Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Making New Friends

+4
Toshiro Senju
Takeshi Kagaku
Koroshi Uchiha
Zen Nara
8 posters
Go down
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Making New Friends Empty Making New Friends

Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:33 pm
After hour's of traveling, zen finally made it to his destination point. With Ryuu trailing behind, zen would take four steps forward. Looking up to the village gates of sunagakure. He was wearing his coat. But it was quickly removed once he made it to suna, due to the hot whether. Some skinny jean pant's, with a skull cap on his head. A pair of black ninja shoes that the boy was currently wearing, and a fresh white t-shirt. 

Zen already had prepared an letter for the kazekage. Hopefully he got it by now. 

Dear Kage:

My name is Zen Nara, I'm an ninja of Amegakure. I recently left my village because the village wasn't a happy place to be, no body was around, or wanted anything to do with each other. I was hoping, I could join this village?"

The letter was already sent to the kazekage. The feeling that Ryuu wouldn't come just hit Zen. But it surely wouldn't matter. Though the boy would be hurt if ryuu didn't show up... But it'll be clear to him, zen didn't trust ryuu anyways. It was just the way he act's. 

Waiting at the village gates, zen would reach in his back pocket, pulling out his water bottle.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Making New Friends Empty Re: Making New Friends

Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:02 pm
After receiving a letter to his office, Koroshi quickly reads through it, seeing that ninja from other villages, besides Skyscraper are feeling lonely, and wanting to join Suna. Not seeing a problem with this, seeing as they have more then enough room, and resources to go around, Koroshi decides to meet with the ninja in front of the gates, in order to see if he truly wants to join, or if this is some trick to attack the village.

So with a surge of chakra Koroshi's form vanishes from his office, as he travels quickly to the front of the village using his body flicker technique. After a few moments Koroshi appears in front of the gates of Sunagakure at rather high speeds, looking to most of the villagers that he simply appeared out of thin air. His black leather jacket blowing slightly behind him due to the desert winds, making it look sort of like a cape, the wind also blowing his hair back slightly, reveling his full facial features, that are normally covered by his rather long and messy blonde hair, his Kage hat however is unaffected by the wind, and simply rests upon his head, signifying that he is the Kazekage.

After arriving Koroshi looks outside of the village, spotting a boy off in the distance with his bright blue eyes, thinking that this must be the boy who sent him the letter, Koroshi walks outside of the village, leaning against the gate, waiting for the boy to get to him, all the while thinking about what he may be like, and how this situation will turn out.
Takeshi Kagaku
Takeshi Kagaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:27 pm
Bill Nye, the Science Guy, had been walking around Sunagakure for hours trying to find someone to discuss the nature of chakra and the mechanics of the world with, but he had come up empty handed. That was one of the bad things about being born into Suna; there weren't a whole lot people here that were interested in the wonderful world of science. The only ones that were were members of the Scientific Collective, and he had already learned as much as he could from them at the moment; so talking to them about it wouldn't teach him or them anything new. So, with a defeated posture, Bill decided to walk out to the front gates in hopes of either finding a traveler or one of the guards that maybe he hadn't spoken to yet. The guards that he did know tried to avoid him if they could, knowing that getting caught in a conversation with him would mean hours and hours of information they considered to be pointless being shoved in their direction. As he approached the gates, he saw that the Kazekage had posted up on the gates to greet a newcomer. With a brief surge of excitement bubbling through his mind, Bill ran as fast as he could to the Kazekage's side. As he reached his destination, he began to pant with exertion, physical exertion not being his strong suit. After a few seconds of catching his breath, Bill dusted off his pale blue lab coat and straightened his bowtie. "Mr. Kazekage, sir. It's me, Bill Nye. Is someone coming into the village today? Do you think they like science? Did you know that, if you understand science, you can understand everything about the world? Take chakra for instance. The Scientific Collective has produced a theory that chakra is nothing more than the electricity and heat that our bodies produce being condensed down into a pure source of energy. Stop and think about that for a minute. Think of all the cool stuff we could do it we could find a way to make chakra into a pure physical form. Like a gem or crystal or something. We could possibly make weapons for villagers that could help them defend themselves from hostile ninjas, or even be able to create a kind of reliable energy source that would do away with having to spend countless hours creating ways for things to power themselves. We could create a machine that allowed us to place this condensed chakra into a tank and have it drain the energy from there."
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:43 pm
A good bright and sunny day in the village of Sunagakure as the young knight of the village had just woken up from his activities from last night or as usual just him doing late night patrols. Getting up slowly he would rub the crimson red hair that occupied his head and looked around for a moment, noticing the light coming into his room which would signify the beginning of his new day. Hopping out of the bed he would be quick to get dressed so he could head out and get ready for his exams which would be happening in just three days so he needed to get some extra training in before the time had come.

After a few minutes of rustling with his clothing and armor plating he would grab the small blade that he just bought to help out with his training and strapped it to his back," Alright lets do it," running downstairs he would begin to head towards the gates of the village where he was hoping to have a little fun and excitement just in case he would get bored.

The young knight would arrive to the gates to see two people within its confines although one was outside of the gates and one was inside of them or so it seems. Walking towards the man that standing outside of the gates he would look at him for a moment before kneeling onto one knee and placing his right fist onto his heart," Lord Kazekage i did not expect you to come to the gates today is everything pleasant in the kingdom today," his eyes would remain on the ground for a moment until Koroshi had asked for him to stand. It was an honor to meet the leader of his village and even more so to be in his presence while out making his rounds.
Chiba
Chiba
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:55 pm
Chiba was scribbling away in his journal, yet again, and not paying any attention to where he was going. having just come from the Training Fields, he half-heartedly wondered where his feet would take him as he detailed the morning's regimen for later review and memorization. finishing a sketch, a new thought popped into his head, and he turned the page to write it down. as he was turning the page, he suddenly tripped over someone kneeling on the ground.
Chiba usually noticed standing obstacles and was able to avoid running into people, but someone down below the book's level was a new experience. as he hit the ground, his journal and pen went skittering across the ground.
taking a moment to recover his wits, Chiba chased after the lost valuables, intending to apologize once he'd retrieved them.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:41 am
 After drinking from his water bottle, Zen would step forward. Looking up towards the gate direction, he noticed a man wearing the kazekage hat. Could this be the kage? Zen would walk over to the man, very slowly. Not trying to startle him or anything. " Hello there sir. I'm Zen Nara. The Guy who sent you that letter." Zen would say with a smile on his face. " Nice to meet you." Zen would then fold his arms and wait for the man reply. But while that was going on, Zen noticed A boy that approached the right side of the kage. The boy was definitely asking a lot of questions. But it was understandable, due to the fact it was the kage. 
While zen was admiring the two, he spotted someone else. But only this person was kneeling down on one knee. Was this they way of approaching the kage? Smiling, zen heard the boy speak. But to yet, see another figure, but only this person must have been the clumsy one. Once zen saw the boy trip over the other guy who was kneeling on the ground. Zen would then smirk when the guy trip over the other boy. He must was to busy looking in his book and not noticing him. Pretty sure zen was not only thinking the same thing. With his hands that would be rested by his sides. zen would reply with a pretty smile that was still on his face. 
" Hello all, I'm Zen Nara!" The boy would say, he would be introducing his self to the new comers. While waiting for an reply, zen would take another drink from his bottle of water. The sun that was going down a little bit. Which  was a little relief. Considering, zen was use to cold. Cleaning the sweat from his face, zen would stand still, and wait for an reply from one of them..

(Lazy post.. But enjoy :DD)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:55 pm
Upon seeing his ninja one after another approach him, grows more and more confused, for he didn't think that they would all be walking near, or around the gates at this exact point and time, while he is trying to meet another ninja who wants to join Suna. But since Koroshi doesn't mind meeting, or talking to his ninja, he tries to answer and greet each of the people when they arrive.

To Bill Nye: Upon seeing the young boy run to him and begin speaking rather fast, and excited, much like kids do, Koroshi smiles "Yes someone is coming to the village, they are thinking about changing villages from Rain, to ours. I don't know if they like science or not, but there is a chance! Really? That's awesome!" Koroshi says to the boy after he is done speaking, hoping that he explained the situations well enough, while still answering and encouraging the boys love of science.

To El: After saying what he needs to the first child, Koroshi turns toward the next one that approaches him, and Immediately kneels before him, and begins to speak  "The names Koroshi, and there is no need to bow before me"  Koroshi says with a slight chuckle "And I am here today because we may be getting another ninja in our ranks, he is displeased with his village and wants to join ours" Koroshi finishes with a smile.

To Chiba: After finishing talking to El, Koroshi watches another young boy trip over him, blinking he reaches both of his arms forward, in an attempt to help the boys up "Are you two alright?" Koroshi says wanting to make sure that no one is hurt, and to hopefully keep the two from fighting.

To Zen: Upon hearing him speak, Koroshi smiles and looks toward the new comer "Hi there Zen, I thought that might have been you" The Kazekage says with a smile "I'm Koroshi Uchiha, the Kazekage of this village, and well, these are my ninja" Koroshi says with a laugh to make light of the rather odd situation for a new comer to walk in on.    

(Sorry for the pretty lazy post in the sense of toward each person, didn't really expect to have four people to reply to in one post XDD)
Takeshi Kagaku
Takeshi Kagaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:33 am
(Ignore the previous mention of Bill Nye. This is the same character, but his name is now different.)

Takeshi watched as more and more people began gathering at the front gates. He gave two of the newcomers a puzzled look as one knelt before the Kazekage briefly before being bowled over by another student who was obviously lost in his reading. He could admire that in a person. Learning new things was always beneficial, if not altogether fun. With a quick look over the person he had walked into, Takeshi summarized that he was probably in the wrong line of work. The boy looked more like a knight than a ninja, but Takeshi supposed he couldn't exactly cast stones when it came to appearances. He himself looked like he belonged in some kind of laboratory rather than in an academy that trains professional assassins. As he began to lose himself in pointless thought, he heard the man that had approached the villages gates from the outside introduce himself as Zen Nara. Takeshi gave a large, bright smile and extended his hand to be shook as he said in a cheerful voice, "Why hello there, Zen Nara! My name is Takeshi Kagaku! Would you mind answering a few questions? In return, I can share some interesting knowledge with you. There's no such thing as bad information, as I always say. Oh, and Kazekage sir, there are some things I would like to ask you later, if you could find the time. I'm getting ready to try my had at the genin exams, and I was wondering if you had any personal wisdom or experiences you could share with me to perhaps help me in my own endeavors. Also, excuse me for insisting upon calling you Kazekage and sir. I was raised to always be respectful and courteous. It's kind of part of my nature."
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:04 pm
After being told he could stand, El would move to the right of Koroshi or was about to move to the right of him when some kid thought it was a good idea to trip over him. Although he managed to stabilize himself at the last minute he would turn to the child and glare at him," Aye watch where you are going you commoner...," his eyes would soon come back to Koroshi as he nodded to him," I am fine Sir nothing was harmed or broken so all is well," although he was one of a kindred spirit those who were clumsy and paid no attention to their surroundings would prove to be a small thorn in his side.

Moving to the right side of Koroshi he would now look at the boy whom Koroshi was waiting on and simply stared at him for a moment before looking up to Koroshi," Sir Koro....i mean Koroshi are you sure this boy is fit for your Kingdom? Where does he even hail from," moving his eyes back to Zen he would simply look him over before relaxing and awaiting Koroshi to speak to him. With the few Suna ninja here if this man were to try something he would definitely act to protect his leader no matter the opposition because this was his home and the Kingdom he swore to protect.
Chiba
Chiba
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:53 pm
As Chiba managed to pick up his journal and pen, he turned to apologize for tripping over whoever had been hiding down below eye-level in the middle of a common walkway. As he opened his mouth to issue his sincere apology, the words " Aye watch where you are going you commoner..." Struck his ears from the young man he'd fallen over. Chiba quickly looked him over, and noticed that, while the lad wore common Suna garb, he bore no plate signifying him as a ninja. Chiba's reaction was quick and decisive. He flung a kunai at the students face, stopping it a hairs breadth shy of striking him between the eyes before recalling it with his chakra threads. "I am no commoner. I am a ninja of sunagakure," Chiba points out the metal plate seen into place on his left arm, "and unless you are better able to respect your superiors, you may find your place here short-lived."
Turning suddenly away from the rude student, Chiba replies to Kage-sama's concern. "I am unscathed. I simply didn't expect anyone to be down below eye-level. I'll make sure to be more careful when classes are not in session."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum