Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Itski and Ryu Mission for Peace  - Page 2 Empty Re: Itski and Ryu Mission for Peace

Tue May 17, 2016 10:13 pm
"Well go ahead and order something to eat I'm sure my shadow clone can handle things from here." After saying that the waiter returned and sat Itski's tea down, followed by Ryu's coffee. Once the liquid was down on the table the boy began to open the packets of sugar and dump them into the coffee. He looked into the brown liquid and mixed it all with a spoon. He took a quick gulp of the hot liquid and looked unaffected as steam escaped from his mouth. "Sweet." He said taking another sip. 

"I like to train and fight, in my free time. As long as I'm not doing a mission or asleep. What about you?" He fixed his sunglasses and mixed the liquid again as the sugar began to settle onto the bottom. He kept his peripherals focused onto the windows and door, waiting for his clone to appear.

In the Meantime...

The clone left and climbed to the roof as the original had instructed. The clone began to jump from building to building with his head on a swivel looking for anything that seemed out of place. He watched as people walked by, none of whom looked suspicious. The clone tailed a few of them, but nothing came out of it. He continued looking waiting to see something he wouldn't like.
itski
itski
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Itski and Ryu Mission for Peace  - Page 2 Empty Re: Itski and Ryu Mission for Peace

Tue May 17, 2016 10:40 pm
Gin picked up her tea in a proper manner trying to act polite “Well as you may know I enjoy playing my violin for people (even know I sometimes use it for other purposes).” Gin said mumbling the last part so it was barely hearable she then turned to the waiter and asked if she could have some basic rice and eggs. She turned back to Ryu and narrowed her eyes “Why are you so interested in having me as your partner it is not like I’m special or anything?” Gin thought about the time where he was going to take her to jail then changed his mind she always thought about that because she deserved to go to jail right? She didn’t know but all she knew is that Ryu chose her despite any other ninja in this village and she was happy.  But she didn’t express because Gin wasn’t really show her feeling kind of person but she did have wild emotion “Hey Ryu do you like music? If so I could teach how to play sometime maybe it will be fun?” she said with a smile trying to hide her other question Gin goes back to taking sips of her tea the hot sweet flavor made Gin feel at peace like she was with her family. “So when we finish our food I think it will be about time we go look for this convict okay?”
(WP: 238)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri May 20, 2016 6:57 pm
Ryu heard the girl mumble something, but couldn't quite make it out. Its probably nothing, I think she said something about porpoises. Whats a porpoise though? The kid looked up from his sugar filled drink as the girl asked him why she had been chosen. "Oh, umm you see you are very special. Everyone in the sand village is, Sakaiza and Togirama have their byakugan, Nobu has his ability to not give up, Yoshinaga has her puppet creating, Kyson has the ability to turn to water, and I have the ability to use the advanced element scorch." He took a spoon in his hand and began to eat the sugar with the utensil. "Maybe you just don't know what makes you special yet."

"I like music." He said still looking for signs of his clone or trouble from the corners of his eyes. "I more like to listen to it, than play it. The focus to play an instrument is too much for me." He smiled and ordered a glass of water, while the coffee was okay it was too bitter for his taste. "Indeed as soon as we are done eating it is back to the mission." He winked briefly, seeing as that the girl was focused on the mission.
itski
itski
Citizen

Thu May 26, 2016 5:10 pm
Gin noticed his wink but thought nothing of it she ate the rest of her food and wiped her mouth with a napkin and turned back to Ryu "Oh okay but remember if you wanna learn come by the music shop and I will teach you or you could just watch me preform." Gin said hiding her emotion with a smile she was actually thinking about what makes her special because she doesn't really know. Gin looked down at her hands and clenched her hands together and looked back up "So.. Uh what do you plan on doing when you become a jonin?" But Gin didn't know what she wanted to be, she was probably was going to be a street performer like her parents but not steal because she knew it was wrong now and she never wanted to go back. Once she finished she waved to the waiter and gave them 200 ryo to pay for the meal and stood from her chair and grabbed her violin case "You ready?" she asked turning to the door.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat May 28, 2016 6:37 pm
"When I become a jounin, huh? I'll probably still be doing the same thing I am now, but better." He said putting some money down onto the table and standing up, not offering much more on the subject. "Just give me a heads up any time you want me to come watch you perform, I'm usually at the training grounds." He said while heading for the door. 

"I'm ready!" He remarked while smiling and climbing up the side of the building. once on the roof he saw two figures moving along the roof tops, one looked like him and the other appeared to have brown hair and carrying a paint can. "That must be our guy." Said the ninja pointing out the figures to Itski. "You head him off, I'll go get to my clone and chase him into you. He will be cornered after that." With that the genin would body flicker away and appear in a plume of smoke on a building to the left of his clone. While he and the clone could easily capture the guy, this mission was more about helping Itski. This was her moment to shine, as long as this guy didn't try anything stupid, everything would be okay.
itski
itski
Citizen

Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:06 am
Gin’s head moved to the roof very quickly and sees Ryu’s clone chasing our target “Ok I am on it!” She jumps onto the rooftop and goes around to flank him she decides that maybe if she can make our guy think that he somehow got to another place he will slow down then she will tackle him so as she was running she pulled out her violin and focused on the victim which was the hooded man she began to play her violin as she was getting closer and closer to the spot where Ryu said he would chase him into to me. The sound started to get louder and louder as Gin tried to make it hit. Then she made It to the correct spot and saw Ryu and the clone come closer she signaled Ryu to cover his ears and she was going to hit the boy with one of her stronger genjustus what she wanted him to see was him running from us than hiding so we couldn’t find him. But in reality he was standing still right in front of Gin she gave a smile but had to be silent because any outside sound could possible break the genjustu she turned her head to Ryu and gestured her head at the man meaning go capture him. She then mouthed “Try not to make any sound.” 

(90/110 AP -20 from demonic illusions: False surroundings)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:35 am
Covering his ears, so that he wouldn’t be effected by the genjutsu. The ninja sent a swift kick to the graffiti artist’s chest knocking him out. “Well that concludes the mission.” He picked up the guy hoping that Itski stopped using the genjutsu by this point. “We just have to take this guy to one of the higher ups, so that we can get paid.” Ryu beckoned for the girl, dismissing his clone after. In doing so he gained all the knowledge the clone had. Including the jutsu it was working on and catching the man in the act of painting illegally. Ryu handed over the person to the proper authority and received his payment along with Itski. “You did well today, keep it up.” The genin said looking into the eyes of the older and taller girl. “I’m sure the sand village gained something special when you joined.” With that he would jump to the roof and disappear at max speed.

WC: 162
TWC: 1858
Claiming: (1000 ryo, 3 ap, 1858 words towards flower scattering dance)
(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum