Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Invitation for Possible Peace Empty Invitation for Possible Peace

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:06 pm
The Raikage, Kurisu, had finally had time to consider dealing with foreign affairs. The first and most important issue that needed to be addressed was the relationship between Kumogakure no Sato and Konohagakure no Sato. The two villages had a long and violent history littered with battle and war, blood and death covered their history for years. The most recent event between the two was the assault that Konohagakure had led against Kumogakure leading to the death of the previous Raikage, the death of innocent and defenceless villagers, and some structural damage to the village itself. Kurisu, as the Raikage, needed to handle this matter properly, while he would have loved to personally get revenge on Konohagakure, he had already witnessed the village suffer nearly complete destruction. To be honest, he was unsure if the village even existed after everything that had happened, which was the other reason he was sending them a letter in the first place. The main reason he was reaching out though was that he still needed to speak with the Hokage, whoever it may be. He had good reason to believe that the Hokage who had succeeded the one responsible for attack Kumogakure was dead, meaning that Konohagakure had lost two Kages in a short period of time. He sat at his desk and pulled out a small scroll and unrolled it. Grabbing a nearby writing utensil he began to write a message onto the scroll for the Hokage to read.

"Dear Hokage,
I am writing this message for you in order to try and attempt to bridge together peace between Kumogakure no Sato and Konohagakure no Sato. I know you were not in charge during the most recent attacks upon Kumogakure and that you are one of the few survivors of the recent destruction of Konohagakure. I hope this message actually reaches someone and that Konohagakure hasn't been completely erased. I myself witnessed the destruction first hand and am unsure as about Konohagakure's survival and recovery in the wake of the attack. I'm hoping that you're someone with strong and pure morals and someone who can try and undo the crimes committ by past regimes. I harbor great hatred towards your village, but there is no need to shed more blood and cause more death. Both sides have lost enough people and against my own personal feelings I would like to move past the previous conflict between our villages. This is something that needs to be discussed face to face, Kage to Kage, in a more neutral area. I feel as though the Island Village would be the best place to discuss this matter. I do not wish for us to have a battle to the death as that would only create even worse conflict and tension than what already exists. I hope you'll accept this invitation to discuss possible peace between our villages and will meet with me in the Island Village.
- From, Kurisu Etai Ametsuchi, The Raikage.

With everything he needed to say written down upon the scroll, he rolled it back up and wrote "For the Hokage Only" on the container of the scroll and went out to the balcony where they had a few messenger hawks prepared to deliver various messages. Attaching the scroll to the back of the hawk, he told the hawk "Take this to Konohagakure no Sato" and with that the hawk flew off. Within a matter of hours, the hawk had arrived in Konohagakure no Sato and landed just outside of the Hokage's office building, ready for the message to be picked up.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Invitation for Possible Peace Empty Re: Invitation for Possible Peace

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:28 pm
The Hokage,Viper Kamu Uchiha, sits upon his office chair in his quarters, the uniform of the Hokage over laying his casual attire of the Uchiha uniform and flack jacket.
The hawk lands upon the edge of the wooden window, Viper looks towards at as it's presence is made known, it bears the symbol of Kumogakure no Sato and has a scroll slot attached to it, Viper stands and walks over to it, he opens the scroll container and pulls forth the letter from the Raikage, he takes it back to his desk and unrolls it and begins to read.
Vipers eyes widen lightly at the name signed at the bottom, a light smile forms upon his lips,"Looks like we both made our dreams come true." He says to himself, memories of their encounter dance through Vipers head, this must of been fated for both of them to reach such a status.
Viper pulls out a blank scroll and a pen from his cup, he begins to write his response.

"Dear Raikage,
I too wish for peace amongst our villages, there has been too much pointless blood shed over the years, neither of us can afford anymore seeing the tragedies that befell both of our lands.
It will be my honor to accept your invitation, I look forward to securing peace between two of the most powerful nations to ever exist.
Sincerely, Viper Kamu Uchiha."

Viper gets to his feet once more reading over the scroll, he rolls it up and slides it within the hawks messenger case, he softly strokes his head with his right index finger before pointing to the sky to send it on it's way back home.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum