Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Making New Friends

+4
Toshiro Senju
Takeshi Kagaku
Koroshi Uchiha
Zen Nara
8 posters
Go down
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Making New Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Making New Friends

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:48 pm
The Nara would stand calmly. Waiting for an reply, he would hear the lord kazekage speak. 

Hi there Zen, I thought that might have been you"

" Yes, It is most definitely me sir!" Zen stated with a happy smile on his face. The boy was somewhat in a happy mood today. He was finally being accepted into a village, now which he could call home.  Once the boy got done with his statement. He heard the Master say something else.

"I'm Koroshi Uchiha, the Kazekage of this village, and well, these are my ninja" 

" Yeah, I can see that." Zen would say in a joking matter. While chatting with koroshi, Zen heard Takeshi speak. 

Why hello there, Zen Nara! My name is Takeshi Kagaku! Would you mind answering a few questions? In return, I can share some interesting knowledge with you. There's no such thing as bad information, as I always say. 

" Hey Takshi, Nice to meet you as well." Clearing his throat, Zen would start back up talking. " Yes, I would love to answer your questions." Zen stated. He would wait for the boy reply. While waiting, Zen would speak back with the kazekage. " So sir, is it hard running a village?" Zen asked out of curiosity. Under these circumstances, Zen was just too excited to be an ninja of Sunagakure. It was only if the boy could accomplish thing's here.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:49 pm
(I regretfully inform you that Takeshi aka "Bill Nye" Has deiced to leave the site for a period of time due to personal matters, so to ensure that this topic can go on without running into any problems we are going to proceed as if he never entered o.o )

Seeing that no one was harmed in this collision, Koroshi nods and begins to speak "I am glad that you are not hurt, but don't speak like that toward another member of Suna, especially in front of someone wishing to join us." As Koroshi says this if Chiba were to continue with his actions, he would be able to pick up on the boys heart rate increasing due to anger, and would feel him reaching toward his weapon pouch. Right after feeling this Koroshi moving as fast as his body would allow, hopefully faster then anyone here could see, would jab Chiba in his left side with his right hand, this not being hard enough to hurt him, just to give him a warning not to do what Koroshi thinks he is about to.

If this action would go through without any trouble then Koroshi would say in a quiet tone not loud enough for Zen to hear "You two are ninja from the same village you shouldn't be even trying to hurt each other, now keep it cool until you are alone, then feel free to spar and beat the shit out of each other, but until then everyone needs to calm down." If Koroshi isn't cut off this hopefully stops the two from speaking, or fighting with each other.

After handling this situation Koroshi turns his attention back toward Zen, seeing the smile on his face as he talks, and seeing how young he is, the thoughts of him being a threat to the village seem to all but vanish from Koroshi mind "Well would you like a tour around the village, so you can better get around?"

(Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy with some things o.o Also Chiba this is nothing against you or your character but please don't try and fight people in this topic, I am trying to get Zen as another ninja, and seeing two ninja trying to fight against each other then it will look bad on the village, and me as a Kage XD But don't worry this topic is going to lead into a spar the three of you vs Koroshi, no one is gonna get hurt, it will just be a team building thing, and you all will get stats for fighting :DD)
Takeshi Kagaku
Takeshi Kagaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:02 pm
(Psst... I'm actually back....)
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:31 pm
El slowly turned to Koroshi and nodded to him knowing his word was law no matter what anyone else had told him well except for his clan leader he would only listen to the words of these two strong and legendary men. Looking to Koroshi, he would tuck his hand onto his chest and finally speak," I understand Koroshi, i am sorry for my outlandish behavior as it was unfitting for those under the Pendragon name and i humbly ask for forgiveness for my actions," after speaking he would stand back upright and return to his earlier position without saying anything else, merely observing what was to be the new ninja of Sunagakure.

He didn't really pay attention to the other ninjas as one had already left a sour taste in his mouth and the others weren't that interesting, but the one who had just arrived would make him curious. Looking to the newcomer he would have his own question since this was supposedly going to be his new comrade in a sense," Why did you leave your other village? It seems rather cowardly to leave one's home when you are supposed to protect it," he didn't think this was out of place in his mind, but he could very well be overstepping his boundaries.

After the boy had answered his question he would look over to Koroshi once more before saying nothing and tucking his hands into his pockets. If the boy had took Koroshi's offer to travel around the village, then he would follow to see what would be going on as well as to see if this boy would try something against the village.
Chiba
Chiba
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:59 pm
Katoshi's strike and whispered warning made sence to Chiba. This Zen was a part of Suna's future. It was best to greet him with a warm welcome. "Yes, kazekage-sama. I understand," he replied in a similar whisper before Karoshi greeted Zen loudly. Hopefully the altercation had slipped the newcomers' notice, and he wouldn't think that rank was meaningless in Suna. 

Chiba smiled at the newcomer and bowed. "Welcome to Sunagakure. I look forward to working together with you in the future," he said to Zen as he eyed the ninja coming to join his village. At a casual glance, there was no telling how strong Zen would be as a ninja, or what rank he might fall under, since his ninja plate wasn't visible. Chiba nervously fiddled with his plate, which was kept on his left sleeve. Karoshi would be able to tell immediately, Chiba thought almost enviously, looking forward to the day when he could read others in that same manner.
Takeshi Kagaku
Takeshi Kagaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:04 pm
Takeshi stood quietly, watching everything proceed around him. He didn't exactly know what to make of this situation. He had never really gotten along very well with others that weren't in the Scientific Collective. He didn't know what to talk about or how to act. Everything was easier when all he had to worry about was how exactly to apply his knowledge to a study. Having to take into account others' level of intellect and emotions wasn't exactly a strong suit of his. Most of his interactions involved people teaching him or him trying to help with an experiment. He hadn't ever really tried making friends before. So, a little confused, he continued to simply watch. Introductions were easy. Conversations were more difficult.

With a little uneasiness, he watched as one of his fellow ninjas adjusted their ninja band. Takeshi never really wore his. He didn't think it was really necessary to mark himself as a ninja. In the long run, who cared if he was one? He considered himself a scientist first and foremost. Sure, he was interested in ninja and their abilities, but he doubted he'd ever really count himself among them. That may account for his rather distant behavior when it came to ninja. Sure, he could be friendly and genuinely want to know more about them, but, in the long run, that was where his interest ended. He would share and gather knowledge, but never truly get close to any of them. So, in an attempt to busy himself, Takeshi began fiddling with his bowtie as people talked around him.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:58 pm
Zen would stand back and watch the kage actions. While at the same time watching the others. Listening to Koroshi, Zen would reply with a simple: "Sure, I would love a tour sir." Zen stated, while waiting for the kage reply, he would turn towards El direction..

," Why did you leave your other village? It seems rather cowardly to leave one's home when you are supposed to protect it,"

" Well, you is correct on that! But, the village was just a ghost town. I rather be in a active place like this." Zen would say. With his hands that was still calmly by his sides, and that big awkward smile that was still on his face.. He would wait for the next person question, or welcome....

"Welcome to Sunagakure. I look forward to working together with you in the future"

Zen would bow before chiba..." Sure thing brother!!!!!" Zen stated. " It'll be fun! Besides, I've already got plans for me and you.." Just from looking at the boy, Zen knew they was gonna have fun. But on the other hand, zen would wait for Takeshi questions. But it appears, the boy forgot? Turning to lord koroshi. Zen would wait for him to start up the tour. This was definitely going to be fun.

{Lazy post... But enjoy GUYS!!!!}
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:18 pm
Hearing Zen agree to taking a tour through Suna, Koroshi quickly begins to think of places to go, the first thing popping into his head was the training grounds. It would be very usefully and helpful to know where this is, and besides with Chiba, and El acting the way that they are now, it might do them some good to get some exercise to cool their heads. "Alright our first stop will be the training grounds, because it would be good to know where that is, just in case you want to hone your skills" As Koroshi says this he motions for everyone to follow him, while turning around and heading back into the village. If everyone were to follow him like planned they should arrive at the training ground within moments, in that time if no one speaks to Koroshi, then he tells them his plan once they arrive "Alright now, this is our training grounds, it is usually for people wishing to spar with one another, or to practice jutsu or fighting styles, without the risk of harming anyone, or anything while doing so" The Kazekage says with a laugh, before continuing speaking "Now, since we are here, why don't we do a little training exercise of our own?" Koroshi finishes speaking, wanting to wait and see how they feel about the idea, before giving any more details.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:52 pm
El would look at Koroshi before following behind them into the village although he wasn't to certain that this was the best call for a newcomer but then again he was the Kazekage and leader of the village so he didn't mind. Slowly following by his side he would take a look around the village himself for a moment as he simply paid attention to the words of Koroshi until he had mentioned that they would be going to the training grounds. Seeing as they would be going to the training grounds it would be a perfect time to show his new skills to Koroshi and impress him. He hadn't been to the training field in a while seeing as his family had their own and he usually trained in the desert but being here felt good. When Koroshi had asked did they want to train he would smile and nod," Yes my lord i would love to have a bout with you," a brimming smile began to form as he waited for Koroshi to give more details.
Chiba
Chiba
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:36 am
Chiba followed his Kage to the training fields. The journal lept from his sleeve to his hand, called there by threads of chakra as they began their march. 

As they walked, Chiba drew likenesses of his companions, allowing one page for each of them. Once the sketches were finished, he began adding notes to each of them. He added names, aparent ages, ranks, approximate height and weight, and finished each entry with observed personality traits. "Likes science" was all that he could manage beyond "quiet" and "watches interactions analytically" to the entry for Takeshi. Zen' sentry included items such as "high-energy", "cheerful", and "looks towards the future". The entry for Kazekage remained fairly blank beyond "no personal interactions as of yet, only formal." And, in El's entry, "no respect for rank" was all Chiba could include without personal bias. This bias being evidenced by a half page of redacted writing. 

Chiba made sure to walk in the rear of their impromptu convoy through Suna so that he could watch his companions' movements and avoid any further accidents.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum