reserve which means only park authorizes people are allowed to hunt here because animals and plants are to be sheltered here", she chuckled a bit hitting gently against her forehead. "Little dummy, but yes we should get out of the rain, before it gets to me", she grinned at him and nodded to the last answer showing him some cuts and bruises that were still apparent on her skin. "We trained here today, he was not so happy but he is never", she shrugged again.

WC: 232
WC: 746
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:37 pm
permits? the thought flashed a moment but for a man of his talent he would probably be nabbed with petty offenses. In all he listend to her speak, and smiled as he lead her to a drier area in the forest remaining stealthy as the rain continued to fall. all the while occasionally feeling the tree trunks and the branches to determine the dryness of a tree although not perfect some branches were acceptable as he would grab some dry dead brushes and an abundance of leaves.  that some were dry. some moist. mosses for absorbing water and finally a large tree trunk that was slightly hollow blocking some of the cold and wet wetness. 

all the while of doing this she had his attention and he teared slightly as she showed him the scrapes and bruises. although the emotion was also due to protectiveness. 

"i would say that sometimes the world is not as harsh, but as harsh as one makes it. there are only complications that may occur in the world. sometimes you cant learn everything by a book, or word of mouth. but by the hand sanae. to be shown by motion. just like how i showed you my art. respect and show honor to words and actions done, but never be afraid to be shown exactly how it is done."

he said as he steadied  several rocks and punched into the ground as he tossed pieces of wood and leaves to make a base. while grinding up a sharp rock speedily to make up a spark. at the moment it failed as some were too slippery and he took off and ripped part of his dry shirt to dry off the rock.

"did you know that i am still afraid of fire? yes even the very thing i grew accustom to making was my first and only friend besides the wind. but the wind may be cold at night and bring many cold winds. many nights. still"

he stopped as he created a spark after a moment and smiled at her.

"come give this a try allow me to see how well your survival classes are in the academy? ill grant you some tips in the meantime and tell you a story over this. plus there should be... ah!"

xuba said as he fiddled around in the shadows of the tree and smiled. several mushrooms and by the looks and his years in the world. more often then not he did not encounter a poision mushroom save a few that he was fortunate to be near a herbalist. 

"there you are. in humidity plant life offers many diffrent solutions for aches and pains. with the moss here ill make a warm solution so like you helped me. i will help you with the treated wounds. even if bruises. besides. your eyes shall not lose the ligt that i see even now."

he spoke softly as he held the two rocks and some mushrooms in is hands. 

"ready princess?"
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:49 pm
And then he fell into the story modus again where she could not always follow what he said, because he was talking about stuff that was totally out of the picture and she did not really know if she had warranted this speech or if he was indeed answering to something she said. Because nothing of it seemed to be connecting to something she previously said or did. Maybe it did but she did not really catch onto it so she was left with listening while she could see him grinding rocks together.

Slowly she shook her head at his question, as he asked if she knew that he was afraid of fire still. No how would she, if she had never known there was such a fear in him. So how would she know that his fear was still there? But she had discovered his first element, the wind like she had as it seemed. Slowly she nodded at him. Since he did not seem to make it now it was her turn.

She nodded and set down her backpack and took the stones into her hands. But she started by collecting moss from the ground preferably from the wind shadow of a tree or under some bushes so it was as dry as possible because she knew dry things did light easier. On top of that she gathers some small sticks to fuel the fire with to make it big enough to grow into a huge fire. So she hit the stones harder against each other to make some sparks to make the moss lightly spark and the blow on it till it burned putting the small branches onto it.

"This should do it", she nodded and looked at him. "And no I don't really need my wounds to be treated I feel quite alright. I am just waiting for my chakra to build back up so I can train on my medical ninjtsu so more", she said smiling as she put herself in the position of a trainings puppet. "But why don't you like fire? I mean it is devastating and its power can be ruthless but it is alright if controlled. At least from what I know about it", she yawned a little and stretched her legs and arms.

WC: 383
WC: 1129
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:33 pm
"My fear of fire....."

He went over the work he said as he smiled at it impressed yet his eyes were distant as he looked into hers.

"Fire was what made the pot hot... it was also the hot pot that caused a majority of my scars..... i used to sit away from the warm blaze. It was like light that could turn ones face away. Too bright."

He sat down and crushed the mushrooms into a rock and the mound of moss he held as he gazed into her fire adding more wood into it.

"My fear was that i was to be burned again. I was to stand back up. Would my skin not heal the same. It took A long time to not look back... after each fire i made..."

He stated as he grabbed a sharp rock out of instinct and gwirled it stopping close to his skin yet he blinked and tossed it away. Hastily as he promised himself not to do that. Not when he was back home.

" However, like the blaze before us. It was a work of both gathering and applying. But as a medical ninja. If there is one thing i know. Even in hand to hand it is better to make sure you are safe. Especially out there. For if anything you truely are what it is worth."

The messy solution of moss and shrooms shimmered near the fire as the rain continued and xuba layed his hand out towards her.

"Like holding a hand. Taking care of yourself is like the very fundemental of life. No matter who you are. As you are princess you are one of the toughest people i ever met. It is why i wish to make sure you are always safe as your prince and..."

He weaved the handsigns for the basic medical jutsu as his chakra flared on his hands in a greenish hue sorrounding them.

"To make sure you are healed. Safe your chakra and let me try a little. Although i may be mediocre. It is some help. If you allow? Unless no?."

He offered as he placed a hand over hers easing some of the aches on her hands, relaxing and closing small cuts.
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:22 pm
She listened into his story and once in a while nodded her head while she was watching the flames burn. Everyone had their own little or big problems and their own stories to tell about it. His was fire which she did not mind so much if controlled. She had been running into a burning building. Not without protecting herself by making herself drained in water, but never the less, she was not afraid. But there was something else.

At night sometimes there were shadows lurking around, with sharp teeth, razor claws and red eyes. Gloomy and dark they were calling from within making clear that they were a part of her which she could never really hope to escape ever. Even if she tried her hardest she should not succeed. But if she learned to ignore them, maybe their calls would die out and faint into faint echoes so she would be safe for the most part.

She softly touched the palm of his hand as a sign of understanding, but as he started to perform the jutsu she shook her head and pulled back. "Haven't you listened to anything I said Tatsuma-sama. When I am feeling a little better I want to do this myself as practice. I know you want to help, but I do not really feel any pain, if my clothes were not torn I would not really recognize them at all", she smiled at him and then leaned back against a tree trunk.

WC: 249
WC: 1378
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum