Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Making New Friends

+4
Toshiro Senju
Takeshi Kagaku
Koroshi Uchiha
Zen Nara
8 posters
Go down
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Making New Friends - Page 4 Empty Re: Making New Friends

Fri May 09, 2014 8:38 pm
Everything had happened in such a fast pace that El did not know what to do as he was now officially stuck between a Kage and a hard place as he was efficiently pinned by Koroshi and his planned flawed beyond all hell. As he attempted to squirm and struggle he would finally accept his fate as he sighed and rested for a moment, without a sword and without any moves he would begin to mull and think over a good scenario in which where he could get out of this and try to get the head band.

As the story about Koroshi and his brothers filled the air El would become completely relaxed as he entered a state of meditation and continued to think and think on how he would get out of her since he was definitely outclassed and out powered until something came to his mind that would have never appeared before. Looking up to his Leader he would blink and finally begin to speak," Excuse me sir but could you...please let me down and return my sword to me? ," his eyes stared up to him as he waited a response from his kage.

If Koroshi had allowed him free reign he would take his sword and swing it twice before making it disappear in a flash of light and cracking his knuckles," Your story has now motivated this young knight into doing the impossible...Today we shall defeat you Sir Kazekage," turning to his team mates he would give them a certain look before speaking," I do not take fancy to any of you but we need to combine our efforts to overcome our leader.. for the moment let us work together to beat our common goal, no holding back," once again he would mutter the words to summon his sword as he swung it twice and smiled, this time knowing he would get his prize and the respect of his leader. Once everyone was ready he would charge in first since he was the most physically adept person he would allow them to make their moves while he distracted Koroshi.

As he came within three meters of Koroshi he would stop and slam his sword into the ground," O holy light purify the land and shower the unrighteous with your swords; Rain down Durandel," around both Koroshi and El a field of blue light would envelope round the them before a crest appeared in the center. From the circle blades made of energy would propel upwards at the speed of 20 but completely miss El and a couple of other locations. These key locations could be seen by his comrades if they paid attention and if utilized they would be able to get to Koroshi. Meanwhile the area around Koroshi would continue to shoot swords giving him a difficult obstacle to overcome. El hoped his little diversion would be able to distract him for his team to actually do something.
Chiba
Chiba
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun May 11, 2014 11:09 pm
Chiba listened to Karoshi's story patiently. He knew it had a purpose, or it wouldn't be shared. He couldn't help but feel envy at the kage so easily recalling his childhood. Chiba had no idea if his mind held similar memories of siblings or not. As the point was made that teamwork was the key to this challenge, Chiba felt suddenly out of place. The closest he could hope to come to teamwork would be to attach his chakra threads to one of his allys and control them, but his chakra wasn't high enough to allow him to do that. 

Comparing the story to the present, El obviously filled the role that the Kage once held, rushing in and needing the backup of his 'brothers'. Judging from Zen's current stance, he was preparing a jutsu. That left Chiba to fill the role of trap artist. 

The problem there was that he hadn't earned ryo enough to purchase any tools yet. There was no way for him to complete the triad necessary to form a complete team yet. Bowing his head, Chiba says "I apologize for so hastily agreeing to team up with the two of you. I cannot fulfil the role required of me at this time. I do not wish to get in the way any further. I wish success for you both."

After bowing to the two young ninja, he turns and bows to Kage-sensei. "Thank you for showing me I have so much more to learn and earn before qualifying for a team." Chiba bows deeply to Karoshi and turns to leave the arena. [potential exit unless stopped]
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Thu May 15, 2014 12:17 pm
It was down to three of them now, with Chiba indeed leaving, Zen would admire his bow, and smirk. It was time to finish this once and for all. Once El sent out the diversion, Zen would see a bright light, out of nowhere, there was a chest that appeared, this would indeed take Koroshi concentration away hopefully.  Once the chest was fully up, and the bright light that was shining enough to have anyone look away, Zen would take this as an upper hand. Dashing forward, he would try to grab the kage attire, and yank the head band off, if this worked well, this fight would be over and no time. But due to the kage's speed, Zen doubt this would work, depending on how the kage reaction was to this attack..  While at the same time Zen was doing this, he thought of a better way to attack, perhaps a back up plan like always. Using his nara powers wouldn't indeed be a problem anymore, this will be much more easier for the two, hopefully El, would try at the same time Zen was dashing forward to snatch the head band, this is so the kage wouldn't have a chance for a reaction. Thinking back on the story Koroshi-Sama told, was pretty funny indeed, but, it might have just showed Zen to be a good civilian, or Shinobi rather. While the attack was happening the the blows were being thrown, this was the attack that was going to hopefully end this all. Zen was indeed ready to get his head band and be a proud ninja of Sunaga No Sato. This place is indeed much better than Amegakure.

OOC: Don't judge <_< but another meh post
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Mon May 19, 2014 11:36 pm
Getting caught up in the happiness about talking about his brothers, Koroshi half way forgets about dragging the poor man El by his arms, until he speaks up asking to be let down, and to be given his sword back. Normally in any other circumstance no one in the Kage's position would oblige the boys request, but Koroshi is a nice person and simply blinks and begins to speak "Oh yeah, sorry" As he says this, Koroshi releases El, hands him his sword back and proceeds to take a few steps backwards, in order to give him room to launch another attack. Koroshi at this point waits, and watches as El takes the time to de summon his sword, turn to his allies, one of which is leaving because he doesn't feel up to the challenge, and tries to give them a small "pep talk" to get them ready for battle.

Koroshi then watches as El dashes forward at him, now wielding his sword once more, he stops within 3 meters of the young Kage, and proceeds to slam his sword into the ground, and begins to speak. With a smile Koroshi readies himself for the boys next attack, hoping that it will be cool, and would provide him with some entertainment. Once the boy is done speaking a bright light shoots fourth from the ground, forming a crest, Koroshi coming to the very easy conclusion that this is being done by El and his sword in some way, smiles. He then views lights being shot up from the ground all around him, although he can see them coming out of the ground in a very slow pace, at least compared to him, so he with a smile moves as soon as the first sword is formed, quickly using the body flicker technique to travel 3 meters behind the one known as Zen. Once there Koroshi simply watches to see what the boys will try next to get his head band, should they notice him, or his new location however, he will act accordingly to give the boys a challenge.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 159

Fri May 23, 2014 8:09 am
El paid no mind to Chiba as he left and blocked the boy from his mind seeing that he had no resolve to see this through to the end. The lights would continue to shoot upwards through the ground in which the crest had appeared on, but when Koroshi had disappeared from his vision he would mentally curse knowing that something was amiss in this situation. He looked around quickly trying to find the new location of the Kage until looking behind Zen which had now put them at an even greater disadvantage with Koroshi being out of the field.

El had maybe one more time to use this technique so he would attempt to make it work...while doing something reckless. Quickly pulling out the sword he would run towards the direction of Zen although he would say nothihng as he finally got in front of Zen and jumped onto his shoulders and into the ground above Koroshi and Zen," If this doesn't work...we are screwed," he thought to himself as he threw the blade 3 meters behind Koroshi and activated his holy blade's ability for the last time. The crest would appear once more, but instead of shooting blades everywhere they would focus on the head band. If all went as planned the swords of light would take off the head band without harming Koroshi in the slightest. He just hoped that this plan would work.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Fri May 23, 2014 8:52 am
Zen watched as El took action, though he didn't want to mess anything up. Due to Koroshi's body flicker,  Zen caught the ultimate juke, tripping down to the soft sandy ground, he would stand up and smirk. Within seconds, the man would preform the Shadow Clone Technique, four other shadows that would appear including Zen, all together it was five of them. With Zen being on the further end, he would signal his Shadows to attack, all four of them was aiming for the headband. With that being stated, Zen would already be on the other side watching, hopefully this will give El and Zen a higher chance of taking this headband. While that was going on, Zen wanted to think of another plan as usual, what came to mind? NOTHING, he used all of his ideas in this fight, all expect Shadow Manipulation. This would now come in handy, but he wanted to see how the other attacks played out, perhaps something will work. Due to Zen's shadows, this will give El the higher chance to grab the headband, but nine times out of ten the fails will happen again. But the nara already had everything lined up, as if the shadow clones didn't work, he would attempt with the Shadow manipulation.

wc:2175
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 26, 2014 9:26 pm
Koroshi feels both of the boys movements out through the earth, using his Doton sensory, so as soon as Zen forms his clones Koroshi is able to know exactly which one is the original, because of the simple fact that the only thing that changed was that more Zen's appeared around the original. At the same moment the clones are formed however El begins his leap over Zen, feeling him push off the ground Koroshi can only guess what he is planning, but is able to get a pretty good idea, judging from what the boys have done thus far.

So thinking of a way to stop both of the boys attacks without hurting either of them, Koroshi dashes forward at considerable speed toward the real Zen, and preforms an upwards thrust with both of his arms, by extending them in an upwards angle toward him. Should this hit land it would not hurt Zen, but in stead would launch him into the air, much like a kid being pushed into the air by their father, only to land in a pool or something of that sort. Should Zen be sent upwards from the Kage's push, he travels through the air, only to smack right into El, who was just about to swing his sword downward, from his aerial position. Should all of this go as planned then both El and Zen are sent to the ground after colliding in the air, Koroshi at this point if nothing else happens moves his right foot inward some, this small motion making the ground that the boys are about to land on, as soft as a bed, to ensure that they don't get injured from the fall.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 44000

Sat May 31, 2014 11:44 am
With the last of his strength, El would push off of Zen's body before the moment of impact and land on top of his blades hilt, his foot balancing perfectly on it as he panted heavily and looked to Koroshi," I concede Lord Kazekage..your power is too much for a simple genin," and then he paused for a moment and remembered when he asked for his sword back. Looking up to the Kage he would tilt his head and sigh," Could i please...have the head band that is laying across your body sir?," feeling like it wouldn't do anything he would still try and ask for it, hoping that Koroshi would give it to him simply because he asked for it.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:53 am
Zen would stand and shake off the hit like it was nothing.  Turning towards El, he heard him ask for the headband. I mean seriously? what was this kid thinking asking for the headband? But Zen would have did the same thing under these circumstances. Turning towards Koroshi-sama direction, he would walk over to him. " Aye man, I give up! You're just to strong, hell I wouldn't be able to get it if I wanted to! so yeah man, what's the other interesting stuff you got to show me?" Zen stated with a smile on his face, he kept everything respectful! Though, he enjoyed this spar, it was indeed fun. but koroshi was just to strong. Zen would have to go train and build up and give this headband deal a shot again, but other than that. He wasn't trying to rush back into this no time soon, unless the kage wanted him to but that'll be on a different page level. Waiting for Koroshi-sama reply, he would think about what else this village had awesome? Hopefully their sandwiches are good, Because Zen was really hungry from all that training, and traveling, and this spar...

wc:2369
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:04 am
Koroshi looks toward the most likely exhausted boys and with a nod he accepts their surrender, although in his head he is a tad bit sadden, and disappointed in his newer ninja, for if they tried to give up on a mission when their opponent was too strong, their lives would surely be in danger. Although lucky for them, they still have time to grow not only in strength, but hopefully in wisdom and team work, as these things are needed in the ninja world. Koroshi's mood quickly changes however when he hears El ask for his headband, so with a chuckle the young Kage unties it from his head, and places it back around his arm with his Suna headband "No can do, this is very special to me, as it is the only thing I have to remind me of my old home" Koroshi says with a smile as he ties the headband securely to his arm, before looking toward the boys once more, hearing Zen talk and ask about what they will see next, given the fact that they most be tired from their match, Koroshi begins to speak, thinking of their well being. "Well for now why don't you two get some rest, once you are feeling better I'm sure El would be more then happy to show you some more of Suna." The Kage says with a smile "As for me I think I should get back to my office to do some paper, seeing as we have a new ninja and all. Oh and Zen make sure to stop by the academy so you can get a Suna headband" Koroshi finishes with a chuckle as he almost forgot the last bit about the headband.

Should no body stop him, the Kage begins to walk back toward his office so that he can factor in the new ninja, his rank, and a general analysis on the boys powers thus far.

(Exit, end word count 3288, +800 ryo)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum