Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1450

Guess What Bro?!! [P] Empty Guess What Bro?!! [P]

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:37 am
Shortly after leaving the academy, now a genin, Sabaku would make his way towards the Kazekage Building, too give Koroshi the good news. Running at full speed, he would run up the building walls, using his chakra to allow his feet to stick to the surface. He couldn't wait to show Koroshi his new headband that he earned, it was still brand new, shiny. When he finally reached the window of the office, he would slide it up slightly, squeezing through it since no one was in there. As he went through, the end of his red shirt managed to catch the hook on the glass window, which caused his to fall flat on his face, clumsy Sabaku.

Getting up slowly as he groaned a bit, he would close the window, so that the sand wouldn't blow into the office. "I wonder where Koroshi is?", he said, still looking out the window. His head band was held tight in his right hand.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Guess What Bro?!! [P] Empty Re: Guess What Bro?!! [P]

Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:24 pm
Koroshi hearing commotion in his office right before he is about to enter it, begins to think of who or what could be in it, a thief? an assassin? a raccoon hoping to steal his jacket again!? ether way it doesn't matter, its a threat and it must be taken care of!
Right before flinging the door to his office open he activates his eternal mangekyou sharingan, as well as turning his body into rock by using his God of Earth technique to fuse with the ground under his feet, then with a battle roar Koroshi swings open the door open to notice that its no other then Sabaku standing in his office "Hey! What are you doing here buddy?" Koroshi says with a smile as his body slowly turns back to normal, as well as his eyes turning back to their normal color of blue.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:51 pm
Wondering where Koroshi was, Sabaku then heard the thunderous roar of Koroshi as the door flung wide open, Sabaku spun around quickly and placed his left hand over his chest, where his heart was when he caught a glimpse of who it was, his right hand was gripping the lock on the window with the head band still in his grasp. "Whew...", he said, letting out a sigh, Sabaku almost flipped.

Now that he was calm and collected, Sabaku then made his way over to Koroshi. "Eeeeeeeh... nothing. Just to tell you THAT CAPTAIN SUNAGAKURE IS NOW A GENIN!!!" Sabaku held the head band by the loose end of the cloth, waving it towards Koroshi, he was 4 feet away from him. "See-I-even-got-the-head-band", Sabaku's signature smile would form, awaiting to see the reaction from his best friend ever. He wouldn't have gotten the head band without Koroshi's help, yep, it was all thanks to him.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:14 am
When Koroshi hears the good news that Sabaku had his smile widens "That's great! Before long you will be going on missions and kicking ass! Koroshi says with a slight laugh while stepping forward and attempting to place his left hand on Sabaku's head, if Sabaku doesn't seem upset, or try to move when he tries then Koroshi ruffles Sabaku's hair slightly, but seeing his friend again reminds him of something, he gave him a shield a while back, and since then he has gotten a lot stronger Oh do you still have that shield I gave you? Koroshi says with a smile I have gotten stronger and can make your shield stronger as well! It will change it at all and it will be the same shield, just stronger! Koroshi says while taking his hand off of Sabaku's head, flexing both of his arms in a jokingly manner.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:34 pm
Sabaku nodded his head right in agreement to Koroshi's words, right before his heavy hands would rough up Sabaku's own hair. "eh hey", he said in a playful manner, he didn't mind Koroshi doing that at all, in fact he kind of liked it since he did view Koroshi as a role model now.

With a deep inhale, he would blow the air out of his mouth upwards, attempting to blow back the loose ends of his hair that was dangling in front of his face when Koroshi removed his hand. After a few puffs, he then answered his question. "Hahaha. Of course I still have the shield, I never leave the house without it?", he said while bringing the shield around from the strap that was holding it on Sabaku's back, after he placed is head band in his pocket. " No kidding, really?" Sabaku then extended the shield towards Koroshi, he really liked the shield.

Still staring at Koroshi, Sabaku then mimicked his gesture if Koroshi would take the shield. Flexing his left arm, he then just stared at his tooth pick of an arm, just wondering. Koroshi is one jacked dude, Sabaku's thought.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:18 pm
Koroshi grabs the shield when Sabku hands it to him, infusing it with his now more enhanced chakra increasing the health and sharpness of it to double Koroshi chakra stat (400 each) After finishing this Koroshi hands the shield back to Sabaku "There ya go! Good as new! It is now a lot stronger and can protect you more" Koroshi says with a smile before walking over to his window that Sabaku climb through "So you are a real ninja now, showing it by entering through windows huh?" Koroshi says with a slight chuckle remembering that all the ninja in the leaf village enter through the windows, ignoring doors and other such things, while on the other hand Koroshi was much more satisfied, choosing to walk through the doors, and walls seeing as poping into someones window is a bit rude, smashing through their doors and walls is much better! Cause at least you inform them of your presents.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:23 am
With the shield returned back to Sabaku, he then held it in front of him with both of his hands. "Wow..., thanks Koroshi", he said while staring at the village symbol that was placed in the middle of the shield. Hearing Koroshi's next statement, Sabaku would run up against the wall, while at the same time channeling a decent amount of chakra to his feet, allowing his feet to stick to the wall. It was then that he finally made his way up tot he ceiling, sitting on the ceil with his legs crossed, still with the shield in hand. "You bet! its not like I can run through a solid wall, or can you? ", he said with a laugh at the end. Sabaku loved hanging out with Koroshi, he was so cool and a down to earth type of person. "But, if I'm not allowed I'll use the door if you want..., long walk..., but I'll do it if I have to..., even though its a long walk...", he said while looking away with a smile, Sabaku knew full well what he was doing.

"So how have you been Koroshi?", Sabaku wondered. It had been quite a while since Sabaku had seen Koroshi, because of all the training he had to do for the genin exam, which he was glad it was over.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:14 am
Koroshi watches with a smile as the young energetic boy runs up his wall, and clings to his ceiling using his chakra to do so, he then hears the boy speak about running through solid walls, this shocking Koroshi a bit since he was just thinking about it, but he shakes that off and begins to speak Actually I can! Koroshi says with a laugh "I can walk/smash through them with my strength, or I could use my mastery of earth to fuse my body with the wall, and simply pass through it, causing no harm to the wall, and leaving no proof that I was even there! Although that isn't as fun!" Koroshi says with another laugh, but then he hears Sabaku ask him if it was alright to come through his window, normally Koroshi wouldn't care but since he is an outsider that became the Kage, he was warned that people might want to rise up, or assassinate him, making Koroshi have to be ready to fight if anything seems "off", but on the other hand Koroshi doesn't want to worry his friend, or tell him that he can't do something that he clear likes to do "No I don't really mind, but you will have to be careful, if I don't know its you I might think its an enemy ninja trying to attack me. So if you do come through the window shout your name before you come in, or be ready to dodge a rock that will be shot at your head" Koroshi says with a laugh to hopefully explain the situation without scaring him, or being mean and restricting what he can, and can't do.

If Sabaku were to still ask Koroshi how he has been then Koroshi smiles, this kid is fun to hang around with, he is energetic as hell, and he is really polite, giving Koroshi hope for the future of the ninja world "I have been good, I learned some cool new jutsu, and I know stuff about medical jutsu now, so I will be able to help the village in other ways besides training them, or fighting for them" Koroshi says with a smile, although he hasn't had a chance to test out his new knowledge, he takes this as a blessing since it means that no one was hurt, or in need of medical attention.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:09 am
Sabaku continued to nod his head as Koroshi spoke to him about giving him a heads up before he would enter his office, including the part about Koroshi learning medical jutsu. Koroshi was a really powerful ninja, Sabaku wished for the both of them to train again one day.

Suddenly, Sabaku remembered the promise that eh made to his mom and pops, he had to be home at a certain time to celebrate his success  on becoming a genin. Sabaku didn't want to leave, but a promise was a promise. Canceling the flow of chakra to his feet, Sabaku would fall fats to the floor, but lucky managed to landed on his to feet. "Hey Koroshi, I got to go back to my house, or else my mom will kill me. Oh when we meet up again, can we train like we did at the academy? That whole rock thing was awesome, maybe you could teach me...?" He said this as he gazed up towards the ceiling at an angle, smiling.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:56 pm
Koroshi laughs and nods upon hearing Sabaku talk about his mother "killing him" "Yeah behind every great ninja is a mother waiting to kick their ass if they step out of line!" Koroshi says with a smile as he remembers the tales his father told him about their mother, how she was one of the strongest ninja ever! Having swords that had the powers of the MS, as well as being a master a space time jutsu, but sadly Koroshi never met his mother due to her dying in child birth when she delivered him and his brothers. Koroshi shaking off this kind of sad thought when he hears Sabaku ask if he can teach him how to use earth like him "Hmmmm well to use earth like me you will have to have the earth nature, as well as training with it for a while, I have been training with my earth ever since I can remember!" Koroshi says with a slight laugh.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum