Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 6:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 9:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Today at 1:53 amHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 1:21 amJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 12:13 amToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 11:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 11:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 10:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 10:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 10:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 51%
68 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

A new way to train! (open) - Page 8 Empty Re: A new way to train! (open)

Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:41 pm
(Kasai is right yo. Yen posts after me now.)
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:59 pm
[Ryugia has until tomorrow until I skip over him to post]
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:17 am
Ryugia turned as Yen Aburame suddenly appeared. "Man people keep showing up one after the other, at this rate the entire village will be coming to my house," He thought to himself. "Indeed. Me and Risako had a bit of a fight, but I technically won. Not necessarily by the strength of my jutsu, but through how I used them, and the rest of my tools. She could have probably beaten me easily though, had we been real enemies" Ryu said to Yen smiling. "What brings you hear? We were just on our way to the Uchiha district for dinner at my estate. You are welcome to come, given no one else shows up." Ryu paused, jokingly waiting for someone else to show up. Ryu had kept his eyes on Shinichi, the new comer, but upon Risako's words, and the fact that his eyes had picked up no offensive manners, in his body language. Ryu had a very relaxed manner, but he never let down his guard, but perhaps that was honestly the way to be, seemingly relaxed, but always prepared.
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:01 am
Shinichi would listen to everyone as they introduced themselves and took all of their names into account. He'd then hear a boy approach him from behind and greet himself letting out a sly remark while he was at it. Then he'd suddenly hear him ask how Kumo was going and Shinichi would ignore him, Shinichi didn't need to tell him how Kumo was because he had probably already heard that it was destroyed. He was just probably messing with him.

Shinichi would then approach Risako and look at her leg upon activating his Shining Medical Eye. He'd look carefully and see the damage, he'd then accurately pinpoint the location of the wound and perform the handseals and hover his hands over Risako's leg. After 10 - 20 minutes of healing he would ask, "How's your leg feeling, Risako?"

He'd then continue to heal it silently waiting for someone to speak or for Risako to give him a reply to his question, whatever came first. He really didn't mind.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:56 pm
(Posting order so we don't get all confused and all that. Salzem, Kasai, Risako, Yen, Ryugia, then Shinichi)

More People? Salzem internally groaned. At least it was Yen and not another stranger or he would really would have had a problem. Salzem Watched closely as Shinichi worked. All was in order so far. Salzem may not be adept in the healing techniques, but he knew when someone was trying to pull one over. Salzem relaxed only slightly at the sight of yen and a little bit more at the sight that the new teen doing his job. He backed off, giving the kid more room to work.
"Thank you." Salzem said to the Kumo ninja, his voice no louder than a whisper. Salzem then turned to Yen, one of what used to be three who he felt comfortable talking with.

"How has life been Yen? It's treating you well I hope?"
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:38 am
As soon as Risako's leg was fully healed and it was just Yen and Salzem talking Shinichi would say, "It was a pleasure meeting you all but it seems I have to go now. I'll possibly see you all around soon enough, I hope I do actually." Upon finishing that sentence Shinichi would run off going towards the countries boarders. It seemed that he was going to go on a little adventure to Ame, maybe he'd be accepted there as a ninja. Shinichi wasn't exactly enjoying himself in Konoha.

[Exit]
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:47 pm
Kasai noticed Yensung approach, and nodded in greeting. He had only met the shinobi once before, but he was in good standings. 

"It is nice to meet you as well," he replied.

Kasai then watched the newcomer heal Risako, for which he nodded in approval, but then he ignored Yen's question, which Kasai thought to have been asked in the best intentions, so it was strange that he seemed to take it the wrong way. 

Then, Shinichi left the scene (and..out of order, why? I'm sorry if we hurt you).

(short post, don't know what else to say)
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:04 am
[It was taking a little too long and I got kinda impatient plus I just needed to leave Konoha]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:45 am
"Thanks." She nodded to him as he ran off, enjoying the restored vitality in her leg. Just to make sure, she stuck her leg out and allowed the muscles to stretch. It seemed to be working like new, thanks to Shinichi's intervention. Rubbing her nose, she remembered when Yen offered to fix the crook... Maybe it would've been smart. 

"Alright, let's carry on then. RYUGIA! Lead the way."

[Short posts are love, short posts are life. ]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:45 am
yen nodded as the boy rushed off indeed yen mightve hit a nerve but in light of the situation in kumogure how eles was he to reply. well he healed risako for sure so he must be a reasonable guy yen thought to himself as he looked back over to the group. looking at ryugia he smiled as he spoke "so you out brained risako here now thats good! perhaps a better test of your technique power would come if you struck me with one though, still she can floor me after all she has a quantity of techniques and a battle mindset."

yen's offer was genuien as he looked over at salzem to awnser his question and took a mooment to think insanity with me working on things but other then that i have been well...i belive so at least yen looked up at salzem and took a breath as he decided to be honest "i'v been rather on a crazy bargade recently as ones identity within the world is often seen as a glimps of their path through the world. in hindsight though i mightve made more of a tricky path then i thought, almost killed myself but thats sometimes the price to pay when reaching within the balance of things...." yen went silent as he recalled the mad haul of training he had to do looking with a certain type of exhaustion in his auburn eyes.

Yet it was a glimps of just for an instant as he glanced over at kasai and nodded. "I am glad you have been doing well my freind yet how has your improvements as an individual and a ninja? made any interesting things?" yen asked with a smile curious to his village mates improvement. yen then glanced at ryugia and smiled at him speaking "give it a try" he said as he raised an eyebrow to dare ryugia into testing one of his techniques against him. As he was interested in how much power did it take to take down risako. Yet yen never raised his hand in defense as he glanced sideways at ryugia.

WC:578
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum