Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Why do I always meet people like this? (P, NK, IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do I always meet people like this? (P, NK, IO)

Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:57 pm
Haru watched Altar zigzag, seeing an opportunity to psych out Altar. His other eye, previously hidden under his headband, began to swirl as three tomoes appeared, and the eye became blood red. He pulled up the headband, revealing the eye, as he began to mirror Altar’s movements, copying him to the letter as he zigzagged, dashing towards him. He would continue mirroring the boy as he approached, so that when the boy aimed his kick at Haru’s head, Haru would be aiming a kick at the same spot on Altar’s head. Haru would take the kick, which would knock him back slightly, but it was no problem to him. If the kick hit him, that meant his own kick had been successful.

Rubbing his head with one hand, Haru would recover from the strike, his hands glowing blue again as he prepared a stronger version of the gentle fist technique he had just used, this one being the 128 palms. He would strike first at the boy’s shoulder, then his hip, then his neck, and finally, twice to the chest. His hands would alternate, left, right, left, and so on as he attacked.

If all the strikes hit, the boy would be paralyzed, and would fall straight to the ground, unable to move. Naturally, Haru doubted this would be the case, but he would remain prepared, just in case. He would stop himself if he had to.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Why do I always meet people like this? (P, NK, IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do I always meet people like this? (P, NK, IO)

Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:19 am
Altar felt the pain knock to the back of his head, as he felt his foot collide with something. A Byakugan and Sharingan? This was NOT turning out to be his fight. As Altar turned, preparing for Haru to hit back, he saw Haru's hands glowing blue, coming at him from every which way. Altar looked around fast, needing something, something...

There! A log! It wasn't great, but it could be used. Altar hoped this would work. He stepped back slightly, his hands going to work, substituting the log for himself. Altar felt Haru's first strike land on him as he dissapeared, the log taking his place. 

He reappeared in a tree, about 10 yards from Haru's back. His hands going together once more, he decided it time to try his trick for the first time. He made the hand signs as fast as he could, hoping Haru was distracted with the egg, having his back still turned to where Altar was now. As lightning streaked out and formed in his palm, he leapt out of the tree, pushing off straight for Haru, closing in on him from the air. Altar hoped he had got the angle right, aiming straight for the back of his neck. Altar sent a silent prayer that all Byakugan blindspots were the same...
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:26 am
Haru watched Altar substitute away, as his foot collided with the log, causing it to fly away. He searched with his byakugan, trying to find the boy again, when he heard a loud, screeching sound. It reminded him somewhat of a ton of birds, all chirping at the same time… And then he realized he had faced this before. The boy, thankfully, was too large to hide in his blind spot as he grew nearer, so he managed to catch in his line of sight the outline of a boy with something glowing brightly in his hand, as the sound grew louder and louder. As Haru turned, his Sharingan picked up the jutsu, the chidori, and the hand signs necessary flashing through his mind.

As he turned to face Altar, he stepped back once, which lowered the target of the chidori to about Haru’s heart. The lightning blade would pierce Haru’s chest, moving clean through his body. As this happened, the seal on Haru’s forehead would activate, and black lines would spread across his face, marking the activation of the Strength of a Hundred technique. Haru would grab the boy by the arm, forcefully removing the hand that held the chidori, as the wound in his chest slowly closed. He would draw his hand back, lifting the boy up, and throwing him forward, a few feet away from himself, as he began to make the same set of hand signs the boy had just made.

(Chidori Copied)
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:24 pm
Altar felt his hand pierce through Haru's chest. Altar grinned as looked up at Haru, only to see lones spread across Haru's face, as he grabbed Altar's arm, pulling out his hand and throwing him away. Altar looked up at haru to see the wound he had inflicted close. What? How was that possible? He had pierced the heart! He should be severely injured, if not dead! Altar didn't recognize the lines, this was new to him. Was this some form of healing technique? Surely this couldn't last long, it made Haru damn near immortal, or so it seemed!

Altar stood up, loking at Haru as he began moving his hand signs, mimicing those of the Chidori. Was Haru going to use the Chidori against Altar? That, he was fine with. He could combat the Chidori. The immortality, Sharingan, and Byakugan however, he wasn't sure how to combat...

Altar needed to think of some way to either behead Haru, de-activate the healing, or blind him. He didn't wanna kill Haru, plus he'd probably find some way to heal himself from that...He didn't have a way to deactivate the healing, so that option was out. That left finding a way to blind Haru, at least temporarily. He'd never tried it before, but he was running options through his head. Maybe there was a way to paralyze with the Chidori, if he could hit a certain spot, maybe a pressure point. Altar believed the correct one for temporary paralysis was in the lower back.

Altar stood, waiting for Haru to charge him, trying to form his plan in his mind...
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:14 pm

Haru would finish the hand signs for the chidori, as the lightning buzzed in his hand. He would suddenly realize how big of a threat to the city this kid was, trying to kill him right off the bat in a casual fight. It was his job as an ANBU to eliminate terrorists such as this. He would activate his power of a thousand technique, boosting his speed to a cool 330, far beyond the other boy’s reaction speed. It would be then that the chidori finished charging up. He would dash forward at his full speed, aiming the lightning cutter at Altar’s forehead, which would pierce his skull and move clean through his brain, killing the boy. He would watch the body fall to the ground, the lightning slowly fading from his hand, as he clicked his tongue. What a waste that had been. He would quickly pick up the corpse, deciding he could use the eyes to trade, perhaps for another sharingan, and then he could use the body for his experiments.

All of this would happen, if not for the fact that Haru’s train of thought had been broken by Noctis waddling forward quickly, teeth bared and wings drawn back, just about the time that Haru’s chidori had charged up. The dragon was now between him and the boy, meaning he could not turn fast enough to avoid him, if he were to charge. This delay made Haru realize killing him for this wasn’t a good idea, too much paperwork to fill out, too much explaining to do. So, the lightning faded from his hands as Noctis began his own attack on Altar, jumping at the boy’s face and attempting to bite at his neck.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:29 pm
Altar watched silently as Haru waited for the chidori to charge. When it was fully charged, he watched, seeing the deadly intent flash through his eyes. It was then that the unlikely happened, as Noctis waddled in, coming straight towards Altar, teeth gnashing and wings spread. Altar took time to watch Haru, the intent gone in his eyes, the chidori faded away from his hand. Noctis came right up to Altar, jumping up trying to bite at his neck. Altar knelt down, grabbing Noctis so he couldn't bite him, and looked at the tiny dragon.

"Noctis, look, i'm sorry I snagged Haru. I didn't mean to. It was a complete accident, and I apologized to him for it. I didn't wanna fight with him, but he started it, and if I recall he hit you too. This is in no way my fault, besides i'm the one that laid the trap, and for that i'm sorry." Altar said to the drake, hoping the half bluff, half sincere apology would cool the nerves of the dragon. Altar looked back up to Haru, hoping he didn't take the opportunity to set up for a cheap shot. Altar called out to Haru, still holding the drake back and away from him.

"Hey, Haru, I won't hurt Noctis, so come over here and get him out of the way of danger, yeah?" he said, hoping Haru would oblige. He really didn't want to hurt the dragon, Altar had always had a soft spot for animals of any kind.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:50 pm
Noctis, oblivious to Altar’s words, continued nipping at him in vain. He was only a hatchling dragon, with the mentality of a toddler, and honestly didn’t understand half of the words Altar just used. The drake would continue to struggle as Haru composed himself, his eyes deactivating as he approached the boy slowly.

”Sorry about that. I like to test the genin, make sure the academy isn’t pumping out soft kids. A good teacher can only do so much with bad students, you know?” He would say, grabbing Noctis by the neck and pulling him back, before reaching up and depositing the dragon on his shoulder.

The beast, understanding what was about to happen, gripped his shoulder tightly. As he made this motion, the scroll with the egg in it, previously in his pocket, slipped out, landing on the ground below him. Haru, oblivious to this, turned his back to Altar, lifting his hand up in a gesture of goodbye, before using his taijutsu shunshin technique to disappear in a blur of speed, too fast for Altar to be able to make him aware of the scroll. Haru would shunshin out of the park, mostly just to get through there without catching another snare, until he arrived at home.

(Exit, TWC: 2411)

+12 Stats Haru and Noctis
+24 JP Haru and Noctis
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:25 am
Altar stood, dragon and opponent gone away. He leaned against the tree and gave a weary sigh. That was...well, there was no real way to describe it. He had fun, sure, but it was a difficult fight, had it actually finished Altar wasn't sure he would've made it out intact. He looked to where Haru had made his swift exit, wishing he knew what went on inside that man's head. He looked damn near ready to kill him at the end there. Was that really all a test? I guess that would explain why the man hadn't gone full force on him, and why he'd started the fight out of thin air like he was god damned PMSing. Altar sat down in the grass, looking at the sun, wishing that time would go by faster. He figured he might as well get going, there was no point to stay here anymore.

But...curiosity got the better of him, what had fallen out of Haru's pocket? Altar kneeled in the grass, finding a scroll laying there. It...was the one the egg had been wrapped in. He shrugged, pocketing it as he walked away, taking it home. He would give it to Haru next time they met. Figuring they would again, that is. Altar stopped, curiosity piqued again, deciding to check out the egg now, while the sun was still a good portion in the sky. Altar jumped up in a treetop, hand on the pocket to ensure the scroll wouldn't fall out. Once he had found a good, sturdy crook, Altar brought out the scroll, opening it and handling the egg. He turned it in every direction, running his hands over it. There were cracks here and there, which he hoped hadn't harmed the animal inside. Whatever animal it was...

Altar gave a slight gasp as the egg jumped in his hands, the cracks widening and spreading, noises coming from inside. He turned it again, as it did the same thing, a portion of the top cracking and falling off. A few more repeats of this action, and Altar found himself with remnants of an egg, and a baby dragon in hand. So that's why that egg was so important. The baby dragon still had it's eyes firmly closed. Altar looked at the dragon, noticing the slightly bland colors, that would turn more vibrant as it matured. The small drake extended it's folded wings, and opened it's eyes, giving Altar a full view of it's colors. It had a body of obsidian black, and eyes, an underbelly, and wing membranes of a faint, dull crimson.

Altar smiled at the hatchling, deciding he wanted to keep it as a pet. He'd ask Haru about it when he next saw him. He'd have to hunt him down, now, surely. Now all that was left was to name the creature he found in his hands. He decided on a name he liked, at least that's what he could call it for now. 

"Come on, Tenebris. Let's get you home" Altar said, hugging the dragon close to his body as he left, starting off on his way home.

~Exit, TWC: 2613~

~Earned 26 JP~
~Earned 13 Stat Points~
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:28 pm
APPROVED!! =^.^=
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum