Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1660

Tatsurama/Takamitsu [Private][Training] Empty Tatsurama/Takamitsu [Private][Training]

Sun May 08, 2016 1:44 pm
Tatsurama had been training in the leaf village's academy, and was looking over his notes for the Genjutsu release technique. He had been wondering just how it worked, and couldn't quite get it right so far. He had mastered clone and transformation jutsu, but this was a new one to him, that he would have to master to become a notable shinobi as Genjutsu could be dangerous. 

He stood up and looked around the academy training field, while reading his notes on the jutsu. Hoping somebody could help him on it, as he wished to become a genin as soon as possible.

WC: 102/102
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Tatsurama/Takamitsu [Private][Training] Empty Re: Tatsurama/Takamitsu [Private][Training]

Sun May 08, 2016 1:52 pm
Takamitsu slowly walked across the training field while looking at other students, thinking of the next jutsu he'd attempt to train. When he finally took notice of Tatsurama, he was paying more attention to the scroll than the boy. "Genjutsu Release, Eh?" He didn't sound condescending or particularly curious, instead, it sounded more like he was reminiscing. "I haven't got much to do, and you look confused, I'm guessing the training isn't going well?" Takamitsu had struggled with the technique initially, so he wouldn't be surprised to learn that any of the other students were having difficulty.

WC: 97
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Tatsurama/Takamitsu [Private][Training] Empty Re: Tatsurama/Takamitsu [Private][Training]

Sun May 08, 2016 1:59 pm
Tatsurama turned his head to look at the student who walked up to him, and put his notebook away while bringing his arm up to rub the back of head in embarrassment.  "Ah yes, i have been having some trouble learning this. It's different than my usual style...i've never had much enthusiasm for Genjutsu, Hah... Would you be willing to show me a few things to help with the training?" He asked hoping it could help him get somewhere with understanding it.

WC: 83/185
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Sun May 08, 2016 2:07 pm
"Yeah... Yeah, I can do that." Takamitsu seemed exhausted, and a series of cuts on his arms indicated it was from training. "It's simple in theory if you think about it more as Chakra Control and less as an actual jutsu, you can start to think about what exactly is going on." He forms the Tiger sign and closes his eyes as he speaks. "The main objective is to fight off the control they obtain over your chakra system, you need to push your chakra as hard and fast as you can throughout your body as you form your sign. If you fight hard enough, you'll get released from the genjutsu." He begins to move the chakra in his body, personally reviewing anything he missed. "Of course, most of the problem is actually knowing when you're under a genjutsu, so you need to always keep an eye out for any signs that you're in one."

WC: 155 (252)

Last edited by Takamitsu on Sun May 08, 2016 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed color of text for clarity)
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Sun May 08, 2016 2:20 pm
Tatsurama took note of Takamitsu's advice on Genjutsu release. Seeing him form the Tiger sign, and then disrupting his flow of chakra. "Oh i see, so i have to--well, first i have to figure out if i am in a Genjutsu, and then disrupt my flow of chakra? That sounds so much more simple than the textbooks. Haha." Tatsurama then began to focus on his chakra control--gathering a decent amount of it to use a disrupting force through the rest of his chakra system. "Alright...so i have to disrupt it..now." 

The young senju closed his eyes to focus on his internal struggle with disrupting his chakra network. He began to push the chakra he had molded to try and disrupt his chakra system. After a few moments, he could feel a tingling throughout his body, as he felt his chakra flow. "I can't tell if i am doing it right..but i think i might be.."

WC: 158/343
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Sun May 08, 2016 2:27 pm
"I think you've nailed it, actually." Takamitsu flashes a quick smile, "I don't believe I've caught your name yet." He figured that if the person he had trained was willing to help him learn a few jutsu of his own, they'd be able to make progress on the Wind Arrow jutsu that Takamitsu had taken so long to learn. "Wait a second..." His eyes narrow at the cloth attached to his waist. "You're a 'Senju,' right?" Judging by the tone of his voice, Takamitsu probably has never met a Senju before.

WC: 92 (344)
(We should just keep training on this thread to use the extra WC we have.)
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Sun May 08, 2016 2:37 pm
Tatsurama opened his eyes and felt a sense of accomplishment over learning the technique. He looked over at his friend and held out his hand for a friendly handshake.
"Yeah, im a Senju, hah. Tatsurama is my name. You are Takamitsu right? I think i recognized you from the classes earlier. Thanks for helping by the way, its a useful jutsu to know if ever facing Genjutsu, obviously haha."

WC: 69/412

(Sure)
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Sun May 08, 2016 2:51 pm
*Double Posted*

Last edited by Takamitsu on Sun May 08, 2016 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Message double posted upon edit)
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Sun May 08, 2016 2:52 pm
"Yeah, Takamitsu." He said, looking towards the Academy, "I came out here because I reached a block on a Wind Style jutsu, I just can't quite nail it yet..." He performs a series of hand signs, and tries to perform Wind Arrow but little happens. "Wind Arrow." He says, clarifying the jutsu.

WC: 52 (396)

Last edited by Takamitsu on Sun May 08, 2016 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Sun May 08, 2016 3:02 pm
"Ah i see. I don't have Wind Style, but if there is anyway i can help, i'll do it." Tatsurama notices the ninja form some handsigns, and try to perform the wind jutsu. He also being in the same boat, began to form the Tiger handseal with his right hand, and tries to perform Earth Release:  Rock Section Staff from the ground next to them, but it just move a few of the rocks around, doing nothing else. "Afterwards i'll learn this jutsu, and then next stop is the Genin exams..." Tatsurama said in confidence, and awaiting instructions on how to help Takamitsu with his Wind Style jutsu.

WC: 108/520
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum