Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Unwanted Traveler

+3
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Mikata Uchiha
Cronus Scythe
7 posters
Go down
Anonymous

The Unwanted Traveler - Page 2 Empty Re: The Unwanted Traveler

Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:00 pm
(Now you're just lying lol.

Talukra Subject: Re: The Unwanted Traveler Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:25 am

Crow's first post in the topic.

Last edited by Crow Young on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Crow's second post in the topic AFTER I joined.

Last edited by Crow Young on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Creous posted . . . Subject: Re: The Unwanted Traveler Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:52 pm

You've edited out of rotation during this battle enabled topic twice.)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:12 pm
(Cleaned up thread for the most part, kept 3 ooc remarks as they were relevant [Talu's accusation of Crow editing posts after his turn, Crow's ooc post before that, and Crow telling the Uchiha in here that their exit is void as I didn't want to delete the persons post].

We'll look into the illegal edits, but for now continue the topic as normal. Any edits found to be illegal will result in the person losing one of the 3 edits they get to make per illegal edit found)
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:22 pm
(I made my post on previous page which is one cheers. If any problems let me know cheers)
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:51 am
(So I'm just gonna come out and say it... im totally confused... Literally have no idea whats going on... and for the last couple days have just wanted out of this post. I'm not trying to be difficult or something, but I literally am beyond lost, about everything in this post. Also, Talukra I only have 500 ryo, which ill finally go change cause ive been lazy about it. [the 8500 was from my previous character, and as far as i know doesn't carry over.])

EDIT: (I personally vote to just void this entire topic, but that is mostly my brain is having trouble wrapping around what happened, whats happening, and the giant wall of text from Talukra [not being mean, read chunks of it, its pretty good]. I mean, ill take the loss of my Ryo [once more, 500] if we can just end this thread right now.)

Last edited by Hātosutīrā Coeus on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a personal opinion.)
Mikata Uchiha
Mikata Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:09 am
I started this topic and I am confused as well let's just void it please
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:20 am
(....if you void topic no items will be lost.)
Anonymous

Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:52 am
(I apologize about that Coeus. The amount of ryo will be taken into consideration upon my next rotation. I don't want to edit my post in the middle of this.

Also, I did initiate a proper exit ICly, but Crow wants to interrupt it and get you all killed.

You guys are only asking it to get voided because you don't understand what's been going on when you've been in this topic from the very beginning and didn't bother reading my post thoroughly to make it out properly.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I AM trying to leave this topic ICly before anyone dies and the like. Convince Crow or something to not try breaking out and just left me leave in his post.

And I'm going to be COMPLETELY honest with all of you . . .

If Crow goes on to finish his actions, He, Mikata, and Coeus are very likely to end up dying . . . partially because of his attacks and mine together.

Anyway, I think it's kind of silly to void the entire topic because we're in the middle of a fight that keeps going in weird directions because people insist on sending it in that direction.

If you guys want to void this entire topic we can though. I have no objections because this entire topic is completely lulzy and I'm pretty tired of dealing with it too. And judging from Crow's post we're already going to have to wait for more hit resolutions. So we can just end it right now if it helps everyone~)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:11 pm
I would wish for the topic to continue on, I do not see how this topic should be voided.
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Citizen

Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:11 am
(I apologize for the previous one liner, and my general blahness towards this post. Haven't been in the best of moods lately, but that was no reason to take it out on you wonderful people {yes, even you Tal}. Good thing is, I am now 100 times better and ready to actually treat this thread with respect.)

(Also, now that I'm all chipper and cheery, there are several issues with Tal's attack and Crow's response. First, Tal's Temporary Paralysis Technique power is capped off at 20 {jutsu rules states that they max power increase from chakra can be double the original, so 10 * 2 = 20}. Second, Crow's Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm only has an affected radius of 5 meters (The 30 is how far away one can affect a ninja with the technique). Due to this, the only two people affected by the jutsu, are Tal and the Uchiha. This is of course, as long as Tal does nothing to stop Crow's response. Which means I am currently reacting to the main timeline, and if something changes this post is... not so much voided, but wouldn't of happened.)

Coeus looked into Tal's eyes for merely a second, before he felt ropes wrap around his body. Looking down he saw none, but could feel them clear as day. As soon as he looked up again, Tal was gone. Scanning the battlefield for him, Coeus realized he was going too fast for him to see. Slipping several threads out of his body, hidden behind his back, Coeus explored the ropes, managing to slip several under them, causing the ropes to dig further into his chest.

Managing to not grunt or even react to this, Coeus pulled with the threads, breaking the ropes (Strength: 50). Since there was no actual ropes, they made no noise, so Coeus' escape was completely undetected, as any noise the threads would make, would be covered up by Coeus struggling against the ropes, which Coeus continued even after he was free.

As he scanned the battlefield, Coeus watched as the shinobi in the poncho disappeared, and then as Tal returned to the land of sight, the earth start to swirl under him and the other young boy. As soon as he saw that, he turn around and started to run (Speed: 5) back down the road he came down, eyes closed. He then stopped 5 meters down the road.

Turning around, He crouched to the ground, setting down two piles of ryo, 100 each. Figuring the shinobi carried more so about the money then actually killing, Coeus hoped this would stop them from following him, since he was covered in animal furs and looked poor as hell. He then turned back down the road, and started running with his eyes closed once more.

{TWC =274}
[Attempted EXIT]

REWARDS:
- 1 stat point (274 / 200 = 1)

LOSES:
-200 ryo

Last edited by Hātosutīrā Coeus on Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 1) edited for 50 word, and cause i feelin good, 2) edited for rewards and loses)
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:25 am
(It not even your turn it is the uchiha turn. Not to mention you could used your threads to grab hold of the tree itself.You dint need to stop the attack you just need to live don't give up that your ninjas way.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum