Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

A New Beginning(P/Yaju/IO) Empty A New Beginning(P/Yaju/IO)

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:28 pm
When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end,The goddess descends from the sky,Wings of light and dark spread afar,She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting

It was one of those days as the great Raikage remained in her chambers,her back up against the wall. Her long silver hair flowing down her back as the wind blew through the window of her chambers. The blue eyed woman body was leaning backwards as in her hand was a little brown book,it was obvious it was what her attention was on at the moment their wasn’t anything else her eyes were observing but that book. “It’s the start of lovelesss,a poem about ongoing war,but those who fight still have hope of the goddess to help them,isn’t that right mother?”spoke a soft angelic voice of a young girl.

The book in Misaki hands will be closed along with her eyes as her head turned towards the open window she was next too which was on the right of her. She was in a black tanktop and black pants with a chain hanging from the pocket.”You're a smart girl Asuna”complimented Misaki as her blue eyes scanned the outside as the sun was meeting the coast as it was rising to meet the clouds.”You know Asuna,i think about a lot of things since i became Raikage,i look at this world the chaos that fills it,to think i was going to feed that chaos with my own ambition,i was controlled by my own emotion,i thought if i made others suffer it will fix things...it will make things right...but..”she stopped as her hand will touch the mark of etro on her left arm.”I was wrong….now i’m here fighting against time, all i been doing was feeding the chaos”she will conclude.

Asuna will step forward her barefeet pressing against the floor as she will walk to her mother her hand will raise as it will be placed on the Raikages shoulder.”I understand your pain mother,but you have change to change all that,you have time to become something new in the goddess eyes,you shouldn’t try giving up...not yet when you're still young,i think it’s time you took Aunt Minatsuki advice and live”murmurs Asuna as she will wrap her arms around Misaki embracing her in a hug. This,creation…..had the ability to show the affection she was scared to show,it was ironic really but she wouldn’t hover on it for long.

Were going to fix things Asuna,a new beginning starts now we will be the goddess weapon,i hope you're prepared for a long road ahead"She will smirk as she said that. Asuna will nod as they were partners now the real fun was about to begin…..it starts with the Disciplinary Squadron…all she needed now was to speak to a few people and go on and fix this wicked world.

(Got lazy)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

A New Beginning(P/Yaju/IO) Empty Re: A New Beginning(P/Yaju/IO)

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:40 am
Yaju had woken up pretty early and looked outside of the cave that he lived in and sighed for a moment rubbing the scar on his chest and chuckled seeing that a new day was upon him and for the first time in a while he would be going to his one of his best friends and master, Misaki. Walking backing into his home he would begin to slowly grab each article of clothing that he was new to wearing, a black buttoned up shirt, black pants and over the black shirt today would be the disciplinary squad haori and on his left sat his sword.

Walking out of the cave with Kodo the two of them would make their way through the village not as fast as they usually would but they would take their time to look around at the people. Now his lavender eyes would continue to look around before a fox jumped onto his head and chuckled, this fox had been wearing a kumogakure head band and had five tails. The three of them would finally arrive to Raikage's building as he sighed and walked in slowly while looking to the secretary," Hello," at first she would not recognize him until she had glanced to Kodo and nodded before waving them off.

The pitter patter of Yaju's feet could be heard as he continued to walk up the stairs and after three or so minutes of walking slowly he would appear at the top of the stairs, moving towards the door of the office and knocking on it slowly before walking in," Been awhile Lady Misaki how are you far...ing," his eyes glanced over to Asuna which he would stop and blink. For a moment he would just stand there and blink as he went from Misaki to Asuna three times before Kodo blurted out," Misa-nee chan is that your daughter she is pretty," of course Yaju would tap the boy on the head before sighing. It would seem that something had happened while he was away and this girl was the first thing he had noticed.

Taking a deep breath he would walk in fully and close the door, moving over to a nearby seat and sitting down while Kodo simply moved over to Misaki and looked her over before hugging her leg since he was still so much shorter than her. Judging from the girl she couldn't be someone related to her could she? or maybe she was someone that was close to her and she had finally decided to show her," So what was it that you needed to see me for madam, being back in the village feels a little weird to me but being back on duty feels so good," sitting the sword on his right side he would relax and listen to her words.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:48 pm
A New Beginning(P/Yaju/IO) Tumblr_mbs8e294zG1r5lp1n

The young woman back remained pressed against the wall near the window as her blue eyes glanced out towards the village known as Kumogakure. Her hair remained down as she would be in deep thought,was her path to fix everything what exactly was the Focus she was given,she didn’t understand it at all but maybe she was just over thinking things. Her arms was crossed over her chest as she closed her eyes thinking of the past events that had happened,maybe she really was losing her mind over this. Her head will turn towards Asuna as the young woman was still hugging her. Misaki hand will raise as it will be placed upon her head.”It’s been a few months since i created you,you seem to remind me of myself more and more as time go by

Raising her head up as she would look back to the outside as Asuna remained clung to her like a little child. She had to admit it was kinda cute with her acting like this but she knew her great grandmother left this technique for the Takami to use. But maybe was it possible for her to be around still...no that wasn’t possible she saw the corpse herself so it couldn’t be possible. Misaki mind was thinking hard on the subject every time she thinks it seem it get more and more foggy. Her breath was short and sweet as she will raise herself up using her body weight to stand up fully. Asuna would let go of her mother at that time,Misaki will smile at her as she place a hand flat on her waist. Her body will move as she walked forward as still in her right hand was the book she was reading out loud maybe their was a bigger picture she just didn’t see yet.

Her hand will be placed on her desk using it as a support as the papers on her desk had her thinking,it was information about the Fire Nation establishment. She remember asking Navi or rather the Hokage about this.”A way to stop war huh? between to raising nations,,,,but even your best efforts seem to unable to stop the bloodshed, isn’t that right Viper Uchiha”she murmur under her breath as she was in deep thought about this. Asuna will be sitting on a near by couch as she will be having a crystal from Kumogakure caves sharpening her blades. Her mind will snap into attention from her research as she would place a folder over the paperwork fast as possible as she looked up from her work as she heard the knock and entering of Yaju Hayate.

Her eyes would look at the man as he had entered asking her a question then stopped?..Her eyebrow will raise as the shinobi of her’s blinked and went from the two girls in the room.”You must really be new to the girl company thing here? you're acting like a academy student and his first crush”a soft chuckle left her lips as she said that. Asuna head will lift up from her doing her work on her swords. Not a single word will leave her mouth as she turned her attention back to her blades,rubbing them with the crystal ore. Her legs will be crossed as the twin Rapiers rested on her lap for comfort.

Misaki will chuckle slightly as she heard Kodo blurt out about Asuna being her daughter”Well i will not deny her,not being my daughter so you can say she is if you want it simply put”she stated. Her hands would put put flat on the desk as she lift herself up bringing herself to sit on the desk as a way so she doesn’t have to stand up all the time. She will have one of her hanging legs hugged by Kodo as she would pet his head,Asuna of course glaring towards the boy for touching her mother. Misaki head would turn to Asuna giving her a smile as a way to keep her reassured.

Her ears will peak as she heard Yaju voice ask her what she  needed from him”You been around the village a long time,even in this world longer than i have..”she will pause before crossing her arms over her chest.”I need you to tell me everything you know about the Fire Nation Order,as much as possible...This world is only getting worse rather than better”she will finish off as she didn’t beat around the bush,she needed this information….if she couldn’t get the full detail here she would have to visit the source. She will have her thumb nail between her teeth as she herself was in deep thought.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:33 pm
Yaju would look at Misaki with a half assed smile or rather a half assed grin as he chuckled and continued to moving towards the chair," It's not that i am new to the whole girl company as you would call it. It is more along the lines of i didn't know you had a daughter," looking over to Asuna he would tilt his head for a moment and smile," So what would your name be madam," if she didn't answer him however he would shrug and sit down in the chair to get a little relaxed as he awaited her to speak further. He noticed that Asuna was sharpening her blades with something that could only be found in the mountain but that specific crystal was supposed to be rare and highly valuable for its multiple uses.

Kodo on the other hand would continue to hug Misaki before backing off and looking up to Asuna," Hello i am Kodomorashi but you can call me Kodo for short its nice to meet you," smiling up to her he would return to his position beside Yaju as he looked up to his father and beamed that bright smile before sitting down beside the chair and falling silent. It would seem his assumption was correct about Asuna being her daughter although how she was created would be the number one question but he would not press the issue any longer as it would probably be something he did not need to know.

Now the real questions were being asked as he raised a brow for a moment and nodded to Misaki for a moment," I wouldn't say i have been in the village longer than you due to me being in the prison for most of my teenage years, but as far as age goes then yes i have...what brought this along," soon his question would be answered as he smiled and sat up straight in his chair before clearing his throat. Before speaking he would look over to her and smile for a moment," The Fire Nation Order was first brought about probably a couple of years ago or maybe even further than that," getting up he would stretch before continuing.

" After that as you know most of the major villages became allies with Konoha, your father being the one to establish this relationship with him or so i assume since Lord Kurisu has been the only Raikage with such a long rule at the current moment, and Suna being another one to join the alliance. As for the others i do not know as much...i essentially dug really deep into finding something on this but as an ANBU i can only find so much. Although you should ask Lord Raikage or maybe a travel is in order," shrugging he would give her his mini report before falling silent and waiting for her to respond.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:27 pm
A New Beginning(P/Yaju/IO) Tumblr_mbs8e294zG1r5lp1n

Misaki arms remained crossed over her chest as she thought on the many scenarios she could take to get the information she needed. It was new to her to have to think of something so much and not get a result fast as possible. Maybe she was digging deeper than she needed too,or maybe she will find something out about this whole fire nation thing and finally push forward with the knowledge she knows. As she was deep in thought,it didn’t mind her that Asuna was being asked a question. Asuna will look up at her mother before looking back at the man her eyes open as they met his.”I was taught my manners by my mother but isn’t it wise to introduce yourself before you ask one for their name?”she will pause for a second before returning to her blade”...Asuna Takami is my name”she will finally say after a long pause and a slight cough.

It wouldn’t be long after that,Kodo had released her leg her attention would look down as she felt the extra weight lift off her leg. This caused the blue eye woman to snap back into reality as she was in her own world thinking of all possible solutions to this worlds ongoing problems. Asuna would continue to be sharpening her blade as her mother remained thinking about everything. The girl eyes will look up from her blade as she listen to the boy speak to her the grip on her Rapier tighten as she will nod softly. Looking towards her mother and then returning to the sharpening of her blades as they were her main weapon.

Misaki arms remained crossed over her chest as she thought for a second maybe she asked to much ,too quickly. But it was eating at her ,it seem even with the Fire Nation Order in tact the world still succumbed to chaos there was nothing to stop it. Was the world under this banner long? what exactly was the propose of this? these questions ran through her head as if it was a wild fire.”Father what was the true purpose of this Fire Nation..it seem more of a illusion of the peace that existed for a short time but people still died,so their got to be more to this. more than they are willing to share what exactly are you thinking when you made this Uncle

She will listen and so will Asuna who had stopped doing what she was doing to pay attention to her mother’s conversation knowing it was part of her plan. Asuna eyes would turn to her mother before going back to Yaju as he had paused shortly after answering. Misaki lips will part as she decided to answer the man before her”We live in a world built on chaos,.blood of others,All i want to know what was the point of a Order if blood continued to be shed? Isn’t it suppose to protect those within it? These questions run through my head constantly”she will pause before resuming”Is their really a Salvation someone can aim for?”she will leave the question in the air.

She let him continue to explain to her what he know about it and that her files didn’t,a Order that was placed years ago was it really that serious?,she couldn’t help but ask herself.”So your telling me this Fire Nation Order was built years ago for what purpose?”even if she already knew she wanted to hear it from Yaju point of view. Did he read the same she did? or did he figure something out that she couldn’t? Her mind was everything but at ease at the moment. Asuna will stand up as she will walk to her mother placing a hand on her shoulder and nodding reassuring her things will be alright.

She listened more as the knowledge of the Fire Nation Order filled her head she listened to each and every detail down to the simplest words used. Her arms remained hooked under her chest as the front of her body was facing towards the window in front of her as she relaxed having her daughter near made her smile slightly.”So a major alliance is what this was? but what was it purpose...it seem more like Konoha trying to hold the power of god to me,but i hope that’s not the case..even if it’s not in order now i want to know more about this”She paused”Your probably right we may have to travel again most likely to the source..”she will breath softly”...Konoha

Maybe the one’s who initiated the Order can tell us of it’s purpose”she will look down to her hand with the black dot on it”Navi...hopefully you had nothing to do with this

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:34 am
Asuna had a silver tongue just like her mother but with a more refined tone in a sense would made him chuckle slightly as he bowed and corrected himself," You are correct on that statement and your mother has taught you well. My name is Yaju Hayate and i am one of your mother's trusted ninja's and friends...it is a pleasure to meet you," smiling he would have went on to his normal position on the wall as he went on to explain the situation which he was called in for. This wasn't a normal visit like before and more to the point the air in the room was more serious than it had ever been even during his earlier years as a chuunin coming in here.

Her words like usual sounded like sweet poetry and in a sense it was like the truth being put into words for all to hear. Sighing for a moment he would pull out a kunai from out of his sleeves before playing with it slowly," this world has always been bathed in chaos and evil, it can never be truly erased but it can be suppressed and like the past generations it has been battled over and over leaving a scar on the world today. Although to your question i will raise you this; What is salvation to you Misaki? Is it an object you can physically touch or is it a place we all hope to reach and live in," he would stop twirling the kunai long enough to look up to her where he would turn his head back down and return to twirling it.

Upon her second question he would smile hoping she would ask that question in which he would stop his movements and smirk," The ratification and unification of the shinobi nations, naturally you think this would be an easy task and according to some it was. However there are villages who aren't so compliant of the whole ordeal so you know where that leads to correct," Kodo however would sit there and look up to his father whom he had thought was just rambling but his words held a deeper meaning when one looked deeper into them.

A brief chuckle would com from Yaju's mouth as he stopped twirling the kunai in his hand and pointed it at Misaki but not in a threatening way," Misaki picture it like this...in a jail like environment you have your fresh meat, your big dogs and your various other criminal's. Each one is ruled by a different on with one person over all of them- the warden. This warden is in charge to make sure that the balance of power isn't shifted and if need be he can assert his dominance if necessary. Now what does this have to do with the current situation? Well think of the land of fire as our warden and the villages as the different powers of the prison...the warden if needed will step in when needed but we are really just doing whatever we want until we piss off the big man," the kunai would dangle on his finger as he went back to leaning onto the wall.

When she had mentioned going to Konoha however to find their answers he would nod," Where else would we get the answers to our questions and then some? I am ready whenever you are in the event that we actually go," smiling he was actually looking forward to heading to a new village for once to actually pursue some truth.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:27 pm

A New Beginning(P/Yaju/IO) Mirajane_use_Demon_Halphas_again

Misaki hand gripped her arm as her eyes looked toward the ground her sitting position was stiff as a statue. Her mind filled of nothing but questions,she was being engulfed by her own will of justice as it was like a starving child. Her form was ever silent as her mind was going deeper in her mind than she thought. She was remembering a memory from when she was younger it was obvious she wasn’t one to fit in as she was different a spoiled princess she was called. She was thinking of her mother one who fought for what was good and stayed with her course,she lived a life full of justice and righteousness she was a Hero,But why did she have to disappear? why do it seem everyone close to her vanish without a trace? Misaki mind was flaring with these nonstop questions hoping to get a answer.

Her mother face appeared in her mind as she was thinking as it was a process because her mind was everywhere,”Misaki?”questioned the voice of her mother. Misaki eyes would widen as her head will lift up as just a few meters stood her mother. Tears begun to swell in the young princess eyes as she wouldn’t help but move to hug her mother. As the tears streamed from the young girl eyes she couldn’t help but bury her head into the chest of the woman as she screamed as the tears of years had finally been released.Patting Misaki back,as Claire had embraced her daughter in her arms smiling down at her.

You grew up to be so beautiful Misaki...you and Minatsuki,both of you grew up to be wonderful young woman”Claire will speak as she ran her fingertips through the white hair of Misaki’s keeping her crying daughter in her arms.”I seen what you been through..and feel the pain you felt,but you are my legacy...so i want you to continue to grow and understand that no matter what darkness you face,that your light will be known  to break through the darkness and continue forward”Claire will smile down at Misaki who was still crying,raising her chin up and using her thumb to wipe away the tears she smiled at her.

I feel i will be joining you soon Mother……”Misaki will murmur as she looked at her mother who smile never faded.”No you won’t be cause i’m leaving you with my Akuma form….using the last of my power,this way i am always with you no matter what…”Claire will respond as she place a hand on her chest as a bright light is released as if her soul was being extracted from her body as her hand moved right of her chest having a blue orb in her hand.”This is the Demon form Halphas..the second form of Akuma and it was only mine but now im giving you this power Misaki”Claire said. Misaki eyes look at the orb as her hand would reach out as she would place her hand on the orb as the warm course through her body from it.

infinite in mystery is the gift of the Goddess…..”Claire will begin but smile as her daughter open up her mouth.”We seek it thus, and take to the sky Ripples form on the water's surface The wandering soul knows no rest”Misaki will finish as her mother will slowly fade away as the soul of Halphas enter her body she will smile to herself as she will be standing their in the room of darkness”I’ll continue fighting mother just to show you i got what it takes”She will state as her chakra begun to flare showing the demons she possess it was almost that time for the world to have a change.

She will come back to reality as the salvation question was answered by Asuna”Salvation can be many things in this world,it can be to be reunited with our friends,family or comrades,but it can also be to be in a world where violence knows no rest,you are trying to put a label on something that you can’t label mister Hayate,My salvation is to be on my mother’s side till the day i die,but my mother’s is a world of peace where no more blood should be shed,what eaxactly is yours?”Asuna will finish. Misaki had her arm crossed as she listened to her daughters words they had meaning more than most people would of thought it made her proud to have Asuna as a partner and that she was her salvation.

Misaki body remained on the desk as she will sigh as she listen to Yaju talk as if he was part of this whole Fire Nation Order thing.”Yeah complete annihilation…..that’s what it leads you become a enemy of the Nations for not wanting to comply to their rule but instead defy it,so it issue for that one’s who defied the order as examples to what happens to those who do..the old bait and switch”Misaki will say as her arms remained crossed over her chest. Her eyes would be closed as she begun thinking”So it is obvious people died because of this order

Her head will turn slightly as she look towards Yaju who started to point a kunai at her and explain to her the situation in prison terms. She will sigh as that made it even worse in her opinion,she would look out the window for the time being turning her head away from Yaju.”So this Fire Nation Order was a mere prison for the other nations,if you stepped out of line you were annihilated,how do you try to build peace with more violence it’s not possible,this still make me think this nation was built to put one nation on top and make sure all the other nations follow like dogs and don't overcome their power,is this what freedom and peace mean to them….”She will open her eyes more”..to be on a god damn leash!”she will finish.

Raising up from her desk she will walk to the window as her hand will move and be placed on her waist as she will think of her mother’s gift. Rising her left hand to touch the center of her chest she had to get to the reason behind all this,it seem their was still some stuff unanswered and there was one person who could answer all of her questions the Fire Lord himself….Viper Uchiha.

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:51 pm
Yaju chuckled slightly as he looked over to Asuna and smiled not because of her worse but how studious or rather intelligent she was for a kid of her caliber. His lavender eyes would look onto her for a moment as she explained what salvation was to her and his eyes moved towards Misaki before nodding for a moment. The spotlight soon came back to him as he was asked what was his representation or version of salvation in which he would only sigh and shrug," All i have known is violence, fighting, death...asking someone like me what is salvation isn't an easy question to answer. If i could give a straightforward answer now it would be atonement and retribution for my past, but in all honesty its just to serve your mother and hope that's a start," his eyes went to his son as he ruffled his hair and smiled," That's why this little guy is here...in a sense he is my salvation to have someone to keep me in order when no one else is here...or when everyone else abandons me but i have people like your mother who keep this wolf in a pack that wants him," chuckling slightly he would retain any form of emotion only show a forced smile that even pained him.

Yaju blinked for a moment as he retracted his previous statement and looked towards Misaki," You know me better than my mother Misaki and my philosophy and outlook on things would be different from yours...but when looking at this situation and the many dilemmas of this world and the last there has always been someone trying to make peace through force," he would hold up one finger to show he wasn't done," but there is always one person who wants to make peace through ways that no one else would ever see," he could never see a peaceful solution in some cases but in the mean time he would try to understand and see what was going on in her mind.

Yaju sighed for a moment knowing that his example wouldn't make sense to her but it was worth a try as he began to look towards her for a moment," I figured you would not understand my example but here's essentially what i mean. I cannot really find a way to explain to you what exactly i meant by my example, but," he would pause for the moment and look out the window," In a sense we are still the prisoners because of one aspect..even as a Kage there are still beings over us and things we cannot perceive, but if you want the real answers the only one who has them lies at the top of it all," in his own mind however he wanted to ask this all powerful man one question- What was the real purpose of Shinobi in this world.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Fri May 09, 2014 8:36 pm

A New Beginning(P/Yaju/IO) QQKiho2

Soft tapping sounds can be heard from the outside, more prominent near the window where the girl stands.  To one gazing outwards it would look to be simply a mountain storm, but to someone with greater skill it would be revealed to be much more.  Their words about the Fire Nation and it's lord seeming to bring this about, the darkening clouds coming from outside the village, within the rain that sprinkling within her chambers chakra can be felt.  Raindrops upon the skin bring much more than shivers for they hold the power of god, the chakra residing in one drop of rain far surpassing those within the room, to one with chakra sensory it would seem as if their was an ocean outside, and over top the village, the air cold from the rain, and the overwhelming power it heralds.

"If one is to speak ill of the gods, they should be prepared for when they descend from the heavens."

The storm within it brings large amounts of lightning that shoot through the sky, but the epicenter seems to be within the mountains.  It lasts for a good ten minutes before the power can be felt dropping, the rain slowing but has begun to effect the surrounding clouds to still cause a storm to form, but this one however not having the gods chakra within it, the blanket of chakra seeming to lift from the village, this more than likely causes the attention of those within the room to shift, even become alert due to the events that occurred.  It would however be caused simply by the small bout that Viper Uchiha had with a young ninja of Kumogakure no Sato, no hostile intentions were meant, but perhaps he might have to answer for it, no matter.  Within Kumogakure no Sato the rains continue to fall, the man entering the village once more, but by an internal road that leads to the mountains, his form was dried before entering the village but alas the storm is still lingering in the village, the man stopping at the edge of the storm, just before he gets to the rain, truly a spectacle honestly to physically be at the edge of a storm.  The man sighs outwards, his eyes closing for a moment, his legs regrettably carrying him forward into the storm, he forgot his attire for travel in case of rain but regardless, in a way he enjoyed how unpredictable the world was, it was something that gave him an odd happiness, Asgard was to controlled, he was the reason for the sun and the rain, everything that occurred in the realm was his design, thus life has no surprises, so even small ones like a storm make the man happy to be outside his realm.

The man enters the village, his sandals making soft splashes on the slightly flooded ground as he looks around, his clothes wet but it doesn't bother him, his arms crossing over his chest as he walks throughout the village, the man smiling at this point over how well it looks under the girls rule, it wouldn't be a stretch to say it looks even better than when Kurisu ran what occured in the village by himself, perhaps she got this Kage job down pat quicker than he thought, but of coarse it has been some time since he seen his niece, and how she popped into Konohagakure no Sato without warning through her transport unit, thus alerting all of Konohagakure no Sato.  Amidst the rain however, a steam lingers, this attracting the mans attention to a dango shop that just made up a fresh batch.  The aroma conjures the mans senses as he inhales, his form going towards it, Viper ordering the entire batch, a total of fifteen dango sticks being put upon a disposable plate which the man pays for.  His left hand grips the plate with his thumb and pointer finger, whilst his right hand curves towards it only to grab one of the sticks between his thumb and index finger, bringing it to his mouth only to bite on to the dumpling at the edge of the stick, tearing it off and chewing it as he begins making his way towards the Raikage office.

The man when leaving the shop however leans forward, holding the plate by his stomach to keep the food dry as he journeys through the rain.  The two within the room if by this time they have started their sensory would detect the same great presence that blanketed the village approaching, although this time it is condensed on one spot that they can only assume is the creator of such a jutsu.  The man knocking upon the door twice with the back of his right hand before putting the dango stick between his teeth, the man opening the door and walking into the administration building, his form looking the farthest from divine, soaked from head to toe with his hair pressed against his back, a plate of dango in his hand, and a dango stick between his teeth.  The man looking towards the receptionist mumbles something with the stick in his mouth, more than likely he gets a confused look only to sigh outwards and pull the stick from his mouth after he closes the door. "Is Misaki in?"  He questions, looking around the room and wondering which way the office is, Kumogakure no Sato surely had a different set up that Konohagakure no Sato.  Should any of the people from the chambers come down to see what is going on, or if Viper sees Misaki first he extends the plate as an offer.  "Dango?"  Finishing his words he would put the stick back in his mouth, biting off the second dumpling, his coal black eyes looking towards them if they approached, a light smile on his lips.

Last edited by Viper Uchiha on Fri May 29, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Sun May 25, 2014 2:55 am

There was enough chaos running through the young kages head as she couldn’t help but cross her arms over her chest. There was a soft sigh that left her lips as her breast will be pushed upwards from the pressure being put on them. Her breath was quick and silent as she exhaled a soft white mark appearing on the window in front of her as she stayed within her frame of mind. Her arms tighten,as her hands gripped her arms as they were crossed under the young womans bust. Her white hair let down not up like it normally be,she was a beautiful offspring of a serial killer. As she would remain silent for the time being as she was not one to question or interuppt others conversation she just looked out towards the village below. Those blue shades of eyes she had will be glancing through the window her mind partially not present at the time obviously.

Asuna who was sitting on the nearby couch,had her legs cross one over the other as she listened to Yaju. Her mind was more advanced then this boy could understand,her hand reached up pushing strands of her orange hair behind her ear. The weapons that were in her hands rested in the depths of her lap as she simply closed her eyes gathering all the information she could about this character. Her lips will slowly part as she will turn towards her mother with a slight movement to the side with her head.”If that’s all you know..how can you truly know what salvation is,It could be anything you set your sights on and my mother could only be a simple phase to make you feel better about yourself”she spoke bluntly not holding a word back.

But tell me,If she is the start when will the end arrive? or will it never arrive? you must ask yourself these questions,Even my mother have hard times facing this world she lost everything that meant something to her”she continues pausing to let a soft sigh leave her lips.”She lost her mother,her father disappeared...her only sibling murdered,each phase she had to go through alone with no support”she says turning her head back towards Yaju.”So how could she be a salvation when half the time she can’t even save herself,the once child had grown from her hardships so what do you…”Asuna prepared to finish but was suddenly cut off.

Shut it Asuna!”yelled a furious Misaki as her head slightly turned nothing but anger filled those sapphire eyes of her’s. Asuna will look down towards her legs closing her mouth not daring to finish her words as they were most definitely proving a point,how could anyone understand Misaki truly? that was the main question.”Don’t mind my child words Yaju,she just goes through her phases at times”she apologized. Her arms remaining crossed under her bust as they were quite big for her age but it was all because of those pills she took to age,but she didn’t mind it one bit. Her head still facing the window as it had turned back to that position from talking to Asuna,her eyes will close as she listened to Yaju finally answer her,

People have different views...some time it’s better to just listen rather then try to judge others,but sometimes even others ideals can be harming to those around you so tell me could you actually believe for could bring peace?”she stated simply not really looking at the man in her office. Her grip will get tighter as the sudden dark cloud arisen from nowhere was this truly a bad omen. Her senses alone picking up a chakra signature from this rain a low growl leaving her lips,who was interrupting them now. “Did you feel it too?”she asked Yaju as she knew this really wasn’t normal rain at all. The chakra was massive it was like a sudden ocean was summoned on top of them it was just that big. But the young kage was neither scared or excited for this sudden new arrival,not knowing a lot of her questions will be answered.

It didn’t take long for the sudden storm to subside as Misaki grip didn’t tighten as all that massive chakra was now pinpointed to one place.”It’s him…”she murmurs as her teeth grind together her eyes showing nothing but dismay as the rage of her’s was slowly becoming unstable. She could never forget that chakra,not ever since the events in Konoha. Turning her body she will simply not say another words,exiting the room was all that was seen. Her feet leading towards the location of this massive chakra her mind be wrapped around everything they spoke about. Her bust was obviously moving with her movements as her hands were on her sides,her shoulders was the Raikage cloak as the hat hung at her belt hoop of her pants.

It didn’t take her long to reach the destination,soon she arrived she was offered a Dangos by none other than Viper Uchiha. rising her hand to gently push the plate back she will shake her head”No thank you”she stated as her eyes will look towards the uchiha.”I’m more concerned what brought you here Uncle Viper,if anything really perks my interest that will be it”she states her frame was balanced and posture stationed as she didn't mind if Yaju followed or not it was none of her concern.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum