Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

A New Beginning(P/Yaju/IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Beginning(P/Yaju/IO)

Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:29 am
The man listens to their reactions, sighing out as they finish, even Yaju chiming in with his own comments, he cannot say he didn't expect them questioning his actions, but would they of done differently in his situation? Looking towards Misaki he speaks in response to her initial question, "Konohagakure no Sato was destroyed during my youth, when I was but a Genin, it was by a band of missing ninja that struck when Konohagakure no Sato was weak after the war with Kumogakure no Sato. Look through your files, I'm sure you still have record of Nashua's actions against the first Raikage and his betrayal." His voice grows colder as he speaks his last few words about Nashua, a man he despised as he brought the destruction upon Konohagakure no Sato. It seems however the pain, and hatred of the ninja world still runs deeper than ever by hearing both of their words. He speaks again, trying to give the best answer he can for the situation. "This current chaos is not due to the Fire Nation, it is due to its absence, it was disbanded when I retired from the active seat of Hokage, it was only recently established at the Gokage Summit by Navi after the world started to decline back into madness. The disbanding of the Fire Nation was to see if the world could truly taste peace, and strive towards it, but so long as evil exists, and there isn't a force to go against it, then the fragile system will eventually crumble." The mans eyes look towards the ceiling, he knows his words are not going to be accepted in the way he wants them, and are bound to get back lash, but what he did was for the good of the world.

"In my eyes, it was worth it, I'm not going to say there weren't sacrifices, but imagine a world without the Fire Nation? It was because of the Fire Nations existence that the Sky Nation did not fully take over the world, Zachariah aimed for a complete dictatorship, one which would of put every village in ruin, he even had your father on his side for a while.." Viper says, remembering the past which causes his eyes to narrow, there were many deaths, but in the end, so many were sparred, he acted as the hand of god to punish those who deserved it with extinction, no longer will they plague the world with their crimes, the world was flooded with evil, he seen his fair share, he just adjusted the balance. He looks towards Yaju for the moment, he answered the majority of their questions but the last one still remains to be answered. "A "Shinobi" is a tool, ever since the old days we were the armies that marched across the lands fighting wars for those that had no power, we always sought more, we are a greedy existence gifted with the ability to change the world, but all we do is destroy it." His right hand comes up, the man looking upon it, his eyes trailing away from Yaju. "It is when you decide to move past the label of Shinobi that you can be something greater, my power was used to help push this world in the right direction, it might not of been pretty, but it was needed, you can call me a monster, a murderer, or even the devil himself, but you cannot just sit by and watch the world go by, and let it get worse, stagnation creates weakness, and weakness creates targets for those with greed. This empire was built to protect the nations, and establish governing power, the Fire Nation acts as the core with the leaders of all five nations being the ones who greatly effect what goes on in each nation. By having the world allied for the most part, aid can be given, food, water, funding, it can all be given to those who need it, it's just advised people don't go against how things are, because I refuse to let the world slip into chaos with the super powers going after one another, causing countless casualties." Viper lets his words sink in, one can say he rules this nation with his own power, with the threat of those who do not cooperate will be destroyed but it is far from it, it is no different than teaching children not to stick kitchen utensils in the power sockets, it is a stupid act that has no purpose, and will only get you hurt. So long as people play nice with each other, the world can move on gracefully, it is the reason why he hand picked the leaders who had the best interest of their villages in mind, not tyrants who got off on the thought of being a "leader" without knowing what it meant to be one.

Taking this moment the man closes his eyes, tiling his head up towards the ceiling once more as his Sharingan spirals into his eyes once more, his hand grabbing blank documents as they vanish in a crimson flash, the man seeming to be in a trance, the same manilla folder reappearing in the same flash upon her desk. The man speaking afterwards as the Sharingan fades from his eyes, he has to use it to access his world, regardless of it going against his own rules, it functions as a necessity at the moment. "Within you'll find the full recollection of the Fire Nation history, and the steps I took to gain the freedom of the people, I also included the state of each village before Fire Nation involvement, and after our aid was given, nearly all the minors, including the Rain Village in which was brought up prior were left abandoned, their people dying of starvation, living in poverty with disease overtaking them, their lives were spared by our involvement." The man waits to see how they react to this, leaving the files to be looked at by Misaki if she so chooses.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:01 pm
A New Beginning(P/Yaju/IO) - Page 3 Tumblr_mbs8e294zG1r5lp1n
The rain continued to come down on the village hidden in the clouds,each drop was like the tears of god falling from the heavens on a once proud nation. Each drop came down with a point of showing the sorrow that was in the hearts of many but could the world even be changed like we wanted? Maybe it was just a far fetched hope we thought we could grasp on and live our life as if we were in peace. The young woman legs remained crossed as her eyes were looking to the side as her body was leaning forward she was surely being told the history of Konohagakure,Her lips remained shut as she took in all the information that was being shared with her,the mark on her arm beginning to burn once more. Death...was a terrible thing but to get power some go to such lengths to get that temporary power.

She dared not to interupt her uncle,a simple sigh leaving her lips showing she was feeling that this tale was getting to her uncle,She was the same with her sister..each time she brought her up it always felt as if the chaos just grew within her feeding on the pure soul she just wished to have. Her elbow resting on the armrest of the chair she was sitting in as her fist was used to lean her head on as she just listened nothing leaving her lips. Her hand will rise before letting her uncle continue,her hand opening as she placed it on her desk as her body rose and turned facing the window now.”You say chaos risen because the Fire Nation Establishment was cancelled? I’m normally not one to dig deeper than i should,so tell me If their was a way you could can the situation,will you take it?”she asked the seriousness in her tone was proof of her standing.

So I ask you,not as your niece but the Raikage,let me assist in facing the evil of the world,I lost a lot of precious people because of this world”she says her eyes looking down at the center of her hand”Even so far,It’s like I hate this world for what it did to me”she spoke as tears begun to swell in her eyes,the mark of Etro burning her skin. Ears perked as she listened to the next half of her uncle...her father was part of this,her father let people get hurt. The mark grew darker as the eye slowly begun to open as the mark was progressing through it’s stages rapidly.”Misaki!! Calm down, If yo..”before Maya could finish the words of the demon was silenced as if she never existed.

The room suddenly went dark as Yaju and Viper was no where to be seen,she was alone in the pits of darkness. No light to guide her way it was how her life been as,images and scenes of her past begun to break from her showing before her. “Daddy look at what i did”spoke a small voice in her head,she had no idea where it was coming from. The voice suddenly faded away as if the darkness was taking everything away.”Misaki why are you so weak,we are daughters of the Raikage, So again!”Now it was the voice of Mina. The room was just nothing but darkness,Misaki body engulfed in this darkness.”Some daughter you are,you're nothing compared to Minatsuki”boy voice now course through her mind her eyes being nothing but blank.

I remember always being compared to Minatsuki,she was powerful and I wasn’t I was the weak one,the one who never could grow stronger,maybe she was better than me..maybe I was weak all along”Misaki softly spoke as the  darkness continued to cover her body.its progression not stopping. Tears continued to stream from the woman face as the tears were not normal...but tears of blood. She thought back on the time she was first made Raikage,she was finally called to the office by her father. It made her so happy she couldn’t help but be joyous to finally speak to her father.”We’re family after all”was the words of her father that almost brought tears to her eyes,all the pain over the years all the suffering she went through,she was still called family. The tears continued to stream down her face as she closed her eyes,she did everything to make her father proud even now that was all she cared about it was nothing else more important than that.

The darkness will finally over take the young woman’s body as it will send her under like a heavy ocean crashing down onto her.”Father it will truly be a honor to work beside you”her own voice echoed through her mind. She was right it was truly a honor,she loved her father more than anything. Nothing else mattered to her but her father’s love now she sink in this pit of darkness alone. Her hand will reach oit as images of her father,her family and her friends begun to show up before her eyes. But she couldn’t reach them,she suppose this was the end of the line. As her body fell deeper and deeper into the darkness hands sudden was felt on her back as if to help push her out.

Not yet..”said the voice of Minatsuki as with a simple push she gave Misaki the final surge she needed. Lifting her younger sister above the ocean of darkness. Misaki eyes will open as everything was so blurry her Kenseigan had lost it’s light sudden the body of Misaki erupted into a sudden light. As the sudden light will vanish,Misaki appearance had changed as her whole new look was something different”This is Sitri...The final form,of a demon”said Minatsuki as she appears before her little sister placing a hand on her head”You grew up,you grew to be something me and father couldn’t so use this new power to follow your ideals,and make me proud”she says with a smile.

Misaki has much longer and scruffier hair, jutting outwards in many spiky, rounded tufts, with even her signature tied strand becoming longer. Her torso and part of her lower body are covered by a revealing dark overcoat with light edges, which is torn in its lower part, and which reveals a fair amount of her cleavage, being left open on the front and having the parts covering Misaki's chest linked to a high, wide collar. The coat comes with notably squared short sleeves, with their outer parts extending on her arms in a spiky protrusion, vaguely reminiscent of pauldrons due to their sharp shape. The open coat is circled and secured to Misaki's abdomen by a light belt passing just below her breasts, closed by a simple buckle, while a similar though mildly larger belt circling her waist holds up a light garment, covering the back and side parts of her coat. Hanging from her shoulders is a large dark cape, possessing torn lower edges not unlike her coat. Armor plating goes up from Misaki's neck, forming three spikes on her chin and extending to cover her ears, flanking her face, with two large, armored horn-like protrusions jutting outwards at its sides. Misaki's forearms sport armored gauntlets almost identical to those she wears in her standard Akuma form. Her legs appear to become covered in large, dark tattoos, resembling the shape of thigh-high boots; such markings might as well be motifs present on a pair of long, skin-tight pants, given the similar appearance of the signs hiding Misaki's groin from sight. The most distinctive element of this already peculiar transformation, however, are her feet: these are completely obscured from sight, and her calves instead end in a sea of sharp flames, enveloping the ground in the immediate area around Misaki.

As her mind will return to reality looking around for a bit,and then down at herself she was in her normal clothing. It was as time had sat still for her,at that moment cause the talk of Shinobi had just begun,her eyes was a bit blurry. She could hardly make out what was outside beside the rain stain of blood was shown on her face,she remained silent as she stood their. Her mind racing trying to figure out what was going on. She let her uncle continue to explain making sure people didn’t notice her situation at the time as her eyes was close for the time being. Because when she opened them she could hardly see a thing,it was as if the darkness took every light...her sight was one of those lights.

You're…...right,the world needed a savior”was all she could muster at the time as she dare not to turn her head towards them not yet. She will let Yaju speak if he must as the events took place her eyes seem to be gone as they were blurry it was like she was losing her sight right here and now. She listened to the finally part,she now had Konoha history and fire nation information on her desk this was perfect for her to find out what was the purpose of this information.”Thank you Uncle for your cooperation,but I will look at them later,my eyes seem to have lost their light I can hardly see,so I will take a look at them later if my sight return,but I am thank for for everything you have done....”she says the pain in her voice evident, turning her head towards him the tears of blood leaving her eyes in full view…..maybe the dream wasn’t such a dream after all,her life was darkness itself…..maybe she was one of those evils her uncle spoke about…..one thing she knew,she understood his motives because she would of did the exact same thing."I think,they took your sight Misaki...."Sighs Maya as she knew their was no other reason.

Akuma Armor V3 Sitri Unlocked
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:30 pm
The recollection of the prior state of Konoha had amazed Yaju because he had not known that the greatest village in the known world had been destroyed like that. He was even considering asking the Ex-Hokage could he even take a look at the files if the information was present and indeed intact after so long. It wasn't the story that had him so interested in the past, it was the fact that both Kumogakure and Konohagakure had both been at bad terms, but this one man had changed all of that. If that was the power he was capable of wielding to bring that nation from the fires and into the skies....what could he achieve if he trained himself to those heights.

After Viper had finished explaining, Yaju would nod his head slowly before speaking," So you took the necessary precautions to make sure that this world wouldn't fall into chaos...that was the reason for the Act," in a nut shell the plan had actually made sense to him in the fact that in order to promote peace there must be a force present to actively force it at first then gently nurture it to others, just like taking care of a child.

However when it came down to Viper answering his question, Yaju had became not only as silent as the wind but his body had momentarily stiffened from the logic that the man had given him. It made him see the way he lived as a tool for fighting and destruction, but he also had the ability to make a difference in many things. The rain helped muffle his thoughts as his eyes began to look left and right in thought until the end where a small sigh escaped his lips as if his world had been shattered and rebuilt after hearing the question that had been brewing in the recesses of his mind for months. Turning to the Uchiha he would smile and nod," Thank you for your answer Viper..," stopping as if something had literally disturbed him.

Before Misaki had turned around, Yaju could smell it....the scent of blood and as she came into full view and spoke he quickly went to her side to assist her in anyway he could. His left hand slowly wiped the blood from her face as he continued to observe her before turning to Viper," Is there a way for you to help her?," concern filled his voice as he remained by her side like the loyal ninja he was. The day had went from a plethora of information to something he wished had gone a different way....his master was now blind.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:14 pm
The man hears her words, and her offering to help, the man stopping his words a soft chuckle is made through out all the chaos, a smile forming lightly upon his lips. "Of coarse you can help, we're family after all, I was hoping you would still be by my side." Following these words he proceeds to speak the aforementioned, near the end however he too smells the blood in the air, Yaju rushes to his nieces side, his senses more attune than his it seems as when she turns to him he can see the blood streaming from her eyes, what could of caused this, how long has she been suffering? The mans form shifts location, his full speed shown as his eyes take on the eternal state, his sole focus being on Misaki. "I'm gonna test her Tenketsu and optical nerves, I'll be able to find out more, I might have to do surgery on her if worse comes to worse.." During the mans words his right hand moves forward, his index finger and thumb lightly pinching her chin with the side of his fingers as he tilts her head up, his eyes looking directly into hers. "Misaki I need you to stay still, stay calm, and focus on my eyes, I need to see something." Following his words his chakra begins to pulse within him, if observed chakra is flowing directly to his eyes, and then outwards. The Tsukuyomi is preformed, his chakra forcing itself through her eyes and through her tenketsu, if allowed he has his chakra saturate the surrounding area, testing each and every nerve, and chakra vein. He can't recognize any illness, but her eye sight is fading fast, he will have to act quickly. "Yaju I have to take her for surgery, if you want to tag along then keep hold of her." The man says, his tone urgent and stern, if he does all three of them are enveloped in crimson, their forms relocated to a stone room, the girl repositioned to lay upon a slab table, both men now on each side of her. With but a casual thought Viper has chairs with black and red designs form along the walls for the man, his attention on Misaki still as he still keeps his eyes locked upon her, his own chakra, no, more his essence flows into her, the will of a god causing a soft glow of her body, his energy going to her eyes, still feeling for the afflicted areas he forces her eyes to darken, her sight being removed and the girl put to sleep for a moment, the bad sections of her eyes being removed, now floating in the air above them, new sections growing in their place, fixing the gaps made present, her sight gifted once more as he makes her awake once more. His chakra still flowing through her, he feels her afflicted areas are no more, his chakra slowly fading as he steps back. "How is your vision now Misaki?" There is no doubt many questions for them to ask, the window on the side of the room showing the realm of Asgard, the black and crimson sun illuminating the lands and the room, alongside black fire torches, the land scape being barren twisted lands, the position of the window however shows them to be quite high up, wisps of clouds seen as well parallel with them, distant sights of Asgard able to be seen if they are looked for, the forest of torment most notably.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:52 pm
The world was a very dark place no matter how you viewed it,it was either you were on one side or another. But the world never stopped progressing sometimes when we think were doing what was right can be wrong and just make the world become worse than it already was. Misaki being a young kage really learned everything if it was simply becoming strong to impress her father or mother her village like a newborn baby. It was her view,her new shinobi way,to bring Kumogakure back to it once was. But who could she honestly trust now knowing her father was one one of the many to challenge her Uncles power,was it his greed? His hunger for power? What made him even side with people like that,It was unforgivable……

But her mind will snap back to reality as those words were heard...those same words her father said before he left. Her heart begun to race as the blood ran down her cheeks hitting the floor. The blood mixing with her tears as her head will look towards the ground.”Those words……”she thought it was like her was in her mind. She couldn’t belive those words left his lips,a family who she hardly knew already accepted her,her emotions was obviously high because of this as she had turned to face her uncle. Before she could fully turn around,she felt the soft touch of Yaju wiping away the blood tears from her face.

Her heart raced even more,why was he so concerned? she kept him for nothing but a tool to do her bidding. Maybe their was even powers and emotions she didn’t even understand,the voice of Yaju being heard first and foremost as it was filled of concern,it was as if her body was being heated from inside out. Her mind not even able to hear her ownself think it was trying to process the care that was shown right hear,the rain continued to come down like the tears of god himself. It didn’t take long as the words were simply becoming very faded as if they were starting to not exist.

Her chin will suddenly be lifted as the once blue eyes were dark like a voided absence,the color was gone the center completely black only the edge of her pupil holding on to the blue of her eyes. She could not make out a face that she was looking at but just bright red eyes focusing in her depths like it was looking in the core of her being. As she heard her name and the mumbled of words she will feel a sudden rush take over her as the chakra of her Uncle had enter her body through eye contact. The chakra coursing through her body like a virus as if it was fully trying to control her. The Tsukiyomi was a success,the eyes of Misaki had faded just a bit showing the influence of the ultimate genjutsu being performed.

Her body was unable to move it was like she was be sustained and paralyze,was this truly the power of those bright red eyes that seem to carry as much darkness as her?..maybe she wasn’t alone after all. Suddenly her body will be whisked away instantly leaving the room as she never was there. Reappearing her body laid out on a stone table as if it was her casket as she laid there her back flat against it still in the trance she was put in her eyes still faded with no type of color as it was like she was in a state of pure paralyzation. Then suddenly the last light,that last light of hope was gone as nothing but darkness was seen as her vision was no more. Than with a swift command from her Uncle she was force asleep her eyes remaining opening but everything else falling limp and into a state of sleep.

It was a process many will not enjoy seeing which is why,Misaki was lucky she was fast asleep and don't feel her eye balls plucked out her eyes like a jedi trick. It didn’t take long for those eyes to be replaced as they were right away. The excess foreign chakra leaving her body as she will slowly begin to open her eyes her vision being a bit blurry at first as she looked towards a ceiling that she wasn’t quite sure about,it wasn’t her office ceiling. Rising to a sitting up position her leg bent to the point her knee was at her chest as the other remained stretched on the stone. Hearing her Uncle words as her eyes became clear she was able to see for a bit.”Yeah…..but how….”she was prepared to question as she looked around the room.

Image after image filling her head of her shinobi dying in front of her and she was covered in his guts and blood. It was in this place that she changed and here she was again,her eyes widen as she looked around the event just repeating itself within her head.”This is where…..you killed Tee……”she murmurs as she was activating her Kenseigan but her shock wouldn’t let her now her blue eyes looked up at her uncle”Why bring me back to this nightmare...of all places?”she murmurs once more her voice cracking as she shivered in pure sorrow tears filling her eyes as they begun to stream down.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:59 am
Yaju watched as Viper did something to her eyes originally to test and see the cause of her blindness or maybe he was seeing how bad it was, either way it would be shown that he cared nothing about nothing else but her health and safety. Whatever Viper had did helped him to determine the best route in which to help her, which even he was still skeptical about, but as he took Misaki's hand into his own he would nod," I am coming with you...a ninja must stand beside their leader no matter what...besides she'd do the same for me," smiling he would hold on as the three of them were teleported to a new location.

Yaju had remained by her side as Viper began to go to work on her eyes, his own floating upwards to see the remains of her old ones simply floating there and new ones being grown in. After the surgery Yaju would actually take the time to look around the area that had no encompassed him which to his surprised house a black and red sun," Where....are we," the words flowed from his mouth slowly as he continued to look around in awe before returning his gaze to Viper and Misaki.

For a moment he would continue to hold her hand somehow he had felt a disturbing chill going up his spine, but he would remain stable just in case he was needed. Looking back to Misaki he would see the tears once again streaming down her face, the only thing he could think of to console her was to wrap his arm around her to show that he was still here for her. Through all of this he had no further inquires but internally he had something that he wanted to propose to the both of them," I..have a request. This may seem a bit stupid or even crazy...but," he paused for a moment to take a deep breathe," I want Misaki to have my eyes...," he would stop for a moment to let them both take in what he said but if any of them had actually asked why he made a request of this magnitude he would smile," She has been my master for as long as i can remember and has done everything in her power for me...its time i repaid the debt, besides i know that i am not going to be in the world forever and its about time i start giving back," his eyes slowly wandered up Misaki whom he only smiled to. He held her with such regard and only wanted the best for her so he would gladly give up anything to make sure she remained strong.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:46 pm
The surgery was a success, he carefully preforms every action as he watches he sit up. His gaze looking upon her with a bit of remorse as the tears start streaming, he words perceived. He sighs out lightly, his words coming off jokingly afterwards with a slight chuckle hoping to calm her a bit. He didn't die, if ya remember I remade him and sent him home.." He stands up straight, his arms crossing over his chest as he walks towards the window, looking out it. "There was nowhere else I could take you that would allow me to do what I did....This is my home, a world I inherited during my lifetime, you're safe here so don't worry, so long as I will it, you're safe." His gaze is looking towards the forests in the distance, his eternal sharingan reflecting the lights of the sun making it seem to glow. He hears Yaju's words, not turning around or showing any real reaction. "Her vision is just fine, she will just need a bit to recover. Why would you give up the bloodline of the Hyuuga so willingly, and what do you plan on doing about a replacement?" The man asks, there are more behind his words, he is wanting to figure out his character, his alliance to the Raikage surpassing that of his love for the clan, he should know how important it is to preserve the bloodline being one of pure blood. The man at this point is relaxing, he will answer any questions they have, but he is mostly letting his niece recover.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:15 pm
Misaki remained focused on her uncle as she was showing truly how she felt about this place,It was something that forced her to change it was something she regretted ever happening. She was powerless to stop it even as a Kage she didn’t have the power to protect him at that time. She was weak unable to protect the village and people she cared so much about at the time,even to weak to protect her own flesh and blood. Tears continued to stream from her eyes as the tears hit the slab of stone she was sitting on it was her sin maybe? or was it to just torture her? she didn’t understand it or even tried.

She listened to her uncle his words pinching at a nerve and how casual he sounded about doing such a act”I guess i’m safe here....”she says with a sharp tone in her voice. Her eyes looking down at the rock it was as if she was in deep thought processing his reply,her fist balling up as her teeth will slightly grind against one another. She felt as she was about to explode . As soon as she was about to speak she felt the sudden embrace of Yaju her mind becoming blank,forgetting what she was about to say. Her ears will perk a bit as she heard Yaju speak before she said her piece to him and probably try hitting her poor uncle as hard as she could.

Her eyes will widen at the sudden request,she had no idea what he was planning or even was he actually thinking about this. She couldn’t help but turn her head towards Yaju”Why would you sacrifice your power as a bloodline tool?”she asked bewildered by this sudden request was he actually serious. Upon hearing the reply to her question she thought back on before she was Raikage,Yaju was a genin at the time. She had him released from the prison as a personal guard since her father wasn’t around most of the time. Closing her eyes,she sighs knowing Yaju grew since that time.

She look towards her uncle who replied to Yaju,his reply even shocked her for starters. But she wanted to know that answer to,will he try to fight blind? even a wolf need his sight. At the time she remained silent,wondering why will Yaju do such a thing ever...she looked towards her uncle than back at Yaju awaiting his reply.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:19 pm
For a moment Yaju would remain in silence as he listened to the words of Viper, his question of why he would give up his own doujutsu to Misaki wasn't that hard of a question to answer, but even at the current moment he would still be granting them with a smile as if he simply had his answer ready for them. His arm would still be around Misaki as he cleared his throat for a moment and finally began to speak," Many would think i am a fool for giving up my clan's prized doujutsu to someone when its supposed to be prized amongst us Hyuuga, but i don't care about that. I appreciate my clan and its heritage throughout the generations, and these eyes have granted me rewards that i once dreamed of, but at the same time...i have seen so much darkness through these eyes...the blood of my past still stains me and so does the mistakes of my present, but," he would pause for a moment as his lavender eyes turned to Misaki with a smile," I wouldn't mind giving my eyes to someone who can make the light in them shine so much brighter."

His eyes focused for a moment on Viper, studying his expression for a moment before speaking," There isn't much in this world left for me to care about...but the things...no the people that i do care for, i will sacrifice and give anything i have even if it is my soul to push them higher and help them. As a wolf we give our all to our alpha...our determination, our strength, our loyalty and heart and soul. I can fight well without the Byakugan due to my senses being sharper than any humans naturally....and as for a replacement that won't be hard to find," pulling out a scroll he would unravel it and unseal its contents as the body of Worr Terumi appeared in front of him. A second scroll would have been pulled out, but he would hand the scroll to Viper before speaking," These belong rightfully with you for they are of your clan...i have no need for them and do not want to infringe on your clan's traditions or honor, but the body of the man laying in front of you will supply my replacement eyes...Worr Terumi was a good man who cared for his village and his death will only serve as a new chapter in the lives of the people of today," after speaking he would fall silent by the side of Misaki, showing his resolve to help her in any way possible.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:17 am
After a few moments the man turns, his gaze not really having any emotion behind it, the man more over relaxed, not really bored, but more passive as he just lets things go to their natural flow. "Might I ask why this was brought up so suddenly?" He directs his gaze towards Misaki. "Before you even made the offer, I repaired her vision, so there is no point, unless Misaki would be ok with taking your light, and your clans power over her own." There is a moment of silence as he ponders if his niece would really do this to one of her ninja, this was his bloodline, and one of his strengths, would she really take it from him, even willingly offered, when she didn't need it?

Should the scene progress, and the man pull out the scrolls this does not bode well, his eyes take in Worr's form and narrow upon it, noting a minor village headband on the man, then the second scroll is handed to him, from his words it was most likely an Uchiha sealed within the scroll. "I hope you don't think these will go unquestioned, why do you have these, and why are one of my clansmen dead?" His eyes are now fully upon Yaju as he holds the scroll firmly in his left hand, his eyes have grown cold as he awaits this answer, did he allow Kumogakure no Sato to short of a leash that they have taken to murder so easily? The one on the floor is a ninja from a foreign land, why would he openly summon it before him without even offering a story, did he think he would grant him immunity from everything? His next words would more than likely decide his fate, and that of Kumogakure no Sato's future.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum