Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Leaving The Village Empty Leaving The Village

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:51 pm
I was almost out of the Villiage. . I was getting tailed by shinobi I didnt want to kill thwm so I just used my mist jutsu to distract them I ran out of the village gates. I was praying the Raikage wouldnt catch up to me hopefully he didnt.. I turned around and saw no one behind me and smiled. I looked in front of me and saw nothing but plains I contiued running hoping to get as faraway as I could. I thought about the reason I ran. I couldnt take it anymore I needed to be a chuunin to accompliah my plan but im a lousy Genin. Well not anymore now im a missing nin and hopefully can live long enough to stop threats. I did the jutsu for sea of trees and a forest started to grow. I jumped threw the trees and fell asleep on a branch. The next morning I awoke and contiued the running feaeing that the Raikage would catch up to me. I didnt want to kill him but if I had to I will. I was running from dusk to dawn everyday. Barely having anything to eat
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Leaving The Village Empty Re: Leaving The Village

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:03 pm
(This kid is going places, not good places but they're places. Rock on rebel)
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:08 pm
Leaving The Village Tumblr_lj0lj95Mwc1qf5ydv
[Godspeed good sir.]

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:23 pm
Well wasn't this something, one of the many villagers or rather traitorous ninja were trying to escape. It was something that baffled the young Kage to no extent, but even here he had to give the boy some sort of option. Moving at the speed of 70, faster than the boy could percieve they body of one Yaju Hayate would appear ten meters in front of him, blocking his exit out of the village. Now one could see that he was very tired so he would offer the boy one chance," Where are you going? you know the village is that way right? You should probably turn around before this gets back," there he stood scratching his head for the moment, although what would happen if the boy continued? Well that would be something like a secret.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:27 pm
I will never go back to thaf village I replied. "What villiage doesnt promote Genin To Chuunin ". I awaited my death closing my eyes
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:30 pm
(XD holy shit! this guy! XD I'm sorry Yaju but this is too funny!!)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:32 pm
"Uh...the kind of village that makes Genin work for it? So again two options, go back or...you know kinda fall on the ground bleeding. I am a rather generous Kage, but if you continue with this you're going to be in a hole," giving the boy one last chance, his right hand would slowly move back and forth by his side.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:35 pm
" Ill die trying I said. I performed the Nativity of a Sea Of Trees. And backed up from the kage the performed hidden mist.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:48 pm
Well the funny would have been granted his wish, the movement of Yaju's hand being flicked towards the boy before the completion of his hand seals and on the ground were...his hands!! Moving back a bit the wires that were sitting ever so comfortably around the Raikage's hands were launched or rather moved towards the boys body at the speed of 110, you know cause his chakra and hands made them move, and wrapped around Masanori's hands as he put them together to make hand seals. Of course at the first sign of making hand seals for his "Tree" making jutsu, the slightest tug of his right hand caused the wires of 100 sharpness to cut his hands off and causing probably a lot of blood to flow shortly after. Being only ten meters from the boy, the action would be swift and quick as he smiled," Fair enough..see ya then," with his left hand he simply pointed at him or rather, created a flowing mass of silver fire within his left hand and then shot that at the handless genin at the speed of 100 incinerating his body and leaving no traces.

In case anyone says anything - 70 AP

Well the boy be ded so...yeah
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970