Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Checking in Empty Checking in

Thu May 08, 2014 2:44 pm
Kira walked slowly through the hallway leading to maku's office. She hadn't been gone more then a few days , but it still felt like a lifetime. She wondered what the feeling of entering iwa again would be. As she got to the door she knocked softly before putting her hands on her hips to wait for an answer.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Checking in Empty Re: Checking in

Thu May 08, 2014 4:45 pm
Two females appeared behind Kira, one being tall and blonde and the other being tall with flaming red hair.  These were Charlotte and Anne, the personal guards of Maku.  They had been set to watch the door and handle almost all business that didn't necessarily require Maku's attention.  He after all was busy, he had shit to get done and he didn't like hearing all the complaints lately.  O a polar bear ate my dog, who gives a shit.  Though, Maku did get a sweet stuffed polar bear for the corner of his office out of it, so overall not to bad of a day.  O wait, this is supposed to have a plot.

"What is your business here?"  "And why do you want to see Lord Maku?" The two girls would say one after the other.  Each would wait for a response from Kira, though their orders were absolute.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu May 08, 2014 5:10 pm
She turned to look at the two, staring at them for an amount of time that was clearly longer then proper. finally after around two minutes of silence she responded. "I'm checking in With maku. Unless he's not here if you'll excuse me I'll just..." she made a motion towards the door with a confused look on her face. She remembered one of the women, she thought but the other she'd certainly never met and this display had never happened before to her knowledge.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu May 08, 2014 5:45 pm
Both woman acted simultaneously.  They each made, a couple of hand seals and launched a chidori spear towards Kira.  If they had landed it surely would have killed her, however moments before it was supposed to happen, Maku appeared down the hall, and called out "Hey, I told you two not to do that in here."  He said, causing the spears to stop after they were about a foot from the women's hands.  "She is fine to be here I suppose, but it might depend on what she has to say."  He said with a clearly disgruntled look on his face. 

"Come this way Kira."  He said, as he walked into his office, and leaving the ANBU outside.  The office looked much diffrent than it used to.  No longer clean and tidy like it had been, papers were squed across the floor.  Half were form books and scrolls, while the other half were Maku's own writings.  The deep and complex formula's and written signs would hold almost no meaning to anyone who did not have an in depth knowledge of Space/Time chakra usage.  He was preparing himself to make another one of his special brand of jutsu that no one had ever used before.  The ability to make illusions into reality was a unique concept known only to him.

As he walked in, he had a slight limp as if from sore muscles.  He was wearing white baggy pants that one would work out in, and as he made it to his desk he removed the robe he was wearing to be bare chested, and he had a seat on his desk that overlooked the colossal mess below.  Looking at Maku, one would see dark bags below his eyes, clearly displaying little sleep.  This was do to the preparation of the great journey he would be endeavoring in, in only a months time.  His body had several scars running across it, some from the academy, a few from spars and rushing across countries.  He sat cross legged on the desk, and attempted to stretch this way and that.  His fight with Youka had worn him out, and had nearly ended in the death of one of them.  He was alive and well however, so it was time to hear what Kira had to say.

"So Kira, what did you do to bring Echo to my door step, and what do you have to say for yourself?"  He said locking eyes with her, assuming she had followed him.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu May 08, 2014 5:55 pm
As the women's hands slid together so did Kira's. Something about them had her on edge since their appearance and she was never one to take chances. Her body disappeared, and in it's place laid a like of snow. She had used the substitution jutsu, and appeared down the hall just as maku would start talking. Around her ten tendril of shadow rose up at her mental command only to stop as maku's voice called out. "Of course." She said following him calmly. As she neared the two anbu she formed a seal that made a strange almost second skin of pure black flowing across her body except her eyes.

She entered the room and sat down in one of the chairs. "Hm? Oh YESS is did see echo in konoha and he informed me that some information I was given was to be kept to myself. I actuslly plan on heading to iwa soon to check in with him and ask to join his village."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu May 08, 2014 6:09 pm
"Yes I am aware you were told you had information to keep to yourself.  We discussed it at length.  What I would like to know is what all you gave away and to who.  I am not going to lie Kira, I am greatly dissapointed in you, and my trust in you has been greatly shaken."  He looked at her with clear dissapointment.  He wasn't sure how else he could have said it.  After all, he had contemplated killing her.  Even now the thought wasn't far from his mind.  Should he do it, and hide the body it could all be done easily, and without anyone's knowledge.

"If we are to move forward from here, you must tell me everything.  Not only what you did and gave out in Konoha, but if you have developed or used any odd items or jutsu.  I want to know everything."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu May 08, 2014 11:55 pm
"Maku come on. U know me. You're making it sound like I did some horribly heinous act out of spite..... How was I supposed to know that stuff needed to be kept secret?! I'm proud to work for echo because he's a great man, and plan next time we meet to ask his permission to become an iwa ninja officially, " she took a moment from her rant to calm down. The accusation thst she would knowingly betray echo upset her quite a bit more then she had realized.

" I told navi thst we worked for echo. And that u were the leader of yuki. It won't happen again, and as for jutsu and items..... I've got a pretty meet water jutsu I suppose? Fifty meter bubble of water originally used by the great kisame. Other then thst it's mostly standard fair and Sakura corp gear. Oh! And the wierd necklace. You should get one."
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Fri May 09, 2014 10:33 am
"Kira, I do know you, but I just can't deny that it has deeply upset me.  After all I figured it was commons sense to not spread these kind of things around.  You know if the "Great"" Maku even made air quotes at the mention of the word great.  "Konoha decided to get involved I could be killed for taking over this village.  It is a real possibility.  I think Echo would protect me, but you can't expect him to save us every time we got in trouble, and I would be shamed to have him do so, and would prefer death."

It was true, Maku couldn't stand to be looked at as weak, and needing saving.  "Look Kira, look me in the eye and tell me this was all a misunderstanding, tell me it was an accident, and we can move past this."  He would look at her expectantly.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri May 09, 2014 10:59 am
Her head dropped at the thought that he could be attacked because of this. Honestly it had never even entered her field of thought to think that what they were doing would be considered negitive much less an action that was deserving of an attack. "I dont..." She paused for several moments, trying desperately to collect her thoughts. Tears filled her eyes the more she considered his words. This was why Echo was upset with her back in konoha, and she understood completely. 

As she looked upwards to meet his gaze a single tear flowed down her cheek to drop off at her chin and float to the earth below. "This was all a misunderstanding. Had I known I never would have said it. I would never betray you or echo but I have.....I cant..." The tears flowed unhindered finally and as her resolve broke she dropped her head into her hands to sob.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun May 11, 2014 12:50 am
Kira started obviously being upset.  Which just upset Maku all the more.  He really didn't want to see her blubber about past transgressions, what he had wanted was simple acceptance and the willingness to move on.  However her sadness only infuriated him.  He couldn't help but see it as weakness whether it was or not.  Because of that, he couldn't help but control his actions.

The moment she looked up and made eye contact, Maku saw the tear, and his eyes changed.  They took on the appearance of storms.  His genjutsu was activated before she looked away, and unless very unusual circumstances occurred should send her mind into a gale of wind.  She would see herself spinning in winds that could not be stopped no matter how hard she tried her body being torn apart by the force of the storm, and air being sucked from her lungs.  As for her physical body, it would collapse gasping for air.  Assuming all this happened the way it should, Maku would reach behind him and grab his sword.  His left eye was blind form the use of the technique and the excess chakra usage, however this did not halt his purpose.

Walking over to her body, he drew the sword and placed the tip against her breast, right over her heart.  He looked down on her form, and began thinking of all the times they had spent together, and of the rage in his heart over the past few days.  Even things that were inconsequential went through his mind.  His entire past washed across his body, how far he had come in life, and how weak he still was.  A scale was being weighed in his mind at this moment, and it began to tip.

Jutsu Used:

AP=880
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum