Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Making friends.... Empty Making friends....

Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:31 pm
He woke up early as always. He jumped outta bed and threw on his familiar gray rain village hooded vest, his black cargo shorts, his brown combat boots, put on his shaded goggles and pulled them over his eyes, pulled on his black fingerless gloves, and tied his purple bandana around his neck. He headed down stairs and fixed himself a bowl of egg drop soup then headed out the door for the academy. He got there early as always and sat down soon the other students and instructor came in. The first part of class was about performing the clone technique which he did well, then the second part was about performing transformation technique which he also did well, then the third covered substitution which he was still having trouble with, and lastly they covered weapons which of course was a breeze for him. Then finally the instructor had dismissed the students for the day so Kyōkan stepped outside and looked around it was a bright sunny day something he wasn't used to considering he was originally from the village hidden in the rain so he was still adjusting. He sat down contemplating what to do next.

Last edited by Kyōkan_Setsubi on Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Chrom Pendragon
Chrom Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Making friends.... Empty Re: Making friends....

Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:18 pm
Fenris yawned back in his seat, having a wonderful dream involving a parade, and a royal seat all in his honor. It was such a good dream, that as he woke up, he realized he had dreamed through class and was now all alone. The blondes eyes widened and he jumped from his seat, rushing towards the door. He wore a white, button down shirt and some nice blue pants, so he didnt quite give off the appearance of a ninja, more so of a student. The only things that would possibly give him away were the tan weapon pouches on his hips where he carried his equipment. Fenris would exit the building at a little faster then he should have, tripping himself up. Due to the mass of students exiting, It would be unlikely Kense would notice Fenris trip, and barrel him over. Should this happen, Fenris would hold his head in a slight amount of pain and stand up, seeing Kyokan. "Oh hey! Were in the same class aren't we?"
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Citizen

Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:27 pm
Kyōkan looked up to see who they new person was talking to and realized it was him he was talking to. "Who me sir?" He asked respectfully noticing the ninja headband the young man had on. "The usual academy stuff but considering the headband you wear Im pretty sure you already knew that." He said politely pulling his hood down revealing his shoulder length red hair but keeping his goggles over his eyes sensing a little bit of hostility in the strangers voice. He looked at the academy student who was speaking to him and smiled at the fact that he nearly barreled the stranger he thought {surely that would ruin his bad boy image a little} saying,"Yes we are... Weren't you the one sleeping in the back." He asked trying to keep focused on both of the people talking to him.

Chrom Pendragon
Chrom Pendragon
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:30 am
As Kense neither tried to sidestep or block, the flailing mixed blood student would crash into him as he stumbled, and then would seemingly not notice he hit anything, standing to see the other boy. His question was asked as previously stated, and the other boy noted that it had apparently been easily seeable that he had been sleeping on the lesson. "Oh I was uhh.. I was just resting my eyes! Not sleeping! What kind of ninja would sleep in a lesson"
He would awkwardly rub the back of his head as he said that, and presuming the other boy stood and continued his line of dialogue, Fenris would respond. "Not sure its the headband that commands respect. When you get an awesome title, thats when you know people respect you! I also don't know those jutsu. I had a couple days before my final exam, so I figured that would be enough time to learn them."

In truth, Fenris had been in the academy farely shortly. Traveling with an Uchiha and an Akari from Konoha, his parents had taught him most of the things the school taught as he grew up, combined with the age and height advantage he held over most students, he had breezed through the academy pretty easily. He could almost see the hidden intentions behind the higher ranked boys eyes, but this was more from experience that sometimes even those granted a little power let it go to their head. He hoped he wouldn't be a problem, and would help him get some actual training done.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:26 am
The early morning before the sun rose, Fen had awoke, another restful night since the deal he made with the demon, and them becoming like one, fen got out of bed like usual, his feet hitting the cold floor letting him know he was awake and alive, as the cold was painfully so, Fen would tip to over to his cloths and got dressed rather expediently, donning his Phoenix armor, with the mask pulled over his face, this armor was special as it helped to increase his stamina, Gilgamesh on his arms, these were a special pair of power gloves, allowing him to hit things without fear of breaking his own hand, heaven's sorrow ninjato across his back, this unique blade of his did special things for him when it was in his hand, he had pouches strapped on his thighs for easy access to them, they would hold his two books, Ultimate machine, human body, and his jutsu encyclopedia, as well as held his shuriken, kunai, smoke bombs and some paper bombs as well, his armor was a mixiture of black, red and a little silver, his pouches mixed in very well, he pulled on a pair of black combat boots, and his lacers was made of five fifty paracord, both laces together would make about a yard, fen's red hair was rather straightened now, it took aging pills to increase his age by four years, the eighteen year old knew how to keep care of himself, he stood now at about six foot two inches, he weighted now, one hundred and eighty pounds, his muscles was rather noticeable, he would walk into the kitchen, his right shoulder not being burning must mean no missions today from the ANBU.

But fen really wanted to do some training, who knows, maybe even become a teacher to a full team, so to scope out the talent he decided he would visit the academy when the time was right, for breakfast he had grits and sasusage, then after he finished his food and would wash all the dishes he dirtied and put them in the strainer, and while they dried, he went running off, towards the academy, he knew from experience with arata, akihana's son, the time of each thing for the academy, but fen decided with his extra time he would begin his exercise routine, push ups, sit ups, curl ups, running laps, pull ups, Fen had almost lost track of the time, but as the bell rang, Fen was jumping up into one of the trees and landed saftly, he would be using his surface climbing tech to watch them from above, while fen watched for about an hour, the classes changed who was outside playing, it was what he called the golden time, because the bullies would think they were tough, then fen would put them in their place, well while fen was watching this group of kids all gathered around, one seemed a little arrogant, till he got plowed over by another kid, the one being more silent would catch his eyes, he could tell this kid most likely did not like the one who just got trucked.

Now if the kid stood up and tried to do something, Fen would suddenly be in the way of the two, moving at a speed of 35, he would then spin around and aim a kick at the chest of the kid, and then pushed, he was not aiming to kill or maim the kid, but simply put him in his place, fen had started this watch after hearing Akihana tell him of Arata being bullied, so Fen would begin to ask questions to the boy who would be kicked into a tree not but five meters from where he was standing, the first question being, and the next set following would be "Do you know a boy named Arata?" Fen would wait for an answer from this kid.

Fen could already tell this kid was going to be a bad apple and a hard pill to swallow, but maybe with some stern training, he can over came all of that, but that was not how things always work, sometimes they were to resilient, and had to be taken more physical, Fen would only reply once he got the question answered from the one,the one he kicked earlier, Fen would keep himself ready to go with this pumped up little genin, asking the two shinobi if they would like come caoco as well, and asking if they were ok, his eyes never shifting from the genin, he was going to stay ready, mean while, while he listened and held the converstations, with everyone, he would think back to the poor wyrm locked away at the moment, but who would eventully beat that wyrm and take his vow to his heart, that will be my dream to hold one day, the power he could all at one time, maybe in time, maybe in time
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Citizen

Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:27 pm
"Oh ok...well everyone needs rest from time to time I guess...and I agree it's the title you earned that I respect not your headband and to answer your question I was always told a good ninja never tells a stranger his skills...by the way I'm Kyōkan Setsubi and you are?" He asked the genin and the academy student. Than quicker than he could notice a big well armored ninja was kicking the genin into a tree and questioning him and asking them if they wanted cocao. "No...thank you...sir." He said his voice trembling in awe of the strength of the stranger

Chrom Pendragon
Chrom Pendragon
Citizen

Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:26 am
Fenris was pretty suprised by the kid getting up angry, then suddenly being launched away by a kick from a very quick new party. The other boy wasn't hurt it seemed, so he assumed that kick had been meant as a warning. Was this guy one of the village Jonin? He looked kind of important. He offered the boy training, as well as offering the two academy students to follow. "Yea, I need to learn a few jutsu for my final test to graduate. Of you could teach me those, that'd be great!"
He studied the man, and hoped he was an honest individual, because Fenris really needed this training.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum