Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

A New Beginning(P/Yaju/IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Beginning(P/Yaju/IO)

Sun May 25, 2014 12:00 pm
Yaju reclined into his chair clasping his hands together rather lightly as he smiled and looked at the young girl," What an intuitive mind you have for one so young, but in my eyes the world has only two colors- Black and white. The white being the good, innocent and morally correct and the black is self explanatory. Whatever is in the future is not my concern nor will i worry about it until it comes, but right here right now..is important to me," although at Misaki's outburst he would stand up and walk over to her, placing his right hand onto her shoulder before smiling," its fine... i see she has your best interest and i do not mind explaining my actions and resolve to anyone," slowly he would move back as he looked onto his son who would simply stare back in a puzzled expression before looking back down at the ground.

Yaju on the other hand simply listened to Misaki as she asked a rather perplexed question which only made him wonder how deep she thought into things. She had a brilliant mind for someone of her age which amazed him to no ends. He was going to open his mouth to speak and answer her question when the enormous power washed over the village, his eyes turning to the glass as he trembled...but not out of fear. This was a power he had never felt before and he wanted to know what it was and who it belonged to. His eyes looked over his shoulder for a moment as he felt himself smiling," I felt it and i want to know who it belongs to," his body did a full 360 as he turned to Misaki and followed her closely.

His body stopped just behind her as he looked over the man standing in front of her offering Dango's to them, which he would not object and slowly reach for one," Thank you," was this really who the power was coming from earlier. Yaju made no remarks to it and simply went back to standing beside Misaki idly eating the Dango until she mentioned the name of the man standing before them. In that moment he would stop and blink quietly before thinking to himself," Where...is that name from," not knowing that in front of him stood the God of Shinobi himself, but for the moment he would sit and listen to the two of them speak to gather more information on the man in front of him.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Mon May 26, 2014 5:10 pm
The man waits in the entry area of the building for about two minutes before he is greeted by his niece, and he can assume one of her ninja rushing down the steps. He notes however that her form is more tense, as if something is bothering her, did he really come off that hostile with his accidental rainstorm? Mentally he shrugs, a small frown forming on his lips as she refuses the treat, the man however reaching for another himself, his stick being spat into the trash in a manner similar to a senbon, this small act showing how skilled he is. Biting into the first dumpling upon the stick he hears her question why he is here, hes a bit taken back and offended, the man taking a second to swallow, pulling the stick from his mouth so he can speak clearly. "What, I need a reason to visit my favorite niece?" A light smile forming upon his lips, afterwards however he shivers, the man making quite a puddle on the floor as he stands talking to the girl. "Here....hold on for just one second.." The mans form veils itself in crimson, a flash occurring for only a brief instant, his chakra flickering as if it vanished, only to resurface as the light fades. The mans garb is now fully dry, his form entering Asgard for a brief moment only to dry himself off. He rolls his neck, his hair swaying a bit with his motions as he shivers once more, his clothes even warmed to be upon him. Viper waits until anything else is said, this meeting rather awkward it seems as if he isn't wanted here, if that's the case he will just be off.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Tue May 27, 2014 3:50 pm
Misaki a young girl who life had taken many turns since her turn into power,It was actually one of the many things a girl her age never really witness. Her mind being in between her own reality and actual reality,to think she fought so hard to bring this village from the hell it was In and continues to do just that. The young girl was actually forced to grow up and fit into her new position it was the way of the people she wished to protect. Her feet against the wood floors as she stood in front of the person she needed to talk to to explain his reason to her. It was obvious the treatment of the people was extremely important to her as she stood their in front of the man who was responsible for it all. Her head will slightly turn as she will look back at Yaju who actually followed her.

Her head will turn back from Yaju towards her uncle now,she just watched him for the time being as he spit out the stick like a senbon in perfect alignment. As the ring of the stick entering the metal can she will let the ringing stop as she had listened to her uncle reply to her.”Reason..not exactly,but didn’t you get on me for just popping up in your village unannounced dear uncle?”she questioned as a statement to past events. Her arms will rise crossing over her bust as she will close her eyes just for a second before opening it back up. Noticing how drench her uncle was it was actually quite amusing but it wasn’t the time at the moment to laugh about things she had a lot of things to ask him here and now.

She will arch a eyebrow as the sudden flash of chakra had flared from out of thin air,she couldn’t help but feel herself falling deeper into her ill mind as she watch this. Now her once drench relative was quickly dry as the hair her had swayed with his movements,like a blonde who think she so fabulous A soft sigh will leave her lips as she look towards the attendant at the desk lifting her hand pointing towards the door. With that the woman left without a word. Her attention turned back towards Viper her expression was more serious then before”I will not beat around the bush Uncle Viper….”she paused for a brief second”Tell me why..was the Fire Nation Regiment ever..happened if people still died…”she said her eyes looking towards the ground she was serious not liking it one bit.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue May 27, 2014 7:51 pm
Yaju began to eat the Dango silently and slowly as he watched the man closely, something about him threw him into a weird disposition and with every glance he could feel a strange power from him. When the man...no when Viper spat the stick into the trash can with such accuracy and precision it furthered his thoughts that this man was something more powerful than himself and his Kage. Yaju would finish his Dango and sit the stick in his sleeves for a later date, meanwhile he would feel the presence of Viper disappear and reappear in a flash which made Yaju finally speak up," What...did you just do?," there was no other way to ask except for that which at first would come off as rude, but given his tone it was more of a curious question. It was finally time that the important question was asked and his ears would perk up as he turned to Misaki while waiting for Viper to answer her..if he even bothered to.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:26 am
He hears her repeat his words back to him somewhat, Viper chuckling slightly at this. "First off I kinda own this place, I clearly walked through the gates and said hello to your guards, sparred with one of your ninja, and talked to your receptionist....I didn't use a malfunctioning teleported to break through force fields and stop me in a hot spring.." The entirety of his words would come off playful, if one listened closely however they would hear his first words about owning the village, which would most likely prompt further questioning. The man even going so far to stick his tongue out a bit at his niece, the man looking towards Yaju and raising his right brow for a moment as he questions what he did. "I just dried off, no worries." He says causally, turning his gaze back to his niece he speaks up again. "So is this your boyfriend, has he touched you inappropriately?" Viper's eyes immediately go back to him, his gaze turning cold after he asks this question to get a reaction to make sure if he had to kill him or not since her father wasn't really around to do the job. If the normal words about the fire nation are spoken then the tension breaks, Viper looking towards her but his expression is a more cold one. "What got you thinking of the past all of a sudden?" The man says, a brief silence before he sighs out, his eyes going to where the two just came. "Tell ya what, I'll tell ya the story in your office, I would also like to see if I could check a few files on something while I'm here in exchange, sound fair?" He offers, waiting to see if she will lead him to the office.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:33 pm
Misaki blue eyes will stay focused on her uncle in front of her, She was feeling a bit weary about this it was as if her gut was twisting and churning within her. The air was sudden heavy around her was this her sins coming back at her.”You're still as fucked up as usual”says a sudden dark voice seeing as if it was within her head. It was her inner demon Maya who had went silent for awhile since she returned to the village.”Maya?”she asked within her head. A soft sigh will left the demon lips as she was kinda getting aggravated really fast.”Who else talks to you in your head,like your a psycho losing her mind?”Maya questioned.”Good point…”she replied. Her eyes remained on her uncle a hand reaching up pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear as she closed her eyes with a soft sigh.’Wait wait...Own this place? Are you serious? But How?”she says the questions flying off her tongue like water as she paused.”And also that was a accident!!!,It was a first time use!!!”she says her voice cracking showing she was already embarrassed talking about that hot spring.

Her face lit up to a bright pink as she open her hand looking at it,she remembered it clearly this hand gripped a woman's tit by accident,it was so squishy,oh so soft and the skin made her almost wet herself. That statement was really ironic since she was wet,and not that wet you perverts. Anyway her head will rise to face her uncle once more her form remaining stationed as she didn’t move from the spor she was at.As the attention will come back to her after her uncle replied to Yaju,she knew he didn’t go there….she know damn well he didn’t just go there. " he is not my boyfriend…”she says with a sudden face palm showing she was obviously embarrassed of calling him her uncle already”And no he did not touch me…..no man has”she notes she was still holding on to her dear Vendetta you could say.

Her attention will return to him after a simple movement of her hand”Just a lot has happen...and I need to know why such things happen”she replies,this past event might be the key to many unanswered questions. She listened to him and without a word her body will turn towards the stairs as she will simply gesture for him to follow,she will begin to lead the way to her office step after step she took till she came to those beautiful opened doors. Asuna still in her seat sharpening her blades and Kodo was just sitting at the other side playing with the carpet strings”Well Uncle,as you requested the files are over there”she will say after taking a seat at her desk rising a hand to point towards the cabinet where the Extra Jack Daniels be at.”Yaju,while my uncle is in town make sure to give him a tour of the new Kumogakure,since he seem to own the place,which is news to me”she orders without a wasted breath.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:03 pm
Just dried himself off...It was a truth within a lie but he would not press the issue himself waiting for the opportune moment to ask him about his strange disappearance and reappearance in front of him. Silently the man stood there and listened to the two of them speak towards each other about something he did not know of himself, but from the looks of it Misaki had done something....quite embarrassing and she probably did not want to talk about it. He thought about it for a moment however his mind shifted as Viper stated that he owned this village which caused a brow to raise," How...does he own this village," that was even a shock to him seeing as to his knowledge only Kurisu owned the village.

His eyes trailed off into the distance before blinking three times and gawking for a moment..did this man just ask if he was Misaki's boyfriend? Yaju had almost turned a shade of red before calming down and shaking his head, affirming the words of Misaki," I am simply... one of the ninja that she trusts and a servant if you will," his eyes went from Misaki to Viper before shifting his body onto the wall beside him in silence. One of the weirdest moments of his life had just passed and he really didn't know what the hell brought it up, but as Misaki walked back to the office he would follow behind her and once everyone was in the room he would close the door and return to his stationary post beside the wall.

The boy playing with the carpet strings would stand up and walk over to Yaju sitting down by the wall himself and looking at the many people of the room. Blinking for a moment, he would turn his eyes to the man and then give an affirmative nod before speaking," Yes ma'am," without saying anything else he would fall back into silence, slowly stuffing his hands into the sleeves of his Haori.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:17 am
The man hears their reactions to his words, he thinking back on them after hearing them be questioned, the man shrugging realizing he really did say it, oh well. With Misaki in the lead he follows her into her office, it's a tad different than when Kurisu was in charge, several hello kitty articles noted which he arcs a brow at, this saying that Kurisu hasn't been in his office for some time if this much of a change occurred. The man ponders this for a moment but when her niece points out the files he walks towards them, opening the drawer casually as if he was in his own office, pulling forth a stack of envelopes he begins flipping through them, his Sharingan activating in its base states as he starts looking for a specific file, but also briefly going over the current shinobi count, and their ranks to gauge the military strength Kumogakure no Sato has amassed in his absence, his body relaxing and seeming to go in a trance as he reads the files with great detail with his Sharingan, recreating them in Asgard so he can go over them later. He however reaches a file that grabs his attention, it is the one of the young man at the door, Kurisu's seal is upon it and its fresh, the boy was promoted to master rank, Viper's head leaving the paperwork to look towards him for a moment, he never would of guessed off the bat, if Kurisu gave him high marks than he must of earned it. Closing the files with a slight snap he puts them in the drawer once more, pushing it shut and then leaning against the wall, his arms crossing over his chest, his Sharingan fading slowly in his eyes after he finished. "Now, lets see....where should I start...." The man says to himself, chewing on his bottom lip as he looks up at the ceiling, the sounds of rain going against the window relaxing him as he closes his eyes, and takes a soothing breath. "Well, the Fire Nation was formed roughly two years ago shortly after I took the seat as Fourth Hokage, at that time the world was a wreck, I had to rebuild Konohagakure no Sato with my own two hands before I could take the seat to rule it."

The mans words grow slightly colder near the end as he takes a brief moment to collect his thoughts, his eyes closing once more, remaining closed whilst he continues to speak. "After that I traveled the nations to see how the villages were doing, gaining allies as I went, but as I went through I found more and more villages that were left either without a leader, or had ones so corrupt the people were left without food and shelter, being left to die. In an attempt to aid those that were otherwise going to die if left alone, the Fire Nation was established to put a global rule over the villages, I put those I trusted in control over the land to make sure things went smoothly, I'm not gonna stand here and say everything went perfect however, not when Zachariah formed the Sky Nation." The man breaths out, a slightly growl mixed in as he opens his eyes to look towards Misaki, taking a short break as to let her ask any question, he assumes she can understand most of it, and with what he said how he "owns the village" should be made clear.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:28 pm
The young kage eyes rested on the outside of the office as her blue eyes watch as the rain continued to pour down. Her hand balled up in a fist as it rested under her chin as a rest,her elbow being on the arm of the seat as her body was slightly turned her mouth stayed shut. She remained silent for the time being not having much else to say till whatever he uncle wanted was dealt with for they could move on. Her eyes not even blinking as her silver hair flows down her back with a red bow in perfect balance upon her head. The chair she sat on was really comfy as it gave her ass a soft spot to remain,without all the hard plastic the other kage be sitting on,she had no idea why or even how they could even sit in those ass hurters. But she will remain silently looking at the corner of her eye at her uncle as if she was keeping a eye on him,she truly didn’t understand what could possibly bring him here,not that she wasn’t happy to see him.

You seem a bit uneasy Misaki”spoke up Maya as she could feel the emotion coursing through the young kage body and see just how uneasy she was. Misaki took a moment before replying still keeping a eye on her uncle”Yeah,just something don’t sit right with me...or maybe it was just those tacos from earlier not agreeing with me”she replies. Her head will slightly turn as her uncle head had turned to Yaju,hoping he wasn’t going to do anything to force her to rise her her hand against him. But she be damned if she let her uncle try to hurt one of her own they were her family when her father wasn’t around and she just met her uncle probably a few months ago. Her eyes will close for a second as Asuna continued to sharpen her swords to prepare them for battle.

Misaki opens her eyes to watch her dear Asuna do just that,her smile spreading on her face knowing she wasn’t alone was all she needed. Her eyes will shift as the sound of the closing cabinet click her body leaning back into the chair. Her leg crossing over the other as her tattoo of her clan was on her left arm and in view as her hands begun to rest behind her head.Misaki listen to her uncle begin to go on his end of the bargin giving her the information she been searching for a long time. Closing her eyes as the words were heard as they left her uncles mouth,each word being heard and processed within her mind. she was slightly understanding the reason behind such actions but honestly did that actually mean it was right?

Her mind continue to process it all before her eyes finally opened”So you rebuilt Konoha,before ruling it but why would such a powerful village need rebuilding,if its the homeland of my so powerful family?”she questioned feeling a bit curious about the whole thing,Her family was strong...but they couldn’t protect their home at the time...She shook her head slightly giving him time to reply to her question before she moved on.”Even you tried to build a perfect world with your power,trying so hard to rule a world built in chaos and will always remain in chaos”she paused for a second turning her head to the right where her uncle was.”Even had this Zach..whatever rebel against you it seem,so not to question your judgment or your power uncle but tell me was it truly worth it?”she questioned the stern in her voice was showing just how serious she was as even a bit of sadness was showing in that soft voice of her’s as her eyes look towards the ground”I lost my sister because of this chaos…”she murmurs softly as a soft sigh left her lips.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:55 pm
Yaju had remained silent for most of the time inside of the office, only sparing a glance at Misaki and Asuna occasionally. It was only until Viper had looked at him with a look that he could not quite describe but it looked like a surprised look. Tilting his head a bit he wanted to ask the man what was it that he found in the files, but left it be purely out of respect. As the conversation turned to the original question, Yaju began to listen intuitively and almost in a trance as Viper explained the situation at the start of the timeline and shortly went into detail. It was when he mentioned that he was the fourth hokage that everything snapped into place for him. He blinked twice while thinking to himself," Misaki's Uncle...is one of the most powerful Uchiha to date...," he couldn't actually believe that he had been standing in the midst of the most powerful member of the clan that rivaled his own.

Yaju couldn't help but chime in once Misaki spoke, but it wasn't out of disrespect it more of another standpoint looking at the issue," Even with the most humane and "simple" solutions, there would have been complications within the ones given power...power breeds corruption and chaos, am i correct in saying this..Viper Uchiha?," his eyes peered over to the Uchiha for a moment before looking over to Misaki. He would continue while standing in his own position," I wasn't around for this war nor will i say i know anything about its logistics, but from what i have seen and know about...situations like this it was because there was a tipping...or rather a disturbance in the flow of power and this Zachariah wanted more..so you had tried to pacify the situation in the attempt to quell it, which lead to the unified nations while the Fire Nation had watched over it," it was only his assumptions on the situation, but judging by how he worded it...he might have been stepping on some toes.

Yaju scratched his head for a moment before sighing briefly," Then again...we have acts like the one's that caused my Master here to lose her sister still going around. Pardon my lack of wording, but the order in which you established isn't holding up as you planned. As of recent, Amegakure has lost a leader as well some other things that aren't...for a lack of a better word normal. As a shinobi myself i ponder this question over and over in my mind, but since you are here i want to ask you; What is the meaning of a shinobi?," his eyes rested on Viper anticipating an answer that would either change his perspective on things or confirm something that he has been feeling.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum