Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Itski and Ryu Mission for Peace  Empty Itski and Ryu Mission for Peace

Mon May 02, 2016 2:13 am
Mission:

Ryu had gotten a mission to retrieve a mysterious prankster early in the morning, the mission was only D-rank. There would be very little trouble in apprehending the person, but the genin had other plans. Knocking on the door to Itski’s house he waited until someone would answer the door. The only reason he knocked was because it would seem rude to just go inside and wake the girl up.

I bet your wondering how the ninja knew the girl’s location. Well the day before he had met her and she had been doing some questionable things. With the aid of two others, after that Ryu had followed the girl home using his chakra suppression to go undetected. When the girl finally entered he watched over the building for a couple of hours, making sure nothing nefarious was going to happen. The when nothing did happen he left the scene and returned to his own house.

Of course, if she asked about how he knew where she lived he would lie and say he found it out from the ninja that had assigned the two of them the mission. He just really hoped the girl wouldn’t ask though and would be willing to help out on the mission.

WC: 202/2000

Last edited by Ryu Reinhard on Mon May 02, 2016 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
itski
itski
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Itski and Ryu Mission for Peace  Empty Re: Itski and Ryu Mission for Peace

Mon May 02, 2016 2:25 am
Gin woke to the sound of knocking at her door though it was suprising cause who wants to knock at a performers door she quickly got dressed and picked up her violin and opened the door. To see ryu who was standing right out her door.

"I'm not even going to ask how." Gin said with an annoyed look "What do you want this time." 

Gin didn't know what he was going to say but she can already feel herself getting pumped up.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon May 02, 2016 5:37 am
Handing the girl a packet he began to explain the mission. "Well we got a mission to capture a giraffe artist, (graffiti, but he can't read well.) and since you are a ninja I asked if you could come along." He threw his hands into his pockets and waited for her response, then putting chakra into his feet he began to scale a building. "I think it is also a good opportunity for us to get to know each other, we may have have gotten on the right foot." (He also messes up common phrases and expressions.)

If the girl followed he would run across houses until, they were within the area the graffiti artist liked to frequent. "All right from here we just wait until its dark, because that is when the person usually does his work. Once we catch them in the act we go and knock them out and take them to jail." He looked over the side of the building and began to look at people as they passed.

He then made the clone symbol to create a shadow clone. "Hey, can you work on flower scattering dance, while I watch these people? Do it with little strength we don't need anyone noticing us." The clone nodded and jumped away, he then appeared on a roof half a mile away. 

Clone Ryu ran off and made three hand seals, before spewing out a small hurricane. The clone maintained the mini-cyclone before it dissapeared into nothingness. The real Ryu then spoke to the girl. "So why were you and those others stealing yesterday, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." The genin continued to watch people as they passed while the clone continued his own training.

WC: 293
itski
itski
Citizen

Mon May 02, 2016 8:47 pm
"Well its complicated I don't steal cause i want to it is because of my parents that raised me like this." Gin said with a sincere face and she then also summoned a clone

"Can you stay in the house so my parents don't think i have left yet." 

The clone nodded and off it went upstairs to be for the time being Gin then agreed to the job Ryu had provided him because she didn't really know ryu and this was her chance she channeled her chakra to her feet and began to walk up the wall.

"you coming?" Gin said with a faint smile before walking onto the rooftop
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed May 04, 2016 3:06 am
Hmm, so was she only playing the violin to cast genjutsu, because her parents has told her to? The girl then made a clone and ran up a roof. “Those clones can’t touch objects, so make sure it avoids touching anything.” He said as he was on top of the roof with what looked to be a single step. He continued to look over his clone who was doing training on a roof. He continued making little gusts of wind as the duo continued moving around the village. If he was going to be moving very far away he would signal to his clone which would move forward.

“So, Itski what element do you use?” He had already used his chakra sensory to assess how much the girl had and he had only seen a little aura. Well talking is one way to pass the time. “I use fire.” He then ignited a flame that hovered an inch above his pointer finger. “wind.” He then put out the fire and pointed to his clone, which was in the process of creating another cyclone. “and scorch.” He made orbs of heat raise from his body and spin. “I also specialize in ninjutsu, how about you?"

WC: 204
itski
itski
Citizen

Wed May 04, 2016 4:08 am
“Well I use wind as my element and I know about the clones I don’t think my parents will know the 
difference and you probably already know I specialize in genjustu runs in the clan.”

Gin chuckled she used wind the created a small sphere floating above her palm and then it disappeared she began to look around to spot any clues as to where the person may be for they had very little to go on.

“Where do you think he could be hiding?”

Gin said while scratching her head she had no clue where to start or what the person looked like but they had to find him so it was a rather difficult mission but she was up to the challenge so she kept looking around until her eyes spotted some graffiti she tapped Ryu on the shoulder and told him

“Hey look right there it is some graffiti you think it could be our guy we should check it out for clues?”

She then realized a strategy for when they find their perp and oh she was excited but she wondered why he chose her to go on a mission instead of Zen he probably would have been a better choice than a genjustu violinist but nobody knows what goes in that head of his it was like another planet or something she gestures him to go over to the site where the painting was drawn to find anything worth use.

(WP: 245)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu May 05, 2016 3:35 pm
Hmm, so she uses the wind element just like I do. She has a genjutsu specialty though. He watched as the girl created a sphere of wind. “Want to learn some wind style ninjutsu?” He asked as he pointed to his clone, that was still making cyclones on the roof about a half mile away from them. The clone was still continuing its training breathing in and making hand seals only to expel a cyclone only a few moments later.

At this point Itski had tapped the shorter boy on the shoulder. She pointed out the artwork and asked a couple of questions about the graffiti. “It could be, I think we should go down and check.” Jumping over to a roof close to the art the ninja jumped off of the building landing next to the painted building. He swiped his finger across the paint, it was dry meaning this was an older piece the prankster had done.

Looking to Itski he showed the girl his fingers. “It’s dry, but good spot on the graffi-di. The person doing this has to be around somewhere, the boy said heading back up to a high point.” Once back on the roof he told Itski about the prankster again. “He usually comes out at night, so we have about thirty minutes until it gets dark.”

WC: 223
itski
itski
Citizen

Sat May 07, 2016 5:03 pm
“So what should we do for thirty minutes?”

Gin wondered searching for ideas she kept looking around but also thinking about the dry graffiti but then she saw a small café across the street.

“Hey how about the café we could sit down and eat I am hungry too.”

Her stomach starts to rumble and she jumps down off the roof and starts walking towards the café and gestures ryu once again but this time to relax and have some tea and maybe some ramen she then opens the door to the café and gets a sit for two she sits down and waits for ryu to come in and sit down with her.

“Oh I’m waiting for a friend he shouldn’t be long.” She says to the waiter then smiles.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon May 09, 2016 2:00 am
The genin called over to his clone who arrived next to the boy in a moment. "Watch around for someone spray painting walls and report back to me if you see something." The clone nodded and left the seen to go scout around the village. Jumping off the roof Ryu entered the cafe and sat down across from Itski. "Let me guess I'm paying again?" He asked uncaringly. He wasn't all that concerned with footing the bill, he just wanted to ask to make sure.

"I'll have a coffee, black and get the lady whatever she wants." The genin said to the waiter as he began piling packets of sugar together one on top of the other. How much sugar can I put into my coffee before I see it? The answer in about five minutes.
itski
itski
Citizen

Sun May 15, 2016 2:24 pm
"I don't care who pays but I am hungry." Gin said she turns to the waiter and says "I'll have some tea please." she crosses her legs and stares at Ryu "So.. What do you like to do on your free tie?" She said nervously she looks around looking at the shinobi. Then back to Ryu as he was putting sugar packets in front of her she was fidgeting with her hands because she didn't know what to do she looks down then back up at him she was so awkward and her face went red at looked at her hands waiting for a response.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum