Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Can I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Mon May 27, 2024 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Mon May 27, 2024 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesMon May 27, 2024 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Mon May 27, 2024 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 42%
81 Posts - 15%
70 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]

Sun May 15, 2016 9:12 pm
As the hair began to move towards Takamitsu's arm, he carefully examined it with his improved reaction time. A two foot long, ethereal chain would burst from the boy's arm at a speed of 50, and a strength and health of 50 aswell, it moving to defend his arm against the hair that was quickly coming towards him. With his chain defending his arm, he would be free to continue to close the distance and pierce Tatsurama's shoulder. Takamitsu hated to reveal his chakra chains, but he did think that the only way to get towards Tatsurama was to unveil the technique. With the time taken to stop the hair, his hand would likely have closed even more distance, and would be nearly unstoppable. The manes would still be able to attack Takamitsu's body, but his hand was likely not going to stop with that chain defending him. Takamitsu smiled slightly, whispering these sole words.

"Hell Stab."

WC: 157 (792/1000 Cramp Technique) (500/500 Flicker Movement) (1498/2000 for Tetsuya Fox Summon)
AP: 40 - 20 AP (Chakra Chains) - 10 AP (Hell Stab) = 10 AP
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1660

Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]

Sun May 15, 2016 10:24 pm
As the chain attempted to stop his Lion's mane, it merely hit the hair serpent and the hair continued on to the arm, wrapping around both, as it was very flexible, thus stopping the hell stab. And the serpent that Takamitsu had failed to counter, the one that came at his legs, wrapped around him knocking Takamitsu off balance, so even if his hell stab still continued towards him, it would merely graze his shoulder or miss altogether.
"Chakra chains? That's actually really cool. Haha."
Tatsurama was surprised by the Uzumaki's ability to use the chakra chains, having known little about the clan.
Better be more careful..

WC: 107/2283 [500/500 Flicker Movement]
Total WC: 2783
Current AP: +5 due to senju = 86
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Mon May 16, 2016 6:05 pm
Kanshi was to his feet and getting a bit sweaty as he saw Takamitsu using chains and even could see him whisper the name of some kind of technique. Tatsurama blocked it with his hair and seemed to be readying up for the weird fingers Takamitsu was having. The surprising part was watching his used of hair and some kind of weird hair snake working together to subdue Takamitsu and probably negate the chances of his attack. In an instant, Kanshi felt Takamitsu had completely lost the fight. He smiled and eased up as he did one more infusion into his kunai.
Okay so since they seem to be okay as they are it seems like I can go back to what I was doing. The Uzumaki looks stronger, but misguided and the Senju looks clever except he doesn't appear to be doing much damage at all. If this continues, I am sure that the Senju will win for how reckless the Uzukmaki appears to be with his chakra. Such a low signature should have no way of preforming so many jutsu and the signature of the Senju is about even with his. While both are higher than mine, they both seem to be fairly weak compared to some of the higher ranks. Anyway, the Uzumaki could use some private training with me about running fights like marathons and not 100 meter dashes, but I don't see any reason to stop them.
Looking over at Tatsurama, he once more lost his train of thought. The name was ringing every bell in his head once he thought past the fact that he was a Senju. He had heard about this kid somewhere and it seemed rather important, he just couldn't remember where. Wherever the name was, he doesn't remember hearing it tied to anything too positive. Kanshi sighed for a second and covered his kunai in lightning while looking at another innocent tree.
Let's see how well I have it down.
He made sure it wouldn't distract the other two by throwing it at a speed of 117, thus the hand motion of the throw and the landing of the kunai would be the only thing visible. Showing off his greatest strength was a bit scary to him, but he figured they might be too busy in their fight to notice or even care. The kunai, surprisingly, cut through the tree with amazing sharpness he hadn't known he could do. With a smile at the kunai going through the rather thin tree, he began to walk over to retrieve it with a jovial strut.

[433/4,422]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Mon May 16, 2016 6:28 pm
Takamitsu smiled slightly as the other hair beasts quickly began to move towards his body, his chain spiraling like a drill around the hair that was trying to travel down it. His goal wasn't to defeat the hair, his goal was to supplement an escape. He jumped nearly straight up into the air before the beasts landed, with only a slight back arc in his leap. Takamitsu traveled 9 meters upwards, several feet back from where he left the ground. The hair was likely able to catch up to him, but he saw this more of a chance to prepare himself for another round of jutsu than to defeat Tatsurama. The boy began to perform the hand signs for the substitution jutsu, glancing off into the woods of the training field. Despite the convincing act, it was all a bluff as Takamitsu wouldn't actually be able to use the jutsu with his current chakra level. Takamtisu then looked down towards Tatsurama's eyes, assuming his face was uncovered. If his face wasn't covered by the hair, it'd give the boy a target to strike, but if it was, the sudden movement probably would have bought the young genin several seconds of time due to lack of visibility. The boy seemed more full of energy now, as if he has some sort of amazing vitality.

WC: 223 (1000/1000 Cramp Technique) (500/500 Flicker Movement) (1513/2000 Tetsuya Fox Summon)
AP: 10 + 10 (No Actions) + 10 (Uzumaki Longevity) = 30 AP
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Mon May 16, 2016 6:56 pm
Tatsurama saw the uzumaki escape his hair, and then he had his hair recede and he jumped back a few feet. He gripped his kunai, and awaited to his what his squad-mate would try next.
He sure does have some impressive jutsu, i'll give him that.
The toad that had been watching the battle seemed to gloat at Tatsurama's misfortune in failing to end it there, with his jutsu.
"Hah, idiot-human, if you had actually used that jutsu to it's full ability you could have won, although it would have damaged the other boy."
Tatsurama knew he was correct, but if he had tried to, it would have seriously damaged Takamitsu, putting large holes into his legs and arms, through impalement. 
"Shut up Gamakuro, if you aren't gonna help, then don't try and lecture me."
Tatsurama formed the Rat-Boar handseals, activating flicker movement, then began to wait for Takamitsu to make his next move.
Lets see what he does now, i could probably counter it, whatever it is.

WC: 168/2451[500/500 for Flicker Movement][2451/3000 for Gamakuro]
Total WC: 2951

Total Ap: 86 - 15 + 5 = [76]
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Mon May 16, 2016 10:17 pm
Kanshi turned away and picked up his kunai and made sure everything was accounted for. Reaching back, he could feel his fuma shuriken sticking out of the back and got a sly smile for a few seconds as he watched them fight.
If I throw this, I wonder what they would do. Aren't squad leaders supposed to test this kind of shit anyway? Hmm, if they don't notice, this would probably cut them in two like lava through paper. But if I don't throw it, then this fight might not be as much fun to watch. Safety vs. Amusement, hmm... probably going to have go with safety.
He pushed the fuma shuriken back into his pouch then sat on a tree stump from his deforestation.
Maybe Takamitsu isn't so bad...
Kanshi started snickering to himself remembering the conflicts this kid caused so far. Now the two were fighting each other like they wanted each other to get shredded to pieces and Takamitsu seemed to be losing quickly.
Kid could use some work.
As he got to his feet once more, he really had no idea what he should be doing. He could look through his handy dandy notebook, he but he really didn't feeling like learning anything else.
Eh, might as well.
He flipped through his jutsu encyclopedia and swear he could fall asleep reading that garbage was overjoyed to continue learning everyday. Turning towards medical ninjutsu jutsu, he realized not only how bad the name was but how he hadn't learned how to do it at a stronger level. Kanshi quickly closed his book and began to meditate while standing in order to assess how much chakra he has used so far. Another fun time of thinking about how to heal wounds faster and a few seconds of meditation was causing Kanshi to quickly feel bored. He thought back to the orphanage and how he kicked off with one leg than smiled.
Perfect, I can use my strength for speed like back there.
Getting into a running stance, he pushed off with full force with his right leg and moved at incredible speeds in dash. The problem was that it just wasn't quick enough for him. Landing and skidding across the dirt, he pondered what he could to improve it as he looked to see how the two's fight was going.

[392/4,814]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Mon May 16, 2016 10:37 pm
Takamitsu held a faint smile, staring towards Tatsurama. For a second, he seemed to be looking through him as he thought about something else. Finally, he broke his silence. "That's enough." He said, wiping his face with his hand. "I think we've seen what we're each capable of, and we know what we need to improve." Takamitsu felt fully drained, he had almost reached an absolute zero in chakra levels, which would have led to him likely needing some medical treatment. "As for your damn jutsu..." He said, looking towards Kanshi. Takamitsu formed the hand signs for the Cramp Technique and placed his right hand on his left arm. He meagerly let out a feigned noise of pain as his muscle began to tense up. Something seemed different about Takamitsu, and it didn't seem to stem from the results of the fight. From the moment he looked towards Tatsurama moments ago, he seemed out of it, as if something had gone wrong. He slowly glanced past the training grounds and towards the skyline, thinking. "...I think I know what I need to do... Yeah, I know." He had spoken quietly, though his mouth movements weren't concealed. Takamitsu was speaking to himself, but it seemed like he wasn't acknowledging that anyone else was even around. The boy continued to look into the skyline, not returning his gaze to his teammates.

WC: 229 (1000/1000 Cramp Technique) (500/500 Flicker Movement) (1742/2000 Tetsuya Fox Summon)
AP: 30 - 10 (Cramp Technique) = 20
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Tue May 17, 2016 4:17 pm
Seeing as the spar was now over, Tatsurama put up his kunai, and de-activated his flicker movement technique. He turned and walked over to Gamakuro to try and reason with him so that next time he would work together with him.
"Come on, i thought we settled this with that fight we had in the lake. Why don't you want to work with me?" 
Tatsurama had said, curiously as he did not know why. He had signed the summoning contract, so why wouldn't he work with him?
"You may have survived my attacks in the lake, but you have not yet earned my respect. So i will not help you, until you do."
Tatsurama frustrated, sat down and began to stare at the toad. With a stern look on his face, he formed a handsign.
"Alright well, then i guess i will have to fight you again." 
The toad then turned around, in contempt.
"if you think fighting me again will earn my respect, then you are mistaken."
The senju stood up, and then jumped up on top of Gamakuro's head.
"Well then how am i supposed to gain your respect?"
The toad then jumped up, and landed in the river, splashing water many meters out into the training field in each direction.
"You will have to.......listening to my singing!!!" 
To the dread of Tatsurama, the toad began to croak out a tune that only a fellow toad could understand. To everyone else, it would sound like complete nonsense, and probably drive them crazy. Tatsurama faked a smile and clapped to it, hoping this would finally get the toad to work with him.
"Yeah...this is great Gamakuro!.."
The toad began to croak louder, and louder till it was echoing throughout the entire training field. After a few minutes of it, the toad finally had finished his song of the toads.
"Ah, that was beautiful wasn't it? Thanks for listening and enjoying my singing, idiot-human. I guess i could work with you some, but you will have to listen regularly to it, not just this once."
Tatsurama let out a sigh of relief, but upon hearing that he had to keep listening to it often, he could hardly hold back tears, as it would be torture to his ears.
"Y..yeah of course Gamakuro..." 
They then both began chatting about the toads of Mt.Myoboku while Kanshi and Takamitsu were doing their own thing.

WC: 405/2856[500/500 for Flicker Movement][2856/3000 for Gamakuro]
Total WC: 3,356
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 pm
Wow, it seems Tatsurama really just doesn't have a single care in the world for Takamitsu. I know he was kind of a jerk, but this is downright heartless. Maybe I should rejoin?
Walking over with his training put behind him, he looked at Takamitsu with a slightly worried look after the kid used cramp technique on himself.
Was it because he lost? What happened to him and why is Tatsurama just completely ignoring him after he used a jutsu onto himself? These kids are a bit odd.
Kanshi came up from behind Takamitsu and put his arm on the kid's shoulder while ignoring Tatsurama.
"Why would you harm yourself after that fight? I know the cramp technique myself and it feels pretty bad on the body. You fought really well, I had thought for sure you were a shoe in..."
He paused for a second as his expression changed from a sympathetic sadness to a grimace.
"...don't use a jutsu on yourself again to harm yourself. That isn't something I want to see happen again, at least while your part of this squad."
Kanshi took a deep breath in and went back to a blank expression as the name kept finding away to scream out importance to him. Tatsurama was something he should know, but it wasn't a name he remembered in headlines. The two definitely knew each other and probably had some kind of history, but Kanshi had no idea how.

[243/5,057]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Tue May 17, 2016 7:51 pm
"Trust me." Takamitsu said, continuing to stare off into the distance, "I certainly didn't enjoy the feeling. I didn't get close enough to him to demonstrate that I learned the jutsu while he was performing his hair jutsu, and the entire goal of the spar was to learn a new technique..." The boy slightly clenches his fists, thinking. "He throws me off. He's worse than my damn brother... Gifted from birth, miles ahead of where I have gotten through all my hard work. If I can't even beat him, I could never even dream of getting close to the level Kurushimi was at." The boy swears, directing his gaze from the horizon to Kanshi. "I need to improve myself... I need to get better... Damn it." Takamitsu had lost more than the fight with Tatsurama, something had seemed to have dug deeper than a simple loss could have. The boy would stay silent for a few moments as his gaze drifts back to the horizon, thinking. "How could a ninja like my brother leave his village and family behind? What could be so tempting that you'd throw your family away?" He finally said, his tone shifted, Takamitsu had sounded serious, which would be a bit of a new experience for Kanshi to witness.

WC: 213 (1000/1000 Cramp Technique) (500/500 Flicker Movement) (1955/2000 Tetsuya Fox Summon)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum