Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Checking in - Page 3 Empty Re: Checking in

Sat May 17, 2014 3:22 am
" yea! I mean I still want to do dtuff with you guys but I mean since u went legit I just feel like now that I know like....who I am I should be a part of a village." She had waited until he checked her over from head to to to ensure no cuts or other problems. It was strange thst she didn't remember falling, but she didn't remember passing out either, she supposed, so it wasn't such an out of place situation.

"Did u know yori is an uchiha!? I just found out. I've been meaning to talk to you about it but goddess I've been buisy"
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Sat May 17, 2014 3:42 am
Maku tilted his head, inwardly glad everything seemed to have worked.  "Of course I knew silly, I am leader they offer me tidbits of information here and there.  I am hoping he will be a valuable asset to the village in time.  I like him, I might even teach him a trick or two in time."  HE would say,. 

It would be interesting to see Kira as a village nin, he wondered if she would rise quickly through the ranks.  She probably could with her charisma.  It also would put an end to all her traveling, so when he needed her he would be able to find her easier.  "So, Iwagakure, maybe once Echo gets bored running the place you can take over."  He would say with a wink and a laugh
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat May 17, 2014 3:58 am
"Yea that was....An uncomfortable thing to find out. I like Yori though. I learned in Konoha you cant blame a person for the clan they belong to.....My family," She paused thinking through the information she had gained from her time in the leaf village. It was such an emotional roller coaster meeting Navi, and finding out what the people who had cared for her had done to his clan. 

"I found out I was raised by the Hyuuga. They....They were going to use my blood to cause a great travesty in Konoha. When I disappeared they continued the plans without me. I never even knew....They killed so many. They....." Her head dropped to the ground. This was a painful thing to think about to be sure. "The yamaki clan, Navi's clan.....They eradicated it almost in it's entirety. I saw his eyes and almost panicked, but then I saw the pictures of the dead killed by the Hyuuga and couldn't bring myself to kill him. "

Had she really said that? It was such a rare thing for this girl to consider taking another's life, and a situation she had reserved for one until that day. Those red eyes reminded her of the hatred for the vampire boy, and her need to exstinguish his life.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sun May 18, 2014 12:24 am
"I honestly don't know much about the Hyuuga, but you know me Kira, I really don't care about the clans of the ninja world.  Their powers given to them just by being born, sorry but I just have a hard time rousing any interest in them.  Navi, isn't he the hokage, I met him briefly once."  His mind went back to the time of trying to enter Konoha, with a spinning wheel of death made out of fire.  A sneeze that had shifted the wheel to let them live, instead of dying.  Good times indeed.

"Anyway Kira, how long do you intend to stay in the village, I can contact Echo if you wish and inform him of the news that you wish to join the nation of Iwagakure, if you like?"  He would say.  His attempt to change the subject was obvious.  Maku really gave no shits for the clans of the ninja world, and never had.  Call it jealousy or loathing he just had no time for them. "Also Kira, I was wondering if you should teach me some ninjutsu while your here. Its one aspect that I have always neglected, but now I think it would be a good thing to learn." If she agreed he would usher them to the training grounds so she could show him a thing or two. It'd been a while since someone was teaching him something.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun May 18, 2014 2:28 am
"Yea I know maku. I just.... Well they were my family. Took me in and raised me. Call me a brat but they were once a clan almost considered as to royalty. Then they did a really horrible thing. Murdered hundreds. I was pretty distressed to find that out, but it gave me purpose. I hope to find a way to make my position in the once great hyuga clan more official and not just be their little black sheep, and to bring their name back into light." She knew what she said, and what it would mean, and as she did for the first time she felt a strange sensation. The fear of murder had fully left her. She needed the Byakugan eyes to fully become one with her past, and she was almost uncomfortably ok with the idea of getting the eyes any way possible.

"But I suppose I just told you that because I worry about my resolve in yorichi's presence. With my history with those devilish red eyes..., I feel this hatred. I almost killed him. "

She allowed a moment for him to respond, letting her statement hang in the air and giving him time to respond before addressing his last question. "Of course I'll teach you some jutsu, though my mothers blood I feel will make it more difficult. I only really know suiton jutsu Asside from the hidden technique shadow clone jutsu. What I have had always been yours to pull from. You two and echo I would give my life for."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun May 18, 2014 2:54 am
"Don't worry about Yorice, I don't think he is anything like the rest of the clan. We have discussed it several times, and he has no real knowledge of them. With guidance I think the traditional hatred might just skip him, at least I will try to see to it."

Glad she had agreed to teach him some ninjutsu, he would be pleased. "I don't worry about learning any specific jutsu, this is more the technique behind them. After all, I do know the water element, I mastered it back in my days at Takigakure. However, I have not been in touch with the elements for some time now. I wouldn't say I abandoned them, but I have been on a rather extended Hiatus from their use." He would say. Once in the training grounds, he decided to kill two birds with one stone. While focusing on learning ninjutsu, he might as well start working on a new element as well. He had always admired the lightning elements that his secretaries used, so he thought he would try to use that. Besides hadn't Youka used lightning in their fight as well. Maybe he could also teach him something.

While in the training grounds, he would look to Kira. "Why don't you show me some of your water jutsu, and I will try to manipulate the element of lightning in a similar fashion. I'm not looking to reinvent the wheel, just want to get the basics right ya know."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun May 18, 2014 2:58 am
"Sure. When do we start?" She was excited at the prospect of finally getting to train again. It wasn't that training the genin wasn't enjoyable she supposed, but there was something about the power gap between them that really took the excitement out of the fight and they weren't gaining power at a rate that would suggest that fact would chsnge any time soon.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun May 18, 2014 3:14 am
"Whenever your ready I am."  He would say.  Maku wasn't one to wait around.  He enjoyed jus getting straight to the point.  He was already working his chakra to run around his body, and stimulate his nerves.  Perhaps that was how some ninja shot out electrical chakra.  Using the ambient electricity in the huma body, infuse it with chakra and then release it.  Even now he began trying to do it.  He would let his chakra run over his hands, and then try and infuse his very nerves with it.  He was no medical nin but he still understood basic human anatomy.  As he did this, he was able to cause a few sparks shoot from his hands.  Perhaps it was his large volume of chakra, but the art of ninjutsu, and the manipulation of elements came fairly easy to him.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun May 18, 2014 10:50 am
"Well we could go train some right now if you'd like....but um.....in order to show you all of my new techniques we'll need to train out in the yuki borders. I have a spot., you in?" She thought about her recently learned jutsu, and the few she had left to train. she was fairly satisfied with the range of jutsu she had taken, both subtle and large area effects, and felt confident that she had a strong list of skills to use.
Icarus
Icarus
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun May 18, 2014 11:04 am
"Very well, you lead the way." Maku would say.  If she left, he would follow after her, and watch what it is she proposed.  It was always good to learn what new tricks other ninja were working on.  After all, perhaps it was something indeed he could use.  As they walked he continued to work on re attuning himself with the elements of the world.  He would need them to answer is call, and it had been so long since he had asked for their aid.  Who knew, perhaps some of her suiton jutsu could be useful to him after all.

If they arrived at the area, Maku would gesture for her to start the training with an explanation and a demonstration
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum