Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Why do I always meet people like this? (P, NK, IO) Empty Why do I always meet people like this? (P, NK, IO)

Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:19 pm
Haru slowly opened an eye as the murmur of the crowd below leaked in through his window, indicating that the day had begun. And by day, he meant lunch hour. He couldn’t be expected to sleep in, now could he? Slowly, he lifted himself from the bed, chuckling as he noticed his two pets fighting over the spot at the foot of his bed. The larger of the two, Timber, was a fully grown Siberian Husky, which did give him a bit of an advantage in this fight. However, the smaller of the two, Noctis, was an undeveloped Sanctuary Dragon. Yup, a dragon. Which did give him a bit of an advantage over the other creature he was currently fighting with over the better half of the bed. Haru watched them, sitting on the side of the bed, as they fought, oblivious to him. Minutes ticked by as the two fought, and slowly, Haru stood up from the bed, walking across the room as he pulled on his gear. His clothes, his robes, and his gear. He had no real schedule today, it was pretty much his day off. However, he did have one loose end to take care of.

When he purchased the dragon’s eggs for his students, they had sent him, and charged for, one additional egg, by accident. He didn’t exactly need the money back, that wasn’t the trouble, but he had no idea how he was gonna take care of a second dragon. One was a lot to handle as it is, he didn’t know how two would work out. So, he headed out, presumably to return it to Den enterprises, where he had purchased the egg. He took the elevator down to the streets, taking Noctis along for the ride, leaving Timber at home, mostly because he was too lazy to leave the house.

The dragon waddled behind its master as Haru cut through the park, an egg tucked under his arm. The park was a popular location for training among genin and academy students, and was noticeably crowded today, as children zipped through the treetops and stray kunai flew through the air periodically.

And this probably should have been a dead giveaway to Haru to be on his guard, but he was in a good mood, too good to be yelling at the kids for not being careful. So, he kept walking, until a high pitched “Zip” sound could be heard, and a tight grip took hold on his ankle. He found himself being pulled into the air, a wire holding him suspended from a tree branch, the result of some careless Genin’s trap setting. He held the egg over (Or rather, under) his head, awkwardly trying to make his grip on the egg not slip.
”Noctis! A little help?” He shouted down at his dragon, who shook his head slowly.
”No fly! No fly! Wings too small!” The lizard shouted back, flapping his wings hopelessly.

”Well, crap. What now?” He asked, mostly to himself.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Why do I always meet people like this? (P, NK, IO) Empty Re: Why do I always meet people like this? (P, NK, IO)

Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:47 pm
Altar leapt to another branch and dodged another stray kunai. He sighed to himself, he should've known better than to come here today of all days, now of all times. Could it really be this time already? It seemed to him mere minutes ago he had drug himself out of bed. He loved coming to the park, but not when it was chaotic like this. He sighed again, and nestled himself in the crook he found himself in, hoping to avoid having to dodge another shuriken or kunai again. At least he had decided to somewhat partake, as he had set a simple rigged wire trap shortly after he had arrived. He smirked and thought of the look on someone's face when they would step in that. He quietly chuckled to himself, wondering what kind of prey he would catch, as he closed his eyes and waited for the telltale "Zip" noise.

ZIP. There it was. Altar opened one eye and peeked over to where the trap had lain, smirking to himself that someone had been fool enough to fall for that. He craned his head to look at who he had caught, to see...what? That couldn't be right. He looked beyond the expected age to be caught in a trap like that. Altar leapt to another branch, closer to the trap, to hear the person yelling out at...a dragon? Oh, now this was unexpected. Unexpected, but welcome all the same.

Altar leapt over to the branch holding the wire trap. Looking down at the person in the trap, a smirk slowly spread across his face as he looked down at the man, crouched, and said
"Well, at least I know the trap works. Need some help out?"
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Why do I always meet people like this? (P, NK, IO) Empty Re: Why do I always meet people like this? (P, NK, IO)

Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:14 pm
Haru glanced down as the kid approached. Well, not really a kid, he looked to be about his age. He could normally get himself down easily, but this stupid egg was making things difficult.
”Yeah, let me down already! Baby on board!” He would shout, nodding at the egg, which was beginning to slip in his grip. Noctis tried in vain to hover up to Haru, while Haru himself struggled with the egg.
”Cut the wire! Let Ahru down!” Shouted Noctis uselessly, flaring up his wings threateningly and hissing loudly at Altar, which didn’t appear all that impressive, seeing as he barely stood a foot tall.

He tried his best to keep himself from cursing as the egg finally slipped from his hands, beginning to fall to the ground below. Noctis vigorously tried to position himself under the egg to catch it, but it quickly became apparent the little guy would be squashed by the egg, being too small to catch it. Haru lifted himself, a bone shooting out from his wrist as he did so in order to cut the wire, but it became apparent that he wouldn’t be able to cut the wire and fall fast enough to catch it in time.

”Someone catch that egg!” He shouted, as the egg neared the halfway point to the ground.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:09 pm
Altar looked at the dragon, almost laughing as it tried to stand menacingly, widening it's wings and hissing. It should've been threatening, at least a little, but the thing was barely a baby. And besides, he looked to funny to look like he would truly hurt anything! Altar gave an almost genuine smile, and looked back down to cut the man loose from his trap, when he heard him cry out and saw the egg falling.

Gah! He hadn't realized the egg was in danger here, he thought that the man would be able to keep his grip! Altar reacted as fast as he could, swinging down on the branch, supporting himself with his legs, he pulled a kunai, cut the wire, and pushed himself off the tree, all in one seemingly fluid movement. He landed with a thud and skid acros the ground directly under where the man had been hanging, having to use his hands to stop him from being propelled too far. He didn't even realize he had probably knocked the dragon out of his way, he was too preoccupied trying to catch the egg. He held out his hands, catching the egg and rolling out from under the falling man.

Altar stood, egg in hands, glad it was safe and hoping the man hadn't been hurt in the fall from the trap. He walked over to the man, looking at him.

"Sorry about that, I didn't see the egg falling. Your dragon friend over there was distracting me with all his hissing and flaring. Anyway, here's your egg, you okay?" Altar said, holding out the egg.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Haru watched, relieved, as the boy caught the egg, before cutting him down and letting him land graciously, his robes fluttering dramatically as he hovered slowly downwards to ground level. And by that, I mean he fell and hit his head on the sidewalk. He slowly got to his feet, rubbing his head.
”Yeah, thanks for catching that.” He would say, attempting to take the egg from him. ”But you really shouldn’t go setting traps in the middle of the sidewalk like this. You might snag someone important.” He would advise, grabbing Noctis by the tail and pulling him back, away from Altar. ”Bad man snag Ahru! Killkillkill!” The little drake screeched. ”Well, he doesn’t like you.” Haru would say, and for whatever reason, he had the strongest urge to say “I don’t like you either.” Perhaps some supernatural force was trying to make a joke.

It then dawned on Haru how strange it was that there was a genin he hadn’t seen before. Most of the genin around here were well known to him, seeing as he had been one of them until very recently.

”I haven’t seen you around before.” He would say, still holding Noctis back. ”I’m Haru. What about you?” He would ask, holding out a hand to shake. He figured he might as well get to know the genin of the village, since he was unlikely to have all three of his students for long, and he was pretty sure one of them was unable to go on missions with them for awhile.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:00 pm
Altar gave up the egg to him easy enough, not wanting it to be at risk with him. As much as he hated to admit it, he had a small clumsly streak. He watched and listened to the dragon, threatening him as the man pulled it back by the tail. Altar rubbed the back of his head in mock embarassment as the man before him seemed to scold him about setting the trap he had in the sidewalk, and how he might catch someone important. He sighed to himself, what a bother. Hadn't he been the one to walk right into the trap, not looking where he was going? Ah well, he hoped the man would see it as all in good fun and mistakes, he didn't even mean to catch anyone.

Altar looked up to catch the man looking him up and down, and he had two sudden feelings. One, he thought that already this man didn't like him. Two, he couldn't shake the feeling this man was...examining him. Altar shook it off as the man being simply curious as to him, but was a bit taken aback as he extended his hand, for a handshake, it seemed, and told him his name and asked Altar for his. 

"Sorry about the trap, didn't expect anyone to fall for that. Name's Altar, and think of me as new around here." Altar said, grabbing Haru's hand and shaking it, and looking at the little dragon. "And I could've sworn that one said your name was Ahru." he said, looking back at Haru with a grin on his face.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:28 pm
What did he mean, “He didn’t expect anyone to fall for that?” Was his intelligence being mocked? He couldn’t have that. Without warning, he began spinning wildly, creating a huge dome of chakra around him, which would knock back both Altar and Noctis, sending them flying in opposite directions.

Noctis, having not expected this at all, would tumble through the air, flapping his wings hysterically and stabilizing himself enough to land cleanly.
”Ahru! Owowow! Why you hit me?” Squealed the dragon, waddling back towards him angrily.

Haru would finish spinning, his outstretched arms beginning to fall limp at his sides as he stared down the boy.

”Well, Altar, I assure you, the name is Haru.” He would reassert, slowly rising to full height, flipping the hair out of his face. ”And I think you just mocked me. That’s not gonna fly.” He said grimly, stepping towards the boy slowly, reaching over his shoulder, and casually pulling out his spine with his right hand, which he imagined looked a bit odd. From his left hand, a sharp bone would extend, so that each hand had a weapon. Wow, he was just now noticing he had a habit of starting fights at the smallest provocation… meh, that wasn’t so much of a bad habit, a fight every now and again does make things more interesting, don’t you think?
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:51 pm
Altar flew back, flipping around and landing, clumsily and a bit shakingly on his feet, just barely catching his balance. THAT was unexpected, and for the most part, as he thought, unprovoked. Still, it had been too long since he had been in a fight, so this would be a fun little outlet. He got up, smiling, to hear the man say that Altar had mocked him, before pulling out his bones to fight with. Weapons? Altar's smile dropped a bit at this, but if that was how he was going to be...then so be it. He didn't need weapons to fight. His hands could be weapons enough.

Altar flung his hands together, conjuring up two clones beside him and leaping up in the trees, the clones close behind. After shifting from tree to tree as quietly as possible, he seemed to find a suitable position in a tree semi-behind Haru, and jumped out, each clone following him out, and charged Haru as fast as he could. When Altar had reached hand to hand range, he dropped to the ground and spun, bringing his leg around him, hoping to knock Haru's legs out fom under him. His clones close behind, following his every move. Altar hoped Hary would only be able to hit the two clones, as he was already down and they were closer in range. He also hoped he'd only hit the clones. Luck had never been that good to him, though...

"Been too long since i've had a good fight. Let's see what you got in you." Altar said as he swung his foot around.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:31 pm
As the boy leaped into the trees, Haru activated his byakugan, the veins in his right eye beginning to pop as the eye focused on all around him. He could see the boy now, making those illusionary clones. Luckily, chakra vision kept his from falling for that. While the boy prepared to attack, Haru quickly pulled a scroll from his pocket and sealed the egg inside, to keep it from being broken in the fight. He watched the boy leap down at him, closing in to close quarters range…

Oh, so it was THAT kinda fight. The bone on his left hand quickly sunk back into his hand, and he cast aside the spine he was grasping. It was uncommon for him to meet another close range fighter, so he might as well do it on equal ground. His hands began to glow blue as his gentle fist technique began to activate.

He would hop over the boy’s first attack, a leg sweep, tucking his legs in as his hands began to glow a faint blue. His legs would come back down as the boy’s leg passed by, and at the same time, his right hand would be thrust forward, attempting to jab the boy in the shoulder. If the jab was successful, his gentle fist technique would block one of his tenketsu, lowering his chakra temporarily. (-5)
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:05 pm
Altar's face grew serious as the man put his weapons away, throwing one aside. Haru had jumped over the leg sweep, and as he had done so, Altar had shifted weight to his left leg, pushing off it and jumping over to the left as Haru came down. Altar had just barely escaped being hit by the man's glowing blue fist. Looking closer at him now, he saw the veins popping on his face, and the man's Byakugan became all too apparent to Altar. Between the Byakugan and glowing hands, Altar assumed this man was a Hyuuga, and thought of how much harder this fight would be now. Hyuugas were no fun to fight if you had no tricks to counter theirs. But now wasn't the time to complain, he thought, preparing for another charge, now was the time to act.

Haru had almost cut off Altar's chakra, if the blue hands were an indication of Gentle Fist. Altar could, at all costs, not allow that to happen. His one trick he could use to take Haru down relying on his chakra. Now, it was just a matter of getting Haru into the right position for it...

Altar dashed towards Haru, zig zagging and hopping around, hoping to confuse him on what direction he would actually attack from. Altar faked right, then jumped left, and dashed behind Haru, spinning around and bringing his right leg up, hoping to kick Haru in the back of the head, knocking him off balance.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum