Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

A new way to train! (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: A new way to train! (open)

Sat May 23, 2015 3:08 pm
((Yea. My bad guys for screwing up.))
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat May 23, 2015 9:25 pm
(huff, you'd think I'd have some more free time. Oh well. And it's all good, Ryugia, no worries)

Kasai listened to Salzem's response, and could sense some hesitation behind it. Then, however, the others replied, with much more enthusiasm, taking Kasai's question as an invitation to form a team. Kasai couldn't help but smile a bit. It was always nice to see friendly enthusiasm. Listening to the two others, Kasai turned to Salzem.

"Well, it looks like the other two have anticipated my next question," he said, looking at the young man. "So what is your answer? You of course do not have to want a team. I only thought that it would be productive, and as I have learned, much safer for traveling. The choice is yours alone though; it was only a thought I had."

(another short post, sorry, a bit pressed for time.)
Anonymous

Sun May 24, 2015 6:32 am
Salzem listened to the other two genin and their reaction to the idea of forming a team. Seeing as the other two wanted to form one, refusing would be a great disappointment. However, refusing might make his departure easier. Salzem looked between Ryugia, Risako, and Kasai. Salzem searched his feelings for a correct answer when there was none to be found. It was practicality vs friendship, no more no less and no correct answer. Salzem thought for a moment, finally making his decision. He sighed, rolled his sanguine eyes in acceptance and faced Kasai.
“It would seem everyone else has been looking forward to this for a while. I would hate to be the one to rob them of that. I will form a team.” Having said that, Salzem lapsed into his own thoughts, planning and re-planning his escape route. If things went well, nothing would change. If not… well… He hoped it wouldn’t have to come to that for any of their sakes.
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Sun May 24, 2015 9:19 am
((so who's turn is it now?))
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sun May 24, 2015 9:51 am
Yours. You post after Salzem.
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Sun May 24, 2015 1:06 pm
((k))

Ryugia looked to Salzem. He wasn't nearly as enthusiastic as Risako, or Ryugia. "Well. now that that is decided, what do we do now? I think we could run some team co-op training. We should test how well we can work together." Ryugia twirled a kunai on his finger. He could  still feel something off with Salzem. He sensed something was troubling him, but he couldn't know what it was. He stopped twirling the kunai, and sighed. This team was  going to be very interesting. 

((sorry for the shortness. not sure what else to put.))
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Mon May 25, 2015 8:03 pm
(Nooo, Risako, you post after Salzem. It goes Ryugia, me, Sal, then you... I'm pretty sure at least.)
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 25, 2015 8:10 pm
((Aaaahhhhhhhh! We are all going to die from confusion! Why is this so hard!))
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Mon May 25, 2015 8:17 pm
(I don't know, but it seems it is. I might even have the posting order wrong, but I don't think so)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Mon May 25, 2015 8:34 pm
[Ok, skip me this go around. Posting order: Ryugia, Kasai, Sal, me. So Kasai, it's your turn. Also, my bad, I'm still moving stuff around, so I was confused.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum