Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 2:27 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3610

Nekrun plan's meet people (Fuyo)(open) Empty Nekrun plan's meet people (Fuyo)(open)

Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:55 pm
Nekrun after failing at his chance to escape decided that he should get stronger and no better way to get stronger than with some training. Nekrun would walked over to the training grounds dressed in his normal attire a black cloak with a black mask and his blue hair back into a bun he had all of his weapons on him along with his scythe on his back, today he had a special training planned with his friend Fuyo. But first he had to wake up Fuyo so he went through the hallway the wallpaper was falling off the walls but Nekrun made it to Fuyo's room came in and shook him till he woke up. Nekrun would continue to tell Fuyo what the plan was and they would head out to the Training grounds and after that all that was left was to wait for someone to appear.

wc:149
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t39038-fuyo-uchiha-statistics?highlight=fuyo
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 5250

Nekrun plan's meet people (Fuyo)(open) Empty Re: Nekrun plan's meet people (Fuyo)(open)

Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:09 pm
Fuyo got up and grabbed his dark blade and his beloved cat Matatabi put on his ninja headband and followed Nekrun to the training fields "So what are we doing here again Nekrun, Me and Matatabi are so freaking tired. Plus you dont even want to spar so tell me and Matatabi why you interrupted the most beloved thing of my day?" Nekrun looked at Fuyo with a smirk. Fuyo has seen that look before Nekrun has a great idea that he has all fleshed out but usually fails miserably.

WC:90

Last edited by Fuyo Uchiha on Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Nekrun plan's meet people (Fuyo)(open) Empty Re: Nekrun plan's meet people (Fuyo)(open)

Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:14 pm
Nekrun still was walking with Fuyo as they made their way to the training fields and heard the question, he decided to answer the question because why not.

"We're here to meet some people maybe even give then a good 2 v 2 spar"

Nekrun kept walking as he thought of his own question and asked it to Fuyo.

"are you ready for this or not? cause were going either way"

Nekrun would continue to walk and listen for Fuyo's response hoping it to be a good one. Nekrun saw matatabi in Fuyo's arms and started to wonder why he brought the cat.

wc:104
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:38 pm
Tadashi was walking through downtown Konoha, hoping to get some training and exercise in for the day. He was thinking to himself, "Maybe I could learn a new Chakra Nature, something like Wind or Water. That would be very cool!" He happily thought to himself. Shortly after, he was at the entrance of the Training Grounds. He stared in shock as he saw a blue haired boy with the Konoha headband and another boy, playing with a cat. The reason he was so shocked was that ever since he began training in this area, he had never seen another person or people here, not until now. He regained his composure as he went to greet the two boys whilst smiling and waving.

"Hey! My name is Tadashi Namikaze! What's your guys' name?" 

WC: 134
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:46 pm
Allegro looked down from his perch in the trees of the training ground. Having just finished his lunch, he was stretched out comfortably while taking a snooze. That is, until the conversation between Fuyo and Nekrun Uzumaki burst the snot bubble that formed in Allegro's nose. He gazed down and overheard their intentions to have a 2 on 2 match. Both happy to see a familiar face and intrigued at the opportunity, Allegro would gain momentum by swinging from the branch on his way down to the ground. He landed on two feet and proceeded toward them as he adjusted the headphones that were on his head. 

He rustled the toothpick in his mouth while the music played in his ears, and took a moment to size up the young white haired Uchiha and the one who had just introduced himself. Both ninja that he had never seen before. Figuring they were most likely a fresh recruit, he offered a smile and greeted the pack of genin.

"Count me in, yo!"

His voice was deep and confident. His eyes focused on Nekrun as he spoke, expecting him to agree that it was time they both see how much each other has grown in their 10 years away from one another.
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t39038-fuyo-uchiha-statistics?highlight=fuyo
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 5250

Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:55 pm
" Hey whats up im Fuyo Uchiha and Actually this is perfect, Well you see guys Me and Nekrun Here were wanting to spar 2v2 and if you guys are up to it we want to spar you two v us two you guys up for it?"
Fuyo was defiantly nervous since he just graduated from the academy and this would be the first spar since then.
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:08 pm
Tadashi smirked as this was the first time he would have a spar from someone, no two people from a village. You could say that he was hyped, but also extremely nervous. He had no prior knowledge of Fuyo and the other boy's jutsus and abilities. This would be a testament to Tadashi's growth as a ninja. The crimson-haired boy glanced to see the guy with a toothpick and headphones. "A music lover, I see..." He pondered in his thoughts for a moment. He seemed like a pretty chill guy so he thought he would get along with him pretty well. The crimson-haired boy looked back a Fuyo with a smile and a glint of determination in his eyes as he said, "Alright, count me in."

WC: 131

TWC: 265
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:12 pm
Nekrun was lucky on this one because people showed up almost instantly (one was already there) and he hadn't had a good fight in a while, so it was time for him to get one started.

"Oh his Allegro, I just saw you yesterday at the gates, Sorry about that by the way"

Nekrun turned over to Tadashi and pointed to him

"I'm Nekrun and who might you be"

Nekrun would wait for a response from everyone before he decided to bring up that we should talk about the rules of the 2v2.

wc:94
twc:347

(also Tadashi please stay in order next time just a reminder)
order
Nekrun
Tadashi
Koaru/Allegro
Fuyo
repeat
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:16 pm
Tadashi turned to Nekrun with a smile, hands behind his head as he said, "My name is Tadashi Namikaze, I hope we could be friends in the future." The crimson-haired boy walked over to Nekrun as he extended his hand towards the boy, hoping that Nekrun will accept his handshake.

WC 51

TWC: 312

(Sorry about that, I got mixed up cause I'm a goof.)

Last edited by Tadashi Namikaze on Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:30 pm
Allegro would wait for the group to exchange greetings without saying much. They were pretty excited to start their training now that they were genin. That was a sensation he had not too long ago. When they settled down for a moment, Allegro got a feel for their chakra levels and determined that the best matchup might probably involve mixing and matching. He wondered what kind of abilities each of them might have.

"No worries, Nekrun. So, will you be fighting with me?"

Allegro would watch to see how each of them reacted to his suggestion, and if there were no objections, he would unfold his arms to assume a fighting stance. Naturally, his attention waned more to Tadashi. Unlike Nekrun and Fuyo, Tadashi had a bit more combat ability and it shows. As for how much ability, the dark skinned Uzumaki would soon find out. He was standing 10 meters away, and would wait for whoever his teammate turned out to be to join him before the spar began.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum