Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
129 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

Checking In: Yup, She's Awake  Empty Checking In: Yup, She's Awake

Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:17 pm
Fresh off the boat coming from Fire Country Wan finally made it back to Wind Country in one piece. At the docks he would take in the air surrounding him, the feeling of freedom overlapping him as memories of the past begin flowing through his brain. He had always loved being in this country, the land of the free and the home of the world's greatest criminals. The Senju knew his way around the lands like the back of his hand, and with this being Fu's first time here he'd serve as a guide as they would eventually make their way to Sunagakure. Before they ventured too far fro the docks, he decided to check in on his baby momma and child, the two of which he left in Konohagakure before his departure. It was, after all, a great time to test the capability of their telepathy, and with Wind being a country over from Fire he felt as if he shouldn't have any problems reaching them. He began to concentrate, telepathically sending signals over to Kamari as he figured she and his daughter Haicha would be awake by now.

"Kamari."
"Wan?" Kamari would transceive back.
"Yes my love, how are you?"
"*scoffs* That's your question? Where the fuck are you. How are you just gonna up and leave up with some bitch in charge of our house?"
"I'm in Wind Country, I thought I told her to tell you this."
"She did...I didn't believe her. I guess you did leave this skank in charge. I'm going to beat her ass."
"Kamari, it wasn't like that. I knew you'd have questions when you'd awake."
"Why leave someone to answer my questions if you can just talk to me like this?"
"Because I didn't fully know the extent of our communication. Did she tell you I'd be coming back after I visit Suna?"
"She did. You could've brought us with you, ya' know. Haicha made omurice for us thinking you were just at work."
"Tell her to freeze it and I'll eat it when I get home. I won't be gone long."
"YOU NEED TO HURRY UP! I'm NOT ABOUT TO WAIT AROUND WHILE YOU GO OFF ON SECRET MISSIONS WITH NO TRUE CONTEXT! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!"
"I know I know.", Wan would laugh, "It's what I love about you."
"Yeah yeah...don't get killed."
"I'll try not to."
"No, you better not try you better do."
"Okay, babe."

And with that, the Senju was well aware of the condition of Kamari and Haicha. Everything was fine and as he expected they woke up with an abundance of questions, Kamari questioning the authenticity of Wan's whereabouts at first but was relieved once she heard the voice of her man. Now with that out of the way he can progress onwards to Sunagakure with a clear mind, knowing that he would be able to reach his clones with ease from this distance if he ever had a reason too.
(EXIT)
[WC: 498]
--------------
(I do not care for claims, just posting for the August event)
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Checking In: Yup, She's Awake  Empty Re: Checking In: Yup, She's Awake

Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:53 am
Approved