Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Drowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sayuri Senju
Sayuri Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1200

Guess who and other assorted ninja games (P,NK,IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess who and other assorted ninja games (P,NK,IO)

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:23 pm
Sayuri would have watched Youta sass Keisuke. She would suppress a smirk and kept her eyes on Youta who made her way towards Haru, ergo the rest of the team. Keisuke would have returned right before her. Sayuri would remain quiet as Haru explained what they'd be doing instead of the bell test. Before they began Haru's custom test, they had to introduce themselves which Sayuri was not comfortable with. "My name is Sayuri, I don't have any hobbies, I train. I don't like anything. I hate mostly everything-", she would quickly look at Haru, "and everyone..." She would obviously have directed her last comment Haru's way.

Once Haru had explained the new test, Sayuri would get ready, only to be knocked aside by Youta's jutsu. Sayuri would roll her eyes on the ground before getting up. She would watch as Youta quickly made off with her own scroll and left Sayuri's on the ground. Sayuri would simply pick up her scroll. She would toss Keisuke's behind her, not caring where it went as she followed Youta. What surprised her is that when Youta opened the scroll, an egg appeared. Sayuri, somewhat eager, opened her own scroll which also gave her an egg. Carrying it, she did something she has never done, a friendly gesture... She nudged Youta with her elbow slightly, giving her a smile. No one had given Sayuri a gift before, in the form of a test, but still. She tried suppressing a smile, but ultimately failed.

Last edited by Sayuri Senju on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Guess who and other assorted ninja games (P,NK,IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess who and other assorted ninja games (P,NK,IO)

Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:27 pm
Keisuke seemed out of it, seeing as he was the only one who didn’t answer the whole “Tell us about yourself” thing. No, he remained silent. Youta gave pretty much what he expected, and Sayuri gave something… darker.
”Well, if the tree maimer doesn’t want to share, we won’t make him.” Haru would say, watching as the students began the test, which was somewhat anticlimactic. Youta was clearly the most well developed of them, which wasn’t surprising, since she’d been apprenticed to Yozora, likely before these two were even genin. So Sayuri and Youta got their scrolls first. That left Keisuke the odd man out… literally, in this case.
”Well… that was fast. I expected a little more fight outta Keisuke…” He would say, shrugging. He almost wanted to take the scroll from Keisuke for failing so badly, but that would leave a bad impression as a Sensei for him… ”Well, whatever. Keep the egg, kid.” He would say to Keisuke, before looking at the other two. ”Well, umm… Congratulations, I guess. These eggs are yours to keep, all of you. I expect you to take care of them, and when they hatch, well, you’ll get a nice-“ He would say, being cut off by a scratching sound at his feet.

His own egg was the creator of the noise, a small scraping sound, gradually growing louder and louder, until the egg cracked, and out emerged a pitch black baby dragon.
”-Surprise…” Haru would finish, staring at the dragon. ”Well, yeah. That’s it, I guess.” He would say, kneeling down and stroking the creature’s head. He didn’t really know what to do here, he part wanted to be exited, but his students were right there. So, he would simply mutter ”Hey Noctis. Finally decided to show up?” After that, he would look up at the students.

”These are going to be our partners, so long as you’re in my squad. If you’re afraid of heights, I know a guy who can cure that problem in about two hours.” He would say, thinking fondly of his little free-fall in sanctuary. ”Consider yourselves the first of Tengakure’s Air Corps.” He would say, grinning at the students.
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:40 am
Would seem that no resistance was mounted and Youta's actions went through as intended. Standing by Haru she would watch as Sayuri claimed the dropped scroll with her name and would talk approach Youta. After they released the eggs from the scrolls, Youta felt a soft nudge from Sayuri as she walked by, she would also notice the smile. '...interesting' Would be what echoed in her head, although she would not respond with a nudge nor a smile.
What happened next was somewhat of a summary from Haru as he said they were to keep the eggs and then something even more interesting. The egg he was holding would hatch right before their eyes and a night black dragon would appear. Others might go all "cuteee~" on this, but Youta would remained calm, although she was pleased one might say, happy. Yes, she liked the idea of having a dragon pet and her whole team having one as well would make this even more unique. Throwing the scroll back at Haru, Youta would embrace her egg, putting her right hand on it and feeling the warmth. Then she would smile and after a minute look up at Haru as if inquiring, although not saying  anything, if there was something else he had planned.
Keisuke
Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:20 pm
One might wonder why Keisuke wasn't reacting any of the situation occurring in front of him. Well, there was a very simple answer... he was sleeping. With his eyes open. Yes, he had mastered the art in the academy due to all of the boring lessons. It was faint, but if one listened close enough, they would hear snoring. Kei didn't think Haru was uninteresting though! No way, that totally wasn't the ca - okay, maybe it was. That was why when Haru tossed the trio the scrolls, the one coming towards him had hit his forehead. This, of course, shook him out of his stupor as he held his hand out for the scroll to land on his open palm. A blank expression was on his face as he eyed the object in his hands. The boy had no clue as to what they were supposed to do. And it was because of this he stood there unmoving as Youta had a strong gust of air appear in the area.

Kei was knocked off his feet as predicted and eventually landed on his backside upon the hard ground. He groaned as he slowly stood up and brushed himself off. 'Wait... huh?' he thought dumbly. He had finally noticed the scroll was out of his clutches - someone give this guy an award! The boy simply blinked for a few seconds before shrugging his shoulders. Oh well, what had happened, happened. It wasn't like he could turn back time. He focused his sights onto Sayuri and saw her carelessly toss his scroll away. However, he rushed towards the object at full speed and caught it before it could land onto the surface. "Ah, why just throw to the ground instead of passing it to me," he mumbled with a small pout. He completely ignored whatever Haru said to his though, already knowing he did bad. Keisuke sighed before making his way over to his teammates, opening his scroll as he did so.

Once he stopped walking, finally making it beside Sayuri, he couldn't believe his eyes. There was an egg in his hands... an egg of all things. What were they supposed to do with it? His question was answered once Haru's egg had cracked and released - "Holy shit, that's an actual dragon!" he blurted out. Keisuke quickly eyed the egg in his hand, multiple thoughts already flooding his mind. A sincere, uncharacteristic smile began to form in his face as his red eyes lit up. "... You're not so bad tree hugger," he said while tossing his scroll towards Haru as well. Kei then carefully held up his egg, placing one hand at the base and one on top of it. Now, all he had to do was find a name...
Sayuri Senju
Sayuri Senju
Citizen

Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:23 pm
Sayuri would look at Haru as he explained their new... titles? Either way she was satisfied with being in her village's Air Corps. She also caught Youta looking at her in a contemplating way, but she brushed it off as Keisuke began to speak. She listened to him to whine about the fact that she threw the scroll rather than wait for him and hand it to him. Sayuri would simply turn and look at him, her smile having faded, and simply say, "My arm was getting tired..." in a low voice, enough for him to hear. She then turned back around to look at Haru with a smirk on her face.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:36 pm
Haru grinned at his students as Noctis slowly got to his feet. Was it too much to expect the beast would be capable of doing anything active with them? He imagined not, since it was within moments of his birth. He lifted up the dragon, cradling the beast with one of his arms.
”Well, that sets me back. I had more stuff planned, but I can’t exactly do it now that this guy needs me to carry him around…” He said, half to himself. He shrugged. ”Well, these eggs were all from the same clutch… I’d imagine that yours should hatch soon, as well.” He would tell them, sitting back down in the bench.

”Our oversized lizards will not be accompanying us on tomorrow’s missions, assuming they all hatch. They need some time to, you know, be alive and stuff, before we put them to work. So, tomorrow when we do our missions, you will leave them home. After that, we’ll just see. Any questions?” He would explain, leaning forward in the bench. He would then fall silent and let the kids talk, waiting patiently for the eggs to crack or the kids to get bored. He was honestly scared to let them go off with the eggs before they hatched, so many things could go wrong, but he trusted at least two of them. ”Alright, dismissed. I’ll get into touch with you guys once we have some missions. We’ll also do team trainings periodically, depending on what is going on. For now, that’s all.” He would say, waiting for the kids to file on out of the park, heading home. Once they had all left with their eggs, he would head home, Noctis in his arm.

(Exit, Wc: 2016)

+10 Stats Haru, 10x50=500 Ryo
+20 JP Haru

+10 Stats Noctis

+20 JP Noctis
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:53 pm
Approved
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:16 am
Youta would smirk at Keisuke's reaction to Haru's dragon, for it was much like her own reaction given voice, if only less contained. She would remain silent and smiling while their captain spoke. When given the chance, her mind would be void of any questions to be asked although she did wonder what color her dragon would be. And so after a couple more minutes it would appear that nothing more was planned for today and they were free to head home. Nodding to Haru and her teammates, the girl would make her way out of the park, keeping the egg warm in arms. As she was already some distance away, far enough she could not sense any of her teammates, a soft push could be felt from the egg, accompanied by a cracking sound. In mere moments the egg would lose integrity and Youta would look down to see small black lizard head, with blue and green stripes and tiny horns, sort of hiding under a few broken pieces of the shell. She would let out a short joyful laugh and gently pet the dragon's head. "Cael..." Was the name that came to mind, following the same style as Haru used to name his dragon. After a few bright moments Youta would stop. Shit, she forgot to ask Haru what to feed the little guy...
Guess will have to send him a letter once she got back.

2420 w.
[Exit
+12 stats
+24 JP
for me and my dragon]
Keisuke
Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:12 pm
Keisuke simply rose an eyebrow at Sayuri's response. Her arm was getting tired? Just what kind of excuse was that! "Yeah, sure..." he muttered with an even larger pout than before. Of course, the facial expression was a fake one. He directed his attention back to Haru as he spoke. Apparently they couldn't bring their new pets onto the next mission... awww. "Can't we just bring them along for compa - " The boy was cut off at large sound of something cracking. Keisuke peered down at the egg in his hands and noticed a fairly large crack on the outside. His face immediately lit up with surprise as a piece of it broke off, revealing what he was hoping for. A small, blood red dragon head popped out pointing it's black eyes straight at Kei. All the genin could do was stare back, a grin slowly forming on his face.

"Hey there little guy~ Good to finally see ya." His grin grew wider as the rest of the egg fully cracked, revealing the body of his dragon. The rest of it was, of course, red with two tiny horns sticking out from it's head. Keisuke's grin eventually transformed into a smirk as he held his dragon within his arms. The boy could already tell the two of them were going to have plenty of fun. He gave a curt nod to the rest of his team before turning around and walking in a different direction. As he walked, he decided to think of name for his pet. "Hmm, how about Katsuo? Keisuke and Katsuo... yeah, I think that sounds cool. What do you think?" he asked his dragon. Said creature, now named Katuso, gave an expression that seemed to be one of approval. Kei simply made his smirk grow larger. Yup, they were going to have plenty of fun...

{Exit -- TWC: 1529
- Gained 7 stats and 15 JP for both me and Katsu}
Sayuri Senju
Sayuri Senju
Citizen

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:49 am
Sayuri didn't care much about seeing Haru's dragon. She gave an angry look to both Haru and his dragon as well. It wasn't until Youta's dragon egg began hatching that Sayuri's interest was sparked. She saw that Youta was satisfied to say the least when her dragon was born. In addition, Keisuke's dragon egg hatched revealing a beautiful baby dragon. Sayuri began getting jealous when her egg hadn't moved. She crouched down and placed it on the ground, tracing her fingers over the shell. She looked at it in a odd, sort of motherly way. Just then it began to crack and crumble just as the little dragon trilled. She thought of a name right away, it was weird, like it just popped into her head the second she saw it. "Lux"

( Exit / 1136 Words )
( + 11 JP / + 6 Stats )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum