Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Checking the new office Empty Checking the new office

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:02 pm
Maku pushed open the door and walked in to check out his new office.  It was here that he would make his home.  Moving around he moved some of the clutter, and started organizing.  It was a dull affair, but it was part of administration.  He had after all had a bit of practice while working for Echo, and doing some filling.  In this way he fixed up his office.

After about an hour, everything was tidy and to his liking.  Looking around he found a picture of Demetrie Kori, the man that had died for his village.  Taking the picture he put it on the desk, so he would never forget what this chair cost.  Maku also hung up one of his poster's of Echo, as a remainder who his leader was.  With that, he sat in the comfy chair, and placed his feet on the desk.  Youka should be wandering the streets at the moment, talking to citizens and playing his priest card.  Creating a feeling of peace, to those he meets.  Even if his inner desires were probably a tad more monstrous.

Summoning his new secretary, he had a couple requests "Charlotte, I would like all documents on every village nin, including rankings, mission logs, and whereabouts.  I would also like a detailed financial report, as well as a state of affairs, along with village defenses.  Please bring it swiftly, darling."  

Sitting with his heads behind his arms, he closed his eyes, and waited.  He had asked Youka to come by with a state of the village report as soon as he was able.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Checking the new office Empty Re: Checking the new office

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:10 pm
Youka walked up and into the room briefly knocking on the door before entering. His armor was off and replaced with just his priest robes now. His shield still hanging on his back and the helmet in tow in his right arm. "Is there anything I can get you your highness" he would say jokingly as he fully enter the room.

It was interesting to see what his friend had done to the place already, it was almost clean and organized. The creepy thing was that there was a dead mans picture on his desk of the guy they had just killed but Youka wouldn't say a word. What he would question however were the pictures of Echo hung up everywhere...."errr hmmm...ahhh...nevermind"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:16 pm
"Haha, that poster will pay off in more ways than you think friend, trust me on this.  Flattery to ones superiors is often needed."  Maku would say as he noticed Youka looking at the poster.  His friend was back in priest robes, which suited the situation better now that the war was over.  Well war, more of a short skirmish and chat really.  But o well.

"Yes my loyal subject, please tell me how the people of the village are, and their response to the take over."  He would say playing along with Youka's obvious joke at his new position.  Though Maku was no fool, he knew at the end of the day Youka was more than just his equal, and quite possibly his superior in combat.  At this point Charlotte would return with a large stack of th files he had ordered. 

"Thank you darling, leave them on the desk, I will sort through them now, and why don't you take a break, even the rest of the day off, I am sure i can manage for the rest of the evening."  This little act of kindness meant nothing to Maku, but it might mean the world to her, thus it was worth doing.  He needed the people's heart for now.

He would turn back to Youka, "These are the reports and files, on the state of the village, its financial reports, defense notifications, as well as the files on all village ninja, including activities, ranks, and mission logs.  I plan to peruse them tonight, but first things first, go ahead with your report please"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:29 pm
Youka smiled even more as he watched Maku go through the routines of being a leader. It seemed that this was something that came naturally to the man and he had a knack for it even though he was so young. "Well as we expected they were a little shaken up to hear and or see that their leader had died, but with my words and comforting everything has eased its way back down. He would pause and see how to continue on with his report. "Everyone is anxious to see if you will be a just leader or a tyrant, the good thing however is that no talks of killing you in your sleep are being had".

As the woman came in again she would drop more papers and Maku would explain what they were. "Haha, I do not envy you my friend, even though I will be coming in here more times than not just to pick with you".
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:37 pm
Maku would make a sigh, "Yes, i assumed they would not be happy with the whole ordeal.  I haven't decided how to handle it yet.  I don't wish to slander the man, but I also can't praise him to much.  It will need a delicate touch, but alas that is a problem that I must deal with."  Maku would bring his feet down and open up a folder.  and begin skimming through it.

"Have you heard from Kira?  I tried to contact her earlier, but she hung up on me, which was hurtful, she is not happy with us.  I sent an envoy with a letter to her, but we will see what she does."  Flipping a couple more pages, he closed the file and put it face down on the desk.  Rubbing the bridge of his nose between his eyes, he had a couple more questions. 

"Well, we occupy this place, would you mind making a couple declarations to the people.  First being, Yukigakure is now a sub village of Iwagakure, and an extension of its boarders.  With it, we intend to bring in an influx of resources, and protection.  It doesn't have to be done today, just whenever you get a chance.  I have a deluxe room set up for you, it's across the street, normally the leaders chambers.  However tonight I think I will be staying here.  I have a lot of work I need to get done."  Maku would spin in his chair just for kicks, and to wake himself up.

"Finally we still need to make a final report to Echo, would you like to send it since this has been your pet project, or would you like me to make contact, of course I guess we could do a conference call as well."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:50 pm
"I could show them his heart that beats inside my body if they want to be closer to him" he would say his smile turning slightly more devious. It was nice to finally be done with this whole thing to where they could joke around again and get back to normal.

"I haven't heard anything from her, my choker has actually been off this whole time hahaha so talking to any of you hasn't been working, which would explain why no one answered me". Youka would think for a moment, "I;m pretty sure she is upset with us though, and more than likely we will suffer a womans scorn when we get back".

"Sure I can give the people a speech, I should probably do it a little later though after they've had time to digest all of this, I'll also offer prayer and set up some extra jobs for them, if you don't mind". Maku had offered him his own place to lay his head to which Youka would kindly deny "I'm not one for all the fancy stuff I'll stay at one of the inns as usual and just come by later I feel more comfortable there anyway"

"Haha you know you're the poet among us so you can relay the message I'm happy with him just knowing the job is done. Speaking of which when do you think we should head to the other location"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:01 pm
"Haha, nah I don't think the heart will be necessary, but I do appreciate you giving the people a speech.  I will make some public proclamations and announcements in due time.  But I need to get some of this other work done.  I want everything in order." 

He thought about what his brief conversation had been with Kira, "Yea she is awfully upset.  Maybe you could go get her and bring her here?  so she can see all of this, but I don't know.  I will make the report to Echo tonight."  He accepted Youka's refusal, he had known the man might, but it was the offer that counted and it had been genuine. 

"As for the other location, I am not sure yet.  I need to make contact with Echo, and then prepare supplies, but hopefully it won't be long at all.  Strike while the iron is hot, and the wind is at your back.  Give me a little while to stabilize this place out, and then we can get it going." 

Standing Maku would walk over, and look out the window.  The fire was crackling peacefully in the office, as a snow storm raged outside.  It had done nothing but pick up since their arrival.  "The more I think about it, would you mind returning to Iwagakure, and checking in.  Perhaps while you are gone, I can stabilize the village, and get things started for the next phase.  Also there is the delicate matter of Tori.  I don't have anything to say on the matter other than, I don't want any problems."  Maku could feel himself talking more like a leader, and he hoped Youka wouldn't be offended by it, he didn't mean anything by it after all.  "I can call you and Echo on the choker if I have any problems, and you can bring Kira with you if she wants to come.  SO she can see the place.  What do you think friend?"  Maku would ask still looking out the window.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:13 pm
Youka listened to his friend talk about plans and things that needed to be done. It truly was interesting and fun to watch him friend take to leading very easily. Youka had no doubt that he would do the village and Echo proud in everything that he did.

"Yeah sure I can do that hahaha, I don't like the idea of being the only one to go get her and dealing with her wrath by myself but oh well". Youka would start to turn around and walk back towards the door before looking towards the window and how harshly the snow was falling.

"Yea i'm not going out in that like this" with just a thought his armor would plate and cover his body again increasing his height back to 7 feet tall. "I'll be back soon, call me if you need something, or anything happens"

(Exit)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:19 pm
"I don't blame you, we went from hell, to frozen hell in a matter of moments.  The weather around here is crazy."  Turning he would walk over and take his seat.  Picking up another file, he began reading and gaining knowledge on all the Yuki nin, and information that the office of leader could give him.  Long through the night he would work, and even sleep in his chair.  It wouldn't be until morning, that he woke, and resumed his work.  Perhaps he would check in with Youka, and see if he was ready to give that speach.

{Topic Closed}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum