Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Can I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Mon May 27, 2024 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Mon May 27, 2024 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesMon May 27, 2024 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Mon May 27, 2024 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 42%
81 Posts - 15%
70 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1660

Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]  - Page 6 Empty Re: Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]

Wed May 18, 2016 5:38 pm
After talking with Gamakuro for a bit, he began to practice ninjutsu with him, seeing what all Gamakuro can do, and what they could do as a combination technique. Although it would have to be later that they trained for it.
With Gamakuro and the other toads, they could become a very useful ally in battle, i will say that.
Tatsurama turned around and saw that Kanshi and Takamitsu were talking with eachother. He knew that the uzumaki that he had called his rival could become a strong opponent, but also ally. As even though they were rivals, it was just to help them get stronger, at least for Tatsurama. He would sacrifice his life for any one of his allies, he felt it would be an honorable death anyways.
I should probably check up on Kosurama, and do some training with him like i promised.
He then de-summoned Gamakuro after giving him a farewell, and packed up his things heading out of the training field.
"See ya Kanshi, Takamitsu. I'm going to head back. I'll meet up for the mission in a few days, until then i need to train with my brother, Kosurama and get him up to speed."
He then waved goodbye and went out of the training field.

- Exit -

Total WC: 3568 [500/500 for Flicker Movement][3000/3000 for Gamakuro]

Claims: + 17 stats, Flicker Movement , Gamakuro
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]  - Page 6 Empty Re: Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]

Wed May 18, 2016 6:43 pm
The mood turned sour quickly as his gaze was locked on Takamitsu with an uneasy stare. He knew he told them to learn a jutsu, but didn't think it was going to case issues like this. Kanshi heard somewhere that confession was amazing for the soul, but then again he wasn't even able to keep his own soul in tact. He waited till Takamitsu finished and had a troubled look on his face as he realized why this kid had probably done the annoying things he had done earlier. The message the kid spoke about was also freakish similar to Kanshi's experience with getting stronger minus the part about the brother. Feeling sympathy, he decided he could show this kid how to kick ass and take names. Just as he was about to speak with Takamitsu's gaze on him, the boy looked away and spoke of something much darker than anything else he had said. Kanshi's face turned into a glare as he waved goodbye to Tatsurama.
"Goodbye Tatsurama. Maybe next time you can maybe at least attempt to care about your squad members for the sake of the team."
He sighed and let his face droop down to a normal expression as he looked at Takamitsu.
"Look I can't help you with your brother as much as I would want to, but I sure as hell can teach you how to win against sissies who hide in their hair in a fight then bail on their teammates. You have the heart and the will that Tatsurama seems to be lacking, and awhile from now, you will become stronger than you ever dreamed about being. If you look around you and try to become stronger for low lifes like Tatsurama, then you are going to be left with your training being for a lost cause. You get stronger for yourself, the squad, and the leaf and continue going when everyone else are godly. They could be shooting lightning from their nipples or whatever they decide to do with their time and solving world hunger, but that shouldn't stop you from making your goals for yourself. You might, doubtfully, think I am strong, but to be perfectly honest I am nothing compared to some of the others in Konoha. I don't let them get me down, because I can look towards my goals of working for the leaf and killing the unworthy freaks of this world and smile for how much I have improved towards my goals. I have gotten my ass beat, I have wanted to scream into pillows and resign, and I have almost died more times than I can actually count, but I can say for certain that giving up is the worst possible attack I could ever see in my lifetime."
He took a deep breath after his speech and smiled at Takamitsu.
"Now lets train till we pass out from exhaustion as Tatsurama and his cousin or something play dress up and paint their nails."
After Kanshi said this, he would give one last glance at Takamitsu before walking away from the scene.
"We will meet at dusk."
Walking away from the scene, the half soul let out a deep smile for how well his squad members turned out.

[543/5,600]
Training complete!
Chakra Signatures of Tatsurama and Takamitsu memorized
28 stat points gained
Lightning Release: Chakra Blade trained. (2,000/2,000)
Finished training Rupture for 2,319 words (681 words banked from another thread)
1,281 words towards Hoho
[Exit]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Wed May 18, 2016 7:21 pm
"Don't worry." The boy said, a grin slowly revealing itself on his face. "The last thing I plan to do now is give up." Takamitsu was ready to become a legendary ninja, and he had fully accepted the burdens and pain that accompanied a goal like that. "That fight was one of many, and my brother is one of the many people that just see the world differently than me." He seemed more confident now, as if he had reached some sort of mental breakthrough as Kanshi had talked to him. "I have my own goals, and there will be people who get in my way." When training was mentioned, the boy cracked yet another smile. "I'll be there." He wasn't quite sure what he'd learn from Kanshi, but he was fully prepared to take whatever help was given to him. He turned and started to walk away, giving a small wave as he did. He was going to become stronger, and he was going to find his brother in the Land of Lightning. Takamitsu wanted to know why his family had split, and he was going to use his newfound strength to get an answer.
-Exit-

WC: 196 (1000/1000 Cramp Technique) (500/500 Flicker Movement) (2000/2000 Tetsuya Fox Summon) (151 Extra)
+ 18 Skill Points
+ Flicker Movement
+ Cramp Technique
+ Tetsuya Fox Summon
3649 Total Words
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed May 18, 2016 7:41 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum