Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Fine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1660

Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]

Tue May 10, 2016 4:56 pm
The Tatsurama that ran at Kanshi poofed upon having the kunai phase through his skin, revealing it had been a clone. The earth platform that had risen then began to sink into its original place as the real Tatsurama began to walk towards Kanshi, happy that he had won, although kinda disappointed that Kanshi wasn't really trying. "Welp, now that this is over, what should we do now? Oh yeah, heres your kunai back." He then grabbed the dull kunai he was given, and handed them back over once he reached Kanshi. 

"Once i get stronger maybe we could do it again but both at one-hundred percent eh?" He said in a respectful tone, and then pulled out his jug of water and began to drink some. "I wonder who the other members of the squad will be."

WC: 138/770
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]

Tue May 10, 2016 7:55 pm
Takamitsu, never a fan of arriving on time, slowly approached from afar, having watched most of their fight from over 100 meters away. He looked over at the creature that was rested on his Tetsuya the Fox. Takamitsu was trying to gain the trust of the fox summons, and he planned to impress the fox with his newfound battle strength. "I'm going to go meet them, feel free to stay here." The fox complied, slipping off of the boy's shoulder and into the grass where it was mostly obscured. When he finally was close enough to get a good luck at two, he sent a small nod in the direction of Tatsurama. "Hm. I guess you managed to get past the genin exam. I'm far stronger than the kid you saw that day, playing with jutsu like toys." He glanced towards the Chuunin, who he presumed to be the new leader. "Takamitsu." He didn't mention his clan afterwards, touchy subject? Upon further examination, Tatsurama would probably notice a new addition to the boy's face. Extending from the bridge of his nose, two very fine lines on each side of his face extending for three inches diagonally down his face. They were likely made from ink, and it looked dried on, giving the assumption that it was probably done several days ago. Something about the boy seems new, as if he was far more confident after he left the Academy. "Now, I noticed that you were sparring." A smile spreads across his thin face, "Shall we begin, Sensei?" If Kanshi had been aware of major events that transpired over the past few years, he'd probably know that Takamitsu's brother and father, Kurushimi and Yasuragi respectively, had became rogue Jonin several years back when they left Konoha for the Land of Lightning.

WC: 300

Last edited by Takamitsu on Wed May 11, 2016 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Tue May 10, 2016 8:21 pm
Kanshi received his three kunai back and smirked to see the only squad member he had doing so well. If he had tried, he might have not let that happen, but then again if he tried the ninja might be dead in the first step.
"It seems as you are stronger than you look and that I should have taken that more seriously."
Hearing the Senju comment about the 100 percent power thing, he could almost burst out laughing. He wasn't going to boast about it, but the fight could have been over before it started.
"Yeah, maybe someday we could spar at 100 percent. It seems that the other one is either late, dead, or really just doesn't care about this squad. He fails in my eyes for..."
Kanshi counted his fingers.
"..Life."
Looking over he could see the one that was late talking about a storm towards Tatsurama like he owned the place. Kanshi faked a smile after hearing the boys name and wondered if he should either kill the kid now or just pretend this never happened.
"Hey, my name is Kanshi and you seem to be late as hell."
The kid then had the balls to challenge Kanshi to a fight after his display and Kanshi began to wonder what the relation between the two squad members was. Smirking, he begun to realize that Takamitsu probably was acting like this because he needed to be better than Tatsurama. It was time to have fun with this kid. He clapped his hands together and went towards the kid's chest with both hands at 25 speed. A yellow glow was visible all over his hands as he went to shock the daylight out of the ninja.

[288/1,325]

Lightning Style: Shock Paddles
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Tue May 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Tatsurama upon being laughed at pulled out a real kunai this time. "Laugh again muthalicka...i swear.. and yeah once i get stronger, i am definitely going to fight you again, and win for real." He put the kunai away as he saw Takamitsu arrive, assuming he was the other member of the squad, and was about to give him a greeting until he heard the shade Takamitsu was throwing. "Hey man, i've gotten stronger too. Don't think so lightly of me." Tatsurama then stood back as they prepared to spar. Wondering how decent Takamitsu would do, and silently cheered Kanshi on as he sped forwards at Takamitsu, attempting to shock him.

Hopefully these two finish up soon so we can move onto some actual training. Tatsurama hoped to learn a jutsu, perhaps from his new sensei before the day was over, or maybe just learn in general. He didn't plan on Takamitsu to beat him, especially after this.

WC: 159/929
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Tue May 10, 2016 8:42 pm
Takamitsu smirked, and although he moved fast, he was well aware that he was likely going to get shocked by the technique unless he focused more on defense instead of a retreat. Moving with a speed of 25, Takamitsu attempted to grab Kanshi's right wrist and send it skyward, attempting to send a power 25 bolt of electricity through the Chuunin's arm. If he didn't manage to maintain the hold for the split second it'd likely take for the electricity to transfer, he would instead have just pushed the hand upward, hoping that taking one of the hand's attacks would be better than both of them. "I have to admit skill when I see it, Sensei." If he was unable to maintain the hold, he'd attempt to use body flicker to travel backwards at a speed of 51 for 20 meters while thinking of a new strategy. If successful, he'd disappear in a small explosion of bright blue sparks, almost instantly appearing at his location.

AC: 165 (465)

AP: 130 - 20 (Lightning Release: Lightning Rod) - 10 (Body Flicker, depending on success of Lightning Rod) = 110/100

Last edited by Takamitsu on Wed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Tue May 10, 2016 9:04 pm
Kanshi was unable to react in time, but the grab on his wrist was unable to stop his attack by even the slightest amount due to his 79 strength vs a grab of 9 strength. His hands would bolt forward and most likely slam into the ninja as the jutsu took effect on Kanshi. Feeling the electricity go through his body from the strange lightning jutsu from nowhere, he felt a considerable amount of pain that coarsed through his body. Cursing loudly, he flew backwards onto the ground while grunting.
"Uncle..."
Kanshi laid on the ground while groaning and smiling at the same time.
"You guys are really strong. This makes up for you being late Takamitsu."
Looking up at the clouds without a feeling of being able to get up from the 30 power attack, he thought of what he could teach these kids.
"Hey, if you help me up, I can teach you a trick or two!"

[159/1,484]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Tue May 10, 2016 9:13 pm
Takamitsu grated his teeth, as he took the attack. Although it wasn't enough to incapacitate the boy, he was in a sizeable amount of pain due to the muscle cramps that would likely occur due to the electricity. He staggered forward, not quite in the mood to gloat. Takamitsu was sure that had the ninja really been trying, that Kanshi would have been the one standing over Takamitsu's body. The boy held out a hand to Kanshi, staring at him. "You held back considerably, I was lucky to land that hit on you." He said, his hand slightly trembling. The boy glances over to Tatsurama, "How did your spar go?" Takamitsu looks back at Kanshi, "I don't think you specialize in ninjutsu, especially considering the fact that you shocked me with a medical jutsu." He laughed slightly, his pain now more visible through his shaking.

WC: 145 (610)

Last edited by Takamitsu on Wed May 11, 2016 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Tue May 10, 2016 9:36 pm
Tatsurama had been smiling, thinking Kanshi had this in the bag, But was quite surprised as he saw the attacking that had just happened. Noting that Takamitsu did indeed get stronger, and was very surprised to see Kanshi down on the ground, from the lightning jutsu Takamitsu had hit him with. Need to stay away from that lightning, hah.. "My spar went alright. I won, but he didn't go all out, which i am still kinda mad about. Hah." he said in reply as he brandished a slight smile, amused that they were both injured by the short spar. "Well, yeah lets get on to learning something i guess, hopefully we can get a few jutsu in before we pick a mission."

He then took another sip of his water and looked over at Takamitsu. "Well you have gotten stronger i'll give you that."

WC: 144/1073
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Wed May 11, 2016 7:22 pm
Kanshi broke out laughing as he took the boy's hand and stood back up.
"I was actually trying after the moment you tried to grab me and that was about the best I could do. You are right about the whole ninjutsu thing though, but I learned that trick more so for waking up weak enemies in the funniest way possible. It's a fun technique, but you two both seem interested in when I am not doing something for fun."
With a smile, he got out the Katana he may or may not have left lying on the ground somewhere and drew the blade with a smile. The blade glowed with his blue chakra without him even sweating it, but that wasn't enough for him. Closing his eyes and looking over to a couple of trees, he concentrated more chakra into his blade. Kanshi then drew the blade upwards for the technique he only tried to do once before and slashed with all of his might at 35 speed to release a 5 meter long blade of sharp chakra from the blade.
"Rupture!"
The blade moved at a speed of 30, which seemed slow for such a hard technique; however, as soon as the blade touched the bark of the tree, it went through as if the tree were air. Kanshi watched as part of the forest was soon cut completely down and saw the blade even cut straight through a boulder. Smiling and lowering his sword, he ignorned that he devastated an ecosystem to show off.
"Pretty cool right? If you see someone do this, the blade will probably cut through titanium if the sword was sharp enough."
Looking over for a second and realizing that the wounds from earlier aren't very bothersome anymore, he realized that he might have completely ignored Tatsurama's want for training. Sure Takamitsu was shaking in pain, but Kanshi felt like fair was fair and his attention should be divided equally.
"Anyway, you might want to learn a technique called "Flicker Movement." It's a simple technique where you control the time around you... oh wait that isn't very simple... anywho, do any of you know any space or time techniques? I am pretty sure they teach you this in the academy, but I could be wrong."

[382/1,866]

Rupture
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Wed May 11, 2016 7:45 pm
When the blade was swung, Takamitsu took special note of the damage. "It seemed like you had channeled your Chakra through the weapon..." He looked at the results curiously, wondering just how much damage could be done if Takamitsu found a way to combine his natural affinity to lightning with a bladed weapon. When he heard Kanshi mention 'Flicker Movement,' Takamitsu silently nodded before speaking. "Although I've learned Body Flicker, I don't believe Time and Space jutsu were covered very much in the academy. I don't have experience with Flicker Movement." If Kanshi were to even glance towards Takamitsu, the unsure expression he was holding would likely lead him to realize that Takamitsu didn't pay much attention in the academy. Takamitsu didn't choose to ignore school because he felt above or below it, he just felt distant from it and isolated from his peers, who all had set goals in mind as shinobi. The boy didn't know what he wanted, or some days, even why he was bothering to try and become a ninja. Because of all of this, these past few weeks were the first times he was truly applying himself to his training, and the results were considerable. He looked towards Tatsurama, who had also been progressing greatly during his time after the academy. Part of him didn't want to risk a fight with the Senju, but another part of him was waiting for a chance to test out just how strong he really was. Takamitsu saw most things as a competition, a side effect of the constant win or lose mindset he developed with his brother, and Tatsurama was becoming a useful benchmark for Takamitsu to measure himself against. "I don't know what Takamitsu has learned, though. I barely saw the sparring match that had happened, so I'm not quite sure how far he has come." Takamitsu was lying, as he saw most of the sparring match from across the training grounds.

WC: 326 (936)

Last edited by Takamitsu on Wed May 11, 2016 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum