Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

A New Beginning(P/Yaju/IO) - Page 4 Empty Re: A New Beginning(P/Yaju/IO)

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:22 pm
The world wasn’t as cold as she thought maybe it was her just overthinking things,maybe the world still had a glimpse of hope left after all. She remained on the slab of rock sitting up straight her eyes opened as if a new light had been summoned within her eyes. The light she been longing for,her eyes look forward spacing out for the time being. The glowing blue eyes of her’s remained focused forward as she listens to Yaju explain himself and his reason about most things that made her question him. Her expression was not to happy,as she frowned even if the offer was very kind of him she couldn’t bring herself to accept his only Light,especially if it wasn’t her’s to begin with.

She will slide out of Yaju arms as she began to walk,standing beside her uncle. She was speechless for the time being letting the two converse as her eyes scanned everything about this place. Her mind returning as her focus was on the question at hand,her lips slightly parts but close as if she couldn’t speak the words she wanted but it was a must.”Yaju,your light is your own;I have no right to it even if my blindness was everlasting I couldn’t take it from you even If I wanted to,You see”She paused for a second as her body will turn so she will be up against a wall her back pressed against it.”I made a promise to my father long ago to,make the eyes and powers of the Ametsuchi known world wide,even If i must do it alone”she finished as a smile spread on her face as she thought about it.

She rose her hand placing it on her uncles shoulder”You know Uncle….In such a short time you have helped me,a lot more than I thought”she murmurs enough for him to hear. But her attention was turned away from him as the sudden summoning of dead bodies was done by Yaju. One of them was a ally Worr Terumi…..her hand rose covering her mouth as a hole was tore through his chest. Was her absence from the village the trigger of all this? was this her fault for allowing freedom….to allow one to walk the streets unafraid. Her body shivered as she dropped to her knees sliding down the wall,her eyes looking toward the ground,as her uncle as the questions she could not. It was to much she was in total shock her body unresponsive as tears stream down her cheeks hitting the floor of the dimension.”Maybe...this world can never change..”she murmurs.
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:28 am
Even though she had turned down his offer to take his eyes in place of hers, he still smiled and nodded seeing that her resolve stood strong," Yes my lady," he wasn't mad nor was he upset about her turning him down..in fact it made him stronger in his own resolve to help her no matter what. With the current situation calming down he now needed to explain to Viper why he had these eyes and why the body of Worr had been laying on his castle's floor dead and limp.

For a moment he stood there looking down at the dead body of Worr Terumi and thought for a moment on how or what he could do to explain the situation and how he came to find the body, but instead of trying to make a truth that wouldn't make sense to himself, he would sigh and look over towards the red sun," The eyes i do not know where or who they originated from...it was better to keep them in my hands rather than falling into the hands of someone that would use them for purposes that were not human. Worr's...i mean the late Amekage's body was found in the mountains by my wolves, rather the wolves that live in the mountains themselves a day ago. I found his body like this when i arrived after going to Amegakure to meet with him. If i had went sooner i would have been able to help him, but i was too slow. If anything i will take full responsibility for it but after i had investigated his office...i couldn't find any traces of anyone there...not a scent nor hair, only his blood," after speaking he would stand by the body, his own remaining still as his eyes sat on both Misaki and Viper.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:21 pm
The man listens to Yaju's words, using his own abilities to confirm the truth and validate the story by scanning the mans own memories. His eyes remain cold, he sighs out before turning his gaze towards Misaki. "I need you to stand and pay attention to what I say, you too Yaju." His eyes shift to the man just before he speaks to him. His eyes now fall upon Worr Terumi. "This mans death is a cold truth of the world, it's not perfect, and I would be a fool to say it could ever be for everyone. But no matter how peaceful things may get you can never grow comfortable, this is the hidden state of the world, even if it isn't like this on the surface, it exists." He turns, looking out towards the landscape of Asgard. "That is why this place looks the way it does, to remind me what I am working for, so I never stop working towards peace and get content with how things are. Don't let yourself become blind to the world, embrace it as it is, and use those feelings to help change it. Stagnation and acceptance breed weakness, remember that Misaki." Viper ends those words looking out at Asgards landscape, the scroll filled with the Sharingan eyes fade, going to his storage location.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:37 pm
Misaki returns to the slab of rock as she was exhausted her eyes were already troubled as it's not something you normally go through. Listening to her uncle talk she knew different ways to take his words but at the moment she just needed to rest"Uncle i don't mean to bother you...but can we go back i'm exhausted and my body muscles seem to tighten up"she noted informing him telling him she was ready to go and knowing he also had other things to do all she did was close her eyes for the time being."I hope you never give up Uncle,I know if you continue to fight for what you believe in it will come true,just know you always got a niece who will help you make that dream of yours come true"she spoke with her eyes close.
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:57 am
Slowly Yaju would stand according to the words of viper and looked out into the distance of the landscape that was Asgard, his ears open to the wisdom that the man would instill into him. Embrace the world as it is...could one really take this war filled world as it truly was and change it? If there was such a way it would take someone with the fortitude to do so, but the two in front of him were more than normal people and with the two of them together the world could very well change. With the option of leaving, Yaju would take Worr's body once more and reseal it giving a small smile for once," Think we should give him a proper ninja's burial...and i expect my work to be cut out for me in the near future," the last bit being amongst a whisper to himself, it was time that he got to work on a task that only he could do.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:05 am
The man relates to her exhaustion, his eyes still looking towards the hellish landscape that has come to be known as his home. It takes but a simple thought, a black mass appears before Misaki, hovering in the air. The space swirls, not yet existing, but also existing at the same time, a pure aspect of Asgard itself, a Sleipnir. Viper speaks whilst looking towards his realm. "Take the mass in your hand, it'll help you if you ever need to get in contact with me. It'll also allow you to come here if you so choose, to reaffirm your views on the world, and show you what you're working towards." Should the girl grasp the Sleipnir it will take the shape of a small object meaning something to her, a necklace, bracelet, anything of the sort. Speaking now to Yaju, but still his gaze does not leave the barren landscape. "Don't give up on what you believe in Yaju, and take care of my niece for me. The road we walk as Shinobi is a long one, paved in the bodies and blood of the ones we love, and our enemies, it is not easy." Should Misaki wish to leave, the Sleipnir will answer her request, hopefully taking Yaju with her, seeing as how he requested them to make contact when he brought them here initially it should be obvious. The man takes this time to ponder everything that happened today, he found out quite a bit and he will have to begin his travels to the other lands, the world might be upsetting itself with his absence, he may be needed once more.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum