Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A new way to train! (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new way to train! (open)

Thu May 21, 2015 1:11 am
(Will post tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, graduation today, so it was really stupid busy)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Fri May 22, 2015 1:27 am
Kasai was glad he was not alone in this lack of knowledge, and hearing Risako explain who Sasuke was made him know why he had not heard of the man. Kasai knew very little of the actual history of the world they lived in. For him, his world was the sun, and his friends, not what once was.

"Hello, Risako," Kasai said, nodding his head at the girl as she approached. 

He was surprised at the sudden burst of activity at the training grounds. When he had been growing and training, Kasai had always found it to be abandoned and alone. Aside from the wind boy, but the memories of his old team hurt to think about. 

Old team. 

Something about those words brought visions to Kasai. He quickly flicked his eyes around him, counting the genin assembled. 

Three, and a Chuunin. 

The ratio, the ranks, the people, the personalities, the elements. Kasai closed his eyes briefly, and calmed his heart. If Tatsuya were to truly become Hokage, and it seemed like he would, Kasai too would have a new position. It would be the best for his element; fire: dictating that the best defense is a good offense. However, for the position of Anbu, if this were the position he were to get, Kasai could not hunt down the rogue and missing ninja of the world alone. Even if he were not given this position, it would not stop Kasai from doing this. But to do this, he needed to not be alone. 
Looking around himself now, Kasai could see that he was not alone. But how would they all take such a proposition? Could they work together? Even if they rejected a leader, and wanted to all be a sort of counsel, which Kasai would be fine with, would they even want a team?

"If you wish, Ryugia, I can teach you fire jutsu much stronger than the fire ball," Kasai said, noticing the boy's comment, and knowing the Uchiha, while not religious devouts of the flame, knew some ways of fire.

"And for all of you... It is strange that we should all come together at the same time," Kasai said, wondering just how to start such a suggestion. "Four of us, with ranging abilities and jutsu..." He paused, struggling to find the words to start. Hell, there was no good way to, so he decided to put it rather straight forward. "Have any of you thought of an official team before?"
Anonymous

Fri May 22, 2015 2:35 pm
Salzem nearly jumped at Risako’s sudden appearance. He turned, seeing that familiar face again. He waved to her, then hearing her comment on Ryugia and the Uchiha clan and frowned. He was not one for this brand of humor. Only when he caught a mischievous glint in her eye did he understand that there was no venom in her words. He relaxed slightly, letting himself be more open with the people he called friends. It seemed they were getting along well, at least as far as he could perceive. His gaze flicked back to Risako. There was something slightly off about her, more specifically, her face. After a second of silent probing, he noticed that her nose now had a light crook, as if it had been broken. Seemed like she got into a real fight, or something. The new, minor feature, seemed to give her an air of confidence, like she looked cooler with this battle scare adorning her. Salzem rolled his sanguine eyes and turned back to Kasai and Ryugia, Kasai offering to teach the young Uchiha in the ways of Fire Style. Then, another question came. One unexpected, uncalled for, and all around unthought about (at least for Salzem).
“Have any of you thought about forming an official team?”  Kasai had asked. Salzem looked at Kasai, taken aback by the randomness of the question. No, he had not thought about it, mainly because he was planning on leaving soon and the preparations were taking up most of his time. Salzem shook his head silently at Kasai’s question. If he were to form a team now, the chances of leaving the village silently would drop dramatically. Not only on a practical level, but on an emotional level as well. He would be bonded to his team mates and, unless they left with him (unlikely), they would try to stop him and that was the absolute last thing he wanted.
“I have not thought about forming a team. Why do you ask?” Salzem asked Kasai. Perhaps he was looking to form his own?
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Fri May 22, 2015 2:58 pm
((Yasssssss! Let's form a team and pull a naruto Sasuke final valley fight!))
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 22, 2015 11:59 pm
Ryugia's face brightened at Risako's question. "Yea I have really been wanting to for an official team, and actually I think we would make a great one. We should do it!" Ryugia's social nature is impossible to miss. He enjoys the company of others, and the thought of finally having a team to do missions on was overwhelming. He glanced over at Salzem, smiling slightly and thinking to himself. "Besides, I've come to like Salzem, and this girls fiery nature is great." He thought to himself. "What do you say guys? I think it's a great idea, and I've wanted this for so long. I think we would make a great team. Who knows, maybe with your guy's help I will finally awaken my third tomoe sharingan. I think we have an amazing chance laid out before us, and it would be dumb not to take it." He spoke directly to Risako, and Salzem now, "I can tell you both are strong, I don't need my sharingan for that. We are shinobi of the hidden leaf, and if you form a team with me, I vow that I will protect this team with all my strength. I will never let one of my comrades die. I hope that if you do decide to join, that you feel the same way."
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sat May 23, 2015 12:03 am
(was it not Risako's turn?)
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 23, 2015 12:46 am
(I thought it was my turn)
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 23, 2015 12:47 am
((Nope, guess not, my bad. I tend to screw up after starting a new page, because for some reason I remeber a persons last post not my own.))
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sat May 23, 2015 11:41 am
All this talk of teamwork churned up thoughts of the good ole times. When she used to do work with Kasai, Tatsuya, and Jason. This group, aside from a slightly more mature Risako, and a reinvented philosophical Kasai, was pretty vastly different from that group. She began drawing parallels between her new and old teammates, deciding that Salzem, if he joined, was like an eternally pissed off Jason. Ryugia, however, was the biggest change, in that he drew next to no resemblance to Tatsuya. 

Nostalgia, strangely, was starting to build up. "Count me in."

[Sorry it's short guys, I gots stuff ta pack today. I thought it was gonna be a lot easier to pack than it turned out to be X'D.]
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sat May 23, 2015 12:48 pm
(Soo, would it be my turn now?)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum