Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Finding People to Train With [Open] Empty Re: Finding People to Train With [Open]

Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:56 pm
Irou was just waking up hearing the sound of his alarm clock go off. Using his right hand to turn the thing off," I CAN'T NEVER GET NO REST WITH THAT STUPID THING THAT IS IT I'M THROWING THE ALARM CLOCK AWAY" Irou said as he grab the alarm clock and he toss it in the garbage." That is much better that is a hair off my back" Irou then walked inside his bathroom and he got started to brush his teeth and wash his face," What a morning".

Irou then grab his light blue t-shirt, and his gray and white scarf, then he grab his black pants and he got fully dress. placing his right hand under the bed to get his dark black dusty boots, then Irou put them on his feet grabbing all of his weapons, but he never knew what happen to his "death sword" but all he knew was somebody took it and Irou knew it was that unknown ninja that he ran into last night.

Walking downstairs Irou looked around at the mess that was on the floor and inside the kitchen,"WOW! That was some party last night but I never knew it was this bad all I know one friend came over then another then the place was jumping" Irou said with a smile on his face as he got started to make some pancakes and drink beer sitting on the couch where he would eat his morning breakfast.
After a while he stood up and walked out the door trashing the beer on his way out," Now where should I go on this lovely morning in konoha? well I think I got it might as well go to the training grounds to start some training.
Before he walked out his door he grab his long dark jacket then he to off walking out the door with a kunai inside his hand he walked along the streets of konoha looking around at the citizens that rushed to their jobs.

Looking at the academy students that walked to their academy class," I miss those academy days but although I must say I'm glad that all that crap is over with, now I'm just a couple hours away from the training grounds. As the path grew darker that he was walking with a happily grin that grew to a psychotic grin, with a kunai that was located inside his right hand he arrived at the training ground.
Looking at a boy that seem to be already there, looking around there wasn't really many trees around nothing but dead grass and dirt that the wind blew. Turning to his rleft he saw the water and the three training dummies that was made out of sand and a wooden stick that held them up.
"Well hey there the name is Irou and I got to say that is a nice puppet, now what is your name?" Irou said with and a nice voice, he was approximately three meters away from the boy and a four meter diagonal positioning. Irou stood there waiting for the young ninja to replyu.

Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Finding People to Train With [Open] Empty Re: Finding People to Train With [Open]

Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:30 pm
" Well it's nice to meet you Guu, and sure I'll be glad to train with you" Irou watch as the boy held his hand to to poke him on his right shoulder, Irou hop to the right looking at Guu as he hop back but his puppet stayed in the position he was in. Looking at his puppet as his arm grew blades and they was still coming for his right shoulder," You might got some kind of weird thing going on with other ninja shoulders do ya? and no I'm not scared I seen worse back in the ninja days kiddo, now let me show you what I got," Irou hop into the air landing to left of Guu, looking at his puppet as he was at least eight meters away from Irou. He knew that he was going to have to take out that puppet due to the fact that the puppet was the only way the boy could fight so today the puppet was Irou's opponent, Irou would flip the kunai that was inside his right hand and he reached inside his back left pocket pulling out a Sense Fooling Smoke Bomb he threw it at the boy eyes, if the bomb was to blow up and front of Guu face it will leave him blind and unable to control his puppet.

"Now I got that out of the way" Irou then turn to look at the puppet from behind ," This will be easy" Irou said with a smile on his face as he stood there waiting to see what was going to happen with that Sense Fooling Smoke Bomb.

Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:52 pm
Irou watch as the boy dodge his smoke bomb but seem to appear that Irou got trap in his own attack, he was inhaling the smoke which would make him faint, Irou was about to hop out of the way but Guu puppet grab him," I got to say Guu you is pretty good and this puppet got a really tight grip on me" Irou said as he fell down with his face hitting the ground he fainted from inhaling to much smoke he was just going to be out for a little while.

(After you post, then I could come back to life or what ever)

Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:39 pm
Nakara had some time off and decided to go off on a walk through the training fields to do some training or maybe just relax. On his back was his normal sword and Irou's Death Sword although this wasn't his style. Hidden on his body were his wires, but for now they would remain just that. Finally arriving to the Training field he would see a boy and a puppet and by some fucked up coincidence Irou being carried along with him. Activating his silent step technique he would quickly move 15 meters from the boy and puppet and sigh," What the hell are you doing with that boy there, and who are you," his tone was more of a demand than a question, but which ever got the answers he needed. With his hands behind his back, he would prepare the substitution technique in case things got dirty, but for now he would give a "Nonthreatening" appearance.

[exit stopped]

Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:03 pm
Irou woke up his vision was seeing things it must was from the bomb that hit Irou he fell back to the ground coughing from the smoke that inhaled," Look at the rainbow I love this ground" Irou said as he layed on the ground pretty out of his mind but that bomb got him dead on the face then the faint happen from all that smoke, but he wondered what happen to Guu when all of this happen? Irou stayed on the ground and he was Experience a seemingly real perception of something not actually present, typically as a result of a mentally disorder or it was like he was drunk.

1/2

Last edited by Irou on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Ok I edited three times reason had to fix up my post I was hit by abomb and I'm still hallucinating or what ever!)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum